David and Catherine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The composition was sort of on the lines of what they were trying to achieve, but it had not captured what they had both seen in the bathroom. "Oh look at that," said Joshua eyeing the dark shadow in the photograph on the front of his light brown trousers. "There are Coke stains on my trousers as well!" "So there are," she said mischievously, "maybe you should take them off so that I can wash them too!"

She immediately regretted what she had said, motivated, more by a waspish desire to turn the tables on him for having suggested that she remove her bra, than an intention to be provocative. Embarrassed, she grabbed her blouse slipped her arms into it and went off with the camera to the bathroom, her blouse billowing out behind her.

He felt another wave of excitement engulf him. How could he take his trousers off and not reveal all, well almost all, through his somewhat brief briefs? Catherine had always seemed a very conservative and 'proper' young woman who kept to herself and avoided flirting and this hitherto unknown provocativeness and flippancy had thrown him off balance a little.

Joshua trailed into the bathroom flipping off the switch to the washing machine as he entered, slipped off his shoes and socks, which he kicked into a corner and undid his zip. He stepped out of his trousers, emptied the pockets of a small wallet and handkerchief, and dropped the trousers into the washer. The die was cast now -- with the exception of the briefs he was wearing, everything else was now wet!

Catherine did not know which way to look and felt that the temperature of the room had suddenly gone up about ten degrees. She found herself admitting that he was very good looking, dark skinned and all. She had always wondered whether Jonah Lomu was attractive simply as a man, or because he was an All Black, but maybe now she now had the answer? Joshua stood behind her a little so that she could not see much of his briefs and they looked at one another via the mirror.

He grasped her unbuttoned blouse and slid it back off her shoulders and flicked it onto the washer. His rippling leg muscles now showed amongst the folds of her navy skirt and she could see his firm neat bottom. He puzzled that she seemed taller than before and realised that he had taken his shoes off but she had not. Leaving her shoes on had made her taller and one of the contrasts of the picture had been in their disparity of size. He knelt at her feet and put a hand on first one ankle then the other as he lifted each foot and removed her shoes. She had the most beautiful feet he had ever seen with a perfectly proportioned line of toes. The touch of his hand on her ankle sent shivers up her spine and the electricity continued to flow as he stood closely behind her again.

They could both see that the picture was still not right, and it was her skirt. He moved his hands from around her waist and fiddled with the buttons of her skirt. It fell to the floor around her bare feet and she kicked it to one side. She almost stopped breathing as she drank in the vision of their legs and bodies, each perfect in their own way. Catherine had never thought her legs were all that marvellous, but beside his muscular one, her leg looked soft and beautifully moulded.

Joshua chuckled. "You've got black panties and I've got white! We are back to front! We should swap...................." " but we could just take them off!" they both chorused together amid laughter. The laughter died away into an embarrassed silence but neither moved, as if any movement at all might commit them both to something unimaginable.

Suddenly, Joshua lurched away. "The pizza! I can smell the pizza. I hope it hasn't caught fire." She heard a clatter and the oven door clunk shut followed by the soft sound of his feet on the polished floor as he re-appeared. She recalled the current mythology about Negro men and had a sudden and irrational fear that he might have a dick twelve inches long or something. As he returned, Joshua noted that she had not moved and he noticed for the first time the flat shoulders, narrow waist and wide hips. She had an exquisite body, for a non-black.

There was no uncontrolled passion or lust, just an intense internal excitement within both of them. Neither moved, neither spoke. They just looked at one another in the mirror. She in her black panties, he in his white. He was the first to move, by beginning to set up a pose, standing close behind her with his arms loosely clasped in front of her.

Catherine leant back into him so that she could feel his chest on her back. They could see the camera lens watching them and each was trying to imagine what the shot would look like without the briefs and panties, and, what might follow if they took them off. Joshua unclasped his hands and began to slide his thumbs inside the elastic waist- band at the sides of her panties. He felt her stiffen as he slowly exerted some downward pressure. He sensed her ambivalence and was scared that she might suddenly break away. She gave the faintest wriggle of her hips as if to help their removal and Joshua quickly slid them off her hips and let them drop to the floor. Catherine now felt so wet inside her that she hoped it was not showing and her chest was heaving in a way that she wondered if there was something wrong with her breathing. What am I doing?

Without moving a millimetre away from her, he quickly removed his own briefs keeping his erect dick concealed as it pressed into the small of her back. At least she could not see it. But Catherine had felt the briefs sliding down against her bottom and the sensation of this firm hot object at her back. Her legs felt like jelly and her cheeks were flushed and she was wallowing in a confusion of emotions. "Josh, I can't keep this up," she gasped. "For goodness sake hurry up and take the photo."

He moved back to the camera, peered through the viewfinder for a moment, then pushed the button and moved back. In the split second it took him, Catherine was relieved to see that his dick was quite normal and in proportion to his size. Then followed the usual flash of light and whirring of cogs and the soft plop as the photo hit the floor.

Neither moved to pick it up. Joshua remained standing with his hands clasped around her, but this time he could just feel the top of her silky pubic hair. Another inch down and . . . . but instead, he moved his hands to rest astride her glorious hips. "There are at least four more frames. How adventurous do you want to be? We could have one photo in the shower and another one or two somewhere else."

The moisture between her legs was now so pronounced that she opted for the shower, suggesting that she would get the water the right temperature while he focussed the camera. "You'll probably have to hurry or the lens might steam up" she advised.

Joshua thought somewhat ironically, that it would steam up any minute whether the water was turned on or not! Catherine unhooked the shower curtain and laid it on the floor in front of the shower and put a couple of towels within reach, then adjusted the mixer to a warm flow. She stood to one side to allow Joshua to enter. The timer was running and they would get only one shot at this without flooding the bathroom. Facing one another, they each put their arms on the other's hips and pulled their pelvises together. Leaning back slightly to allow the water to splash between them, they glanced at the camera just as it flashed.

The water was splashing all over the place so Catherine quickly turned it off and they stood there dripping. Joshua reached past her to the little corner shelf and grabbed the bottle of yellow coloured hair conditioner. He opened the lid, and with one squeeze of his powerful hand, hit her between the breasts with a solid jet of the thick yellow liquid. That will stop her rushing off anywhere, her thought.

Catherine's squeal of surprise stopped as two large hands began to spread the stuff all over her chest and around her back. An intense pleasure began to suffuse her body. But there were things she wanted to do too. She bent down and picked up the conditioner bottle and squirted a good dollop onto his midriff. Joshua sucked in his breath as he felt her hands kneading and exploring the muscles of his abdomen and buttocks, and when covered in the thick conditioner, move down to his dick which she gently encircled with her hands. She massaged the whole area taking care to ease the vigour of her movements when she detected his breathing increase suddenly.

He put his arms around her, and sliding his hands up and down her back to her neat bottom, pulled her to him. They stood touching, chest to thighs, and wriggling ecstatically against one another with the slippery conditioner. He lifted her face between his hands and gently kissed her closed eyes and lovely lips. He noticed that her hair was still pulled back and tied on the top of her head. She looked like an adorable pixie.

Catherine leaned back and gave the shower a burst so that they could quickly sluice the conditioner off.

They stood there just touching for a minute, as the water ran off them, then Joshua leant forward and put an arm under hers and casually lifted her up. He carried her from the shower, both still dripping wet, and stopped in front of the camera. "Press the button," he instructed, then stood back while he held her and the camera did its work, then continued his march towards the bedroom.

Their sexual excitement had been rising and falling on and off for such a long time that Catherine was aching to be taken over the top to fulfilment while Joshua was terrified that he might explode somewhat inappropriately at any moment. When he reached the bedroom, he tossed her unceremoniously across the bed following closely behind. Catherine's nipples were so hard that they were hurting. Her breath was coming in short bursts and the excitement in her abdomen was intense as Joshua landed on top of her. She raised her knees to allow his massive thighs to settle between her legs and reached forward to grasp his dick and guide it to her very wet entrance. She thrust her pelvis upwards just as he pressed down and felt the full size of him slide inside her. She gasped with the intensity of the fire and the charge that it gave her and she saw white flashes before her eyes with the electrical jolt she received when the full weight of his pelvis suddenly pressed into her clitoris. Her back arched and her fingernails dug into his bottom as she cried out in uncontrolled ecstasy. Then she seemed to detach from her body and float free in a hazy cloud from which it was too much of an effort to gather her wits. Just letting it flow over her was the line of least resistance.

Joshua heard her cry somewhere in the distance and wondered vaguely if he was too heavy for her but he was way past being able to do anything about it consciously. Every circuit in his body was under the control of an electrical storm that was playing havoc with both nerve endings and muscular control. His upper body rose up on straightened arms, throwing even more weight onto his beleaguered pelvis, already suffering from a fire storm. He groaned a sort of 'aaarrrggghhh' and slumped onto his elbows gasping for breath. After a few moments he was conscious that there was this fragile little being underneath him somewhere and he straightened his arms again so that he would not smother her.

Catherine was lying quite still with her eyes closed and breathing jerkily through her partly open mouth, her breasts heaving gently under still hard and erect nipples. He used his legs to squeeze hers together so that he could roll over and let her rest on top of him. She lay on top of him in an untidy heap, like a tiny rag doll, with her cheek resting on his chest and her wet hair, still tied up, and shedding water onto his skin.

Catherine was only vaguely conscious of being turned over and grateful for this time of respite. Lying on top of him, she felt very much as if she had been beached after surviving a violent storm at sea -- now safe at last, relaxed and peaceful, and full of the joy at the prospect of living. She stirred a little and flexed her vaginal muscles just to remind herself that although now relaxed, he was still inside her. She began to struggle to sit up, but his arm was heavy across her bottom, and she found that she couldn't be bothered making the effort anyway. Instead, she straightened her legs within his and began to draw lines around his nipple with her fingernail. "You know," she said, "I cannot imagine ever having a climax like that again. David and I always had enjoyable sex, but we were both pretty conservative I suppose, which meant that we never pushed our feelings or our desires to the outer limits. It never occurred to us, or rather to me, to do so, because what we had was perfectly OK and acceptable. It has come as a bit of a shock to discover that there is another dimension or level that you can reach. Does that make any sense?"

Joshua was thoughtful for a moment. " I hear what you are saying, and perhaps familiarity diminishes the need to experiment. My climax was pretty special also. However, I've never been sure that men and women can make valid comparisons. We seem to be so different sexually. Would it be fair to say that women have a much wider variation in intensity of their climaxes? Climaxes in men, well in me anyway, do vary in intensity but seemingly not as much as I have sensed in women. Maybe I should begin an in-depth survey, starting now! First question. Are you really very conservative by instinct, or do you just think you are because of circumstance?"

"Walking out of the bathroom without my bra on and letting you watch me made me feel wanton, but perhaps liberated is a better word. Part of me quite enjoyed it but I did not feel physically all that comfortable because I have always worn one and kept myself covered up. Maybe it's just a question of getting used to the feel." "Well I can relate to that. Men are not very comfortable without some support and most would be highly embarrassed to be seen with an erection in any circumstances other than at the beginning of love-making. But once again, it is probably a question of what you are used to. However, in terms of being adventurous, do you mean you haven't had sex on the kitchen table or in the shower or that you haven't tried every position in the book?"

"No I haven't," Catherine replied almost defensively, "and I can't say why. Circumstances coupled with a natural reticence, I guess. What about you?" "For a man in this day and age, I suppose I am not all that widely experienced and Sukhi has always seemed a bit conservative, so I haven't pushed any esoteric sexual gymnastics! I have thought about it though! I enjoyed our shower, especially when you bent over to pick up the shampoo. I was tempted to.. ah, pull you onto me!" "Josh, you wouldn't have?" Catherine protested with a stirring of excitement nevertheless. "Oh yes," said Josh, "and then I would have laid you on the kitchen table and had you for dessert -- covered in jam and honey." Josh paused for breath but as there was no adverse body language, he carried on. "Then when it got dark, I would hitch you up with your legs around my waist and have sex in front of the window -- an exciting shadow for passers-by, and for an encore, have you lean over that high backed settee so that I could ravage you from behind." "That's all I can think of for starters," he added almost apologetically.

Catherine squirmed on him as her juices began to flow again and she realised that his juices were leaking out of her as well. What on earth had come over her? She detached herself and mopped herself up with some tissues. She stood there looking at him, conscious that her nipples were as erect again as he was becoming. The sky had darkened as the rain had arrived and the humidity had risen -- no wonder it was so hot, and so comfortable just standing there with nothing on, as she admitted to herself.

With a dryness in her throat again and a churning in her stomach, she glanced at the darkening window. "OK," she challenged, "let's see if your fantasies work."

Joshua could not remember a time when he had been so sexually aroused by seven words. He was, traditionally, a one orgasm-a-night man but here, twenty minutes after the first one, he was already feeling as if his dick would explode. He leapt off the bed and chased her into the sitting room, where he cornered her by a small table. He hoisted her up so that she was lying on it and leant forward to suck those wonderful nipples. He had been itching to do that since he first saw them but this was the first time he had the opportunity without other distractions diverting him.

Catherine sighed deeply as the stimulation zapped back through her nervous system and she lay back with her eyes closing as rising excitement began to engulf her again. She felt him raise her legs so that they rested over his shoulders, then came the searing shock as his tongue darted inside her and his teeth raked her clitoris. He sensed how close she was to a climax, so he stood up, and with the backs of her legs against his chest and her ankles touching his ears, he gently inserted his dick into the entrance of her glistening love spot. One thrust of his hips and he was fully engaged. He then moved her legs to lock around his waist and pulled her upright.

With her hands around his neck and his hands around her waist, he shuffled across to the window. "Someone might see," she wailed as she wriggled on him. But thus impaled, escape was impossible. "Too bad, " he grunted, " you provoked me! Anyway, anyone standing outside in that rain looking up at your window deserves to see something to make it worthwhile."

By now, Catherine was beyond caring. The sheer audacity of the situation excited her so much that she squeezed her knees around his waist and began to pull herself up and down on him. Her vaginal muscles were contracting in a rapid rhythm as she rose and fell and it was only a matter of a minute before she felt the climax strike with a suddenness that took her by surprise.

The bolt of energy that surged through her body was so intense that it almost made her release her grip around his neck and it was all she could do was to press herself against him like a drowning person clutches at a lifesaver. Joshua was not in much better a position as his second climax was nearly as paralysing as the first, but this time he had to support the weight of both of them!

He staggered back to the settee where he rested against its back as he struggled to regain control of his muscles. When he recovered his strength after few minutes he suggested that they would now have a very erotic picture if she liked to hang on while they went for the camera. With his forearm firmly under her bottom she clung to him in a state of suspended animation as he slowly walked them to the camera in the bathroom.

She leant back at arm's length to better show off the position they were in, then leaned forward and touched the button.

Catherine said that she had noticed the other photos lying on the floor, so Joshua bent his legs so that her feet, which were six inches off the ground, now touched the floor and she was able to let him slip out of her.

She quickly peeled the covers off the photos and was pleased with the shot in the shower -- they looked as if they were having fun. The picture taken as they came out of the shower all dripping wet, was quite good too -- one could easily imagine that there was a real look of anticipation! The photo taken in the mirror was wonderful. It seemed to capture most of the elements that she had at first seen. Joshua bent down and picked up the last photo and peeled off the cover. It looked as if they were right in the middle of the sexual act! "Wow!" said Joshua and Catherine felt goose-pimples creep over her as she looked at it. "Phew!" said Joshua, "Who said you were a conservative lover? Just two more acts to go." She groaned, "Don't be ridiculous, I couldn't possibly do it again. I have never had more than two orgasms!"