David and Catherine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had released her hair and water was streaming down her face and body as she moved over slightly to share the flow of water with him. He put his hands on her shoulders and gave her muscles a squeeze, sending shivers through her body. The touch of those knowing hands really set her body alight. She put her hands around his buttocks and pulled him against her so that she could feel the length of his dick pressing against her abdomen. This simply heightened her impatience to have him inside her, to experience the feel of a loving man again, and to liberate the sexual urge that had been building up over the weeks.

This stimulation was almost too much for David. He could actually feel the hardness of her nipples pressing into his chest and sensed the raw passion waiting to be released through the movement of her stomach muscles as they pressed against him. The urgency that he sensed of her own needs together with all the frustration and tensions of the previous weeks added to his desire to make violent and unrestrained love to this very desirable woman. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her vigorously as the water coursed down their bodies. The only question was whether he could wait until they got out of the shower. On an impulse, he reached around her and turned off the shower. The reduction in noise and the sudden stopping of the water surprised Sukhi as did the equally sudden appearance of the towel that was roughly thrust around her shoulders. She had scarcely gathered her wits when a pair of strong arms gathered her up and unceremoniously carried her off to the bedroom where she was dropped in a sitting position onto the edge of the bed, still glistening wet. David bent down and grasped her right foot which he raised to his lips, sucking her toes and letting his tongue slide up her wet ankle and the inside of her leg.

Sukhi fell back onto the bed, fired by his impetuosity and almost at screaming point from the sensuality of his kisses. Then the thunderbolt struck her as his tongue, having reached to top of her leg, suddenly plunged inside her. She thrust her hand into her mouth to stifle a yell, then groaned helplessly as his tongue, as if in a fury, sought out all her most sensitive spots while his teeth raked her clitoris. Then it came. The climax swept over her like a series of tidal waves, totally engulfing her and repeatedly battering every nerve ending to the point where she wondered if she might not find herself in several pieces. She shook her head groggily wondering what great power had surged through her, when she became vaguely conscious of yet another sensation. David's tongue was on the rampage again and had now found two very erect nipples that he was teasing in turn. Sukhi still had her legs dangling over the side of the bed and as he leant forward to kiss her breasts, he could feel his dick lying against her opening.

David had been close to climaxing several times and had only just managed to restrain himself each time, but the proximity of her wet entrance and the excitement of her breasts were more than he could manage. With a loud sigh, he slipped inside her and collapsed onto her chest. Sukhi felt him slide into her and hooked her legs over his so that she could thrust up against him. This caused a sharp stab of pain from her injured thigh as she tensioned her muscles. For a lingering moment she was engulfed in exquisite pain, which in turn merged with a mighty orgasm. It was like a bomb going off. Unlike her first climax, which built up and kept rolling over her in successive waves, this one was like a single jolt of incredibly intense electricity charging through her, leaving her gasping for breath and moaning softly.

David felt as if the entire muscular system in his body was going into spasm as his essence of life spurted from him. His arms straightened and his back arched upwards, increasing the pressure on the point where his pubic bone pressed on her clitoris. Finally, his legs quivered like jelly and he slumped back onto her. Sukhi released her legs from around his buttocks and rolled sideways, helping him onto the bed. They lay touching from head to toe, with their lips each playing softly with the others. Drained of all the built up tensions of the past weeks, they lay together completely exhausted. She stroked his hair and flexed her internal muscles for the sheer pleasure of feeling him inside her, while he fiddled with the only nipple he could access.

As Sukhi's nervous system slowly recovered from the shock of two very powerful climaxes, she was conscious of feeling tinglingly alive and invigorated for the first time in weeks and began to move her pelvis somewhat restlessly. In a fairly typical male way, David felt absolutely legless and in desperate need to catch up with the sleep he had missed with his unexpectedly early morning start, and he lay there like a limp rag.

Sukhi was surprised at how she was beginning to feel and in ways that she had never experienced with Joshua. She felt that she wanted to take the initiative, be the aggressor, be different. Perhaps all these feelings had been released, or even discovered maybe, by the somewhat unusual circumstances of this day and the immediate past. Perhaps she had not been very fair to Joshua and wondered if he saw her as a restraining influence. Had abstinence coupled with David's explosive lovemaking, shaken off some of her cultural hang-ups? Whatever the reasons, she was now grappling with the extraordinary sensation of wantonness – of the desire to do something she would ordinarily regard as quite outrageous. Like making love in a public swimming pool, concealed only by the ruffled surface of the water, or having anal sex leaning over the rail of the fire escape and watching the pedestrians below! Or both going out in the evening rain, wearing only sneakers under their raincoats and making love standing in the rain in one of the little city gardens (conveniently deserted on account of the weather).

As he lay there totally relaxed, David had a moment in which to ponder how Catherine might have reacted to that wild and urgent sex. He imagined that she probably would not have been comfortable with that style of love making as it probably lacked the sort of dignity that guided her life. His musings were interrupted by her restless movements and prompted him to offer a penny for her thoughts. Sukhi had not actually visualised that she might ever tell anyone how she was feeling, especially the nature of her 'off-the-wall' fantasies and his question caught her by surprise. But given their immediate closeness and intimacy and with her face buried in his chest so that he could not look at her, she whispered exactly how she felt and what she had been thinking. Excited by what she had said, and not a little flattered that she had felt able to tell him her most private and intimate thoughts, he gave re-assurance to her feelings by saying that it was too late to go to the heated pool and, listening to the rain, a pity he didn't have his raincoat in the car.

She had used the examples rather as an illustration of how she felt than with any expectation of having them fulfilled! David's quiet and ready acceptance of her fantasies alternately excited and jolted Sukhi to another plane. But was there anything wrong with living out a fantasy – you must surely have liked the idea in the first place or you wouldn't think it, would you? And there was an old coat of Joshua's in the closet! The butterflies were beginning the flutter in her stomach again as she flicked through the scenarios but she could feel David's juice leaking from her, so she let David slip gently out from within her and went off to the bathroom.

David lay there thinking just how exciting it would be to go out on a hot, humid summers' evening while it was still raining and have sex in the park. His musings were interrupted by Sukhi's return and the arrival of a subtle hint of perfume. He felt her weight on the bed and then something warm and soft envelop his dick and was astonished to realise that she had him in her mouth and was gently massaging it with her tongue. It was a new and wonderful sensation and as she warmed to her task, she swung her leg over him and crouched on his chest presenting her beautiful silken back to him so that he could run those 'knowing' hands up and down her back. Her response to the kneading of her back by his hands was to sit up straight and arch her back so that they could reach around in front of her and do the same with her breasts. The sensation shot surges of excitement through her and had her squeezing his dick quite strongly. "Steady on," he responded, " I'm not that virile! I need a bit longer to recover from the last major effort. Why don't I go and fetch my raincoat while we are waiting?" Sukhi swivelled around and kissed him lightly on the nose. "No need – I have a spare coat in the closet," she announced triumphantly. "Mine's there too, so lets put on our shoes."

She hopped off the bed, wincing slightly as she straightened her leg, and gathered both his and her shoes. David slid off the bed and put his on and stood up. "I feel a proper Charlie. Look at me, what a sight." "You look very nice to me and you feel even better," she said as she pressed up against him and grasped his dick. "Ooh, I think it's coming to life, so we should hurry or you will look really funny walking down the street!" David laughed delightedly. This girl's sense of humour tickled his fancy as he imagined himself walking down the street with his raincoat sticking out at waist level. "Well, what are we waiting for? Where are the coats?" Sukhi led the way to the closet and produced a gaberdine raincoat which he put on and buttoned up. The fit wasn't too bad and you probably wouldn't guess that he had nothing on under it. Sukhi slipped into a very smart navy, knee length coat of brushed wool, and tightened the belt. She looked gorgeous, but......"I know it's getting dark outside, but your coat just doesn't look right with running shoes. You look wonderful, but you'll look even better in smarter shoes." "Turned fashion consultant now, have we? I thought men were only interested in one thing! But no! Anything to please, though," she retorted as she pulled off her shoes and padded back to the bedroom.

He watched her retreating back and thought how sexy she looked with bare feet. "You can take them off in the park if you like," he called after her. When she returned a few seconds later, she had tied her hair back and put on matching navy, medium heeled evening shoes. She looked like a model off to a show. "Can you give me a small hand towel before we leave? You never know what might need wiping!" Sukhi tossed him one from the cupboard, which he placed in one of the coat's inside pockets. "Right. On with the show," he proclaimed as he headed off down the stairs. Halfway down, Sukhi stopped and retraced her steps. "That's all we need," she muttered as she went back to the table for her keys, "is to arrive back soaking wet and half naked and not be able to get in! How would we explain that to the local constable who caught us breaking in?"

They reached the steps and viewed the steady rain. David took a deep breath and with head down, collar buttoned to the top, set forth dragging her somewhat reluctantly behind him. To cheer her up he said that he thought that it would ensure privacy as nobody would be hanging around in this, but Sukhi thought of her warm comfortable bed and wondered how she could have had such a stupid idea!

Sukhi had remembered that there was a handkerchief sized park a couple of blocks away with a couple of seats in it on the corner of an intersection – the sort of space that would have had the corner dairy on it at one time. After a hundred metres they had acclimatised to the water streaming down their faces, and straight down inside their coats, and were soon striding happily, hand in hand, along the back street until they turned into the main road. As they got closer, he found himself squeezing her hand in boyish anticipation. What a hoot, here he was, a surgical registrar at the local hospital, wandering along a public street dressed only in a raincoat, intent on performing an indecent act in a public place! It was so bizarre that he couldn't even share the story with anyone – not that they would have believed him. Sukhi couldn't tell whether she was wet from excitement or from the water running down her neck, but she was really enjoying her fantasy now, and could feel her erect nipples rubbing on the silky lining of her coat.

As they surveyed the park, David could feel his erection getting harder and harder and he laughed and pointed to his coat sticking out. The sight of David's coat aroused her even more so that she put her hand inside between the buttons and partially exposed him. They had a quick glance around. Not a soul in sight. David spotted one of those new rubbish baskets with the dished lids against the rear wall and he led her over to it. Leaning her against it, he slowly undid her belt buckle, then starting at the top, each button of her coat in turn until finally, it fell open. Her skin glowed from the nearby sodium light and began to sparkle as the rain drops touched her. She arched back against the bin thrusting her pelvis forward for the contact that it desired. Her breasts were taught and upturned with rigid nipples seeking the rain. David was almost beside himself with desire and feverishly undid his own buttons to allow his coat to fall open. He leant forward and licked the water off her nipples, kissed her throat and caressed her lips. "I want you now," she groaned, " I can't wait any longer." David whipped the towel out from his pocket, draped it over the bin and hoisted her up onto it. "Do you still want to take your shoes off?" he teased. "I want to take everything off," she breathed. David bent down and removed each shoe, sucking each big toe as he did so, then he slid the coat from her shoulders and let it drape over the bin.

Now completely naked, Sukhi felt the warm rain striking her body, stimulating every nerve ending. With his back to the street, he moved her to the edge of the bin and thrust his dick inside her. She immediately raised her legs and locked them around his hips so that when he straightened his legs it caused their full weights to centre on the pelvic connection. David, with a handful of each of her buttocks, began to slide her wet body up and down against him, helped by Sukhi who had wrapped her arms around his neck. Release came for them both almost simultaneously and with a suddenness that almost made him drop her. Three powerful spasms ripped through his body as his juice jetted into her and Sukhi had to cling tightly to him for fear of losing her equilibrium as her head seemed to distance itself from the rest of her. David rested her weight back on the edge of the bin as they clung breathlessly to one another. The unremitting rain poured its alms over them as they exchanged a lingering wet kiss.

From the street, they must have looked just like dozens of other snogging couples would have looked in the past, although probably not so commonly in pouring rain! David eased himself out of her and pulled up her completely soaked coat and helped her get her wet arms into the similarly wet sleeves, then found her shoes and after kissing her toes, slipped them on to her feet and helped her off the bin. He rescued the towel and wiped her pelvis and thighs with it. "We can't have that stuff running down your legs – people might notice." Sukhi just stood there enjoying the feel of his hands through the towel as it dried her skin. She did up her buttons and fastened the belt making the wet coat cling to her body, and wondered if she and the coat could be any wetter if they had gone swimming.

"Yuk," she protested, "and we have to walk home like this. Thank goodness it is not blowing a gale so we will at least be able to warm up a bit." "We could catch a taxi," David offered, "but he might not want to let a couple of drowned rats into his cab! Come on, it's not far." "You know," he said squeezing her hand, "you are quite a remarkable young woman and so full of surprises. That really was an experience of a lifetime." Sukhi sniggered, "I almost feel ashamed of myself – you seem bring the very worst out in me. And yet, I also feel sort of liberated. It's hard to explain how a relationship seemed claustrophobic, because it wasn't actually – it's almost as if I needed to break out, go mad, be different or something, just to be able to be normal again. And yes, that was an experience of a lifetime. Maybe I should pursue my fantasies more often! What about the scene on the fire escape?" she asked cautiously. "I have never tried it so cannot speak with real authority, but my medical experience suggests that it's not all that easy to perform. The male organ is probably a bit bigger than you think when you are trying to get it to go in! The only survey I have seen suggested that only about six percent of women actually prefer anal sex, although it didn't indicate how many more might have thought that it was OK. Maybe you should explore that fantasy also. How were we dressed in your fantasy?"

They walked on a little in silence as Sukhi digested the inclusive 'we' in the invitation to elaborate on her fantasy. "Oh, very much as we are now, I think. I must say I doubt that it would have been raining! Don't ask me how I came to be wearing just a coat in the fantasy although it would more likely be a dress, with nothing under it, but I was probably leaning on the rail, idly watching the passing traffic, when you came out and stood close behind me. In fact you are touching me and I can feel your dick through your clothing and my thin dress. So I wriggle my bottom into you and you become quite hard. Then you just lift my dress, and push your dick inside me and I think that it feels wonderful. Of course the beauty of a fantasy is that you don't have to deal with any difficulties or impracticality. Changing the subject for a moment, what sort of fantasies do you have?"

David pondered for a moment, then laughed. "Well actually this whole evening pretty much fills one of them. You know, damsel in distress, I rush to help, circumstances favour it, the chemistry is right and, bingo – what happened this evening, happens! I never ever thought that it would really happen though. I have to keep pinching myself to make sure I'm not in a dream. And funnily enough, we have just had another of my fantasies, the only difference is that we do it on the rear edge of a large park – on a warm summer's night without the rain! I have always liked the idea of doing it concealed in public places. Like in the back of a van with dark glass windows but in the main street. I guess that mine are mainly situational, like I'm a TV repairman and I go to a house on a job and the lady of the house is alone and lonely, rather than building up a picture of the sexual activity that might follow. And I really do fancy having it off in a swimming pool or stream. But is it true that women fantasise about being raped by men with giant dicks? Of course in a fantasy, they don't get hurt."

"I really don't know. I certainly wouldn't like it and I'd hate the indignity. But speaking of hurting, when I was about to have my second orgasm, I moved my bruised leg and had a searing pain go through me. If it didn't actually trigger the climax it certainly coincided with it, so maybe the idea of some pain with sex may appeal to some women in a fantasy. Given the intense stimulation, every fibre in my body was already on red alert when the pain hit me so everything just went over the top at that point." She squeezed his hand in recollection, "It was wonderful."