David and Catherine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, here we are – back where I came in only two hours earlier. At your doorway and still soaking wet! Are you going to risk inviting me in again?" Sukhi fumbled in her coat pocket for the key and let them into the small entrance hall. "I can't wait to get this wet gear off," she said as she kicked her shoes off and unbuttoned her coat that she hung on hook in the wall. "Put yours on top. I'll sort them out tomorrow. What about something to eat after a shower to warm up, or do you have something else in mind?" David laughed, "Give us a break! I'll be as soft as putty for ages. It would take a truckload of Bluff oysters or something to rev me up again." "We'll soon see," she said knowingly as she stood on tiptoes to peck his lips. He put his hands on her hips as she began to climb the stairs, "Ooh, you do have the nicest shaped bottom," he added as he gave it a parting pat.

The shower was a bit crowded, but it delivered plenty of hot water and they leisurely rejoiced in its steamy warmth and intimacy. Without the urgency as in their first shower, they plastered shampoo liberally over one another and delighted in the slippery feel of their bodies rubbing against one another and in the vigorous rubbing with the face cloth, of certain body parts which were really quite clean. Even the act of drying one another with a large towel, turned into a bit of a marathon.

Eventually, they found their way into the little kitchen, he with a towel around his waist and Sukhi wearing only a man's long tailed shirt which covered her to mid thigh. "Choice is not great. We have the possibility of squashed-tinned corn omelette and whatever it was that you had bought for your tea." "Omigosh, I'd forgotten. I have or rather had, a packet of frozen fish in white sauce in the car. It would go very nicely with flattened corn. By the way, how is your leg? It should be OK now until you rest, after which it will stiffen up a bit and feel sore again until you exercise it once more." "You're right. It only twinges occasionally now and then although I suppose I'll have a bruise for a while." Sukhi raised the shirt up on one side above her waist and exposed a glorious length of thigh and leg. David struggled to concentrate on finding the bruise on her dark skin while the beauty of the immediate surroundings was so distracting. She could tell he wasn't paying proper attention to her injury so dropped the shirt and snorted, "You go and put that wet coat on again and fetch that fish - that should cool you down."

When he returned, there was a bottle of uncorked red wine on the table and the corn was heating in a pot. She suggested leaving the fish in the bag and micro-waving it. While the meal was heating, she went and sat on the other side of the table and poured the wine into the glasses. Then with a mischievous look in her eye, she undid the top three buttons of her shirt, picked up his glass and leant over the table to pass it to him. The sight of her barely concealed nipples pressing through the fabric of the shirt together with the beautiful curves exposed by the plunging neckline, convinced him that he might recover far more rapidly than he had believed, if the stirring under the towel were anything to go by. In fact he was so riveted by this sensuous vision that he failed to notice the wineglass waving in front of his nose. She took it away and put it down in front of her, undid three more buttons and pulled the shirt open to fully expose her breasts. She then dipped her fingers in the glass and dripped wine liberally over each nipple in turn. "Maybe I can get you to drink it this way," she challenged.

Doubts about being able to have another erection were rapidly dispelled and David wondered whether it might make the towel around his waist come off. He had only once before experienced provocation like this and he was on his knees before her in a second, with face upturned as she leant forward and allowed his tongue and lips to lap up the wine from each nipple in turn. As well as knowing how much it switched David on, she just loved the sensation of his tongue on her breasts and how his teeth nibbled her nipples – in fact it was driving her crazy. The microwave dinged its message and she could hear the corn boiling crazily, so she stood up and pulled her shirt together, "That will have to do you for a while." David stood up and turned her around, losing his towel in the process, and pushed her over the table. Then he lifted her shirt and pressed his dick into the folds of her bottom. "Hey, what about tea?...............ooah, you had better switch everything off first." "No hurry. That was just for teasing me with the wine. Just to let you know I'm not to be messed with! Anyway, what did you think I was going to do? The kitchen is not the same as the fire-escape. Or is it?" "Depends," said Sukhi, "on whether it's raining or not. I haven't a dress that I'd like to get wet and I wont put that wet coat on again, not even if you begged me, so other options may appeal."

She busied herself with the putting out their hastily prepared meal. "It doesn't depend entirely on the weather. If you haven't got any lubricant, it won't be possible and I imagine that you really need the smoothness of a condom to help. We would always use a surgical glove during examinations for that reason, as well as for the protection." "I haven't any suitable lubricant but Josh and I watched an old video that apparently shocked the world in its day. In the 'Last Tango in Paris' he had pack of butter! " she said as she giggled at the recollection. "I've stacks of margarine, though! Well, cheers lover boy," she said and quaffed the wine. David followed suit, now thirsty as well as hungry. He refilled their glasses, "Here's to happier days!" and they drank to that and began their meal.

"That was jolly good," announced David as he leant back, inwardly very comfortable and certainly feeling quite benign, which was not altogether surprising given the now empty wine bottle, "What's for dessert?" "Aha, that is to be a surprise and comes later," she responded. "By the way, how is big David coming along?" David glanced down at the towel and grinned back, "Perfectly relaxed, thanks to you. Why?"

Sukhi left the kitchen and returned with a small foil packet that she placed in front of him along with the pot of margarine. "It's stopped raining."

David shook his head despairingly, "Boy, you sure are determined and I can see you'll never believe that it's probably nowhere near as good as you expect, until you have tried it! Don't say I didn't warn you. I suppose I'd better put that wet coat on again so that the neighbours don't complain about a naked man on your fire escape." David unrolled the condom and put it on as smoothly as he could, fetched the coat and put it on. In the meantime, Sukhi had put on a loose-fitting dress, opened the small door leading out onto the fire escape and was leaning on the rail watching the cars and the occasional pedestrian walk past. David smothered the condom in margarine and went onto the balcony. Then he came back inside to reappear with a small toolbox that he indicated she should stand on. He lifted the hem of the dress and, once again, was excited by the sight of her bottom. I must be getting a thing about bottoms he thought to himself as his dick firmed up a bit more, especially when they are such a lovely shape. He put a little of the margarine on his thumb and rubbed it liberally around the entrance, making sure that plenty penetrated inside. Sukhi bent over a little further and spread her legs as wide as the box allowed. "Can I give you some advice?" he whispered. "When you feel me pressing into you, use your muscles to try to force me out, otherwise it will hurt or it may not go in. I'm not going to force myself into you. It will be better if you press back onto me at your own speed. O.K? But remember, bear down as if you are trying to expel me."

Sukhi was a little subdued by his pessimism but sufficiently excited by the situation to throw caution to the winds. When she felt the end of his dick pressing against her opening she pushed steadily back against him and began to use her muscles as if to force him out. Quite suddenly and easily, she felt him slip inside her. She paused while she adjusted the discomfort of his size and moved him in and out a little, while she considered whether to go any further. The sensation wasn't all that stimulating, but the idea of having him inside her was, so she thought that she might as well see if she could go the distance and began to back into him even harder. As he slid further inside her, it did not feel as if he was getting very much bigger and the discomfort level got no worse. When she had pushed as far as she could, she could feel David's hair touching her bottom.

David loved the warm sensation of her bottom on his stomach but since his dick was tightly encased, he was scared to move in case he climaxed, so he leant forward over her and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her neck and reached up under the dress to fondle her breasts, while disciplining himself not to have another climax himself. Sukhi relaxed and enjoyed his lips on her neck and the tingling response from her breasts and once she had adjusted to his size, she even felt pleasure in the sensation of having him inside her. Her final pleasure was when a male pedestrian glanced up at her, but went on his way, little suspecting what was going on up there.

After a minute or two, Sukhi eased forward and let him slip out. What a relief it felt and she stood up and hugged him. "You were quite right. It was exciting because it was new but nothing to rave about and it could easily have been quite awful if you hadn't been so helpful. But thank you for humouring me. I would probably always have fantasised about it, until one day it happened and maybe I got hurt! Now I know." She stepped back and pointed at the margarine covered condom, "You can take that thing off and come in for dessert – we'll have it in the living room." They went indoors and David headed for the bathroom where he shed the condom and dropped the coat.

When he returned to the living room, he was astonished to see just a pair of bare legs poking over the end of the settee and when he got closer, to find that Sukhi had cast off her dress and was lying full length on the settee. As he approached the legs, he could not resist grasping each foot in turn and sucking those strawberry toes, which to his amazement, seemed to have a slight orange taste. Unfazed, he allowed his tongue to trace a path across her ankle and up the inside of her leg delighting in the knowledge that he was driving her crazy as she clenched her fists and shut her eyes. Then he reached her entrance and was surprised yet again to encounter a slight orange flavour, this time associated with a mild tingling sensation on his lips. When he plunged his tongue inside her the orange flavour became strong and pungent, and he finally realised what she had meant about having dessert - she had poured some Cointreau liqueur into her vagina and used some to paint her toenails! Enthralled by her ingenuity, David moved her legs so that he could plumb the depths of her inner being, seeking out every drop of the precious nectar and driving her to the point when it took only a sharp nip of her clitoris for Sukhi to climax. Suddenly, her back arched and without any attempt to silence, she cried out and held her head in her hands as if that might somehow stop it soaring forth.

David pushed her back on the settee and snuggled onto it beside her, enjoying the feel of her breasts on his chest and the touch of her lips on his. "Oh, my poor head," she moaned, "four orgasms in one night." "And we haven't done it in the other rooms yet. There is the kitchen if you count that separately, the bathroom, the laundry and the lower landing," David counted. "Well, you can only pick one, because I want you on the bed in the bedroom," Sukhi countered as she squirmed over him to reach a small bottle on the floor. "What's it to be?" she said as she unscrewed the lid of the miniature Cointreau liqueur bottle and poured a little into her hand and rubbed it on his dick. "Have a swig of this if you like," she offered as she handed him the bottle, "mine is already poured," as she proceeded to suck up the liqueur she had just applied. In spite of the fact that he had already had two climaxes himself, he was really struggling not to have another just then. The glorious feeling of the fiery liquor and being totally enveloped by her lips and tongue was becoming so stimulating that in the end he had to grab her hair and have her stop. "I give in! Save it for later," he pleaded.

"Right, it's my turn now so kindly arrange yourself on the bed," she commanded. David felt a surge of excitement as he left the settee and went and lay on the bed. Sukhi had removed the slightly damp bedspread on which they had first lain and turned back the blankets to the satin sheet. It felt smooth and sensuous on his back. Sukhi hopped onto the bed holding a white plastic bottle in her hand and sat, straddling his legs, facing him. She snapped the lid back and poured a generous amount of the creamy white liquid into her other hand and applied it to his dick. She handed the bottle to David to hold and moved forward on her knees until she was poised over his dick. Grasping it, she guided it into her entrance and slowly lowered her self down onto him. It slid inside her with a gloriously sensuous feel and she wriggled slightly to make sure that they were fully engaged – then without further movement she leant forward to kiss him gently on the lips. "Are you OK? I don't want to over excite you - just yet," she concluded.

David was concentrating madly on resisting the impulses flowing from his lower regions caused by the excitement and the softness of her lips and stoked up by her nipples tracing lines and tantalising his chest. As the movement stopped, he began to regain control of himself and was able to focus on the delights of the long lingering kisses and the exploration of their tongues. It started off in a moderate enough sort of way, just teasing and playing with lips and tongues, but after several minutes, some urgency began to creep into their love play as they both became aroused. Sukhi sat up and found the lotion which David had dropped in his excitement and, tipping the bottle upside down, squirted a thick band of liquid down the centre of David's body, from his neck to the point where they joined. Then, using both hands, Sukhi spread the lotion from side to side until his torso and chest were covered and glistening with the white creamy liquid. She wiped the surplus from her hands onto her own body, then lay full length onto him, squirming in the sensual slipperiness of their skins.

Satisfied with the coverage of the lotion, Sukhi, using her knees and her arms that she had placed around his neck, began to slide her whole body up and down his. She moved just a few inches, but gradually increased the rhythm until she felt a fire developing inside her and the electricity flowing through the pressure on her nipples. At some point, she lost conscious control of what she was doing as some inner force took over and drove her to make three frantic lunges, pushing hard back against him on the return cycles. The pressure on her clitoris was intolerable and with three progressively louder cries, she had a monumental orgasm that left her draped limply over him as she gasped for breath. White light flashed before her eyes and she was sure that she was somewhere else in some ethereal place.

David had settled down after she had slipped over him, now sucked in his breath as the lotion poured out onto his chest and body and sent shivers through his system. He was raised to a higher state of excitement as his body plunged into the sensuous cauldron of sexual chemistry that she had created. Every piece of his skin that touched a piece of hers seemed to be sending electric signals to an already overburdened psyche. From his dick, which was being massaged in its velvety sleeve, through his pelvis and abdomen in perfect harmony with hers, and from the sensation of her breasts and nipples slipping and sliding up and down his chest, the messages were all incredibly exotic and all driving him to one thing. He placed his hands on her hips and helped her sliding movements until he felt her finger nails suddenly bite into his shoulders. He had already been ravaged by two previous orgasms within the last two hours and his system had struggled to peak again, but when he sensed her climax, his own came with a ferocity, as successive waves of exquisite pleasure assaulted his sensory perception. He gave vent to a long drawn out groan and sank back on the pillow as if knocked unconscious.

Neither moved for several minutes. When he opened his eyes, he found himself looking at the mirror on the dressing table in which he could see their reflection just as she opened hers also. Their eyes met and moved on to the rest of their bodies which contrasted so sharply with each other. Even in the subdued light from the hall they looked quite beautiful as she lay with her head on his chest, one leg down over his, one arm reaching his shoulder and part of a breast just peeping over the edge of his chest. They smiled at each other as only satisfied lovers smile.

She stirred slowly and clamped her legs together so that she could feel him inside her, giving him a squeeze with her internal muscles. Then she drew her legs up and sat up. David could see her skin on the front of her body shining with the lotion and wondered what she would look like if she was completely oiled all over – perhaps like an ebonite statue. She looked at him, "What about all the other rooms in the flat now, eh?" "Yes, well – talk's cheap! You will have to accept intent as the act. I knew that there would only be one further possibility - on the kitchen table and that that might not amount to much. More to be able to say you had sex on the kitchen table amongst the dishes! I wouldn't want to be marked out of ten for performance, though," he added ruefully. The truth of the matter was that he had virtually no sensation left in his dick – even when she flexed her muscles and gave him a squeeze. Of course he couldn't remember when he last had three orgasms in three hours either! "It's not fair," he complained. "Women seem to be able to go on for hours and have umpteen climaxes. Look at you, hardly able to climb the steps a few hours ago, now sitting there as fresh as a daisy and with mischief in your eyes and here I am – pooped beyond belief. You will have to carry me to the kitchen!" "Of course it's fair," she retorted as she slipped him out of her and got off the bed. "Mostly men are not a lot of use to women so when we do find an occasion when they are, it's only natural that we want to maximise it. You are a very good lover, so let's get to the kitchen – if only to make the gesture," she added challengingly.

David groaned theatrically, slid off the bed and made rubber-leg movements to the kitchen, muttering as he went about the dying man needing a last drink. It was therefore, quite amazing how quickly his rubber legs straightened at the sight of Sukhi standing on tip-toes to reach a bottle of Scotch on the top shelf. David could not resist rubbing his hands up her thighs, over her waist and up her taut oiled stomach to those beautiful breasts and nipples. Sukhi sighed and nearly dropped the bottle as she backed into his body and his enfolding arms. She tilted her head around and was rewarded with a long enthusiastic kiss. "I thought you were at death's door," she said accusingly. "Well I was," he replied, "but the sight of you stretching and the prospect of a Scotch made me decide that I should try to live a little longer."