David and Catherine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He picked up the towel that he had been wearing prior to an earlier skirmish and hitched it around his waist. "I'm not used to this degree of nakedness," he said and sat at the table. "Neither am I," added Sukhi as she tied the bow of a natty frilled apron behind her back and retrieved a couple of glasses from another shelf. David watched approvingly. While the apron might have improved the level of modesty it also elevated the level of sexiness as her cute bottom was now framed by the bow and the marginal covering in front merely accentuated the shape of her breasts. She sat opposite allowing the inside of her ankle to touch his as she poured a generous Scotch into each glass along with a little water. Sukhi still felt a high level of excitement within her and the touch of his leg did nothing to quell it. "Here's to ya, kid," he said in his best Bogart voice as he took a good swallow of his drink. It was a bit stronger than he had anticipated and he felt a warm glow explode inside him.

Sukhi nodded and did likewise, feeling the fire re-intensify inside her. She finished her drink with a single swallow, placed the glass on the bench and went round and sat on his knee and leant against his chest. "David. I want you to know that this has been an extraordinary experience for me. A part of me that seemed very staid and conservative, perhaps even repressed, seems to have been liberated and I feel good now and I feel good about myself. So I'm very grateful to you and will always think kindly of a very gentle and understanding man, but I hope that this evening is an experience that I won't need to repeat. Particularly if I can persuade Joshua that I have been terribly confused about all sorts of things and that maybe now, and if he is willing of course, we could give it another try. "

David gave her a squeeze. "Well that is wonderful news for Joshua and I hope that it works out for you both. As for the learning experience, it wasn't one sided I can assure you! I may have learnt more than you did! Anyway, I appreciate your frankness and can honestly say that I can hardly believe how lucky I have been to have met someone like you with whom to share my own development. Isn't it strange how you can have been in a relationship for so long without ever having explored great chunks of your own psyche? While I'm very keen to re-contact Catherine, the funny thing is that I don't feel in the least bit disloyal about tonight. I have just received therapeutic help – like going to the dentist!"

"Fancy having my charms compared with going to the dentist?" Sukhi said digging him in the ribs with her elbow. "I'll pull more than your teeth," she asserted as she tried to grab him through the towel. David pushed her off him and lost the towel in the process, but she put her foot on it when he tried to pick it up. While still bending, he jammed his shoulder into her waist, grabbed her around the legs and stood up lifting her into a fireman's hoist. "Put me down you great lummox! What do you think you're doing? You'll put your back out," she protested. "You weren't too concerned about my poor back earlier and I have several options. I can smack your bottom," he said as he patted her bare bottom and surreptitiously undid the bow of her apron, "or I can put you somewhere where I can deal with you more effectively." So saying, he manoeuvred her to the table and eased her onto it. "Now just lie back, the doctor will see you in a moment."

He busied himself with the margarine, putting a very light covering on the end of his very limp dick. As he moved back to the edge of the table, he raised her legs and placed them on his shoulders, kissing each ankle as he did. He then put his still-floppy dick into her entrance and, widening her legs a little, pushed until he felt it beginning to enter. Once it started, he grasped her waist and pulled her hard up against him. "There now – sex on the kitchen table. And I did warn you that it wouldn't amount to much!" Sukhi wriggled her ankles against his ears and brought her knees together until she could feel him. He was still exciting her even in his relaxed state. David took her apron and pulled it up and over one shoulder so that he could rub a little margarine onto her nipples and breasts. After a short time the nipples were erect and her breasts glistened like two dark berry jellies with cherries on top.

Sukhi had closed her eyes and put her arms over her head, maximising the sensual massage and he could feel her internal muscles begin to pulsate on his dick as her arousal escalated. Sensing the moment, he eased out of her and, with her legs draped over his shoulders he knelt on the floor and plunged his tongue inside her. The withdrawal of his dick and the penetration of his tongue, drove her to a new frenzy in which she grabbed two handfuls of the hair on his head to pull him harder onto her. Then he let his teeth ravage her clitoris for a brief moment until she suddenly tensed and cried out as another climax racked her body. As her climax subsided, David slowed his tongue down to a gentle exploration until she lay limply on the table.

Sukhi slowly sat up and put her arms around his neck and kissed him slowly, then dabbing her finger in the margarine, anointed his tip and led him back to the bedroom where she lay him down and sat astride him until she was able to get him back inside her. Once he was firmly in place, she rolled over and cradling her head on his arm, went into a sound sleep. Warm, comfortable and relaxed, but completely exhausted after his early morning start, David too, went into a sound sleep.