David and Catherine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David had parked some distance down the road, but as they passed the first shop, David drew her into the privacy afforded by the entrance, and wrapped his arms around her. Their first real kiss for weeks, was both urgent and emotional. Their tongues duelled for supremacy and their fingers clawed into each other's backs. Catherine twisted around, inviting his hand to touch her breast. David received yet another boost to his already fully charged system when he felt the soft breast and rigid nipple through the thin fabric and realised that she was not wearing a bra. He had earlier thought that it looked as if she wasn't, but did not believe for one moment that she would not have one on. He tried to get his hand around inside the edge of the dress, but it was a bit tightly fitting and she advised him to wait until they were in the car. By now his dick was as rigid as he had ever felt it and he knew how Catherine was responding to his passion by the way she was pressing her thigh into it. He let his hand slide down her bottom as he crushed her to him and realised that apart from some very brief nickers, she was wearing nothing else under the dress. "Where's the car parked?" "It's right at the back of that private car park a few metres further down." "Let's go then!" she commanded.

And indeed it was right at the back of the parking lot, in a somewhat dark corner partially obscured from the street by a panel van. A perfect spot for a break-in David thought ruefully as they arrived. He unlocked and opened the door on the passenger side for Catherine but could not resist another kiss as they stood at the car door in the seclusion provided by the panel van. What was intended to be a friendly kiss just to keep their motors running, so to speak, simply wound them both up again. Catherine could feel that her nipples had hardened and that she had become very moist again. And she knew from past experience that David could boil over at any moment. They separated gasping for air. "Hurry up and get in," David pleaded, "I have this wonderful spot down on the harbour we could go to." "My darling," she whispered as she rubbed against him, "I don't think you could last the distance and it might not be any more private than right here." "You mean right here - in the back of the car?" "Why not? I'm game if you are!"

David was so aroused that he dropped his keys in his excitement and struggled to find them, then couldn't quickly find the adjustment lever to move the front seat forward. In the meantime, Catherine unpinned her orchid and placed it carefully on the dashboard, reached up under her dress and wriggled out of her nickers which she placed in her handbag. She followed David onto the back seat and undid his belt and zip and drew his trousers and briefs down carefully avoiding stimulating him any more in the process. Then half kneeling beside him, she slipped off her shoes and undid the zip at the back of her dress. "Ah, that's better," she sighed as she leant forward to brush his lips while she undid the buttons of his shirt. David was now able to run his hands under her skirt which, free of the zip at the waist, slipped readily up her body. What a wondrous feel those beautiful breasts had and how exciting he found her hard nipples - if only he could kiss them. He bunched her dress up higher to expose them, but she simply raised her arms and the dress slipped right off over her head. How beautiful she looked in the half-light as she thrust first one then the other nipple into his expectant mouth. She shuddered and moaned softly as his tongue massaged each one in turn, and gasped when his fingers found her very moist entrance.

"David. It has been too long. I need you now!" as she swung her leg over his and positioned herself astride him. She leaned into him as she used both hands to place his tip into her entrance, then lowered herself carefully down.

David arched his back to meet the challenge and felt the early beginning of an orgasm as their pelvis's fully engaged. What a glorious sensation as she slid over him, with her nipples pressed into his chest and their skins touching at so many different points.

David could hardly believe what was happening. He thought that his outrageous behaviour in a public place would have been a 'once only' and confined to Sukhi, but here he was making a habit of it - and with Catherine this time! "We should have a separation more often," David gasped as Catherine lunged down on him for the fourth time triggering a muscle-numbing climax. He tried to prolong it, but his excitement was so intense, fuelled as it was by her incredible desirability and her manifest need to love him. He savagely grabbed two hand's full of her buttocks as his juice-of-life spurted into her. His pelvis seemed to be on fire as the electricity flowed through him.

Catherine couldn't believe what she was doing either. Shades of Joshua right in front of the window, she thought. And worse, I wanted to make love to him here, and not wait until they reached the sanctuary of their bedroom - careless about the remote possibility that someone might look in. "I never want to go through another separation again," she breathed in a staccato way as she made a final lunge which released weeks of built up anguish and suspense. She threw her head back and emitted a long drawn out cry through her open mouth and her hands and nails dug into his shoulders as a long high powered orgasm thundered through her body. Her head floated off into the distance, leaving a warm tingling sensation suffusing her body as she clung to David for support, lest she fall over. She wriggled ecstatically on him as if she was trying to drive him further inside her. "Wow, that was something again. I have missed you my darling, but don't you think that we've probably pushed our luck enough here? It's time to take me home." He revelled in the grinding movements she made on him and positively wallowed in the sight of those beautiful, erect nipples that occasionally brushed against his chest. How lucky he was to have this gloriously desirable woman, sitting astride his manhood, decide that he was her man. He felt at this moment as if he had regained control of his life again and was at one with the world. Why couldn't such moments last forever? "I suppose you're right," he conceded reluctantly, "although I had planned to go down to the harbour. But in reality it might not have been anywhere near as secluded as this anyway. Still, on the bright side, the flat allows far more freedom of - ah - expression, shall I say, than the interior of a small car! In fact, I'm warming quite rapidly to the idea, if a stirring below is anything to go by."

"You dreadful beast, you," she said as she kissed and hugged him before easing herself off him, "I can hardly wait!" She grabbed a couple of tissues to capture the outflow of his juice, then slipped her dress over her head and deftly zipped it up. "Pretty quick cover-up, isn't it?" she teased, as she felt round the floor for her shoes. She moved over to give him more space to pull his trousers up and re-button his shirt. He placed both hands on her breasts and felt the outline of them through the dress fabric. "Aren't you going to put your nickers on?" he queried. "Oh I don't know if I'll bother. The way you were talking it sounded as if it was going to be a waste of time," she responded as she forced her breasts into his hands. "Phew, I am still coming to grips with just how provocative you can be, and the risks I seem willing to take," he replied as he struggled to disentangle himself from her and get to the front seat. "Back to the flat is it then, Milady?" Milady was by now sitting decorously in the back seat, "Home James, and don't spare the horsepower!"

David gunned the car out of the parking lot and soon had it parked outside in its usual place. He leapt out of the car and opened the rear door for Catherine to alight, saluting as she emerged. "I won't need the car again this evening, thank you James. You may go and do whatever Milady's lusty sex-starved driver does when he is off duty - that is, after you have checked out all the rooms and sundry pieces of furniture and ensured that there are no other men on the premises." "Yesss, Ma'm" as he relieved her of the key, opened the door and stood back for her to pas through.

Catherine entered the downstairs foyer, pulled off each shoe in turn and tossed it into a corner, then, trailing her stole strutted up the stairs. For a moment David watched the golden legs and scantily concealed buttocks ascend the stairs before he rushed to catch up with her - completely spoiling her exit as she reached the top, by moving his hands up her thighs to her waist and bunching her dress up around her waist, exposing her bare bottom in the process. She squealed in protest and tried to break away, but David hung on and followed her into the kitchen where she backed up against the table and raised a foot to push him away.

He grasped her foot and raised it to his lips, swallowing all her toes at first and then concentrating on each one in turn. His sucking lips were incredibly erotic and she felt a tingling sensation race up her leg and to her very core. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach and she leant back and gripped both edges of the table as her sense of balance became impaired. Then his lips began their sensuous journey, caressing her inner ankle, then moving up the inside of her calve to her knee, sending a fiery message of desire to her vagina. He lifted her other leg onto his shoulder as well, and his lips progressed to their target of desire. With a small cry, she fell back onto the table as his tongue stabbed her clitoris and tasted the sweetness of her moisture. She arched her back as his tongue suddenly thrust deep inside her. A small bowl of flowers tipped over and water dripped onto the floor, accompanied by a roaring sound in her ears as she thrust back, trying to consume this thing that had penetrated her inner being. The harder she pressed the more intense the fireball became until suddenly it exploded in a blinding glare that she could see through closed eyelids. "Ohaaa David," she called as her head drifted off from its ravaged body. David paused in his frenzy and let his tongue ply gently within her, stroking and soothing her velvety lining - delighting in the feel of her soft inner thighs locked tightly around his ears.

Suddenly, her legs relaxed, so he lowered them to the floor, pulling her dress back down as he stood up. She looked like Sleeping Beauty, as she lay amid the flowers and the remains of a puddle of water. He bent and kissed each eyelid in turn, then those wonderfully sensuous lips, resting his hand on one of the small volcanoes, heaving under its thin cover of material. He cradled her head under his arm and lifted her into a sitting position where she sat blinking at him in a somewhat dazed fashion.

"You're dress is a bit wet now," David said apologetically as she stood up. "I'll help you take it off." He undid the zip at the back and lifted the dress up and over her raised arms, glimpsing her standing there like Venus. He stood there clutching the damp dress, dumbfounded by the beauty of her nakedness. "My God, you are so beautiful," he croaked, almost as if he had never seen her before. She looked a lovely golden brown in the light from the hall, and with her breasts still full and her nipples still firm, she aroused the same intense feelings that he had experienced some years before with one of his first lovers.

Catherine sensed that she had really brought his sexual energy to the boil and could measure the effect from the bulge in his trousers. This knowledge brought a moment of great satisfaction and glorious self awareness that she was able to consciously attract and please this man who she undoubtedly loved so much. She smiled and reached for his belt buckle which she deftly undid, easing his trousers and briefs over his throbbing manhood. As she bent down to ease his trousers over his shoes, she could not resist teasing him with a brief touch of her lips on his hot tip and letting it tangle with her hair.

Although he had struggled to hold himself in check while he made love to her on the table, David was now almost beyond the edge of his own self control and her deliberate provocation excited him even further. The touch of her lips on his tip had sent a spasm through his system and the feel of the hair on her head pressing into his pelvis, fuelled the fire even further. Having disposed of his shoes and trousers, she stood against him letting his dick press into her stomach as she slowly undid the buttons of his shirt. As soon as his shirt slipped off his shoulders, he wrapped his arms around her and found those upturned lips waiting for him. He wondered if there had ever been such a wonderful moment in his life as he savoured that first real kiss with their electrically sensitive skins pressed into one another from head to toe.

Making love in the car was just wonderful, but this experience of touching all over and kissing was something again. How he had missed her kisses and how much more intense it now seemed to be. His hands pressed into her back and kneaded her bottom as he tried to pull her, ever closer. Their tongues parried like ancient swordsmen trying to gain even greater pleasure rather than advantage. He sucked on her breath, drawing a great lung-full from deep within her as if he might somehow consume her from within.

The need to have her completely became overwhelming and he could stay the inner urgency no longer. "Darling, I need you as I have never needed you before - right now!" he gasped as he propelled her to the bedroom. They fell onto the bed in a muddle and after a couple of ungainly gymnastics, rolled into the middle of the bed. With no pretence at finesse, he hurriedly positioned himself above her so that when she guided him to her wet entrance, he plunged in like a man possessed. Orgasm was only seconds away as he felt her nails claw into his back along with that glorious feeling as they fully engaged, pelvis to pelvis. He quivered and shook and groaned loudly as muscle spasms racked his body. His back arched on straightened arms, throwing all his weight onto the pelvic connection and his juice of life jetted into her. He lost all sense of control other than a burning sensation from the waist down and he felt so helpless that he thought he might have had a glimpse of what it would be like to be a paraplegic. And amidst all these sensations, he felt swamped by a great and engulfing sense of adoration for this woman he loved.

Catherine was vaguely surprised at how much she was enjoying her nakedness and especially the effect that she was now so conscious that she was having on him. Funny too, how she had almost attempted to hide it before and how she had failed to see the effect that it had! From the moment that she had taken her shoes off in the hall, she was conscious of the bio-electric signals that she was sending out and the impact that they were having on him. Even after she had had an unexpected but massive climax on the kitchen table, she knew deep down that the minute her dress rose over her head, she would set him on fire. However, the intensity of the blaze took her by surprise and excited her in a way she had not experienced before. At that moment, there was nothing more that she wanted than to be desired by this wonderful man, and she could sense that desire in abundance.

His kisses and the way he sucked her breath out of her inner being drove her sensory system into overload and she could think of nothing but her desire to possess him and have him inside her. Their touching from head to toe merely accentuated her excitement. When they finally fell onto the bed she was so wet that when she guided him to her entrance, he was able to plunge in as if sliding on silk. His first thrust triggered a series of ripples that caused her nails to dig into him. When she felt his climax begin as he reared up, it brought full pressure to bear on her clitoris sending a cascade of ever closer pulses of energy shooting through her system. Her final moment of ecstasy before white-out, was the sensation of his love juice spurting into her.

They lay helplessly locked together, delighting in the after-glow of a great physical and emotional relief. Still semi tumescent, he revelled in the sensation of the rhythmical contractions of her vagina as if she was gently trying to draw him further inside her. In spite of all the turmoil and their experiences of the recent past, here they were, at peace with the world, and at one with one another. They drifted off into their own little worlds of happiness, secure now in the knowledge that, what had almost been lost, had not only been found, but, to their delight and wonderment, found in even greater measure!

Inescapably, they each privately reflected on the extraordinary path that They had so recently taken which resulted in this newly discovered element in their love for one another. Happily, each was able to look back at what was, at the same time both a cathartic and liberating experience, with a sense of gratitude and without any destructive guilt.