David and Helena Ch. 02

Story Info
Her control over him increases.
4k words
4.3
29k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daflinger
Daflinger
38 Followers

This is the second part of this series. It might pay to read part 1 first for the story to make sense. It is up to you.

Enjoy!

She

Led him in a reverse grip back to the front room. "Lie down with your feet against the wall." She raised an eyebrow at his prompt and meek reply "yes mistress." Letting him free from her hand, he complied immediately.

He was almost resigned to his fate without knowing the direction it would take. Desperately wanting to blow his tortured load he had decided that the best course of action of late, was to respond to her the way he expected she would like.

" Good boy" she offered him patronizingly.

He lay on the plush layered rug with the soles of his feet pressed against the wall below the window. He placed his hands by his side and watched the post Friday workplace foot traffic; wander past the window, only feet from his prone, naked body.

" If they only knew" he thought and his cock pulsed at the thought.

Above him, his newly dominating mistress stood in her robe. He felt if she only split her stance slightly more he would be able to glance further up her long white slender legs, past the hanging soft robe, perhaps even to the promised land...

God, what is happening to me, he thought? He was being held there against his will, naked, scared and alone. He was a colossus on the rugby field, feared and admired by many - respected by all. Here he was nothing! In all of this, the tension in his balls grew and his cock continued to pulse in increasing anticipation. This was unlike any experience he had ever had. He lacked control over his situation. He lacked control of any kind...

She stood over him.

Over the time since he had arrived she felt her power over him grow. The thrill of it was immense. She had read of the psychology around dominance and control. She never really considering that she would ever be in a situation to test it out for herself. When David had made his fatal mistake over a fortnight ago, she had nearly rushed into an urgent scheme to exploit him. She was so glad she had pulled back and planned more carefully.

Fortunately she caught herself and had managed to concoct a more deliberate and specific plan, which seemed to be unfolding splendidly.

Noticing the dreamy direction of his eye line up her legs, she smiled.

"Do you like what you see rugby boy?" she asked with a chuckle. She stood over him now, physically dominating his prone form. She briefly placed her foot lightly on his balls – stroking him with her toes to tease him further. The gap in her robe danced but would not part enough to offer him more of a glimpse. She stopped her toe wiggling and stared into his brazen, staring eyes.

Suddenly remembering his subservient position he tried one of his boyish grins, which rarely failed to get him out of trouble with the ladies. Hoping, even in this bizarre situation he found himself, that he might find some favor and perhaps relief or release.

She returned his smile but brushed away the opportunity for his eyes to glimpse her naked parts and in the same movement closing the robe. Reaching into the plush pocket of the brushed cotton material, she removed the blindfold, which was still damp from the shower.

His grin immediately vanished from his face. Unbelievably, he was starting to relax a little and enjoy himself. Part of this was getting a semblance of sense back to make out what was going on. He really wasn't sure what was happening but by playing by the rules imposed had begun to get a sense of safety.

" Hold still" she instructed as she lifted his head slightly and re fitted the blindfold.

Embarrassingly, he heard himself moan slightly as his world once again was plunged into darkness.

"Oh... there there, rugby boy" she offered him in a voice that was both soothing and mocking, somehow all at the same time. "Let me get something to rest your head."

He knew instantly, from the sound of the fabric hitting the floor that she had removed her robe. Once again, they were naked together and he was unable to enjoy any visual pleasures from the body she was exposing. He was left to his imagination which was proving to be a powerful tool. Again he heard himself moan.

She smiled, imagining the torture he must be going through. He must be completely lost she thought as she folded the robe, lifted his head and lowered it gently back down onto it. Her own arousal was through the roof. Her juices had gathered and were starting to leave a damp oily area between her thighs.

"Lie very still rugby boy" she instructed him. Careful not to touch him, she lowered herself to the floor. On all fours gently she eased herself until her mound was directly over his face. Her legs split wide and her slender but strong arms easily holding herself in position, It certainly helped at times to be raised in an enthusiastic gymnastics family. More recently she was a keen dancer. Her abilities were good enough to make a good career from the trade but she felt that might kill her passion for the activity so she never pursued it that way. Lithe and flexible she could bend and twist or tumble on cue. Her core was very strong and revealed subtle but obvious abdominal muscles to anyone lucky enough to have that part of her body revealed to them. David was not one of these people.

Only inches above his mouth and nostrils she hovered, her arousal very evident in the air.

He tried to lay still but his imagination was running wild. He knew she was in the immediate proximity.

He could feel her heat.

He could smell her.

She was so close but so out of reach. What was she doing?

God he could smell her juices!. Her pussy was obviously close.

She watched as his cock pulsed in joyous torment. Again taking care not to touch him she held her hair in one hand and leaned in toward him. Her strong body was trembling with the exertion... She got as close as she dared and blew gently on the tip of his cock.

He heard her exhale and felt the deliciously mean breath breeze past his cock and tickle his freshly shaved balls.

"Lie still" she commanded as she released her hair, using the newly free hand to push his raised pelvis back to the ground. Now supporting herself in a kind of "press up" position she was leaning in. The tips of her cascading hair brushed over his cock and balls.

From the direction of her voice and the feel of her hair he could tell where she was and how she must be positioned. Before he could stop himself, he blurted out "oh god."

He felt her lift off him and he lay still...

"I'm sorry, I mean... Um... Oh god mistress?"

She leaned in toward his ear and whispered.... "good try, to late - lie still rugby boy"

He was kicking himself. - she had him by the balls, almost literally but definitely figuratively and he was making it easy for her

She was only gone for a few moments. She had only just, caught herself and was grateful he had broken the spell. His outburst to god was enough to re focus her and snap her from the haze of unfocused horniness. She had planned for this night and had almost strayed from the set course. The temptation to just grab his cock and lower her pussy onto his, obviously eager face had almost overwhelmed her.

She smiled remembering that her own orgasm was not far away... and it would be worth the wait.

" I have nearly finished with you rugby boy. Only a little while longer and you can go home for the night. You'd like that wouldn't you rugby boy?" He nodded slowly, not sure if it was the right thing to do and not even certain if it was what he wanted.

"For the next few minutes you only have to do two things," She spoke slowly and deliberately making sure he was getting the details

"One, you will continue to lie still until I am finished, understand?"

Again he nodded quietly

"Two, your tongue will be extended and moving... again until I am finished,"

"Are you clear on those instructions rugby boy"

He nodded his understanding gently once more.

She took a quick moment to gauge her situation. She had one of, if not the most desirable man in the city, lying naked on her lounge room floor. His cock was twinging and tweaking in anticipation. She was in control. Her nakedness was not a vulnerability but an extra strength. She knew he was powerless to do anything despite his not being bound or physically restrained in any way. He was as good as physically imprisoned yet not at all.

She knew she was blackmailing him. This did not sit comfortably with her but the capabilities of power and dominance so recently attained were hard to argue against and sacrifice. Besides, judging by the strength and obvious hardness of his erection he was not entirely displeased. In fact she was sure despite the confusion he was enjoying himself immensely. She ran a long fingernail lightly up his cock from the base to the tip. Aside from his cock bouncing and jumping in delight he managed to suppress any indicators of how he felt.

"Good boy, rugby boy, you are going really well. Not long now" she caressed him with her voice as she lightly began to wank him in her hand. Barely touching she stroked his turgid cock. She felt his pulse through the veins in his weapon and marveled at its weighty length and the full head. His balls were nicely tight and swollen.

Shaking her head to re focus, she let him go and reached for the old mp3 player she had sitting on the floor nearby. The player was old but the noise cancelling earplugs were very new and very good.

"Right" she said as she gently slipped them into his ears. Pleasingly they were a good fit and did not extend far outward. There was no audio playing so she knew that, although slightly muffled, he would be able to hear her.

"Ok rugby boy, let's see your tongue wiggle and no other movement."

With that, she pressed play and watched his expression.

David could now hear nothing other than the audio once it had started. The first song was a remake of an old classic. Barry White was introducing his part in, lets just kiss. ... and say goodbye. David recognized the irony and even managed a little smile. This beautiful minx was putting him through hell. He had been robbed of both sight and sound... Well his choice of hearing. A stranger was blackmailing him. His right to independent actions had been completely taken away from him and he had knew, he could only ever get it back at this strange beauty's whim.

Despite all this, he was no longer afraid. In fact he could not deny he was enjoying being at someone's mercy. It was so different to being the responsible leader. Here he had no decisions to make. He was in fact banned from making any of his own. So, he smiled

... and extended his tongue.

She saw her rugby boys tongue protrude through his smile and her heart jumped in delight. Turning on her own stereo to local radio she maneuvered his arms away from his sides, knelt so her shins crossed his biceps at right angles and lowered her bare pussy toward his (by now) frantically wiggling tongue.

With her thighs taught stretched, the sensation as his tongue met her lips was almost overwhelming. The jolt that coursed through her as his wet mouth muscle expertly parted her labia in what seemed like a single simple heavy lick, was mind blowing

She tilted her head back and arched her back. Holding still she moaned as Davids tongue pointed at and through her drenched entrance

David couldn't hear anything other than the music. He felt his arms being manipulated to right angles from his body and felt the weight of her pin his arms to the ground. He knew he could easily break away as she was not heavy but the feeling of giving in to her was strangely enjoyable. He knew what was coming. At least he felt he knew what was coming. Her, on his face.

He was not adverse to oral pleasure having bought girls off that way a few times. But being David Tanner, captain of the local professional rugby team, had it's advantages. This meant in the bedroom things usually went the way he liked. This involved enthusiastic blowjobs and numerous positions all dictated by him to a willing partner. He was far more often on the receiving end than the giving. His brief encounters were usually hoping that their performance might lead to something more. Perhaps even a relationship.

This was very different he thought as he felt her gradually lowering herself onto him.

Then contact.

Her lips met his.

He tasted her and she tasted good.

Never before had this smell and taste appealed so much to him. His enthusiasm was genuine and seemingly his only immediate goal, was to please her.

As his lips touched her body his busy tongue hesitated briefly. She froze above him. After a brief pause David tilted his head and slowly lapped upward. Stiffening his tongue he lapped up between her lips - parting the moist, hot slippery meat on its journey. He was delighted to feel that she was either freshly shaven or waxed and her smooth wet vagina tasted and felt good.

Slowly he repeated the track up and down her slit, stopping each time before he felt near where her clit may protrude, tilting his head and starting again from the bottom of her slit

She was in heaven.

His slow start was delicious.

Matching his pace slightly she began to lightly dip her pelvis and slide along his willing tongue.

Kneeling in her own lounge, from her position she was looking directly out onto the sidewalk. She tried to focus on the passes by, to see if she could pick out a familiar face.

It was a surreal feeling. Anonymously watching the residents of your home city, go about their business while you sat naked, fucking the face of their most desirable male icon.

She knew she would not last here long. The public faces became a blur and collective moving mural. Reaching forward she gently grabbed his cock and gave him a few light strokes from the balls right up to the tip. She was hoping to convey her pleasure through this action and encourage her living sex toy below her. She wanted to send a signal to him so that he knew he was doing well.

David was trying to steadily increase his lapping technique and focus on feeling her when he felt her hand on his cock. Moaning with delight he somehow managed to stay still, despite wanting to thrust upward and fuck her hand. She only held him for a few seconds but the feeling was incredible. He was filled with frustration and desire, which combined to increase his licking speed. His thinking was that, if I can make her come - perhaps she will at last return the favor.

With very little way of knowing what stage she was at, David wasn't sure when to advance his tongue tasting to try and find her little bud. He would try soon and just go for broke.

She was already very close to her edge and knew what she needed to get over. She was aware, through everything that David was deliberately avoiding her clit and she didn't mind. She gave him that little semblance of power, knowing when she was close enough she would do what she wanted to get her orgasm - but she did like his technique

Welling inside her was something unlike any experience she had ever had. Every sinew and fibre was tightening. Every corpuscle was focused on her groin and the increasing heat and delight was building. Her hands clenched on his chest and dug deeply into his flesh.

After only a couple of minutes of David's centralized attentions she knew she was approaching the point of no return.

Easing her self backward she straightened and arched her back, tilting her body further above his head. In the process physically pinning David's head onto the folded gown pillow.

As she tilted and arched she bought her clit directly onto David's mouth. She jumped as he licked her on the love button and then clenched, clamping her self there.

David now was in no doubt she was close. As he felt her tighten above her he inhaled through his mouth and managed to create a seal between them. Again somehow increasing the speed at which he worked he probed and licked his way around the pronounced bud that proudly presented itself.

Helena screamed.

Her toned thighs tightened and she ground her core into the living love toy.

In seconds she was over the edge and doing all she could to stay upright. She bucked on his head as the lightening which combined with flashing stars, over took her consciousness. Within her body, muscles went into spasm, her waist bucked uncontrollably.

Over the course of the next few minutes she came and came again. David was not stopping and she was not climbing off.

After her third, slightly less violent orgasm she raised one of her legs and collapsed on the rug beside David. Lying and panting along side his body, which lay he in the opposite direction.

After what seemed like several minutes she raised herself up onto an elbow and lightly brushed an open palm over one of her possessions nipples. She lowered her hand to his ear and removed the headphone buds gently.

David to his credit was still lying still and moving his tongue. She smiled at him.

"You can stop moving that gorgeous tongue of yours now rugby boy, well done"

He licked his lips before retracting his tongue and smiled.

"Lie still and don't move," she mentioned to him as she raised herself and left the room.

Still plunged in absolute darkness David laid there. It seemed like hours - he dared not move as the consequences of disobeying his mistress far out weighed his curiosity now. He had learned this already the hard way.

From the state of absolute arousal he gradually wound down. His large phallus fell into a relaxed state over the many minutes he remained alone. He desperately wanted a release but dared not bring himself the satisfaction. He could feel a small pool of pre cum forming on his stomach as the contracting pipes of his body forced it out. Gradually the urge to come lessened... but the dull ache in his balls did not.

She returned to her bathroom and showered. She washed her body and hair, taking her time and soaking in the memory of her fantastic experience.

Putting on a light makeup and some deodorant she dressed in some comfortable casual clothes and returned to her lounge with a small bag she had prepared earlier.

As she expected, David was there and had not moved.

He heard her approach and his anxiety started lifting. It was no longer a feeling of fear so much as one of what was going to happen next.

She noticed he was very flaccid and just the way she wanted him.

"Good boy, rugby boy" she offered as from the bag she removed the item she had only recently purchased.

"Just one more thing and I can let you go," she said as she took his limp but strengthening cock in her hand.

Before it got to hard she slid it into the device. Having never used one of these she was very pleased at how the tube fit and the ring slipped into place around his balls. She noticed she was lucky to get the device on promptly as the new attention to his genitals had already swelled him to fill the available space. The last thing was to click the rubber coated padlock into the latch between the ball ring and the cock tube.

"There you go Rugby Boy" I bought you a little present for my new little cock"

As she said this she removed the blindfold from his face and watched as he grimaced and squinted, adjusting to the invasion from the light.

David was quick to take in his new dilemma and frowned lightly with the growing discomfort. He did not say anything but turned his gaze back to his captor who had not seen for some time.

She looked amazing. Freshly dressed in comfortable jeans, a long tee shirt and a hair tie holding back her long red hair - slightly off to one side. He felt extremely naked.

She met his gaze and commented "well done today Rugby Boy, you performed above expectation"

Daflinger
Daflinger
38 Followers
12