David and Helena Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her praise was mocking but he felt a swelling both internally... and still in his cock. The damn device was restraining him however and he couldn't help but feel that his much desired relief ...was not close at hand. Looking down at the thing attached to him he knew he would struggle to firstly remove it or alternatively reach orgasm while wearing it.

Noticing the direction of his gaze Helena spoke again "Yes, well now you are basically free to go.... with a few conditions." He looked at her pleadingly thinking that this device was going to be central to the conditions and not feeling that comfortable about it.

"Condition One" she continued

"The cock cage remains on. You are my new possession and only I get to say when it is released" she said pointing at his cock.

He bowed his head.

"Condition 2. When you get home you are to send a picture of your cock in this device to this email address" she handed him a slip of paper with her email and phone number typed upon it. "Otherwise - don't contact me unless there is an absolute emergency. If you do and I decide that this is not important enough there will be big consequences"

She looked him in the eye and offered a kind of olive branch

"Right, Rugby Boy, Here are your clothes" she said handing them to him. "Do you have any questions?"

He felt himself trying to grow inside the device against the discomfort and barrier. He was shocked and bewildered with this latest turn of events and certainly not thinking clearly. To top it off he was so horny he could not think straight.

It was now well into the evening The joy of being released was tempered by the thought of being trapped within this small inconvenient apparatus.

As with most of the day his thought processes were in disarray.

He blurted out.

"I have a game tomorrow night. ... Against the Scarlett's!"

She smiled at him as he finished pulling his jeans slightly awkwardly over his ensnared penis and balls.

"That is not a question... but I will let it slide.... And I agree she said, you do have a game tomorrow night"

She watched as he pulled on the rest of his gear before leading him to the door and opening it.

He looked and lost as he walked past her and onto the street.

As he made his way past her, she said "good night" before a long pause...

"and, thanks for coming"

12