David & Jessi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WF06
WF06
194 Followers

He let the air out of the air mattress under his sleeping bag and placed it on the ground in front of the tent, then he got his sleeping bag out and laid it on the air mattress and then picked up the woman and placed her on the sleeping bag and then he crawled into the tent and moved to the head of the sleeping bag and grabbed the corners of the bag and air mattress he pulled hard and she started to slide into the tent. After several minutes he had her inside the tent where she would be able to rest out of the sun and whatever else the weather Gods decided to toss at them. Using his hand pump, he re-inflated the air mattress wondering over and over who she was and what her story was.

He finally took a minute to really look at his patient for the first time and decided that she must stand about 5 feet 9 or maybe even 10 inches. Slim but muscular and toned indicating she was no stranger to a gym. She had shoulder length dark or dirty blond hair and a flawless complexion that would tan very well he though. Such a pretty lady for someone to shoot and toss away like that. He knew that when she awoke, he would have to very careful, at least until he could determine who she was and believe that she was not an axe murderer or something equally vile as her attackers had to be Mafia thugs. One's imagination could certainly run wild in a situation like this.

David considered using one of the burner phones and calling this information in, but decided against it until he knew more of what was her story was. He did not consider any of her wounds life threatening at the moment, which helped make his decision to wait. He was unsure of what to do in this situation as none of his training had covered anything like this. He fixed a bite to eat and while eating he tried to think things through. It was all so confusing to him. He did know that he was going to listen carefully to the news for the next couple of days although his home was several hundred miles from here and he did not know anything about anyone locally, but there might be something about a missing woman, you just never knew what might be broadcast.

David took a clean wet rag and wiped it over the woman's lips and she seemed to try to take a little of the moisture into her mouth so he did it again and then one more time. He also washed her face and neck with the cool rag and then went out and sat down, leaning against a tree and started trying to think things through, again. He did have the thought that should the goons come back to check on her she needed to be well hidden, so the first thing he needed to do was go down and quickly erase any trace of his footprints from the area using the tricks his grandfather had taught him long ago. After a quick check of his patient he made a rapid decent down the hill to tackle this task.

It took less than an hour for David to accomplish the task of removing his footprints and the blood stains. He even erased any sign of the goons having been out of their car, which should confuse the heck out of anyone that came looking for the body. Heck, he doubted those city boys could even find the same spot anyhow. He was quickly back with his patient, as he was starting to think of her now, and as it had been a few hours since she had been shot he decided to check her wounds to see if any sign of infection was starting and if they were still bleeding or not. He crawled into the tent and first felt her forehead for any fever, which she did not have at this time. He did wish he had of thought to bring a thermometer with him and made a mental note to add one as soon as possible.

He then checked the bandages on her head to see if fresh blood was evident, and there wasn't. He did loosen them and added a bit of the antibiotic cream to keep the bandage from sticking to the wound. He next had to check the wound on her side as it had more likelihood of infection due to being a penetration wound and the germs on the bullet could have infected her from the inside. He unbuttoned her shirt several buttons and eased the collar and shoulder portion of the shirt on the left side enough to allow his hand inside to feel for fresh blood or fever in that area. There was none, but in the morning he was going to have to put more of the powdered antibiotic wound dressing on at least this one wound. He buttoned her shirt back up and tried to make her comfortable. He did loosen her tight jeans, but left them on for the time being. He returned to his tree to resume work on his book, but his mind kept wandering back to his patient and the situation at hand, again wondering who she was and why someone wanted her dead and the body dumped in the desert behind a rock, and if they wanted her hidden why did they not bury her or do a better job of hiding the body. He gave the goons low marks for intelligence and for their laziness.

As the sun was setting and the shadows getting longer he fixed himself some supper, this time warming a can of beef stew. He had dug a pretty deep pit to put all his trash in as he knew he would have way too much litter to be able to carry it out with him when he left. He would sprinkle a bit of dirt and ashes and some of the lime he had brought on it from time to time to keep the smell of decay and rotting food down and scavenger animals away.

WF06
WF06
194 Followers