David & Jessi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WF06
WF06
194 Followers

After David had placed the second body alongside the first, a different idea came to mind and after searching the other three and bagging their possessions, he used his razor sharp hunting knife and quickly cut the clothes off the 5 bodies. He placed one on his back in the back seat and then another face down on that one in a "69" position, then he put one on the passenger seat and the smaller guy on his knees with his head in the crotch of the other, and then he took the last body and opening the back tailgate tossed him in and positioned him so that he was leaning over the back seat as if watching the action taking place there and his hands in his shorts.

That should send a message to the mobsters he thought, but he did not know what kind, only that someone was going to be royally and thoroughly pissed at him, even if they did not know who he was. To rub even more salt into their wounds, he took the cell phones of the goons and typed a text message to every number in the index of each. The message simply said "Indians 5, Goons 0. You need more and better goons. Bye now." He would have loved to have been able to be a fly on the wall when that message got to the boss or bosses. He carefully wiped the phones to clear any fingerprints and tossed them inside the SUV.

David had looked at the terrain of this area of the desert floor and saw that it was mostly flat as could be and with little obstructions, so he took their belts and fastened them together and then to the steering wheel and the brake pedal. This would keep the car in a more or less straight line as it moved across the desert floor for untold miles before something stopped it. He gathered some sticks and cut them to size and used them to pin the foot feed so that the motor had only a low rpm and would move slowly across the desert until it stopped. He quickly wiped anything he might have touched and threw their cut off clothing into the back of the SUV and then put it into gear and watched as it slowly started moving across the desert.

David quickly erased the footprints and other tracks in the sand and then picked up the things he had taken from the three goons and picked up his AR-15 and started back up the hill to Jessi. When he got there, he asked if she had searched their cell phones and she said she had and had not found anything she did not already know. He told her to take the batteries out of all the phones and then to put them away in case they might be needed later.

When David showed Jessi what he taken from the three down on the floor of the desert, she grabbed one of the pistols and said "This is my Sig. My father bought it and gave it to me when I graduated from the academy. It is Model 226 9MM and I loved the Sigs but when the unit changed to your Glock 40's a few of us kept using the Sig." There were also 9 extra clips to go with it as 3 of the goon's pistols were also Sig 9 MM's. The other two were Glock 40's. which David kept.

David again poured some coffee and was deep in thought when Jessi came up and poured herself a cup of coffee and then sat beside him and told him that he was quite a man and that she was greatly impressed with him and his coolness under fire and that she did not impress easily. This made David feel good, and he told Jessi that she had impressed him so much since she had woken up that he could not believe it. Then he told her the bad news.

WF06
WF06
194 Followers