David & Jessi Ch. 05

Story Info
Meeting the families.
7.4k words
4.73
11.2k
10
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WF06
WF06
194 Followers

When David and Jessi got to David's apartment, they started to pack for the trip to David's mother's home, but after they had packed and started to change for the trip, they somehow got distracted and it was a couple of hours and another shower before they were able to leave.

Once on the road, Jessi said that she could not believe what all had happened and how fast it had happened and how much her life had changed and was still changing and how generous both David and Thom were and so much more. David told her she was worth it and that real soon she would be working her beautiful little ass off.

They got to David's mother's house a little after 5 PM and found his mom in the kitchen starting supper. David told her to stop and that he would take them all out to eat and was politely told to go watch TV and to leave Jessi with her to fix a home cooked meal for them and that his sister would be there about 615 or so. David sat in front of the TV and fell asleep until Jessi came and gave him a light kiss and told him that his sister was in the driveway.

After more introductions, hugs, and kisses, David's mother said that supper was ready and for everyone to find a seat at the table. She had fixed a nice roast with mashed potatoes with brown gravy and a host of vegetables. Ice tea was served to drink for all. David's sister said that enough of the politically correct BS, she wanted to know the whole story of David's disappearance and the story of his software, how he met Jessi and convinced her he was something other than a pain in the butt brother and finally what the future held.

David told her a slightly modified version of what had happened to him and then as the scars on Jessi's head were visible, he told a fairly true version of what had happened to her and to them out on the mountain, and as to them, he told his sister that Jessi was a terribly smart and perceptive woman and saw immediately that he was something special and would be a great catch for a lonely woman. This brought a snort from Jessi and she almost strangled on her tea and she told him to never do that to her again. This brought laughs from them all and David's sister asked that as a nurse if she could see Jessi's wounds and the result of her brothers doctoring. They went into the bedroom for a minute and when they came out his sister gave him a hug and said he had done good, and that Jessi was a keeper and that she hated to but she had to leave as she had to be at the hospital very early the next morning, and said her goodnights and gave them each a kiss and told Jessi welcome to the family and that she was looking forward to having a sister to help gang up on her idiot brother and left.

Jessi looked at David's mother and said that she could tell that David wasn't the only intelligent and special child she had had. This brought a great smile from his mom and she said that she had been so blessed by having wonderful and loving children and that she would disown David if he ever let Jessi get away from him.

As David's mother also had to work the next morning, David said that he and Jessi would go to their hotel for the night, as they did have a fairly early flight the next day to Denver to see Jessi's parents and then start the task of finding a place to set up their company. Good nights and good byes were said and promises made that they would be back soon and stay for a few days.

In the car on the way to the Airport Hilton, Jessi asked what David's mother did for a living and was told she was mostly just a clerk at an insurance company. Jessi thought for a second and asked if she and possibly even his sister might consider a move to Denver anytime in the future. David was shocked and surprised and also proud that Jessi would suggest that and told her he thought she would love Denver and that his sister could find work anywhere with her degree and experience.

When they got to the hotel, Jessi told him that he was going to be able to get some extra rest for the trip as he was out of luck in the loving department for a few days and that she would be able to start taking her birth control pills and that their life was going to be wonderful.

"Making long term plans are we?"

"You bet, and you are going to be an integral part of them or else we will go back to the desert and I will do what the goons couldn't. But I don't think that will be necessary as you know you are in awe of me and already know you could never live without me in your life. Right?"

"Yes I am and yes I do know it and I have a question for you. When are you going to marry me?"

"Just a short time after you ask me."

"Jessica Sue Miller, I have come to love you with a love I never knew existed and I know that I could never function as a human being, or even live for that matter without you in my life and by my side. Will you make me the proudest man in the world and marry me and be my wife forever and ever and then some?"

"YES!! YES!! Oh, yes I will marry you anytime or anyplace, but I would like our families to be there, but as far as I am concerned, if it was not our families I would say let's just go to Vegas and get it done right now. Let's call our folks."

After the calls to very surprised family members were made, fatigue reared its ugly head and they both went to bed and after some serious hugs and kisses dropped off into a sound sleep. They awoke well rested and so very happy with each other and the idea of going to Denver to start their new careers and life as husband and wife.

They parked David's SUV in a long term parking lot and boarded a shuttle to the airport for the trip to Denver where they had a rental SUV waiting and hotel reservations at a hotel near where Jessi's folks home was and also close to the edge of the mountains that were called "The Front Range" and were an assortment of terrains and views and ideally suited for an office complex like the one they were considering.

When they landed it was too early to go to Jessi's parent's home as they were still at work for a while yet so they checked into their hotel and freshened up a bit. David had picked up a few realtor's brochures from the lobby and called one that had an impressive list of properties. After he was forwarded to a lady realtor he introduced himself and told her what they had planned and what they were looking for. The lady asked to meet with them the next morning to discuss their needs fully and to look at a few possible options. They agreed to meet her at 9 the next morning in the hotel lobby by the entrance to the dining area so they could have a business breakfast to discuss things.

Then it was almost time to head to Jessi's parents and he told her to come on as they had a stop to make before they got there. She looked at him funny but got her purse and followed him to the car and they took off on one of the major roads with David not knowing exactly where they were going but would know it when he saw it and soon he did, pulling into the parking lot of a large jewelry store. Jessi looked at him with a smile and got out of the car as he did and when they met at the door to the store, she kissed him and they went inside and asked to see wedding ring sets. David told her to not worry about anything silly like money and to just pick the set she wanted to wear and also a ring for him to wear that would identify him as hers. After a short time and several trays of rings, they brought out a three ring set that Jessi simply fell in love with and said that this was the one for them. When David tried the ring on her finger, it fit perfectly and she looked so happy. He tried his on but it was going to have to be sized due to his large hands and fingers and was told that it would take two days for it to be finished and they told them they would be back and paid for the rings and left the jewelry store and when he escorted her to the car and started to open the door for her, she grabbed him and gave him a toe curling kiss that made him wish for more.

They reached her parent's home and found that both of them were waiting on the front porch with a cold beer in their hands and when David and Jessi pulled in her mom ran to the driveway and grabbed Jessi into a fierce hug the likes of which only a mother can give. David took this opportunity to introduce himself to her father and when he turned back to the women found himself suddenly wrapped in hug as fierce as Jessi's had been, then with a kiss on his cheek she told him how much she appreciated him saving and protecting their daughter and for bringing her home to them again, and that they could never repay him in their lifetime and that they were so proud to know him and to welcome him into their family.

David insisted on taking them all to eat and his future mother-in-law chose Olive Garden for their meal saying they had good food and a rather quietened atmosphere so they could talk. This was fine with David as he had always loved Olive Garden and would enjoy the meal as well as getting to know Jessi's parent's. David asked about Jessi's sister and was told that she was at school in Boulder but that she would meet them at the Olive Garden at 7.

They all went inside then and David found himself in a nicely decorated home that was also quite comfortable to just sit in. He liked it and admired Jessi's mother's tastes, if she was the one that decorated it and told her so. She was and told David she appreciated being complimented as a woman can never get enough compliments as she looked at her husband accusingly. Then fell into a comfortable conversation with David and him asking Jessi's mother pointed questions about her writing and desire to become a serious writer. Jessi looked at him inquisitively but did not say anything, just let them talk about it more.

The subject of the wedding came up and both David and Jessi said that they did not want a large wedding so there was no need for a lot of planning and he told her of what Jessi had said about just going to Vegas to get married. Jessi's dad said that he did not like that idea as he wanted to walk her down the aisle. Jessi laughed and said that she had seen aisles in the photos of the wedding chapels in Vegas. David said that he did not care where it happened as long as it happened, and soon, too. The women went into a discussion for a minute and said that they could get their church one afternoon and have a quick wedding if that was what they really wanted and after being told it was, she got on the phone to the pastor and started the ball rolling and then it was time to leave for supper.

David drove the rental SUV and following Jessi's father's directions made their way to the Olive Garden in their area. Once there they found Jessi's sister sitting on a bench just outside the door. Jessi asked her if she was just sitting there waiting for someone to come by and feel sorry for her skinny ass and offer to feed her. This brought a laugh from everyone and a huge hug for Jessi from the sister that was introduced as Debbie, short for Deborah, which she claimed to hate. Debbie did not shake hands with David, rather grabbing him into a fierce hug with a whisper in his ear that she thanked him for saving her sister's life nursing her back to health and also for taking care of her then and now. Jessi grabbed Debbie's arm and said that she really loved her little sister and would miss her greatly, but that she had a 9 MM Sig in her purse with 15 rounds in it and that she would gladly use them all if Debbie continued to try to hug her fiancé and for her to go find her own white knight, then they entered the building with David and Jessi's father laughing their asses off at the two girls.

They were seated and after their orders were placed conversation resumed and Debbie wanted to know all about Jessi's abduction and the murder attempt and everything else that happened and David gave her the Readers Digest version, but was told by Debbie that version was acceptable right then and there at the restaurant but that eventually she wanted all the gory details.

Their washtub full of salad arrived and talk slowed while salads were dipped and passed around with fresh breadsticks before the main course arrived. David asked Debbie about her studies and then about her soccer. Jessi shot him a strange look but did not say anything, but David somehow knew what she was thinking and would talk to her about it later.

After a great meal and a fine dessert and conversation by all, Debbie had to make her goodbyes as she had an early class the next morning. David drove back to Jessi's parent's home and then said that they also needed to leave as they had an early meeting the next morning and quite possibly a long and hard day looking at property. They bid their good nights and after more hugs and a handshake between the men they left for the hotel and a night's sleep

The wakeup call came at 8 AM just as ordered and they got up and after showering they dressed and made their way down to the dining room and were soon met by a very attractive and well-dressed woman that appeared to be in her early to mid-40's and in pretty good condition, too from appearances.

After the introductions were made, they moved into the dining room and asked for a quiet table where they might talk business for a while. They were shown to a table in a glassed in corner well away from the other patrons. The realtor whose name was Rose asked what kind of business they were in and what they thought they might need now and in the near future. David told her as much as he could and she thought for a minute and asked if they were going to be doing any manufacturing themselves and being told they would be making their own assemblies. Rose said that she thought she could help them depending on several factors, like how much office and manufacturing spaces he thought they needed, how much they were willing to spend, and how much cash and credit did they have already. David told her that they would need a fair amount of office space as they would have the executive people, administration, finance, human resources, designers and engineers, and then a test lab and then a manufacturing area. He said that he was looking at maybe several acres total.

He sat back and refilled everyone's coffee and then Rose asked if it was absolutely necessary that they build everything band new. He told her he did not think so but that it depended on what she had to offer and she said they needed to finish their breakfast and then go for a ride and that she would explain later. They finished and Rose demanded to be able to pay as it was a business expense for her and besides, she had enjoyed it. David agreed, and they finished and left driving Rose's Escalade as she knew the area.

She drove to the foothills and then wound around a little and pulled into a parking lot in front a large and beautiful building with what looked like a 4 story office building made from brick and trimmed in what looked like native rock and then a large flat manufacturing building that had another story on it where it adjoined the office building. Rose asked what they thought and both David and Jessi agreed that it looked wonderful on the outside and the setting was beautiful, but that they would hold their opinions for a bit longer. Rose laughed softly and after pulling some keys from her briefcase she unlocked the front door and opened it for them.

Once inside the first thing they noticed was an expansive and tasteful lobby and reception area with various offices behind it. As the power was on, Rose took them to the elevator and asked if they wanted to see the executive or worker bee areas first and David said he would rather see the lower areas where the designers and scientists would work then go to the executive area. Jessi agreed and the tour started with each floor having several rooms that looked like a large office for cubicles or work tables and then a couple of what he thought must have been supervisor's offices. Each floor had lunch and break or coffee areas for the employees along with both men's and women's restrooms. All these floors were almost perfect for what he had pictured he thought. Next was the executive suite and that was what it seemed to be. The elevator opened out to another receptionist's desk and behind that was office space for what looked like four quite large executive offices, each with a great view of the mountains and a private bathroom with a shower in it and with an office off the big one for a PA and then one between that one and the open lobby for each to have a secretary. There was also a large conference room and a smaller meeting room that would hold a smaller table with maybe 8 chairs max. There was a small but full kitchen and dining area tucked into the center. He loved it.

Next they went back to the second floor and entered the area that was above the manufacturing area from the second floor area and he figured that this must have been for the draftsmen or possibly product and quality control labs. Lots of possibilities here he thought. Finally, they went back down to the ground floor and looked at what must have been the human resources and payroll areas with smaller areas for PAs and then entered the huge and cavernous empty manufacturing area. David thought you could build anything up to a greyhound bus in this plant.

When Rose asked what he thought, he said that he thought that he needed about 10 minutes to think and make a phone call and suggested they retire to a nearby Starbucks for some coffee, not that he liked Starbucks but everyone else seemed to and they were usually pretty quiet. That idea was accepted and when they got there, Rose said she needed to look at some papers in her brief case and would order when she came in. David and Jessi ordered and sat at a corner table and he asked her for her input as she had been pretty quiet. She told him that she was not an expert but that from what she saw it was as if it had been built just for them and that all it would need was some cleaning and some paint and maybe some new carpet here and there. David agreed and said he needed to call Thom and tell him about the building and also to inform him and invite him to the wedding and took out his phone.

When Thom came on line, David asked him how much money he could spend and Thom told him to use his best discretion and to tell him what he had found. David told Thom that they had found a readymade office with a manufacturing and shipping and receiving areas, another office area above the plant and a 4 story office building attached at the front with executive offices on the top floor and then two floors of what could be designer and scientist areas and maybe even finance and accounting, with the ground floor having the large lunch room and a small auditorium and offices for probably Human Resources and payroll and maybe the shop and warehouse manager. Lots of offices that could be assigned or even redone as needed, but all in all it looked absolutely perfect to both David and Jessi, and that it had only been built for four years and occupied for two before misfortune befell the owners and they lost their whole business. David said it also had what looked like a helicopter landing area on both the roof and in the side lot and that there was a really good road that led to a major interstate highway interchange that could take you east or west on I-70 or over to I-25 to go north or south. As he said, perfect. The only downside was that that it was clear across Denver from Stapleton International Airport, but that was not too bad as it would be quieter there. However, being in the foothills and that close to the mountains, they would have to invest in snow removal equipment and someone to use it.

Thom was quiet for a minute and then said, "WOW O WOW!! Did you ever make a find for us? How much are they wanting for it? A new grass roots facility like that would probably cost us at least $30 million or more. I know we can afford it but if we can get it cheaper, it allows us more room and money for equipment and people and all sorts of things.

WF06
WF06
194 Followers
12