David and Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,169 Followers

"Oh god. That was so good. Your scent and your hot cum is so good. I love it. You came right in my cervix. I could feel you pumping me full. So good. So good."

"We just keep getting better and better. That was so hot. Knowing my cum went into your womb made it so much better. Breeding you gives me the best feeling ever.

"Come on, baby. Let's shower and eat some dinner."

Over the next two weeks they are fucking at least three time a day. He keeps her full of his cum. The day for her period to start arrives and she is late. A week later she is still late.

"Guess what, baby. I'm a week late. Our breeding program must have worked. I'll get a preggo test tomorrow and make sure."

He grabs her and hugs her.

"I'm gonna be a daddy. Hot damn. I knew it was going to happen, but now that it has. I'm so happy."

"I'm happy too. I have your baby in me. I couldn't be more proud. I hope it's boy, just like his daddy."

The make all the arrangements to move. They buy a small house in a small town about 300 miles away.

Nine months later, Jessica delivers a baby boy. His name is David Jr. They call him Jr.

Eleven months later she delivers a baby girl. Her name is Jessica Lynn. They call her Jess.

Their children grow up to be well adjusted teenagers. The excel in school, making their Mom and Dad proud.

The grow up to be best friends. They do everything together. Jess's 18th birthday rolls around and they plan a big party for her. All their friends are invited.

That night they hear something strange from Jess's bedroom. There is a lot of heavy breathing and muffles cries. David looks at Jessica.

"Is that what I think it is?"

"I think so. Is Jr giving her a birthday gift?"

"It sure sounds like it."

Jessica goes and finds her bedroom door ajar. She looks in and sees Jr, wrapped in his sisters arms. He legs are locked around his waist. His bare ass is pounding into his sister. He is breeding his sister. She smiles and walks away.

"He is breeding his sister. It must run in the family."

They both laugh.

The next night at dinner, David looks at both kids.

"Kids, I have something to tell you. A long time ago, your mother and I fell in love. You are a result of that love. There is something else you're now old enough to know."

He puts his arm around her and says.

"I would like you to meet my mother."

Jess's and Jr's mouths fall open.

"but...but. Mom, I knew you were older than Daddy, but I never suspected that."

"We were so in love we didn't care what society thought. All we wanted was to be together and have sweet babies like you two. We could never have gotten married, but our last names were the same, so it worked out.

From what I saw last night, you two are in the same boat."

"Oh god. You heard us. We tried to be quiet. Jr was so good I couldn't be quiet."

Jr is sitting there with his mouth hanging open. He doesn't know what to say.

"It looks like he got your cherry, by the look of the sheets you hid in the laundry."

"If you two really love each other, you have our blessing. Just don't ever let it out. You're both adults now, so you can make your own decisions. We won't interfere."

They all go in the living room. David sits on the sofa and Jess gets in his lap.

"Thank you, Daddy. I thought you might get really mad if you saw Jr and I together. I'm so glad we have your blessing. I love you so much. I love him too. We want to be together forever."

"I love you too, baby. I just want the best for both of you."

His daughter is a spitting image of her mother. She is sitting on his cock. Her soft ass cheeks on his cock makes it fill with blood. She feels it and looks at him.

"Daddy. What is that poking me?"

Jessica looks at him and her eyes pop out. Her husband is getting turned on from his daughter. She calms down and smiles. She goes and sits in Jr's lap. She gives him a kiss and hugs him. She feels his cock fill with blood too.

Jr, what is that poking me?

They all look at each other and laugh.

The end

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,169 Followers
12