David and Kate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stikiniki
stikiniki
13 Followers

His eyes dipped to her lips and his gaze grew hungry again. "Do you really think that were this is leading is bad for you?"

She shook her head and bit her bottom lip. "No, in the heat of the moment it's very good David. You know that. But in the long run, it wouldn't be."

"And," she continued before he could interrupt, "I'm not saying I don't want to go along for the ride. I just want to know what I'm signing up for."

He smiled at her as they stood in the shade of the tall tree on her quiet block. "So you want us to come up with some rules?"

Kate nodded then shook her head. "I don't know. That sounds so clinical, but I think we do need to discuss what we both expect and want, and perhaps setting up some boundaries wouldn't hurt either."

His eyes smiled brightly down at her. "Oh Kate, my little organizer, of course you want to set up rules and regulations for hot sex."

She first grinned at his description of her, but her smile faded as she processed fully what he'd said. Rules and regulations for hot sex. Just hot sex. Nothing more.

He watched as her grin faded and he raised his eyebrows. "Because you don't want anything else with me right now, right? I'm married and on the verge of going through a divorce and moving out of my house and into the city. I'm probably an emotional mess right now and not a good choice for a beautiful successful single woman to make. Right?"

She heard the challenge in his voice as he listed all of the reasons she should walk away from him.

She nodded slowly. "Right. That's probably all correct. And as much as I want to tell you to give me a call in six months when you're stable and healthy, I..." Kate trailed off.

David nodded, encouraging her to continue.

Her voice softened. "I don't want to wait for you. I want more of you. And if you're broken, then you're broken. You'll mend."

David's smile grew wider as she spoke. "I'll mend huh?"

She met his soft gaze and nodded slowly. "Eventually."

His eyes dipped to her lips once again as he focused in on her soft plump pink bottom lip. David took a step towards Kate and she instinctively took a step back until she felt the rough bark of the tall tree stop her. She looked up at him with wide eyes and let out a soft moan as she felt his hands slip around her waist, holding her in place, pressed between the wall of this body and the strength of the tree behind her.

He kissed her softly and slowly, tasting her almost tentatively, as if he were trying a new delicacy for the first time. He quickly moaned his desire into her mouth and pressed on, deepening the kiss until her arms were around him and their bodies were pressed tightly together, his knee between her thighs.

He felt her respond feverishly with her lips and tongue at first and then gradually with her entire body. Her breasts pressed against his chest, the thin fabrics of her dress and his shirt doing very little to deaden the current between them. She began to rock her hips gently, causing her now throbbing regions to grind sweetly against his jean clad leg.

Kate wasn't even fully concious of what she was doing. She just knew that she needed to feel more of David against her and as their kisses continued, her body trembled with want. She felt her pulsing wetness grow and she heard a deep animalistic purr spring from her throat.

His fingers dug into her soft hips as he clung to her, not wanting to let go. He felt like he couldn't get enough of her body pressed against, nearly wrapped around, his. The feeling of her thighs tight against his leg was almost too much for him to take. His brain begain to quickly decipher the best way to take her against the tree, prying eyes be damned.

Rather unwillingly Kate pulled away. "David..." she panted a little breathlessly, "Stop. We can't do this."

David let out a little groan of disappointment. "Dammit Kate," he panted looking down at her with nearly pleading eyes, "I thought we just covered this. Yes, we can."

Kate's wide playful eyes met his and she waited a beat before responding. "No we cannot. Not against this tree on a public street. The street I live on none the less!"

David's relieved smile gradually turned into a predatory smirk. "Then let's go somewhere a little more private."

Kate firmly planted her palms against David's chest. "No sir. You are taking me to dinner. That is how a second date works. Dinner then home where you hope to score. Not the other way around. And we are most certainly not skipping dinner. Some of us actually worked hard today."

As David let Kate push him away he smiled. Reaching for her hand, they resumed their walk towards the restaurant. "Hey now, I did a lot today. I spoke to my lawyer, put my house on the market, and found a few apartments I'd like to rent."

She pursed her lips in an impressed fashion and nodded. "Good David. That's all very good for you."

He gave her hand a little squeeze. "Yes, it is. And I want to tell you all about it over a nice quiet dinner. And if you're really good, sweet Kate, I'll even let you choose who gets to be dessert."

stikiniki
stikiniki
13 Followers
12