David & 'Lyssa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Home," said 'Lyssa happily.

David stopped near the side of the mansion. David shut down the truck.

'Lyssa scrambled out eagerly. It was good to be home. The rest of the crew got out more slowly.

David and Prissy and Jenny stretched after sitting down for so long. 'Lyssa scurried around the front of the mansion toward the front door. Prissy felt a familiar presence pop in. OH no. SETH! And she was in no position to warn him about David.

'Lyssa screamed in terror and David flashed into combat mode. He was around the side of the house before anyone else could move.

'Lyssa was dangling from the talons of what for all intents and purposed was a dragon.

David saw the blood dripping from Lyssa's wounds and went berserk. Prissy had not yet made it around the corner when she felt Seth wink out of existence. David was standing there with a pulsing bloody lump in his hands. The body of the dragon was lying on its side, ripped open like a paper bag. There was a flash of light, and the dragon's heart disappeared from David's hands.

He knelt beside 'Lyssa's torn and bloody form with tears in his eyes. David laid his hands on her and called the power again. He had healed Prissy. He would heal 'Lyssa or die trying. Prissy watched as David poured power into his friend. That much power should have vaporized the succubus, but somehow, David controlled and directed it. Prissy could feel someone helping and guiding David without his knowledge. But she had no intention of interfering. She was in enough deep shit.

David saw himself working over 'Lyssa as if from outside his body. He watched her flesh mend and heal as he went over the brief fight in the back of his mind.

He had seen the dragon and 'Lyssa. His fury and hatred burst forth in a scream of rage that had literally burst open the flesh of the dragon as he hurled himself forward, ripping and smashing his way inside to the heart of the stunned dragon. When he reached his goal, he had bodily ripped the heart from the dragon's body. He had sensed the dragon's spirit trying to escape and he destroyed it with a searing thought.

What the hell was he becoming?

'Lyssa was drawing great shuddering breaths now. Her eyes wide with the terror of her brush with death. 'Lyssa flung her arms around David and clung to him like a vise. David returned the embrace just as fiercely. He had not realized how much he had come to care for her.

Jenny came cautiously around the corner, waiting to be sure the danger was over before she came any closer. Then she walked cautiously up to the dragon's corpse. She nudged the scaly body with the toe of her shoe. "Lunch anybody?" quipped Jenny. 'Lyssa and David stared at her in disbelief. Then they heard Prissy chuckling and that set them all off into laughter that had more than a touch of hysteria in it. The tension eased and David got wearily to his feet. Fighting dragons was tiring work!

'Lyssa got to her feet with David's help. She led Jenny inside. David pulled Prissy aside and said, "We will talk tonight. And I want some answers." Prissy looked up at David and nodded silently.

David had erased SETH! And he had done it casually, almost as an afterthought once he had slain the body. She knew that she had to be very very careful with David if she wanted to survive the night. Which only went to show that she didn't know David as well as she thought she did. David would not have harmed her for anything, unless she was actively hurting one of his other friends at the time. David followed Prissy into the house. Maybe he could get to the bottom of all this now.