David Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1.
753 words
5.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Click click click' sang the heels of black leather boots as I crossed the car show room.

It was late and the only light showing me my way was from the moon which was reflecting in the window. I had only received the all clear message from David twenty minutes ago. I still had a lot of work to do but I was going to let an opportunity like this pass me by. For some unknown reason David appealed to me and I could quite put my finger on why. I had used the side door just as instructed by him. Unknown to anyone else this part of the showroom wasn't covered by the security cameras. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness I searched for him as stood next to the gun metal grey saloon.

As I stood there I felt a two heavy hands caress me from behind. One grabbed my hip and the other fondled my breast. I could feel his hard cock press into the small of my back as he pull me in closer. I took a long deep breath as my body relaxed into his arms. My pulse was racing and my head was spinning with excitement. It felt good being caressed knowing that this man wanted me and he was going to take me.

His hands moved to my long silky hair brushing it to side; his lips placing wet kisses on my neck. I could smell his musky aftershave as the scent engulfed me; I would have recognised anywhere, it was my favourite and I had bought James a bottle of it for his 39th birthday. I manoeuvred to face him. My fingertips clutching his stubble to pull him closer as my lips locked with his. I could taste the sweet bourbon on his lips; a bottle he presumably kept in the bottom draw of his desk for victory sales.

With his body he pushed me backwards and I perched on the bonnet of a ruby red sports car adjacent to where we had been standing. His legs parted mine slightly as he kissed my chest. His warm breath was making me tingle with each of his deep exhalations. I reached into the pocket of my trench coat and felt the tiny foil packet at the bottom. I had come for one thing only and I had come prepared.

I loosened his trousers and his penis sprung out of the opening of his underwear. It was solid like a rock and I couldn't wait for him to be inside me. No sooner had I slipped the condom on he turned me round. With his body he moulded me so that I was bent over and placed my hands so that there was one at either side of the bonnet. He lifted the skirt of my navy dress and slipped two fingers into my panties and started to gently rub the lips of my pussy. I had been teased all day by his messages; detailing exactly what he wanted to do to me. I was wet and I wanted him. He slipped my lace panties over my bottom and they raced to the floor. His luke-warm hands wandered up my soft thighs and gripped my hips as he entered me.

'Uuhhh' my voice let out as David started to pulse in and out of me. He felt so good inside me. His hard cock filling me with every stroke. The sensation of the cold metal against my bare pussy was driving my senses wild. With each stroke he pushed deeper and deeper inside me, faster and faster, making me pant until I could hardly speak because I was breathless and my mouth was dry. It wasn't long before he came, the frill of the evening's events too much for him to hold off. My body was glowing with heat but I was beginning to get cold as the temperature was outside was dropping and the heating in the showroom had automatically switched off. It was late in the night and I wanted to get home. I kissed him quickly, pulled up my panties and fastened my coat buttons. I left David standing there with his trousers round his ankles exhausted from the hot sex that had just happened between us. I didn't look back as I slipped out of the car showroom. It was just about that night, just about the sex.

I had only known this man for 2 days. How did this all happen?

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
BeeHbeeBeeHbeeabout 9 years agoAuthor

Interesting that both comment say the character is a slut or even a cheater. Would the comment be different if the character was a man???

She's actually a woman who's being wronged in so many ways but has now taken control of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What's gong on? How can we rate a chapter of an unknown plot and characters?

Really poor beginning. She's acting like a slut, and maybe a cheater? Why?

Will wait to rate while you wait to write.

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

so cheating wife or slut of a girlfriend that left james at home waiting for her?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Geek The Gangly Geek becomes a giant.in First Time
Fucking the Queen of Oral A blowjob turns into something unexpected.in NonConsent/Reluctance
John & Jill Ch. 01 The Shower: a young couple acts out a hot fantasy.in Group Sex
Camilla Ch. 001 The ongoing sexual adventures of a nymphomaniac.in Erotic Couplings
In Bed Together A girl's crush on two men has unexpected consequences.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories