David Dreamscape Ch. 01

Story Info
Her dreams become her reality.
1.9k words
4.5
11.7k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His name was David, and David was ugly. I knew David in 'real life', he was the brother of a girl I went to high school with, and he really was so very unattractive. He certainly wasn't my type of guy, I hardly ever spoke to him let alone look at him. Poor David, poor ugly David.

For obvious reasons, I hadn't thought of David, or his sister, for a very long time, and was therefore a bit surprised to find myself waking up after having dreamt about him. And it wasn't just any old dream, it was erotic, sexy, sensual - I liked it.

But wasn't David ugly? The power of dreams is undeniable, and in mine, David was not ugly. In fact he was quite impressive in the looks department, and had a hot, tight and toned body. Ahhh, I do so love the mysterious ways of the mind, the unknown, the deep, dark hidden psyche, and of dreams.

In my dream we were at a party where David was following me around like a puppy, hanging on my every word and not ever very far from me. I was a little embarrassed, because my memory of him in the 'real world', was that he was an undesirable, not someone I would normally hang out with - this 'real' memory invaded my dreamscape.

However, I managed to lucidly turn around my embarrassment to one of pride that I had a young man with a good body, obviously enamoured with me. I was flattered.

"Hey Lily, come in here for a minute," my dreamscape David said, and ushered me toward a door. He smiled a beautiful big smile at me, and I felt a sensation of warmth and comfort flow through my body.

We walked into a room, and David shut the door behind us. He then quickly pinned me up against the wall, both arms above my head, and kissed me. His kiss was long and lingering, soft and sweet, I went weak in his arms.

And then I woke up. Oh Bugger, I rolled over, I was really starting to enjoy that dream. There's nothing quite as nice as the feelings dreams give you in your tummy, those warm fuzzy and tingly feelings. They wake you with a smile, a feeling of sun on your face even on the cloudiest of days.

I wanted to hold onto those wonderful feelings for a little bit longer, and as I didn't have to get up for work today, I decided to try and go back to sleep and continue the dream. Sometimes that worked; but it was usually an unconscious decision. If I tried to make it happen, it wouldn't. I decided to luck it; I got comfortable and visualised.

There I was, standing against a wall, my arms pinned above me, I was being kissed. He withdrew from me and smiled. He just got cuter.

He let go of my arms, and I as I placed them beside me, he picked up my hand and motioned for me to follow him. He directed me up a couple of stairs before stopping. I stopped too.

"Stand there," he ordered, "Spread your legs a little" he asked, I complied.

He sat on a few steps down from where I stood, and placed each of his hands on each of my ankles. Slowly, he ran both hands up the outside of my legs, I shivered. He got to the top of my thighs and ran both hands down the insides of my legs, back down to my feet. He began to run his hands up again, this time going up the insides of my legs, feeling my inner thighs, and right up to the material of my knickers.

I moaned a little. I was suddenly very horny. My hands went down inside my pants.

David rubbed gently at the material that was holding behind it a secret he wanted to desperately be revealed, I could tell.

He moved underneath me, and perched a few stairs higher, so that now he was facing me, and his face was in direct line with my pelvis. He felt behind me and unfastened the zip to my skirt. He undid it easily and pulled it to the floor, I stepped out of it. I had on plain white cotton undies. David traced around the material, first across my tummy, and then down each side of my bikini line, I shivered again.

David leant in and kissed my underwear, first one soft, sweet, kiss, and then another followed by another, and another, and yet another. His hands were placed firmly on my hips, he pulled me in closer to him, I shuddered with delight, he was driving me crazy!

I ran my hands through his hair, delighted by this soft and delicate touch, which was having a more than desirable effect on my loins.

David pulled down on both sides of my underwear, pulling them to my knees and then off. I stood semi-naked in front of his face. He just looked at me, and smiled.

He kissed me again, this time lingering on the furry nakedness that was on display for him. This time he moaned. With gentle fingers, he parted the outer lips of my pussy and slowly eased in his tongue. I didn't know if I could stand for much longer, my legs were getting weaker with each new delicious touch he shared with me.

David withdrew his tongue, opened me up wider, and put his tongue back inside. He found my clitoris immediately, heard me moan out loud and began to flick gently at the spot. As he flicked and licked, I had an incredible desire to push my pussy into his face and rub. Instead, I thrust my finger deep inside myself, before regaining the motion on my clit that was steadily bringing about an orgasm.

I was moaning out loud now, occasionally crying out "Yes David, Oh god yes, that's it, Oh Daaaaavid, yes, yes, yes!"

"I need to sit down" I told David, and reluctantly he stopped licking me into a frenzy. He stood up and suggested the bedroom, I agreed. We embraced in a kiss which we held tight as we staggered across the room and fell onto the bed.

I undressed David in a flurry of activity as he reached to take my t-shirt and bra off. Soon I was naked, soon after, so was David. We shared a moment and lay looking at each other, into each other's eyes. David smiled and spoke first, "You're beautiful, " I smiled back, "So are you" I said, and we kissed.

I rubbed harder at my clitoris as I could feel the orgasm about to penetrate my body. At the same time, David slipped his hard penis inside me with ease. He began to thrust in time with my motion, I rubbed harder and faster, he plunged in deeper and quicker. He called out that he was going to cum, I screamed out that I was too.

There was a knock at the door.

Oh you've got to be fucking joking?

Ignore it, ignore it, ignore it!! "Knock, knock, knock" this time the knocking was louder, and it sounded serious. It scared me a little, don't know why, must have been guilty conscious. I got up. Rapidly threw on jeans and a t-shirt, raced into the bathroom and brushed my hair. The knock came again, again loud, hard and serious sounding.

"Coming!" I yelled out, ahhh, the irony of such a comment.

I opened the door. It was a stranger, a man, and he was good looking.

"Hello, Can I help you?" I smiled.

The man was visibly embarrassed; he instantly went red in the face when I opened the door, he looked down at his feet, he shuffled, he didn't speak. Oh god, what sort of a freak show have I got here, I thought. His looks had deceived me, or had they?

"Um, hi", he began, 'Do you live here alone?" he asked

Oh great, like I'm going to answer that question honestly, "No, no I don't. I have a flatmate, John, he's just in the shower at moment. Why? Do you need something?" all such lies. But if this whacko thought he was going to come in and rob my house, he had another thing coming!

He smiled and fidgeted again, before finally looking up and directly into my face. "No," he began, "I don't need anything. But I do need to tell you something". Oh lordy, here we go.....I bet he's a Jehovas Witness.

"Yes?" I enquired.

"Well, my name is David, Dave, "he quickly corrected, " and I live over there in the white flats, behind your house, you can probably see them from your um, bedroom?" his voice went audibly softer when he said bedroom, but I was too freaked out to notice due to his name.

"Your name is David? Wow...how interesting..." I trailed, but he didn't notice.

"Yes, yes it is. See, thing is, " he hesitated, he wanted to know my name.

"Lily, my name is Lily" I offered.

"Right, well Lily, thing is, that, um, Oh god, how am I going to say this?" he was painfully embarrassed, and then it hit me as to why.

"Oh my goodness, you can see inside my bedroom can't you?" I asked

He looked at me, stopped moving, answered, "Yes"

I stood staring back at him, motionless, both of us caught up in a brief moment of understanding and pathos.

"I just thought you might want to know, you know, to make sure your windows

and curtains were closed." David suggested.

Another silence persisted, until finally, I burst out laughing. It was the only thing I could do. A million thoughts and visions went racing through my mind; he can see, what was I doing, sleeping, masturbating, oh my god, I was masturbating, and yelling out, and screaming, and writhing around, and masturbating....was my curtain open? My window? Where the hell is his house? How close are we talking? Jesus I was masturbating!!!!!!!

Dave, my neighbour, also laughed, I think he was relived that I wasn't embarrassed nor had I slammed the door on his face.

After my laughing fit subsided somewhat, and Dave had become obviously more comfortable, I did something very spontaneous.

"Would you like to come in for coffee?" I asked smiling.

Dave went to talk, stopped, looked uneasy, so I helped him out, "Oh look I understand perfectly, I guess getting to know you're neighbour on a particularly intimate scale is a bit much for a first meeting...." god, shut up girl, you've already embarrassed him enough.

Dave did an awkward shift, then spoke, "Well, actually, it's not that, " he said,

"No? What is it then?" I asked.

Dave looked up at me, directly into my eyes, "I was sort of wondering if you errr, might like some help, to um, finish off what you were, um, doing...."

It was my turn to be visibly embarrassed, I went hot and red and my palms were sweaty. Did he just ask me what I thought he asked me? I stood frozen staring at him, Dave just smiled innocently at me.

"Well?" he asked.

I grabbed at his shirt and pulled him quickly inside the door, shutting it loudly behind him. He went to kiss me, but I pulled away, and reached for the door to lock it. When I turned to face Dave, he quickly pinned me up against the wall, both arms above my head, and kissed me.

Copyright Kerryn Wood 2007