David Dreamscape Ch. 02

Story Info
Where reality becomes a dream.
1k words
4.62
8.8k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 - David Next Door

His kiss was mind-blowing, euphoric, delightful, delicious. His lips were soft, supple, warm, wet. His hands held my arms aloft, pinned to the back of the door. His body he pushed firmly up against my own. His kiss the most sensual I’ve ever experienced; his lips the softest I’d ever felt; his grip strong, his body warm. I was sinking at the knees.

As if aware of my failing limbs, he slowly withdrew his mouth from my own. Seconds later I finally opened my eyes, they locked instantly onto his. He was still only inches away from my face, but his eyes stared back into mine. Neither of us spoke, and the longer the silence, the longer we knew what the other were thinking.

He released his grip from my arms, and I dropped them to my side. He broke slightly away from my now heaving chest, a hand reached up and brushed a strand of hair out of my face. I blushed. My knees went weak again.

“Let’s go to your room,” David suggested, and I nodded, taking his hand, and leading him down the hall. Before we got to the bedroom door, David pulled on my hand forcing me to stop before bumping into me. We both laughed.

He pushed me up against the wall again, he was firm, strong, in control but gentle. He put his face close to mine, he was breathing me in. I watched him, hearing only the sound of our breathing coming on heavier with each moment. I went to move my arms up to embrace him, but he took control again.

He took my hands in his own, and held them down at my side. He pushed his hard and warm body up against mine again, up against my breasts. He groaned. His mouth found that delicious spot on my neck, and began kissing me, my head fell languidly to the side, inviting him in for me.

He eased a leg in between the two of mine, and slowly brought his knee to up meet my crotch. He pressed against me, more firmly than before, his teeth now finding my neck, his hands gripping me tight: I cried out in pure ecstasy.

Where was this guy taking me? I’d never felt so much fire, so much passion. His obvious persistent need for me, fuelled my ravishing need for him. I wanted him now, needed him now, had to have him, but he was going to make me wait. His slow, delightful and delicate seduction was turning my tummy over and my world upside down. The waiting was turning my limbs to jelly and my mind to custard: what a sweet, sweet dessert I would make for him tonight.

He moved his mouth from my neck as he planted little kisses on my cheek, my nose, one eyelid, and then the other, before he found my mouth. But he teased: he placed his lips over the top of mine and breathed into me, he didn’t kiss me. I tried to kiss him, but he withdrew - he was a master, perhaps the master.

I had to play his game, he was only going to give as much of himself to me as he wanted, so we were playing by his rules. I was happy to do that, so long as his game increased in pace soon. I had a fever burning between my legs and a fire inside my chest. I needed him, and I needed release.

He played with my lips, running his tongue slowly over them. First over the bottom, and then across the top. I closed my eyes so I could concentrate only on his feel, his smell, his sweet breath, his beating heart. Suddenly he kissed me full on my open mouth. I wasn’t expecting it - and that’s the precise moment he was waiting for. He wanted to lull me into a false sense of security before shocking me onto another plateau. He succeeded.

While he kissed me again with those warm tender succulent lips, his knee pushed harder into my groin, massaging me with his touch. His grip tightened on my own hands, I squeezed back. I arched my back and pressed my breasts into him and tried to kiss him back - but he was still in control.

We kissed for what seemed an eternity. I became lost in him. He transported me to another universe where only we existed, and time ceased too. I’d never understood the phrase about ‘two becoming one’ until right then. There was no him and I, there was only ‘us’.

As if reading my mind, David suddenly broke away from me. He let go of me and collapsed back on the wall behind him. He was breathing heavy, his eyes sparkling, his arousal evident. I was sure I could hear his heart beating, almost see it popping out from his chest. He ran his hands through his hair as he looked at me, and smiled.

“This is intense” he finally said.

When I regained my breath enough to speak, I answered, “Yes, yes it is.” I laughed, stayed against my side of the wall.

“Are you okay?” I asked, suddenly becoming worried that he had just changed his mind.

He smiled, and then laughed a little chuckle, “Oh yeah, I’m just great!” he
laughed again, “I just didn’t realise, I didn’t think, I …..” he stammered, shifted feet, ran his hands through his hair again.

He looked up at me, I realised he had deep alluring brown eyes, and I melted. “It’s just, I’ve never felt like this with anyone before, I mean, I‘ve never felt so, so……so free, so right, so damned hot!”

I laughed. “I know, it’s crazy isn’t it, I feel the same way!”

“You do?” he seemed surprised.

“Yeah!!!! Can’t you tell?”

He laughed. And stared at me again. I stared back. e kept staring and soon I began to feel embarrassed by his attention. He sensed it, and walked toward me.

“Come with me,” he motioned, took my hand, and entered my room.