David Gets an Introduction to Kink

Story Info
David volunteers for a spanking demonstration.
3.1k words
4.03
12.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose I have always been interested in spanking, the thought of tight white cotton briefs stretched over a beautifully formed female bottom was every schoolboy's fantasy. Administering a gentle spanking and, perhaps, pulling the panties down over the fleshy rump and smacking the bare buttocks was frequently one of mine and it usually ended in a lovely juicy shag: the fantasy that is..

It wasn't till Fifty Shades that I ever imagined that my fantasy was something other than the imaginings of a pervy schoolboy. But Fifty Shades changed all that, suddenly it wasn't that pervy, a little kinky perhaps, but not pervy. Besides I suddenly realised that there were some who actually like to receive a spanking and to my astonishment, I realised that I was one of them. Well in theory anyway, I had never actually had one and wasn't sure how I'd react.

Anyway, the whole new world of BDSM opened up in front of me and plenty of internet research revealed that I was not anywhere like alone. There were lots of places to go to be kinky and places to go to buy all manner of toys to enhance your kinky play. So it was that I found myself at an old warehouse at the Kinkster's Market.

A girl dressed as a horse, with a real tail, held in place by a but plug, trotted past me as I waited in the queue and another dressed as a baby, obviously wearing a nappy under her frilly knickers and sucking a dummy, was looking at baby clothes. Suddenly my interest in spanking did not seem out of place at all.

I looked at canes, and was given explicit information as to the sensations each sort produced, floggers with different sorts of tails for different effects. The place was a complete eye opener but the best was yet to come.

One of the highlights of the afternoon was the demonstration. We had all spent some time looking at the latest gimmicks and toys for playtime, and I had bought some magnetic nipple clamps, but what we are all really waiting for is the demonstration. Well, there's some voyeur in us all but I have a particular liking for watching erotic activity and, judging by the size of the crowd, I am not alone.

We are all impatiently awaiting the start. This demonstration will be on impact play in D/s relationships and I have a seat, on the floor, right at the front, because, as I said, sub behaviour really interests me.

Eventually the striking female Dom walks out onto the floor. She is tall, in vertiginously high heels, wearing a red one piece swimsuit with hugely cut away thighs, emphasising her long legs, black leather gloves and hair pulled right back into a pony tail completing the rather severe look. Her swim suit, completely cut away at the back, sweeps up her flat belly emphasising her full breasts, nipples plainly visible through the fine material. All completely natural, no enhancements here.

"Unfortunately," she starts in a powerful voice, "My sub has been detained and this afternoon's demonstration will not be able to proceed." There is a large groan from the audience, who have been waiting for this demo all day, when quietly, from the back, starts a low chant.

"Volunteer: volunteer: volunteer," then louder and louder until the whole place is chanting, "Volunteer: volunteer: volunteer." At the top of their voices.

She reaches out for a single tail whip on the table in front of her and cracks it sharply to command silence.

"Unfortunately," she says, "this is a particularly intense demonstration and I don't think there would be any volunteers that would want to try it."

A big groan from the crowd prompts her question. "Are there?"

Entirely of its own accord, my arm flew up into the air after only a microsecond's pause, but that was long enough for there to be three other hands in the air as well.

"Well, well! Four of you!! I must warn you though that this is a particularly intense play so lower your hands if you don't want to be considered." Pause, one hand only goes down leaving the three of us.

"OK then, I must choose someone. Who has never played in public before? Put you arms down if you have ever played in public before." Before I have a chance to consider the implications, my hand is the only one left.

"OK come here." I rise slowly and walk out onto the stage, with slightly unsteady legs, where about two hundred pairs of eyes focus on me to the sound of gentle applause.

"Do you have safe words?" My voice croaks a little with the apprehension as I try to say,

"Green, yellow and red."

"Very well, that's it then. As this is completely off the cuff I expect you to use your safe words as soon as you feel you need to. What's your name."

"David." I manage to utter.

"From now on you must end every sentence with Miss when you speak to me. Understand?"

"Yes ..........Miss," comes my unsure reply.

"Right David, strip to your pants." I do as I'm told then she commands, "Now raise your hands above your head."

"Yes Miss." She carefully fastens each wrist into a leather cuff hanging from a chain in the ceiling and adjusts the lengths with the noisy pulley mechanism, so that I am comfortably just less than full stretch. I feel very exposed, slightly apprehensive and a little excited all at the same time.

"First I'll demonstrate the flogger. This is a useful warm up as it prepares the area for the more intense sensations to come. We want to build up the sensation slowly so that we activate the release of endorphins and achieve sensation rather than simple pain."

She collects a suede flogger from the table at the side and starts to swing it in a horizontal figure of eight motion hitting both my shoulders alternately on the downswings. The sensation is pleasant and my fear starts to recede. This is really very nice, surely she is not going to really hurt me in public?

The strokes get faster and stronger and, surprisingly lower. After a few minutes the thuds of the flogger are getting more intense. I feel the whole of my buttocks moving with each impact causing a not unpleasant sensation, I can feel my cock responding. Oh no, not in public please.

"Is that an erection, David?"

"No Miss." Thud, the flogger bights into my buttocks with considerable force and the shock wave ripples through me.

"Don't lie to me David, Is that an erection?"

"Yes Miss!"

"Good boy." Several more strong thuds follow and my cock starts to stiffen visibly in my trunks.

"Give me a colour." Before I have time to consider the answer my mouth has said green.

"Good: we continue. Now we come to the crop," she says, collecting a very standard looking riding crop from the table. The fibreglass shaft is encased in leather with the obligatory flat flap of leather at the business end. "but first we have to make sure of the effect we are having. We need to see the results of the strokes clearly."

She reaches for a pair of surgical scissors with her free hand. She moves up behind me and I feel the cold steel of the scissors entering the leg of my trunks, just below my right buttock. I'm not sure what's happening. There are a few short snips and one side of my trunks falls away.

What the fuck is going on? Am I to be naked? I never expected this. Fuck, naked in front of the whole audience, surely not? Then I feel the cold steel on the other side, the snipping starts again. Shit it looks like it. But wait, you've been naked before in public, I reassure myself. But that was on a beach where everyone else was naked too, and I didn't have a burgeoning erection either.

A final snip and the other leg of my trunks falls free. She grabs the rear elastic and pulls sharply. I let out a gasp as I am rendered naked, with a tumescent cock, in front of the audience. Actually, I'm glad my cock is responding because it's really not that impressive 'til aroused and it's less embarrassing somehow.

The three who were bypassed are variously thanking their lucky stars and my hart is hammering.

"Now the target area," she says outlining my buttocks with the crop, "Is here round to here and down here. Never here." as she runs the crop over my spine in the most tantalising way.

"As for the front," walking around my exposed body, "Only moderate punishment should be administered to this," The crop traces a path down my cock, which twitches in apprehension.

"Do you have a sensitive cock David?"

"Yes Miss."

"Well we must show him how to behave, mustn't we?" and with that she brings the crop down smartly on the root of my cock and follows with a none too gentle upward stroke to my balls.

"Aaah," is out of my mouth before I can stop it.

"Right, the riding crop is good for fairly intense play, not as intense as the cane but much more than the flogger, Ready David?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Miss," is barely out of my mouth before I hear the swish of the crop and it lands smartly on my right buttock. Shit that stings. No recovery time before it lands on my left and yes, shit, it stings again. After just these two strokes she stops and trails the crop tantalisingly over the fresh wounds.

Blood is rushing to the site of the injury and the light touch of the crop is pretty erotic. There is a mixture of pain and pleasure, then the crop makes its way round to the front. My cock is really starting to stiffen and is now almost horizontal.

"Good, very good. You will now count me twelve strokes of the crop, won't you David?"

Bloody hell! Twelve! The last two were pretty severe. Can I really take twelve? But I respond.

"Yes Miss."

"Very good." Before the word is out of her mouth the familiar sound of the crop moving rapidly through the air to my exposed bum meets my ears.

Crack.

"FUCK," escapes my mouth before I can register what's happened then I remember just in time.

"One Miss."

This is swiftly followed by two three and four. By now I am beginning to think that I'll never make twelve. The sting of each stroke is now being followed by a warmish, not quite burning, sensation as my body's defence mechanism rushes to the rescue.

"It is important, at this stage, not to rush. We want the endorphins to flow so that the sub will actually feel the high. Remember we are not trying to hurt the sub but bring them pleasure." A soft gentle feminine hand caresses my burning buttocks, it feels bloody wonderful and my cock shows his appreciation. He's now standing well above horizontal with just a trace of pre come at the opening.

"OK, we continue." There were only two more strokes before she said.

"Normally I do twelve at this point but as we have a volunteer today, I think that six gives you the idea sufficiently. Turn slowly round in a circle David. Notice the equal placing of the stripes. The sub will feel considerable pleasure if you run your hands over the wounds with a light feathery touch, like this." Her hands caressed my bum and my erection became rock hard. Shit this was good and I have to confess to feeling slightly disappointed that it was over but at the same time apprehensive about the next stage and I'm starting to feel a little spaced out..

"Give me a colour."

"Greeeen," says my mouth, swiftly followed by, "Miss."

"Now we move on to the cane. These come in all shapes and sizes but I am going to use a particularly thin one as we've done the thuddy play and want to concentrate on the stingy play."

The psychological pressure is built up as she swishes the cane swiftly through the air. Then the piece de resistance. She produces a velvet cushion, places it on the table and takes a good swing at it. The effect is dramatic, it lands with a crack, the audience gasp. Surely she's not about to do that to him?

"Now the most important thing with a cane is to avoid wrap, you can see from the mark on the cushion that I was standing too close to it and the cane has wrapped round to where it would have hit a bony part of the body. Never do this and only ever use as much of a back swing as you can control without wrapping and within your subs level of acceptance. Colour David?"

The resounding noise of the cane hitting the cushion made my legs go week at the knees, to jelly in fact. I am desperate to try this but I'm not sure if I can stand it. Will my bum really take the bite of the cane, it made a fearsome noise as it impacted with the cushion..

"Yellow, Miss."

The caning, about four strokes, takes place and it's nowhere near as bad as I expected. Sure it hurt, it hurt like fuck but it gives a wonderful sensation too and the feathery strokes of her soft hand on my bum always made my cock twitch.

"We are now at the end of the demonstration. You may have noticed how I use the cushion to increase the tension. I was never going to hit David that hard but he didn't know that and that's probably why he went Yellow. I think we all owe David a vote of thanks for stepping in for my sub, Jennifer, who has finally made it. Jennifer, come out here right now."

A young blonde with shoulder length hair wearing a basque and high heels but nothing else came from the audience. My hands were still helplessly above my head. She came up in front of me and stood with her legs apart giving me a gorgeous view of the downy fair hair not quite covering her slit.

"Well Jennifer, I want you to reward David, continue in your own time but make me pleased." This, I am not expecting.

"I think you could do with a little release," says Jennifer in a voice like soft treacle. She then produced a pair of nipple clamps from nowhere.

"These will make the sensations so much better eventually".

The clamps go on. They are firm but not painful, but as time goes by the sensation gets more intense. Meanwhile Jennifer walks slowly round me and traces the back of her fingernails lightly down my back.

The flogging has increased the sensitivity of my back enormously and my cock twitches again. A few minutes of lights tickling, particularly on my now very sensitive buttocks are followed by her brushing my back with her hair. Exquisite.

She moves round the front and gives my chest the same treatment. The smell of her perfume and the feeling of her hair on my cock is wonderful. Another drop of pre come appears at the eye.

She now squats down in front of me, knees wide apart giving me the benefit of a gorgeous view into her little pink cunt. Again she works with her fingernails, starting at the back of my balls and working slowly forward and upwards along the seam of my sack, then all along my shaft.

My cock is straining at the leash when she makes a small O with her mouth, slips it over the end, closes her lips firmly and uses the pressure to slide a condom on. How did she do that? Where did the condom come from?

Now she starts a really expert blow job. At this point I think I am about to explode. She removes her mouth, reaches up and gently tugs on the nipple clamps. I have never before experienced such a mix of erotic sensations. I am busting to come, my whole body is a sex organ quivering in near ecstasy.

As my mind is now on my nipples I don't notice her hand disappear between her legs to moisten her finger with her juices. She then traces circles round my bum with it. My cock jerks, balls tighten and I don't think I can hold on any longer. She reaches up, grabs the nipple clamps, pulls them off sharply, then rubs my nipples with the palms of her hand. As the blood flows back the sensation is like mega pins and needles.

She has a plan and it's reaching its conclusion. Tingling nipples give way to the mind numbing sensation of her sliding her mouth over my cock, pressing it to the roof of her mouth with her tongue and letting her hair fall on my shaft. The suction is tremendous, she presses her finger gently onto my sphincter, looks into my eyes and sucks. I can take no more.

My knees give way, I am suspended by my wrists as all my muscles go into spasm. I shoot into that gorgeous mouth, shoot again and shoot some more as she retreats slowly. It seems it takes ages for the coming to subside and an indescribable sensation starts in my feet and slowly works its way over my whole body to my head. She looks into my eyes and smiles. It's my first whole body orgasm.

CAN YOU TELL TRUTH FROM FICTION?

Some of these events happened in real life but not necessarily at the same time or place. Try David's quiz and if there are enough replies he will reveal more information.

1 At the Kinkster's market

a) The girl dressed as a horse is fiction

b) The girl dressed as a baby is fiction

c) They are both fiction

d) They are both true.

2 At the public caning demonstration

a) David has never been to one where he volunteered

b) David has been to one and volunteered for a caning (bare buttocks)

c) David has been to one and volunteered for a caning (clothed)

3 At the flogger demonstration

a) David has been flogged in the nude, in public

b) David has been flogged but fully clothed in public

c) David has never been flogged in public

4 David has never worn nipple clamps in public

a) True

b) False

5 David has never had a condom put on by a lady's mouth

a) True

b) False

5 David has never had a blow job in public

a) True

b) False

6 David has never had an erection while naked in public

a) True

b) False