David; His New Girl or His Mom

Story Info
Mom convinces David she's better than his girlfriend.
9.3k words
4.21
317.8k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,709 Followers

All the characters depicted in this story are 18 years old or older.

It had been a couple of weeks since David had confronted his mother after catching her making out with his friend the night of their football party. She hadn't seemed the least bit concerned about his accusations but had given him a blistering hand job just to insure his silence. Of course once David had submitted to his mother's lurid seduction he was in no position to go telling tales to his father.

David had kind of mooned around after his mother following her brusque masturbation, hoping she might be enticed to do him again or even go a little further. He knew it was wrong but after the ball draining jerk-off session his mother had treated him to, he could think of little else. He was horny all the time, constantly getting hard-ons whenever she was around and there was nothing he could do about it.

Unfortunately, after she had compromised him, Marcia had taken no particular notice of her son's longing glances or his stuttering compliments. It was business as usual around the Clark household and as far as 'getting any' was concerned, David was just out there in the dating trenches like all the rest of his friends.

Well not exactly like all of his friends. Although David was something of an athlete and a reasonably good looking young man, he really hadn't had much luck with the girls. His problem was basically a lack of self confidence. A lot of his friends were getting laid all over the place, if you could believe them. They were comfortable with the girls at school. Girls would approach them and flirt with them and these guys would flirt right back, pawing and groping at these girls in ways that David thought was down right rude. And they'd be the guys that were always getting lucky. It never seemed to happen for David. If he so much as laid a hand on a girl's shoulder at school she'd invariably look at him in a way the made icicles form on the lockers.

There was one girl he had been seeing lately. Her name was Amy and she and David got along pretty well. She was pretty in a kind of home spun sort of way. All curly blonde hair, fuzzy sweaters buttoned up to the neck, and long pleated skirts that went down below her knees. David liked her a lot and decided to ask her out on the weekend. His parents were going to a party and the house would be empty.

His mother answered the door when she arrived on Saturday night

"Hi Mrs. Clark!...I'm Amy Anders!...David asked me over!.." the shyly smiling young lady said when Marcia opened the door for her. Amy clutched the stack of books she was carrying tight to her chest as she came inside. She was wearing a prim little pink sweater, a long skirt and sneakers

"Oh hello Amy!...David told me you were coming over. ..Come in!..." Marcia said a little hurriedly as she stood in the doorway adjusting an earring.

It was obvious she was going out. Marcia was all dolled up in a little black cocktail gown with a plunging neckline that displayed her magnificent cleavage in a most dramatic fashion. Her wavy mane of black hair fell artfully down to her shoulders. Her eyes and lips were heavily made up giving her a very sultry look. Her earrings matched her long pearl necklace that shone brightly against the bronzed slopes of her breasts.

"You look very nice Mrs. Clark!..." Amy said.

"Thank you dear!...David!...Amy's here!..." Marcia called down the hall.

David had heard the door bell and was already stepping into the hallway when his mother called his name.

"All right sweetcakes!...Let's you and me blow this pop stand!..." David's dad, John, said jauntily as he skipped down the top of the stairs.

"Oh, hello there!..." he said with a broad smile, slowing his step when he noticed Amy.

"Dad this is Amy!...I mentioned she was coming over before!...I asked her over to study for a bit...Then we're gonna' have a pizza and watch a movie!..."

"A pizza and a movie!...You bet!...One of those slasher flicks with the hockey masks and the chain saws where your girlfriend gets all terrified and melts into your comforting arms!...Sounds like fun!... What do you say babe!...Want to ditch the party?..." John teased, leering at his wife and winking salaciously at Amy.

"Dad!..." David groaned.

"John!...Stop fooling around!...We're late enough already!..." David's mother said impatiently, rolling her eyes at Amy.

"You two be good!...We won't be too late!..." Marcia said as she dragged her chuckling husband out the door.

David was embarrassed, not so much by his father, as by what his father had said. In fact David had rented two blockbuster horror films and had every intention of trying to take advantage of Amy if and when the opportunity arose.

Everything was going pretty much according to plan. The study was just a hasty review and they got through that quickly. When the pizza came, David poured a couple of glasses of wine and they ate in the kitchen. When they were done, David refilled Amy's wine glass and they headed into the den to watch the big screen TV. They were both enjoying the wine and pretty soon Amy was snuggled into the crook of David's arm, shuddering as the mayhem and dismemberment unfolded on the wide screen.

David finally summoned up the courage to turn Amy's face up to his and kissed her.

Amy didn't object and as a matter of fact David was surprised when her little tongue slipped between his lips and darted half way down his throat.

"Mmmm!...That's nice David!...I like the way you kiss!..." the little blonde murmured when they finally came up for air.

"Unnnn!...Jeez Amy!...Wow!...I'm really glad you came over!..." David responded enthusiastically.

Amy pulled him back down for another round of kissy face

"Just wait a minute while I..." David eventually managed to gasp, getting up and turning the lights all the way down.

He came back around the couch and grabbed an armful of giggling Amy.

Pretty soon all pretense of watching the movie was gone and the two young people were grappling together on the couch.

David was getting feverishly aroused with Amy's moist little tongue flailing away in his mouth like a roto-rooter. Whenever they'd break for air her lips would slide up towards his ear where she would moan contentedly.

It wasn't long before one of David's hands came up and cupped Amy's nubile young breast through her sweater. It was as firm as a softball with an elongated nipple that David could clearly feel jutting into his palm, even through her bra and sweater. Amy mashed her lips to his in response to his fondling and squirmed at his eager touch.

David's cock was soon fully erect and pressing urgently at the front of his pants as he groped the little blonde on the couch. But when he tried to slip his hand up under her sweater to get at her tits, Amy moaned..."Unnn!...Nooo!...David!...Waitt!...Like this baby!...Please!...This is nice!..." as she grasped his hand and pulled it back up onto her sweater covered chest.

David was content to do as Amy asked for a little while, but as all that french kissing got more and more heated, he was soon trying to get at her tits again and Amy again fended him off with giggling protests and little moans of endearment.

Then he tried to move her hand down to his crotch. She let him press her palm against his boner through his pants but as soon as he let go of her little hand she would slide it over onto his thigh which she would squeeze warmly.

"Please Amy!...Just touch it for me!...Just play with it a little!..." David finally begged her, pulling her hand back onto his aching hard-on.

"It's just...!...Oh David!...I don't want to go too fast!...Can't we just...!..." Amy moaned, pulling David's face back to hers for more sloppy kisses as she moved her hand away from his straining tool and back onto his thigh.

David groaned with frustrated excitement as he went into another tight clinch with the writhing little blonde.

It wasn't actually very late when Marcia and John left the party. They had been having a good time but it turned out that the crowd was a little bit older so things just sort of wound up a little early and everyone headed off in different directions for home.

Marcia had John's cock out in the car for the drive, giving him a little pre-sex warm-up for when they got home. She sat well away from him, reaching across the seat to jack him off. She batted his hands away when he made a grab for her then went back to jerking his cock. Whenever they came to a stop light she would lean over towards John so that her melon sized tits were almost falling out of the scooped neckline of her dress and shake them at him.

"Keep it up you bitch!...You keep shaking 'em like that and you'll be walking bow legged for a week when I get you home!..." John growled in excitement, helplessly hunching up into his wife's tantalizing fingers

"You always were such a sweet talker!...You be careful or I'll get you off right here and you can spend the rest of the evening watching the late, late, late show all by yourself!..." Marcia teased, giving her husband's cock a flurry of frenzied hand strokes that had him gasping with arousal.

"Alright!...Alright!...I give!...Take it easy!..." John groaned, his testicles lurching as he writhed under his wife's lewdly pumping fist.

Marcia just smiled at him like the cat that was about to eat the canary as she went back to giving him a leisurely, but still incendiary hand job.

When they pulled up in the driveway Marcia's hand was dripping with John's sticky pre-come. She deftly tucked him back into his fly, wiped her greasy palm across the front of his pants, then skipped out of the car as John tried to drag her to him across the car seat.

As she walked up towards the house she noticed that Amy's car was still parked in front. John was right behind her and when they went inside he grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back against him, grinding his hard-on against her luscious ass.

"Wait!...' Marcia said quietly as John started to grope her.

"There's something going on here!..." she murmured as she headed for the den.

From the doorway, in the dim illumination of the flickering TV screen, John and Marcia could see one little sneakered foot waving lazily in the air over the back of the sofa.

Marcia walked around the end of the couch while John remained in the door. What she saw was her son lying sprawled out on top of his girlfriend, his pants covered ass grinding away against the little prone figure that was barely visible beneath him.

John turned up the dimmer switch on the light a little just as Marcia exclaimed..."What exactly is it that's going on here?...."

Amy squeaked and froze immediately in response to the angry sounding question. David was so excited it took him a second longer to figure out what was going on. But when he realized his father was in the doorway and his mother was looming over him he jumped up from the couch, looking at them both in shocked embarrassment.

Amy also sat bolt upright, smoothing her blouse and skirt with shaking hands as she studiously avoided looking at David's mother.

"Mom!...Dad!...Hi!..You're home early!...We're... unnn!...We were just...unnn ... watching the movie!..." David stammered lamely, sort of hunching over at the waist to try and hide the huge erection that was bulging through his tight pants.

But there was no way to hide the big greasy wet spot of pre-come that was spread all over the front of his crotch after all the time he'd spent rolling around on the couch with Amy.

"Yeah hon!...They were just watching the movie..." John said, barely suppressing a snicker.

"Why don't we leave these two and head up to bed!..."

Marcia turned to her husband and gave him a warning glance.

"You go on up John!...There's something I'd like to say to this young lady!..."

John was a little surprised at his wife's edgy attitude but he knew better that to cross her when she was in this kind of mood. He looked like there was something else he wanted to say but then he sort of shrugged and turned and headed up the stairs.

Marcia came around the couch to stand in front of Amy and beside her son.

"Well miss!...Just what exactly is it that you two have been up to?..."

"Mom!...Look!...We really weren't doing anything!...You don't need to..." David stammered. But Marcia turned to her son with her eyes blazing...

"I didn't ask you, did I David!...But I'll be interested to hear what you have to say about ...about all this... in a minute!..." she said, looking pointedly at the big wet spot on the front of his pants.

David bit his lip and sheepishly looked away from his mother's angry glare.

"Honest Mrs. Clarke!...We were just watching the movie and making out a little...It really isn't that big a deal...Maybe I should just go..." Amy said quietly without looking up at Marcia.

"Oh you're not going anywhere young lady!... I don't think you fully realize the kind of trouble you two could be getting into here!... And I don't mean with me!... Amy, I'm sure you know what this is all about don't you?..." Marcia asked, pressing her outstretched finger into the big wet spot staining the front of David's pants.

David flinched when his mother did that. As it happened her fingertip was prodding right into his sensitive cock crown and his balls lurched gently at her rude touch.

Apparently Marcia wanted her question to be clear because she left her hand where it was, her finger jabbing belligerently into David's responsive young cock.

"There is a point where having a little fun can go too far with serious consequences!..."

"Mom!...We're not children!...We don't need a lecture!...Oooohhh!..." David groaned as his mother took the head of his penis through his pants between her thumb and her forefinger and squeezed it forcefully.

"Oh you're not children!...That's obvious!..." Marcia sneared, manipulating her son's well defined tool with a provocative touch.

"Unnnn!...Ohhhhh!...Nooo!..." David groaned again quietly as his cock began to bulge obscenely through his pants under his mother's tweaking fingers.

"And you don't need a lecture do you?...Well David?...You think you and you're little girl friend can just go ahead and do whatever you want without any consequences?...Have you both considered where this sort of thing may lead?..." Marcia asked with a derisive smile as she felt her son's erection begin to throb under her shameless fondling. She closed her fist on his distended shaft through his pants and gave him a torrid squeeze.

"Naahhhhh!...Mommm!...Don't!..." David groaned, even as he reached down and tried to remove his mother's hand from his now fiercely throbbing erection.

"Stop that!..." Marcia said, reaching around under David's ass from behind and closing her free hand on his balls in a punishing grasp.

"Aaahhh!...Aahhh!...O.K.!...O.K.!..." David wheezed in response, dropping his hands to his sides and raising one foot slightly off the floor to try and ease the nauseating pain that was shooting through his groin.

Marcia regarded her son with cold amusement for a moment before she eased her excruciating hold on his balls. When she did, she could feel the blood surge even more powerfully through David's cock as it throbbed under her pressing palm.

"Amy!...Look at me!...Casual sex is one thing!...But is that all you really want?...I mean I'm sure you want more.!...more than...more than...just this!..." Marcia said, her eyes sparkling as she deftly unzipped the front of her son's pants and pulled his straining erection out of his fly.

"Mom!...Nooo!..." David gasped as his mother casually clasped his turgid tool in her hand, fisting him firmly at the root of his cock.

"David!...Mrs. Clark!...Oh my Goddd!..." Amy cried quietly, looking up at her cringing boyfriend and his mother in disbelief.

"Oh don't pretend to be the outraged little girl with me young lady!...You've been playing the cock tease all night from the looks of things!...And don't try and tell me you've never seen one of these before!..." Marcia laughed, pulling down at the base of her son's livid erection, stretching his thin skin tautly over his engorged shaft.

Time seemed to stand still as the two women gaped at the livid tool that was visibly throbbing in Marcia's clenched hand. And then there was a muted gasp from Amy as a pearlescent stream of pre-come began to ooze from David's pee slit and trickle down his shaft towards his mother's encircling hand.

"I'm surprised he's got any left!..." Marcia said with a snicker as she stripped her hand up the length of her son's prick, lubricating her palm with his seeping sperm. Then she began to jack him off with slow, deliberate hand strokes, her hand sliding smoothly up and down his gleaming erection.

"David!...Don't!...You can't let her!..." Amy cried incredulously, her eyes growing wide as she watched the obscene spectacle being played out in front of her.

But David was already getting lost in the excitement of his mother's skilled caress.

"Unnn!...Yeah!...Don't mom!...Ohhh!...Ohh Goddd!...Please!...Unnn!...Stop!..." David chanted more and more faintly. He really couldn't resist hunching his hips back and forth as his arousal overwhelmed him. Helplessly he began to thrust his cock in and out of his mother's shuttling palm in time with her lurid masturbation.

"You want more than that!...You want commitment!...A relationship!...Someone you can trust!...That's really what you want, isn't it Amy?...It's what every woman wants!..." Marcia intoned, matching the cadence of her speech with the tempo of her lurid masturbation. Her big tits were quivering as she worked her son over and Marcia smiled when she noticed that David was staring fixedly at her rippling chest.

"Unnnn!...Unnnn!...Unnnn!..." he whimpered in response to his mother's provocative fondling. He stiffened all over as his balls began to draw up in his groin in imminent orgasm.

"Yes!...I do!...Sure I do!...David!...Please!...Make her stop!...You don't really want her to do this!..." Amy whispered, her eyes turned pleadingly to David.

Marcia restrained a triumphant smile as she felt her son's cock grow to an urgent rigidity under her coaxing hand. She knew she had him ready to come and there was no way he could stop it!. Without Amy seeing, she moved her other hand down the back of David's pants, sliding her extended index finger between the cheeks of his ass.

"Are you sure Amy?...Are you sure you can trust him?...That's what I've been asking you dear!...If it isn't all just about the sex for him, it's easy enough to prove!..." Marcia said, speeding her little hand up and down her son's crimson shaft in a burst of frenzied hand strokes. Then she slammed her clutching fist to the root of his shaft and pressed down on it. At the same time she twisted her sharp nailed finger through David's tight sphincter, making him suck in his breath sharply at the lewd intrusion.

"Nahhh!...Aahhhh!....Mommm!...Nooo!....Oohhh!... Godddd!...." he gasped, arching his back and rising up on his toes to evade Marcia's plundering fingertip. This only made him strain even more frantically into the hand his mother was using on his livid erection. Marcia simply ignored her son's distress, following him up with her outstretched finger.

"He should save himself for you if he really cares for you!...He should be putting your interests ahead of his own!...You realize that, don't you David?...Ultimately it's all up to you isn't it?...To prove yourself to Amy?.." Marcia asked.

As David's eyes darted frantically back and forth from his mother to his girlfriend, Marcia wrenched her wrist around behind him, reaming his sphincter as she pressed her finger deep up his asshole. She didn't stop until she felt his swollen prostate beneath her probing fingertip.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,709 Followers