David Pays His Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you cum, do you know what your Mistress said she was going to do to you?" I remained silent hardly daring to breath. The pleasure I felt was more intense than I could ever remember.

"She is going to post all the photos we took of you tonight on a web page, including the video of you asking us to let you stop stroking yourself... including the video of you asking us to spank your ass... including.."

Just then Dana walked thru the kitchen door. Dora let go of my cock and hurridly stepped back.

"What the hell are you doing to my slave Dora?" Dana was not smiling. Dora's reaction betrayed that she felt guilt. "You want him hurt more than you want your own pleasure, don't you?" My eyes widened I had never seen her this angry before.

"I know you care too much for him to make a true slave out of him, THAT's why I'm breaking him completely for you. I know you don't have the guts." Dora stood between Dana and me now. I was still staring straight ahead and over their shoulders in the window, the first hint of dawn lit the horizon.

"If I wanted a broken man, this wouldn't be over at dawn Dora! Dana’s retort came out in a rush. "I want a lover - not a toy to throw away when it breaks. But you don't get that do you? Now get this... Get OUT of my house."

For a moment, they stood facing off like gunfighters, then slowly Dora turned back to me and looked down at my still hard and throbbing cock. "Its a shame you're so damnned willful, I could have made a great toy out of you boy." Then, she spun on her heel and left.

With the fierce look still in her eye she snapped "Put that stupid tray down and hug me you goof... you made it to morning and you've paid your bet.

I stepped to the table, lowered the tray and moved up close enough to smell her hair. My arms circled her and I pulled her close.

With great relief I said "I have been needing this all night darling... Oh I wished for you all night..."

With that delicious smile she looked up at me and said, "I don't doubt it. I can feel, however, there is something still between us" and her hand softly and gently covered my cock. Then she knelt, took me into her sweet full lips and lowered her mouth over me. The heat of her mouth and her expert tongue took mere seconds... my shuddering orgasm nearly knocked me off my feet.

"ohhhh sweet lady.. you are incredible. You gave me the fantasy I wanted and feared the most.... thank you.

She smiled and pulled me down to sit on the floor with her. Placing her hands in my hair and running her fingers thru the waves there, she smiled into my eyes saying "I didn't give you permission to cum, David. Now I have to punish you... "

Without a word I learned into her and pressed her to the floor under me. Covering her face with butterfly kisses I murmured, "Wanna bet?"

12