David Shaw, Victorian Messenger Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers

Her puckered skin appeared to me very sensitive to every lick and lap of my tongue and I stared at her anal muscles flinching with every minute movement.

Over and over again I ran my tongue around the entrance to her anus and she pushed down hard on me so that my face was embedded in her huge arse.

The smell was quite overwhelming, a mixture of sweat, vaginal juices and a fetid odour from her rectum. I could hardly breathe, truth be known, and I pushed her away with my forehead. She ignored me and plunged down on me once more, sprawling her petticoat covered legs around me. I gulped in air as best I could and continued 'rimming' her with my now tired tongue.

Her thirst for 'rimming' appeared unquenchable as she ground her heavy flesh over my face. Time and time again I tongued her anus until I felt physically incapable of doing it any more. She continued gyrating and jerking her massive buttocks over me and appeared not to mind the disappearance of my tongue. She appeared just to delight in wiping herself slowly over my face. I imagined the feel of my young boy's small head against her anus provided her with sufficient sexual gratification to carry her to the highest heights of pleasure.

It must have been twenty minutes later that she ordered me to push my tongue up her fanny. I watched as she reposition herself and crawled backwards on her hands and knees, her petticoats rustling and sliding, layer over layer with my head between her legs.

She lowered her prominent moist cunt lips on to my mouth and I eagerly slid my long tongue between them. Soon she was crying out and bouncing up and down on my face which felt very sore through her continuous abuse. Miss Annie 'came' with several deep shudders and pulsations, culminating with her grunting and pushing my head firmly into the bed. Her fanny juice dribbled out of her continuously and I did my best to stem the flow by drinking it. It eventually ceased by which time my face; chin and ears were sticky with it. I was in a real mess.

"Help me up please Davies," said Miss Annie to the girl who had just witnessed her mistress climaxing. I now was beginning to wonder whether Davies hated me because she had to put up with her employers' dirty and disgusting habits, or whether she secretly wished that she was on all fours sprawled over me with her arse in my face, being pleasured. I knew not what to think.

Miss Annie left the room after she had shaken down her Paisley patterned silk skirt and underlying petticoats. Davies helped pull them back into shape and also gave her a damp facecloth to refresh her fanny.

"Let the boy wash his face before I send in Miss Emily," she said to the housemaid and left the room.

"Come on you little turd, let's wipe your fucking face," she hissed at me and wiped me with the facecloth.

She rinsed the flannel and scrubbed me again this time more vigorously. I felt that she was assaulting me and I thought her a vicious sod. There was no need to be so blatantly violent to one so short and thin as I. She threw me a towel and swore at me again.

***

The Day Bed with Miss Emily.

***

All of a sudden she smiled and looked towards the door as Miss Emily entered the small room.

"Ah Davies," she said in an ingratiating manner. " I'll have him under me with my knees astride I think," she continued, " I thoroughly enjoyed it last time we had a boy here, shame his tongue was so short though." she concluded.

I still lay on the bed where Miss Annie had taken leave of me and my mouth tasted of carbolic soap. Miss Emily lifted her up grey and purple striped skirt to expose six cream silk petticoats. The outer Point de Rose lace edged underskirt was particularly fine and appeared almost transparent. My poor penis flopped over to one side and gradually began to stiffen.

"He may stay on his back but I won't be needing all those cushions," she said to her maid and Davies whipped them away from under my head so that it fell backwards on the satin bedspread with a jolt.

"You little bastard," I mouthed at Davies and she smiled at me with mock politeness. Her hatred of me was now all too obvious.

"Good, good," said Miss Emily and smiled at both of us.

"Help me sit on his face girl," she said in a very matter of fact way. I watched her pull up more cream petticoats from under her wide full skirt then place one black stockinged foot, then the other on the ottoman.

With the help of Davies she placed her feet on each side of my shoulders and lowered herself so that her knees touched my cheeks. I looked up into Miss Emily's face and all I could see was pure animal lust.

"Cover him up please," she croaked to Davies.

She was clearly so sexually aroused that she could hardly speak. I watched her petticoats being tugged and stretched over me on all sides until I was completely concealed except for my puny legs and feet. My erection was lost amongst the various Pont de Rose and gossamer lace hems of her petticoats.

She edged forwards and splayed her legs widely so that my mouth touched her lower lips between the open crotch of her cream silk drawers. Her drawers were trimmed with five flounces of Point de Rose lace and they tickled my ears and cheeks as she slid them past my face. I heard her gasp at my touch and she told Davies to leave the room. Clearly Miss Emily preferred to take her pleasures in private.

In the darkness between her legs and beneath her heavy full skirt and petticoats I tongued her protruding inner lips. What was it about the Hetheringhams? Why did they all have similar shaped fannies? I teased her labia apart and listened to Miss Emily gurgle with glee.

"Push it up all the way you little blighter," she said, and I didn't need telling twice.

Up I slid and found her deliciously moist. She edged forward so that her buttocks pushed me firmly into the bed. I continued with my 'tongue fucking' and listened to her girlish squeals as I wiggled it about inside her. I pulled it out then inserted it and did this many times over. She squeezed my tongue using her vagina muscles and I enjoyed slipping it out as she tried to hold me in.

"You cheeky young monkey," she said, but I could tell that she was smiling by the way she spoke. I played with her like this for a good ten minutes .I would slip my tongue inside her up to the hilt, she would attempt to grip in with her vulva muscles alone and I would pull it out and feel her try to hang on.

She found this thrilling and soon she telling me that I had a 'wonderful long tongue'. She clearly knew what she liked and we continued like this for another ten minutes with her bouncing about on top of my face and me tucked away out of sight beneath her petticoats and wide full skirt.

Soon I had had enough of this so concentrated my attentions on her clitoris. It was tucked up inside her prominent fleshy lips and it took quite a while for me to coax it out. Eventually I had her quivering with exaggerated jerks on the very tip of my tongue and then, unexpectedly she reached her crescendo and orgasmed on my face. Her spendings gushed out and for the third time that morning my face was sticky with cunt juice.

"Oh my goodness gracious," she said in a strained genteel voice, "Oh my goodness gracious me," she repeated and rang the hand bell next to the bed for her housemaid.

In the damp humid space, under her skirt between her smelly legs I heard Davies enter the room.

"You may help me off the boy please Davies," said Miss Emily, clearly weakened by her physical exertions.

I imagined that she was clearly in need of 'smelling salts' or perhaps 'Baldwin's Wind and Digestive Pills' judging by the odours which were escaping from her derriere. I wasted no time gulping in fresh air once she had climbed off me and onto the ottoman. In truth I thought that there was nothing worse than being trapped under a woman's skirt with half a dozen horrendous farts.

***

The Day Bed with Miss Elizabeth.

***

Miss Elizabeth Hetheringham walked into the room clearly already aroused and excited.

"I'll do it on the floor with him," she told Davies. "I'll need all four dog leads," she continued and my mouth dropped in horror.

What on earth did she mean by dog leads, I thought and I sat on the bed with my hands instinctively covering my penis and testicles.

Davies sneered at me with a smug look. Clearly she knew what to do as she had probably done this many times before. She opened the ottoman and fished out four leather leads with leather dog collars attached. She pulled me off the bed roughly and told me to stand up.

I watched Miss Elizabeth, wearing her wide floor length grey and brown check skirt, eye me up as if I were a piece of meat at the butchers. I felt my heart beat faster and wondered why I needed to be fettered. I felt very vulnerable in my naked state and waited for her housemaid, Ellen Davies, to do her worse. My penis shriveled to the size of a small gherkin and hung down between my legs reflecting my mood and fears.

"Keep still, boy," said Davies attaching the first dog-collar and lead to my right wrist. I watched her smirk as she tightened it. She pulled at it to make sure that I couldn't slip my thin hands out of it.

She secured another dog-collar to my left wrist, then a third and a fourth to both my ankles. I felt as if I was a slave and had a bad feeling that these women were going to hurt me or something worse.

"Is he ready?" said Miss Elizabeth rubbing her hands along her thighs as if to wipe sweat of her palms.

"He is ready to be tied down ma'am," said Davies standing on my foot.

"Well get on with it then," whispered her mistress, clearly extremely worked up.

Davies grabbed my shoulder and pulled me backwards at the same time tripping me up. I landed on the carpet in a heap and felt pain.

"You vicious slime-faced cow," I shouted at her and then she hit me across the face.

"What did you call me?" she shouted back.

Miss Elizabeth seized her maid and told her to calm down and prepare me properly. I lay on my back on the carpet as Davies attached the leads to two legs of the bed and to the heavy base of a wardrobe and chest of drawers. She tightened them sufficiently to pull all four limbs in different directions so that I lay spread-eagled, on my back with my legs apart. I lay to one side of the bed and ottoman with only just sufficient room to allow someone to walk around me.

The maid stood over me and placed a boot under my chin as if claiming me as hers. I looked up into her eyes and she appeared to observe me with utter scorn.

"The boy is ready ma'am," she said with a triumphant note in her voice.

I found it incredulous that she should address me as 'the boy' because I was surely the same age as her if not older. Davies could only have been just eighteen, surely?

Miss Elizabeth dismissed the maid, and I watched her leave the room with her a haughty expression on her face. Clearly Miss Ellen Davies thought that all this was beneath her.

"Well boy, there's just you and I now," said the forty-five year old lady wearing her white silk blouse with leg o'mutton sleeves.

I watched her as she slowly circled me stepping over my thin outstretched legs and arms. She dragged her heavy skirt and petticoats over me so that every nerve ending became highly sensitized. I caught several glimpses of the intricate Alencon white lace which edged her outer, more ornamental, petticoats and felt my penis slide up the centre line of my belly.

For some odd inexplicable reason I discovered that being shackled to the floor made me feel more energised, sexually speaking. For no apparent reason my penis suddenly perked up and became rock hard. Miss Elizabeth noticed this and smiled at me like a lioness just about to stalk a zebra. I pulled at my ties, desperate to masturbate.

"Good, good," she said and stood astride my stomach so that her skirt and petticoat hems lay across my naked body.

I looked up into her eyes and wondered whether I should smile at her or look pitiful. I went for something in between.

She slid her kitten-heeled slippers over my belly and I struggled to raise my head to watch transfixed as she placed her sole on my penis. Then, out of the blue, she put weight on it. The pain was excruciating and I shouted out. I yanked on the dog leads but I was too tightly fettered. I could only move a couple of inches in any direction.

"Good, good," she said and pushed down on it again, then again.

I looked into her eyes and saw that she was mocking me. I was determined to get through this dreadful experience and get back to Maynard's as soon as possible, so I became desperately focused on the thought of leaving this house and not on the matter at hand.

Miss Elizabeth slid her shoes up to my neck and I felt the stiff scratchiness of the Alencon lace petticoats against my nose, chin and mouth. The tactile feel the texture of her undergarments made my penis strain stiffly and I watched with horror as she slid her heels down to my penis and applied pressure once again.

"Good, good," she said smiling down at me with a horrid cruel smirk. I tried to jerk my body away but couldn't.

The pain was awful and brought tears to my eyes. This appeared to encourage Miss Elizabeth to slide her foot down my thigh to my knee. She looked me straight in the eye and applied her full weight to my knee.

The pain was unbearable. I almost felt my kneecap crack and I shivered visibly with terror as well as discomfort. I pulled wildly on my ties but remained firmly fettered. My heart was thumping crazily.

"Good, good" she said and slid her foot back to my penis. This time she did not push down but merely lifted it with her toes and pushed it from side to side.

"Would you like your penis inside me, boy?" she asked.

I replied that I did not wish to be inside her.

"And why not?" she said rolling my erection from side to side beneath her feet.

I could not think of a suitable reply and felt incredibly vulnerable. If I told her that I just wanted to 'tongue' her and leave this would clearly antagonise her further. If I told her that I did not wish to fuck her because of her high rank this might cause offence so I decided to change my mind and appear keen.

"I would like my penis inside you ma'am," I spluttered still wary of her black suede house shoes with their two-inch kitten heels resting on my genitals.

"So you have changed your mind have you?" she enquired and I nodded my head insanely with my chimpanzee grin.

"Good, good but I shall require you to pleasure me first," she said walking astride my body until her shoes lay against my shoulders with her heavy silk skirt hem rested across my neck.

I could feel her body heat radiate from under her vast skirt. My penis appeared to treble in size and my brain was churning with the thoughts of being allowed to penetrate this woman after our tonguing her. All my instincts told me that I shouldn't be allowed to fuck my superior, or elder or someone so rich, but I put these thoughts aside as she swung her foot up to my cheek, followed by the other one.

Immediately my face was covered by petticoat lace. There was so much of it. I struggled against the leads to find the inner petticoat where her silk drawers and black silk stockings lay waiting for me.

The woman sensed that I was struggling so she shook down her underskirts and brought her shoes smartly together. My cheeks were pinched against her heels and I cried out.

Miss Elizabeth laughed and swiveled her heels further against my head. I tried to move my head upwards but she place a shoe on my face and pushed down. My nose and mouth were squashed under it and I turned my head to one side. Down came the shoe against my face and squeezed my head back into the 'up-turned' position.

She appeared to delight in playing with my head with her feet and shoes and I couldn't understand why. She certainly could not see my face as it was completely hidden under her long full skirt. I imagined that she like to be in complete control of her 'underskirt boy' and feel his head trapped between her shoes.

"Oooch, ow," I yelled as she scraped a two-inch heel over my neck and cheek.

I watched as she dragged one shoe then the other backwards and forwards across my face. I flinched and closed my eyes with each pass and once again my penis remained savagely stiff and ramrod erect. For what seemed like fifteen minutes she continued with this footplay 'foreplay'. I remained completely at her disposal, naked, flat on my back with my head between her feet staring up between her legs under her floor length skirt.

The odour of warm moist fanny assailed my nostrils and I would have begged her to release me just to allow me to breathe her in more easily. I remained incredibly frustrated and wanted just to get on with tonguing her.

"Well boy, I hope your tongue is ready for me," she exclaimed placing both her feet firmly against my cheeks.

This time she didn't trap me between her shoes. Clearly she required my head to be able to move between her legs. I stared up at her white silk crotchless drawers decorated with both Alencon and Calais lace on the three flounces which surrounded both leg openings. I once again wondered how much exquisite lace could be worn where no one but the wearer would ever see it.

Miss Elizabeth Miranda Katherine Hetheringham, to give her her full name parted her legs and bent her knees and squatted on my face. I watched the rustling folds of white silk petticoats descend around me and spill out as far as my stomach and penis.

The sounds of 'frou-frou' almost deafened me as she rearranged her clothing over me.

Her vagina gaped over my face. It was already dribbling out juice and the lacy openings of her drawers were quite damp. Her pubic hair was very coarse and thick but her inner labia protruded quite markedly, just as her sisters' did. I was able to wiggle my tongue up inside her fleshy flaps and nuzzled them with my nose.

Her clitoris hung over me tucked away under its prominent hood. I exposed it with my nose and breathed in her natural odours. To be frank she smelled quite badly of urine but as time progressed the pungent muskiness of her vagina took over. I would have drowned quite happily in her juices which flowed freely as I continued tonguing her furiously.

Ten minutes had passed and Miss Elizabeth was now bouncing her heavy arse on my neck and dragging her cunt backwards and forwards over my face. I pushed out my tongue and licked at anything within range. She appeared to enjoy wiping herself over me and my eye sockets and nostrils were smeared with her vaginal secretions.

As happened with her sisters, I now smelled of warm wet cunt, and nothing else. As also with her sisters it was she who was using me as a masturbatory tool, jerking her pelvis savagely over my face. I just lay there and hoped that my neck would not be broken. All the time my penis twitched and bobbed about aimlessly between her petticoat hems. Suddenly she grasped my head through all her silken layers and 'jerked herself off' on me.

I heard her grunt at every jerk until her grunting and jerking became more frequent violent and bestial. I felt that there was almost something primeval in her movements. She shook me from side to side as well as up and down. She seemed possessed.

"Grunt," jerk, "grunt," jerk "grunt," jerk, "grunt," jerk "grunt, "jerk, "grunt" jerk "grunt," jerk, "grunt", jerk "grunt," she squealed loudly as my face became more and more sticky with her 'goo'.

"Grunt," jerk, "grunt," jerk "grunt," jerk, "grunt," jerk "grunt, "jerk, "grunt" jerk "grunt," jerk, "grunt", jerk "grunt," she continued almost pulling my head off.

Suddenly she stopped and levered my head up into her sopping fanny and then shuddered, juddered, shook and finally climaxed, collapsing backwards on top of my penis and stomach.

Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers