David Shaw, Victorian Messenger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorilla
Thorilla
572 Followers

She then stepped onto the bed carefully avoiding banging her head on the low sloping ceiling. I watched her walk over me then place one of her stockinged feet, then the other, on each side of my chest and squatted down with her legs apart and all her undergarments on full view. I felt her weight on me and pulled at the ties but this seemed to make them even more secure.

"Let's see that little tongue of yours young man shall we?" she said as I lay there staring into her large brown eyes. I opened my mouth and stuck it out. It touched the tip of my nose.

"Blimey it's like a snake. Best get that inside me before I lose the urge," she said in her coarse London accent.

She knelt forward and pulled up the various layers of clothing and held them up to her waist. I saw her lick her lips as she watched me squirm underneath her.

"Not very tall are you 'Chang'?" said the woman clearly happy to have me helpless beneath her.

With slow deliberate movements she slid up my chest and opened her legs. As she did so until she rammed the open crotch of her bloomers squarely into my young face. The smell hit me straight away and it was mainly the odour of warm urine mixed with the now familiar smell of moist vagina.

My penis jerked wildly.

" He likes your smell Winnie." Said Elsie who by now was fondling my massive erection. Elsie's fingers felt cool and slim but she knew what she was doing and I wondered how many other 'Changs' she had fondled in the past.

"We'll have fun getting him to squirt won't we Winnie especially when Cook joins in, it should be a laugh," she went on.

I wondered what she meant by 'Cook joining in' and tried to pull my head away but it was too late.

On top of me Winnie Blanchard was slowly untying the front waist band of her open crotch white lace-edged bloomers and pulling the two layers of white crisp cotton apart to reveal her pubic curls. Her fingers were on her clitoris as she slid her cleft over my mouth. Her fleshy thighs prevented my head moving from side to side and I felt well and truly trapped beneath her.

"Tongue inside me young man," she ordered with a snigger. Clearly she enjoyed being in complete control.

Elsie watched me as I wriggled my tongue inside her already damp labia. My neck ached because my head was at such a strange angle. Elsie noticed my discomfort and pushed a small pillow under my head which in turn allowed me to push my tongue further into the kneeling Blanchard.

She almost purred with pleasure as she watched me eagerly flicking my lips and tongue over her clitoris which now appeared as a prominent nub. I could hear very little as my ears were gripped by her stocking clad thighs and lace trimmed bloomer legs.

I could hear her tell Elsie to squeeze my balls as she said that I needed to 'stay interested' in the job at hand. With that she threw her petticoats over me and then shook down her dress and I was plunged into a confined warm grey space under her starched heavy uniform. Her pubic hair felt coarse against my nose and I found it difficult to breathe. I stopped licking for a while so that I could clear my nostrils but the sudden pain from Elsie's grip on my balls urged me to start again.

It must have appeared a very lewd sight to any onlooker. Hear was I, a nineteen year old boy, scarcely five foot tall and puny with it, lying naked on a large double bed in an attic. On top of me kneeling on my face with her legs apart and her crotchless bloomers undone was a thirty year old housemaid. My ankles and wrists were securely tied to the bedstead. My face and upper body were hidden from view by her uniform and petticoats which she had spread over me. My tongue was inside her fanny and her friend Elsie, also a maid servant was gripping my genitals.

"Faster Chang, faster do," said the heavy woman on top of me.

She slid even further up onto me and held the back of my head through her skirts. I tried my best; I really did, but she seemed to want the impossible from me. The grip on my balls became almost too painful. I speeded up as best I could but to be honest my tongue was getting very tired.

She increased the pressure on my head and jerked it into her as she bounced her body over me. I heard the springs creak as she increased the pace. Soon she was ferociously pleasuring herself on my face. It did not seem to matter whether my tongue was inside her or not; all she needed were the smooth contours of my face to bring her to a climax and that she did.

Just as with Lady Philomena Onslow I felt her orgasm well up inside, so too with housemaid Winnie Blanchard. Her jerking became almost violent in it's intensity as she filled the room with curses, oaths and profanities. She shook and shuddered noticeably as she finally 'came' with vaginal spendings covering my face and neck.

"Oh my giddy aunt, for glory's sake...that was well worth it," she told Elsie while regaining her composure.

She knelt up and dragged her skirt and petticoats off my face. Our eyes met and I noticed she was perspiring and her hair was in disarray. She had a look of satisfaction as well as disdain for me. Clearly an 'underskirt boy' was looked down upon by every hierarchy of domestic service. I was literally the lowest of the low.

"Me next," said Elsie helping Winnie swing her legs over me and off the bed. I watched Blanchard as she hitched up her long black skirt and white petticoats and retied her bloomer front. They looked rather damp and wondered how she could spend the rest of the day wearing them.

She shook down one petticoat then the other then finally her skirt. On went her butterfly sleeved apron and she stepped into her shoes. She readjusted her hair under her cap and left the room leaving me at the mercy of Elsie who stared at me just like a cat stares at a mouse.

She took off her shoes and walked around the bed.

She checked the ties then when she was completely satisfied she stood on the bed and supported herself by holding onto a diagonal beam which ran across the low ceiling.

"Can I have a glass of water please?" I asked in a courteous off-hand way to the young eighteen year old girl who now stood astride my chest.

" I'd rather piss in your gob instead," she threatened as she placed one stockinged foot on my shoulder.

I stared into her eyes and saw revulsion. Clearly she wondered how a man could earn a living from licking 'women's twats' as she put it. I watched her lacy petticoat hems spill out from under her black tailored skirt.

"D'ya like my frills eh Chang?" she hissed as she shifted her weight from one side of the bed to the other. She rubbed the soles of her feet over my face concentrating on my nose and mouth.

"Y..yes..they, they are very pretty," I stammered wondering if I had given her the correct answer. She continued wiping her feet on my face pushing my face from side to side. The soles of her black cotton stockings stank of perspiration and leather.

"Let's see if your pecker enjoys lace shall we?"

With that, still holding onto the beam she raised her skirt and walked towards my feet then turned. I watched her as she dropped her skirt and began walking astride me up the bed. Her skirt and petticoats hems slid and swished along my shins then over my knees stimulated every square inch of my exposed flesh.

My penis became noticeably larger and twitched aimlessly for attention. I watched with fascination as she dragged her lace edged petticoat hems up to my thighs then stopped.

Our eyes met again.

"So the 'underskirt boy' does like the feel of petticoat frills on his body eh?" she whispered smiling at the apparent power she held over my aroused penis.

She walked further forwards until her skirt hem rested on my testicles. By now my penis was ramrod stiff and glistening with more precum. She swayed from side to side and I felt her hems slide against my bursting shaft and exposed glans.

The sensation was excruciatingly exquisite and my penis felt on fire. It was like a slow fuse ready to detonate. She lifted her skirt and dropped it on my penis. It twitched uncontrollably. She did it again, then again watching my eyes roll with both pleasure and frustration. I watched her pull up the front of her skirt then move a petticoat hem onto my balls. Instantly they seemed too tight and my penis extended further.

"Please, please," I said not really knowing what I desired.

She stood and dragged her lace hems backwards and forwards over my genitals for several minutes. With each touch of lace my penis twitched and sought relief. I wanted to enter her so much and drain all the frustration out of me. I even cursed the ties which prevented me from masturbating. She had me over a barrel and she knew it.

Eventually she became bored with this and shuffled up to my face. She raised her skirt and petticoats to her knees then placed one foot then the other on each side of my neck. I stared up at her ginger curls peeping from inside her knee length open crotch bloomers.

"Tongue out you snivelling little 'underskirt boy'," she said as she dropped her skirt and petticoats over me.

I heard a bell sound in the distance, and she was off the bed in a trice.

"Buggery and bastards," she cursed as she put her apron on, then her shoes then pinned up her hair and finally adjusted her cap.

"I'll be back...just don't move do you hear?" she said slamming the door behind her. I heard her run down the stairs to, presumably, attend to her duties.

I stared around the room at the drab wallpaper and thin curtains. There was a washstand with jug and bowl. There were cheap prints on the wall and outside all I could see were chimneys, and all I could hear were horses on the cobbled street below.

The door opened and a rather stout middle aged woman walked in. By the way she wore her apron I could tell that it was 'Cook'.

"Well, well another Chang," she said removing her apron.

I struggled with the ties but once again gave up with them. They were just too tight. I sensed that I was going to be sat on by this plump woman and didn't relish the experience.

"Nice cock Chang, dy'a mind if I stroke it," she said in a Cockney accent displaying one or two gaps in her teeth.

She grabbed my penis and far from stroking it she jerked it up and down. It was almost painful but at the same time I enjoyed it. At last, I thought, I might obtain sexual relief.

I heard the clock strike four-forty five as she lifted up her wide full skirt and petticoats to waist level and undid the ties of her long baggy broderie edged bloomers.

"You won't mind me removing these so we can be all nice and comfy do you Mr.Chang?" she told me, rather than asked me.

"I prefer tongues up me from behind so you'll have to get used to my arse on your face," she chortled laughing in an almost motherly way as if she were passing me a cake.

I watched as she pulled down her bloomers and stepped out of them.

"These smell nice don't they young man?" as she carefully placed the crotch area of her stained undergarment over my nose. At the smell of warm damp vagina my penis became fiercely engorged. The situation was such that I felt completely aroused.

She threw the garment onto the chair and whistled a few notes of a popular song.

I watched her lift up her black skirt and white cotton petticoats and swing her black house-boots over my face until she was kneeling over me facing my feet.

The bed gave way to her weight as she opened her legs above me and lowered her huge wobbling arse onto my upturned face. With two or three movements she covered me with her petticoats and skirt so that little could be seen of my upper body except for my fettered wrists which peeped out from beyond her skirt hems.

"Ah that's lovely isn't it?" she said, clearly not expecting a reply from me under her vast backside. "Tongue up me pussy if you don't mind young man," she said.

I could hardly hear her through three layers of cotton petticoat and one layer of skirt. She gripped my balls and twisted them. Now I understood; now I painfully understood and proceeded with licking her rear facing vagina.

The smell from her opening was intense, both fetid and musky. I wondered how often she washed herself. I plunged my tongue into her up to the hilt. My nose was against her anus. Her vagina was cavernous and I licked her with whirling swirling motions, all around the entrance to her vulva. I lapped her perineum and flicked at her large clitoris and she grunted like a contented old sow.

"Ooooh that's really lovely isn't it?" she said stroking my erection with apparent glee.

I felt buried under her. Her flabby pasty buttocks lay spread wide open on my face. The smell from her back passage was becoming pervasive. I dearly wished that she would climax quickly but at the same time I found the whole experience erotic and ten times more stimulating than being under Lady Onslow's petticoats.

"Oh really lovely," she continued talking to herself.

I carried on sliding my long tongue in and out, up and down, clockwise and anticlockwise, inside and outside her sagging genitals. Her breathing became more laboured as I probed her clitoris from every angle. Now I could hear the bed creak as she bounced up and down on my face. Sexual secretions oozed out and my face became unpleasantly sticky. I snorted like a horse then licked her more and more. More and more I licked her, over and over again. She had let go of my penis and now was bucking against me like a creature possessed.

"Yes lovely," she yelled as I felt her buttocks tight, twitch then judder over me. It was like an earthquake as wave after wave gripped her and shook her.

"Lovely," she screeched as she reached her orgasm and I watched her petticoats shake and swish over and around me.

She collapsed forward allowing fresh air to surround my face which felt as if it had spent the entire afternoon in a Turkish bath.

I looked down at her buttocks which were now spread across my chest. I noticed beads of perspiration had gathered in the creases of her fleshy globes. Her stockings were wrinkled and twisted and her garters were untied. She let the heel of her boot rest against my ear and lay like this for what seemed like many minutes.

A bell sounded somewhere in the house and she stirred and twisted herself and stared at me over her shoulder.

"We'll have to get the scullery maid to give you what I was going to give you shan't we?" she said dragging her heavy body off me and replacing her bloomers.

I had absolutely no idea what she was talking about until the door suddenly opened and in walked Winnie Blanchard, Elsie and a rather thin looking maid who was introduced as Edith.

The Cook left muttering something about discussing the menu with her ladyship and slammed the door as she light-footed it down stairs.

"This is Edith the scullery maid David. She has only been in service for three weeks and it was her eighteenth birthday yesterday," said Elsie suddenly in much better spirits than our previous encounter.

I stared at Edith. She was painfully thin and had quite a small bosom compared to the other two. Her uniform looked new and I could tell by her Dutch over-apron that she was a scullery maid.

"This is an 'underskirt boy' Edith. Do you know what they do?" said Blanchard taking on the senior role.

The girl shook her head, and glanced at my willy then swiftly stared at an imaginary speck of dirt on the carpet.

"Well rich ladies, usually widows, hire them to..err..make them...err...feel nice between their legs," said Blanchard and I saw Edith turn red with embarrassment.

"And after they've done 'what's what' we have a free go with them, Now you understand?" continued the elder of the two housemaids.

I also understood 'what was what' too. I cursed Herbert Maynard for not telling me the true nature of my job. I also felt quite honoured to have pleasured a Lady of the upper classes. I had mixed feelings regarding the others, and how many more must I pleasure? It will be the coalman's daughter, no less, next?

"Well Edith as you're new to our house we thought you'd like a little 'go' with Mr.Chang here," said Elsie in her Cockney accent.

"Well he certainly doesn't look Chinese to me," said the little scullery maid and the others laughed. I found it amusing too.

"Well you just untie your bloomers at the front and climb on the bed," said Blanchard encouraging the fresh faced girl. I watched her remove both aprons and lift up her skirt. She turned her back to me to untie her bloomers and then shook down her skirts and petticoat in readiness to sit on my face.

"Now you want to sit astride his face with your knees on his shoulders, understand?" they told her.

I watched as she hitched up all the various layers and swung her black stockinged knees over my face. She slid forwards with her petticoats held up against her waist until the opening in her starched cotton lace trimmed bloomers rested on my mouth.

Elsie rearranged the cushion under my head so that I was staring straight at her pubic curls. With help from the other two maids she was ready for me to tongue.

All three looked down at me with eagerness as I flicked my tongue up and down the portals of her vagina. Slowly I eased them apart and almost instantly her natural female lubrication began oozing out. Soon my tongue was inside her and delving and probing the walls of her vulva. Little shivers ran through her and she began breathing heavily.

"Now what the posh ladies do is cover the 'underskirt boy' with their petticoats and dresses so that they don't have to watch the 'lower classes' at work, see?" said Elsie now appearing to be in charge.

With that she and Winnie pulled Edith's petticoats over me and rearranged her uniform skirt so that it covered her petticoats.

From under her uniform I overheard a muffled conversation which mentioned being 'prim and proper' and 'no one seeing what was going on'.

"Lady Onslow once had Chang under a ball gown for the whole afternoon even when she had visitors and no one suspected," said Blanchard clearly used to having several 'underskirt boys' at the large house at Chester Court.

After many minutes of constant licking and lapping at her clitoris I became aware of Edith's orgasm begin to rise. First there was a shortness of breath, then some squirming, then muscle-spasms then a full blown climax. It surprised me as much as her. It happened so quickly.

" Oh my, oh my, oh my bloody Aunt Betsy, oh, ooh. ah," she screeched her thighs gripping me and shuddering uncontrollably.

My penis my now was dribbling even more precum and I longed for relief. The girl was almost in tears as she slid off me and rearranged her clothing.

"That's never happened to me before," she told her friends. They kissed and hugged her and told her to prepare for the grand finale, the 'initiation ceremony'.

I was unsure what they meant and seriously felt frustrated. It was roughly half past five and to put it bluntly I could do with a 'wank'.

They untied me and I immediately rubbed my wrists and ankles and tried to restore the circulation to my limbs.

I stood up then sat down as they told me that I couldn't leave straightaway. Edith, it appeared, was to pleasure me and in no ordinary way too.

"Edith," said Blanchard," Have you ever wondered what it's like to have a man's..you know what..inside you?"

Edith blushed and said that she was a virgin and was determined to stay that way until the night of her marriage.

"No not up your fanny but in your mouth," she said and winked at me.

I looked at the very shy girl and could see that she wasn't quite sure.

"I suppose," she said, as if to justify it to herself, "If Chang, or whatever his real name is, made me tingle between my legs then I should do the same to him."

"That's the girl," both Elsie and Winnie announced in unison.

Thorilla
Thorilla
572 Followers