David Wilde Returns Home Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having satisfied my immediate hunger I grabbed a glass of champagne and milled around, chatting with various people and working my way to introducing myself to some of the lovely women around.

Within a few hours, many of the guests had departed and a smaller group of us remained for the reception and dinner within the house.

Dusk was descending by the time we were called for the official reception. The outlay was impossibly lavish. Seating for a hundred. An army of wait staff ready to serve.

We wanted for naught. There were going to be a few sore heads the next day. It was fortunate that a number of guests were invited to stay over night and for the wedding breakfast. A very select group indeed. I wasn't entirely sure why Mike and I were invited, but Vivienne definitely had a hand in it.

The entertainment carried on late into the night and many flirtatious moves were made by both genders as the wine flowed freely. I had struck up some delightful conversations with a number of sexy women that might pay off at a later time.

At no time did Viv approach me or even make eye contact. I was starting to feel a little more comfortable about the situation.

About eleven pm I hit the wall. The long ride and exhausting events had taken their toll and I thought it prudent to take my leave and collapse into bed rather than here on the floor.

As I looked for Mike to explain my absence, I bumped into Lisa.

"Lisa," I called from behind her.

She turned, "Yes David?"

"I was after Mike, but can't find him. Listen, I dead beat. I'm off to bed, if you can tell him please?"

"I will," she reassured. "You take care and see you in the morning for breakfast." She kissed me on the cheek.

I headed upstairs and undressed, falling asleep almost immediately.

+++++++++++++++++

I was dreaming. Amber was riding her slippery pussy over the head of my cock, teasing it with the tightness of her entrance. Up and down. Up and down. The warmth of her embrace gripping my glans like a silken glove.

I reached down to stroke her leg as she rode me. My hand encountered a mass of soft silky hair and I broke gently from the dream into semi wakefulness, reality still struggling to find a grip on my consciousness.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned softly as the pressure on the knob of my hardening cock grew. Delicate hands gripped my balls and rolled them in their sack.

"Ohhhhh, yessss," I hissed. The veil of the dream state was evaporating. I realized that it wasn't a dream. There was a hot mouth on my cock and skilled hands working my testicles. A pendulous breast brushed my upper thigh as it swung in time with the sucking on my knob.

I kept my eyes closed, fingers gripping the mane of hair in my hand, pulling and pushing her head over my knob.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned again. Who was this horny woman? Maybe one of the hot little numbers I had chatted up at the reception. A number had made a pass at me during the night.

My hand left her hair and glided over her shoulder to her breast. I felt the weight in my hand. Her breast was so soft and warm, the nipple hard in my hand. I rolled it in my palm.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned deeply on my cock, plunging her mouth down and taking half my length.

"Aghhhhhh!" I hissed, kneading her breast, pulling the nipple causing her to moan around my cock again. The vibration sent shivers through me.

She was good.

Her mouth left my cock and the hand on my balls slid up and wrapped around my thick shaft, jerking it slowly. My erection was at full tilt as she tightened her grip pulling the blood into my knob on the upstroke, bloating it tremendously, before pulling back down stretching the skin tight. She gave one last wet stoke of her tongue over the sensitive knob and straddled me, positioning my cock directly beneath her body.

I opened my eyes to see who this goddess was. Pale moonlight flooded the room, a beam of brighter light shone on a bowed head, hair cascading over her face as she placed the head of my cock against her wet pussy hole.

My hands gripped her slim thighs as she tossed her mane back and exposed her slender neck and features.

Lisa! My God. NO! I looked at her in horror.

"Lisa! I'm, AGHHHHHHH!" the words died in my throat as she plunged her body down, impaling my full nine and half inches into her body in one stroke.

She leant forward, hands on my chest, gripping me and rocked her hips rapidly backwards and forwards. The end of her vagina held my glans in a pulsing grip while her pubic mound massaged the base of my cock.

"Oh! Fuck that feels so good honey," she cried.

She continued to rock rapidly to and fro, keeping me fully sheathed in her slick pussy, working her muscles around my turgid member. Her clit rubbed on my pubic area, each thrust of her hips eliciting a moan.

"Mmmmmm, yes, that is sooooo nice," she purred.

I lay there, stunned, unable to move. I couldn't break the spell, not now. All I could do was let her use my cock for her satisfaction.

"Fuck, honey! I'm so horny. Take me from behind," she ordered.

Lisa jumped off my cock, a pop sounding from her pussy as it left her.

She quickly gathered a couple of pillows and lay face down with her stomach on them. Her hips raised, she spread her legs very wide.

I looked at the open sex of my brother's wife in the dim light. Her pussy was still gaped open from where my cock had been. Wetness glistened inside and coated her lips.

I leant forward and pushed my tongue into her hole, running it around the opening and stroking the delicate folds within.

"Ahhhhhhh!" she hissed.

I continued my tongue fuck of her pussy hole as her hips rotated and thrust up and down a little.

Her clit was poking erect out of it's covering and sliding my tongue down the cleft of her labia, took it into my mouth and bathed it in warm saliva.

"Oh! Yessss!" she hissed again. "Suck my clit!"

She bucked her hips into my face as I drew her sensitive bud further into my mouth and lashed it with my tongue.

"Fuck yes!" she exclaimed, thrashing around, gripping the sheets tight.

I slid a hand up her thigh, over her round bun and pressed my thumb deep into her vagina, stroking the tight wall of it.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuckkkkk!" she wailed and planted her face into the bed and pulled hard on the sheets.

Her pussy pulsed on my invading digit as the orgasm overtook her. She buck and shuddered as I continued to stroke her clitoris and massage the inside of the tunnel.

Warm cunt juice seeped out around my thumb, coating my palm as her body jumped spasmodically.

Then she held still for a few seconds and completely relaxed, her climax spent.

I withdrew my thumb and released her clit from my sucking mouth. Moving my tongue to her throbbing hole I licked the entrance, tasting her flavour. Sweet and pungent. The heady aroma of her sex fuelling the hardness of my cock.

I knelt up behind her prostrate form and held the head of my cock at her still pulsing hole. Pushing forwards, I slid my cock back into her post-orgasmic cunt on one stroke.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she grunted as I felt her incredible warmth envelop my manhood, now fully embedded in her sex.

I placed a hand on both sides of her limp form and pistoned my hips, stroking fully in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck Lisa, your pussy is so tight!" I whispered.

"Oh yeah!" she replied, grunting. "Fuck your wife's tight pussy. Fill it with your cum!"

I hammered hard into her yielding sex, my balls slapping her clit with each thrust in.

"Fuck me hard! Fuck me! Oh, fuck meeeee!" she wailed as I felt her pussy tighten up around me.

My glans suddenly expanded against the constricting walls of her vagina and I felt my cock about to burst. I thrust hard into her muscled channel, fighting the tightness of it when my testicles drew hard up against the underside of my member and my cock exploded inside.

Blackness swooped in and my head threatened to burst as the cum spurted from my cock head deep into Lisa's sex. I felt her thrashing below me as her orgasm went into full flight.

"AGHHHHHHHHHH!" she cried into the bed, her face buried into it, hands white knuckled, gripping the sheets.

I started to come down, the last of my sperm jetting against her cervix as she still writhed on the bed, screams muffled by the bunched up sheets.

Her pulsing cunt milking my shaft and glans of its load, the delicious sensations playing havoc on my sensitive knob.

She finally stopped and lay limp once again, panting for breath. Pussy twitching on my turgid member. She was incredibly hot and wet inside.

I surveyed the scene. She lay legs spread wide, frog like, head to one side, hands alongside still gripping the sheets, Her chest heaving with breath.

I looked to where we were joined. Her pussy was stretched wide around my girth. Her cream coating my balls and the base of my shaft. Wetness glistened off her anus and labia.

It was so erotic and so wrong. What was I to do now?

I rolled to one side pulling her with me. One of my arms was trapped under her neck whilst I place the other hand on a breast, gripping it tight and pulling her close to me.

We spooned like that, my cock still embedded deep in her pussy as we fell asleep.

+++++++++++++++++

The pain in my arm awoke me. A pinched nerve driving through my subconscious to wake me. It was still dark.

Lisa and I were in the same position we had fallen asleep in. Her breathing was deep and even.

I moved slightly and slid my arm out from under her head, the pain shooting up into my shoulder. I lifted up higher and rotated it to get the blood flowing.

She looked so beautiful and peaceful in sleep. I looked down her naked form taking in the delicious curves. Her backside was pressed up against me and my cock twitched, growing hard inside her again.

The feeling was unbelievable as my erection expanded in her slick pussy. I resisted the urge to thrust in case I awoke her. I had to get her back to her own bed.

Reluctantly I withdrew my erection. It slid easily from her sopping tunnel. Taking care as I got off the bed I walked softly to the door and looked out.

Darkness hugged the corridor. I tiptoed out and went to the next room along, the one Mike and Lisa were occupying and opened the door a crack.

By the pale moonlight, I could make out Mike's form lying on the bed. He was fast asleep. Backing up carefully, I made my way back to Lisa.

As gently as I could I gathered her in my arms. She stirred once and I froze, waiting for her to settle. After a moment I continued and gently, so gently made my way out and around to her room.

The bed sheets were pulled down where she had gotten out. I figured she had gone for a drink or toilet break in the night and accidentally returned to the wrong room in the dark. I placed her carefully back and pulled the covers over her.

I looked down at myself. Fluid had dripped out of her pussy and onto my thighs as I had carried her. There was going to be a big wet spot on her side in the morning.

I kissed her lips lightly and crept back to my room, locking the door. I didn't need any more 'interruptions' tonight.

+++++++++++++++++

The early morning calls of bird life woke me gently. I sat up and looked out the window. Pre-dawn light tinged the sky as my thoughts turned to the events of a few hours before.

I was trying to get my head around it. I had made love to two incredibly beautiful women under such differing circumstances.

Well, I had made love to Lisa. I banged Vivienne out of a combination of fear and blind lust. One had deliberately hunted me down the other ending up in my bed by accident.

What was supposed to have been a pleasant time watching Viv get hitched up had turned into some freakish carnal soap opera with all the wrong partners.

I looked down at my groin. Dried sex fluids stuck to my flaccid penis, flaking off onto the sheets. My exposed knob dangling down resting on the bed.

I had to get out and clear my head.

The chilly morning air felt refreshing against my skin as I ran through the lightly wood countryside. A little mist hung in creek beds throwing a faerie like quality to the landscape.

I picked up the pace, lungs working hard; sweat breaking out on my forehead and chest, soaking into my shirt. I had been gone a good forty-five minutes by the time I returned to the mansion. Nothing stirred in the early light.

The pool looked inviting. I stripped off my shoes and tee shirt, leaving the loose running shorts on. I didn't think skinny-dipping would be entirely appreciated here.

Taking a deep breath I dove headlong into the still clear water. The iciness assailed my skin, sending tingling sensations over my whole body.

I swam underwater for the full fifty meters and broached the surface at the end, gulping the cool air into my burning lungs.

That was invigorating!

I languished in the pool a while, gently moving about enjoying the grip of the cold on my body.

Eventually the fingers of ice started to sink deeper onto my flesh and I shivered slightly. Time to get out and warm up.

Grabbing a towel from a rack nearby I spied the entrance to the sauna. With a bit of luck it was on.

Fate was with me. The timer had already activated and the temperature was rising. A swim and a sauna first thing in the morning. This was the life!

I removed my shorts and wrapping the towel around my waist entered the chamber.

The hot dry heat instantly evaporated the moisture off my body, making me slightly giddy after the cold pool. I ladled a cup of water over the hot rocks. Steam hissed upwards towards the roof.

As I sat on the second row of benches the rising steam curled off the ceiling and descended over me in a wave of moist heat.

I draped opened my legs and spread my arms wide, throwing my head back soaking in the heat. I lay there, eyes closed, mind empty of thought.

The door squeaked open and then closed quickly. I was too relaxed to bother to look up. A hiss of steam announced the expected wave of increased moisture that was about to roll over my supine form.

I felt a weight on the benches and raised my head to see who had joined me for the early morning body torture.

Viv stood opposite me, a large white bath gown covering her body.

"Hello David," she said with that seductive voice of hers. "I saw you swimming. Thought I might join you for an early morning sauna."

"Hi, Mrs. Walters," I replied. "How's married life?" I added a little jestfully.

"It's only been a few hours. Jerry got rotten drunk with his mates. He's still dead to the world," she snorted.

"Welcome to married life I suppose," I quipped.

She smiled slightly and a silence fell between us.

"David," she started. "I wanted to thank you for yesterday."

"What?" I said innocently. "For banging you moments before your wedding?" I added coldly.

"For being my last lover before I tied the knot," she replied.

"You know, your cum was running out of my pussy the whole time the ceremony was going. I felt it seeping out of my panties and down my thighs. If I could have touched myself I would have cum instantly."

The temperature increased a thousand degrees. My cock twitched.

"I also want to thank you for something else," she purred.

This was getting dangerous.

"For, what?" I said cautiously.

"For taking me here, in the sauna."

At which she pulled the bathrobe off her shoulders and let it collapse to the floor.

I blinked at her standing there in full naked glory. Her alabaster skin shone with a sheen of sweat, large firm breasts hanging heavy on her chest, rising and falling slightly with her breathing.

I scanned her form instantly. She had fantastic proportion. A slight bulge to her belly sexily swooped down to a hairless mound and small protruding labia between her legs.

"Viv. No!" I protested. "You're married now for Christ's sake!"

She spread her legs a little and a hand slide over her mound and down to her pussy, a finger sliding between her sex lips.

"It's more a marriage of convenience David," she explained. "Daddy's arrangement. To increase the family wealth and position."

She moved seductively towards me as she spoke. My cock was stirring with a life of it's own.

"Viv. You can't!"

Her eyes narrowed slightly. "I have lots of friends and daddy is very influential," she stated. "Your business could be very successful."

My god! She was blackmailing me!

Stepping down to the floor between my legs she parted the towel hiding my manhood.

"Mmmmmm, I didn't get to appreciate this properly the first time around," she said as her hand grasped my growing cock. I felt glued to the wooden bench. Limbs paralyzed.

Her head bobbed down and my cock entered her wet mouth sliding part way into her throat.

I threw my head back. "Gahhhhhh!!!!!" I gurgled.

Wet sounds issued from her mouth as she held me tight at the base of my erection and thrust my glans into her throat time and time again. I had never felt anything quite so good. My resolve was evaporating like the water on the hot sauna rocks.

Saliva drooled from her open cavity to run down my shaft and coat my testicles.

I lifted my hands and held her head, guiding her motions.

"Oh, god! Yes!" I grunted. "Fuck me with your throat, you slutty whore!"

She jammed her head down further, lodging my bloated knob in her throat and held there. Throat muscles protesting at the invasion, spasming on my cock when she gagged and pulled back up, a river of saliva running from her mouth.

She looked up at me, smiling. Her large doe like eyes had turned feral. She wanted to mate.

My cock was released from her grasp as she stepped up and straddled my hips. A hand moved between her legs, opening her sex while the other sought my stiff member.

Large breasts swayed in my face as she placed my engorged knob against her opening and slid down, impaling herself on half my length.

"Ahhhhhhhh," she sighed as her vagina stretched to accommodate my girth.

"Ohhhhh, Viv! Fuck your pussy is tight!" I exclaimed.

She rose up and then plunged back down, repeating the action several times till my full length was buried inside her.

"God! Your cock is so huge inside me. I can feel it stretching me completely!"

She placed her hands on my shoulders and started plunging up and down my erection, the slick tunnel gripping me, massaging my throbbing pole.

"Unghhh, unghhh, unghhh," she grunted with each thrust.

I gripped her breasts and sucked her pale erect nipples into my mouth, biting and stretching them.

Her pussy spasmed as I worked her pillowy breasts and ploughed her tunnel, my glans pushing deep into her clenching vagina.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she panted as she increased her pace.

"Fuck! Oh yessss. Oh, fuck, fuck fuuuucckkk!" wailed from her throat as her pussy gripped my erection fiercely and she shuddered to orgasm on me.

I held her tight by her breasts, kneading them as she climaxed. Sweat steamed down our bodies, our bellies slipping against each other, her cum running out of her pulsing pussy and over my loose testicles.

She stopped and plunged me full length into her, as her head fell forward onto my shoulder. She panted in my ear.

It had taken all my will power to not cum. I shouldn't be fucking her. I cannot cum in her. My cock throbbed inside her body.

She lifted her head and stoked my cheek.

"You didn't cum?" she said softly.

"Viv, I, I can't. I shouldn't!" I stammered.

"You're a married woman now. Don't you want to have children with your husband?" I asked, almost pleading.

She started thrusting up and down slowly on my cock. My hands slipped off her breasts to her hips, leaving her pendulous bosom to sway in my face. Her slippery tight tunnel formed a nine-inch fist that milked my manhood.

"Gerald can have my pussy, but not my womb," she said almost coldly.