David Wilde Returns Home Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will choose who the father of my children will be," she panted out increasing the pace of her motion on my bulging member.

"Who knows," she panted harder. "It might even be you!"

At that she impaled herself fully down on my cock and ground her pussy into me. My eyes flew open at her words and she bent her head and thrust her tongue deep into my mouth.

"Gahhhhhggghhh!" I gurgled around her tongue as the end of her vagina clamped my glans hard.

I gripped her ass hard and pulled her close, all reasoned thought gone from my brain. Her slippery sweaty tits mashed against my chest as her tongue drove into my throat.

My balls drew up tight to the base of my cock and cum spurted from the head of my cock in agonizing release to splash directly onto her pulsing cervix.

The bloated head of my knob felt like it would explode if not for the tight ring of muscle deep in her pussy clamped around it.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned deep in my mouth and shuddered. Her legs tightened up, gripping me as she climaxed again, still tongue fucking me.

She suddenly let go of my face and arched back, forcing my cock hard against the front wall of her pussy. Head hanging almost upside down she let out a deep wail.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggg!"

The primeval sound issued from her exposed throat. Torso muscles straining against her pale flesh now flushed red with the heat and our coupling. Her breasts wobbled on her chest as the climax held her locked to me.

"Oh! Fuck!" I screamed as she leant back and I pushed my hips up trying to force my cock into her womb, the pulsations of my glans forcing my sex fluids into her endlessly.

My climax suddenly stopped and my grip on her hips relaxed. Vivienne still held her position, cunt pulsing on my cock, chest heaving.

"Oh, my fucking god!" she exclaimed. "I should have had you a lot earlier." Her pussy spasmed around me.

She righted herself on me and pressed her lips to mine, seeking my tongue. The slippery organ inserted itself between my lips and licked my gums and under my tongue. She moaned and rotated her hips a little.

I reached around with a hand and slipped a middle finger down her sweaty crack and stroked her anus.

"Ohhhhh, yessss!" she hissed, breaking our oral bond.

My finger slipped lower feeling where our sex organs joined. I gathered up her cunt cream and moved my finger back to her anus.

I pushed the tip of my finger into the puckered hole. Her tight ring resisted for a moment and then gave way. It gripped me at the first knuckle like a vice.

"Ahhhhhh! Oh yeah! That's nice," she purred.

I rotated my digit, feeling the strong sphincter muscles, stretching them a little.

She let out a long sigh and her anus relaxed.

I slid my digit all the way into her back passage up to my palm and bent the tip of my finger back and forwards inside her.

Her eyes flew open and locked on mine.

"OHHHH! FUCK!" she cried, and ground her pussy down on me.

I moved my other hand up to a breast and massaged it, pulling and rolling the nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

As I kept up the assault on her breast and stroked her anal passage with my finger her pussy suddenly clamped tight around my still turgid member buried deep within her body.

Her mouth opened as if to scream, but no sound issued.

I increased the stroking of her rectum when suddenly her eyes rolled back into her head and she shuddered on me, pussy spasming and sphincter gripping my finger at the base like a steel band.

The delicious feeling of my semi turgid cock being squeezed along its full length was almost unbearable and it stiffened within her as she climaxed.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" the low wail finally breaking from her throat.

Her body still shuddered above me as I fingered her anus and pulled her nipple. She was rolling from one climax to the next.

I could feel my knob seated firmly against her cervix as it pulsed continuously. I couldn't cum so soon after the last round, but the sensations were making sparks go off in my brain.

I was sure she would continue to cum as long as I fingered her, but my hand was starting to ache. I slowed down my massage of her bowel and then stopped.

As I did she slumped on me and I withdrew my digit as her anus almost pushed it out.

I stood, lifting her with me, my rock hard erection staying firm in its sheath of woman flesh.

Turning, I lifted her almost limp form from my cock. Cum poured from her pussy and splashed on the floor below. I placed her backside onto the bench and left her sprawled naked over the hot wood.

Her sweaty naked body lay there, chest heaving with breath, breasts swollen, nipples distended. Her legs lay apart, the light pink labia open, the gaping hole seeping our fluids onto the wood. I would remember this sight.

"Fuck, David!" she panted. "That was incredible!"

"It was a pleasure to do business with you Viv," I quipped back.

She smiled weakly as I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist, leaving her to stew in the sauna.

+++++++++++++++++++

I stood in the shower, letting a cool spray take the heat of the sauna and my encounter with Viv from me.

My brain was reeling with what had just happened.

What was she saying? Her marriage was just a business transaction? She didn't want Gerald's children? She wasn't giving up man hunting?

This time the stakes were bigger.

I had to admit, she pretty much had me by the balls. I couldn't not afford to have a successful business and in hindsight, if I gave her what she wanted everything should be cool.

She didn't love me. I'm not sure she was capable of loving a man in the true sense. She had a marriage, money, and power. However her husband wasn't of her choosing. She wanted to select the genes for her offspring.

She wanted my cock. More specifically, my sperm.

I had more to gain by playing the game her way. I was already in too deep, figuratively and sexually for me to back out now. I had no doubt she could turn me into a big fat zero with as much compassion as one has when squashing a cockroach underfoot.

The shower was starting to become uncomfortable. I turned it off and made my way back to my room to prepare for the wedding breakfast.

++++++++++++++++++++

A lavish breakfast was laid out in the garden. Tables adorned with fresh fruit, warm bread, tea, coffee, and juices. A fully cooked breakfast was ready to be served to anyone who wanted one.

Music wafted on the still morning air. Wait staff hurried around getting the last details in place.

A few people had settled in at some of the tables already.

I sat at an empty table and perused the menu. I was starving. A big breakfast, no, a massive breakfast was in order.

I made my selection and a pretty waitress scurried off to the kitchen with my order. My eyes followed her retreating form.

There was a motion to my right. Vivienne sat gracefully next to me.

"Good morning David!" she said cheerily. There was a distinct glow to her cheeks.

"Up bright and early?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied. "An early morning run, swim and a hot time in the sauna."

She smiled. "Very nice! I can always recommend some time in the sauna to really get the sweat and fluids out of the system!"

A few other guests had arrived at our table and nodded in agreement.

Little did they know.

A hand lighted on my left shoulder.

"Hello David!" the sweet voice of Lisa chimed as she sat on my left.

"Good morning Vivienne," she continued. "What a beautiful wedding!"

"Thank you Lisa," she responded. "And a beautiful morning for a breakfast!"

I sat there feeling slightly claustrophobic despite the open setting. The two women I never had any intention of fucking were sitting next to me, my semen probably still fresh in their pussies.

Vivienne was chatting idly with two guests to her right when I felt her hand on my knee. I swallowed hard.

As I calmed down, I felt a hand on my other knee. Fingers dug in slightly into my thigh as Lisa leaned over to me.

"David, darling," she said in low voice. "Would you pass me the strawberries please?"

I passed a platter to her and she spooned a few onto her plate.

She grabbed one and bit the red flesh exposing perfect white teeth in her sexy mouth. Holding the uneaten half in her hand she leaned close in to my ear whispering, "I know what happened last night."

I froze. My god! I'm dead!

She continued, "When I woke this morning my pussy was still soaking wet. I started to give Mike a head job when I realized there was no cum on his cock. I was so horny I sucked him off in record time."

"Lisa," I whispered back. "I, I, I don't know what to say. I just, I..." my voice trailed off.

"It's ok," she whispered back reassuringly. "I've never gotten off like that before. It was beautiful. I'd like more."

I was stunned. What could I say?

Her hand slid up my thigh and rested on my thickening penis. She gave it a squeeze.

She finished the fruit in her hand and whispered again in my ear.

"Only one small problem."

I wouldn't have called Mike a small problem.

"I'm off the pill and right in my fertile period."

A dagger entered my heart and twisted half a dozen times as all the blood drained from my face.

I'm sure brotherly love didn't extend to fucking his wife and getting her pregnant!

"Look at it this way," she purred in a barely audible voice. "You're twins, the genes are the same. What's the difference?"

I'm not sure I could have reasoned it out that way. I would never understand women.

My breakfast arrived. I looked at it blankly. Suddenly I wasn't hungry.

"Cheer up David!" Mike's voice boomed. "You look like you've been told you've been handed a death sentence!" he laughed.

He didn't realize how close he was to the truth.

I gathered all my resolve and Lisa squeezed my thigh one last time before withdrawing her hand.

"Hi Mike," I said trying to sound normal. "I went for a run and swim this morning and am pretty shagged." I didn't intend the pun.

"Eat up then!" he scolded as he sat next to Lisa. "Long ride back today. Don't want you passing out on the bike."

I pushed the food into my face. I knew I had to eat and although hunger had deserted me, I finished the plate. I felt a lot better as strength returned to my system.

The rest of the breakfast proceeded as it would normally. Lots of idle chitchat, gossip and general talk. Viv ignored me with the exception of occasionally dropping her hand to my knee and running it up my thigh to brush over my groin.

I was glad Mike was on Lisa's left as she directed her attentions to him. Last thing I needed was Viv and Lisa's hands meeting on my cock under the table.

I made ready to go, stood and gave Viv a hug and a kiss on the cheek as I congratulated her. She blew a warm breath into my ear. Lisa stood and I hugged her. As we stood together, cheek-to-cheek she whispered into my ear.

"I need you again, soon."

Mike chirped up, "See you back in Melbourne! Safe ride!"

"Thanks," I replied and waved goodbye to the rest of the guests at the table.

++++++++++++++++++

As I donned my helmet and sat on the Duke I pondered the weekend's event. The last twenty-four hours had turned my life around. It had gone from carefree enjoyment of pretty girls and a simple business to a complicated web of deceit, blackmail and infidelity.

I roared off down the road into the beautiful spring day wondering if was a weekend to remember or weekend to forget.