David Wilde Returns Home Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head flew back onto the headrest and my hands pulled her down hard onto me as the climax overwhelmed all my senses.

The only thing that existed in the universe was the pulse of my groin and the spurt of my seed deep into her tight chasm.

I slowly came back to reality as my cock still throbbed cum into her. Amber was rigid on my shaft, clutching my shoulders, her eyes rolled back in her head. A deep red flush covered her torso as she shudder violently a few times and then collapsed onto me.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her close as strong pussy muscles continued to milk my glans of their load. My body spasming slightly with each contraction on my knob.

"Holy fuck Amber!" I managed to say between pants of breath. "That was un-fucking believable!"

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned. "You should have felt it on my end! Your cock gets so big and really, really hard. It just sets me off knowing you're going to shoot your load into me!"

She held my face between her hands and placed her lips to mine, slipping her hot tongue into my mouth.

I sucked the invading organ as she flexed her pussy around me again.

"Amber," I asked, pulling my mouth off hers. "That stuff you said before, about me taking Alex in her ass and you eating her out; did you mean it?"

"Oh David!" she said softly and looked me deep in the eyes.

"Alex and I are very close, although we've never, well, you know, been with each other. I've never done any girl on girl stuff, but I'd like to try. I want to help her be happy and be there with her, with you. It's something we can all do together!"

My mind boggled and I was stuck for words. She was the most selfless and innocent person I'd ever met.

"She talked about you all night, you know," she continued. "I think she really likes you. She needs a real boyfriend."

"What about you?" I asked.

Her eyes misted over as she looked at me.

"Would; would you be my boyfriend too?" she almost whispered.

"Oh Amber! You are so beautiful and sweet. How could I refuse?" I whispered back. "Would I be allowed to have you both as girlfriends?"

She beamed a big grin.

"Of course! Alex and I already kinda talked about it."

Somewhere I'd lost control of my sex life. Not that I was complaining, but somehow I now I had four women vying for my attentions.

"Will I survive?" I asked.

"Only if we feed you enough," she giggled and her pussy gripped my cock as she did.

"Ummmm," she started. "Talking about eating..."

"Pizza?" I responded.

"I was thinking more if you could like eat my pussy first, and maybe stick your tongue in my ass like you did in the shower?"

"Anything else madam would like?" I said with a posh English accent.

"Oh yes! Stick a couple of fingers in my ass when I cum please, like you did with Alex."

"I only stuck one finger into her!" I blurted out.

"I know," she replied with a big grin. "I want two!"

This woman was incorrigible.

"Ok, but when you get off me keep my cum in your pussy. I want to eat it out of you."

"Oh fuck! You are so hot!" she said and thrust her tongue into my mouth, licking and probing my orifice.

"Mmmmmmmm," I mumbled around her invading organ and started to push her off.

She lifted herself off me, sliding a hand down her belly and over her labia. As my cock left her she clamped her palm over her pussy and drew her legs together.

"On your back and let me at that honey pot," I ordered.

In a flash she was reclining back on the couch next to me, legs raised. I got up and stood before her, motioning with my hands for her to part her legs.

Slowly she spread her legs, hand still between them cupping her vulva. She held them apart in a full split and removed her hand.

I sank to my knees before her exposed gash, mesmerized. Her pussy gaped open, unable to close from my prior intrusion. She was wet with our cum and I could see a good few inches into her tunnel. The flesh was a deep red, swollen and throbbing. A white liquid pooled inside. The scent of her juice and my semen combined to form a heady mix.

"Wanna see a neat trick?" she said.

I tore my eyes from her sex and looked at her face. I raised an eyebrow.

Grabbing an ankle in each hand she pulled her legs to her head and wedged her feet behind her neck. If I hadn't cum so hard so recently I would have done so on the spot.

"Oh! My! God!" was all I could say as I stared at her.

"Eat me David! Please eat my hot pussy!"

Placing my hands on her upturned thighs I leant in and licked up from her anus to her clit in one stroke.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" she hissed.

I looked up at her, "Spread your pussy lips for me."

Her fingers gripped her outer labia and pulled them apart, far apart. Her glistening clitoris poked out from its hood.

Lust filled my brain as I drove my tongue deep into her pussy hole and lapped at the delicate flesh within.

"Oh, GOD! YES!" she screamed as my tongue wormed inside her.

I could feel the heat of her cunt on my tongue as I swirled it around and jabbed it in deep, licking the wet folds.

A spasm went through her body and her pussy tightened up around my tongue. My semen and her fluids pushed out from her depths into my mouth.

I slurped them down, catching the outflow as it ran down to her anus.

"Oh, fuck, YES! Eat your cum from my pussy!" she grunted as another spasm wracked her form.

I moved my tongue to her anus and wiggled the tip in as more cum flowed out of her. Catching it on my organ I lathed her puckered hole with a mix of saliva, semen and pussy juice.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Shove your tongue in my ass, pleassseeee!" she begged, finishing on a high-pitched wail.

I probed her anal opening with the tip of my tongue, feeling the strong sphincter resisting the intrusion.

"Relax and push out your anus," I said.

A long breath left her lungs and her sphincter poked out from between her cheeks like a small crater. I wrapped my mouth around it, sucking it in and pushed my tongue into the raw flesh.

"Aghhhhhhh!" gurgled in her throat as half my tongue slid into her ass.

She still held her bare labia apart and I moved a hand around on top of her mound and slid my thumb into the gooey depths of her pussy.

Her sex pulsed around my digit, gripping it tight.

Speech had deserted her now. All she could do was pant and make mewling sounds.

I kept up my tongue fuck of her ass as I slid my slippery thumb out of her pussy and up the wide cleft between her labia to her exposed clit.

I gently massaged the flesh directly below it, occasionally gliding my thumb pad over the sensitive organ.

"Oh, fuck, yes! Yes!" she panted out.

Little tremors started in her thighs and rippled across to her stomach.

My other hand moved to her pussy and I slowly inserted my index and middle fingers into her.

Her anus was now pulsing around my invading tongue as I thrust it in and out.

"David!" she panted. I looked up.

Her eyes were ablaze with lust.

"Make me cum! Please make me cum!" she pleaded.

I withdrew my fingers from her sopping hole and slipped my tongue from her ass to slide it over the delicate bridge of flesh to her cum filled cunt.

"Oh! Please! Please, please!"

I drove my tongue into her hot, semen soaked vagina whilst massaging her clit with increasing pace.

"Oh, fuck YES! FUCK YES!" she cried and started to tense up.

My cum drenched fingers slid to her anal opening and I pushed in as she pushed her sphincter out. I breached her muscled opening quickly and suddenly my fingers were fully embedded in her back entrance.

A long, low, primeval wail started from deep within her throat as every muscle in her body seized up in climax.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" screamed high pitched from her open mouth and her sphincter clamped hard around my fingers while her pussy gripped my tongue.

Shudders coursed over her body and her pussy throbbed hard, a gush of my cum and her juices flowing out of her and into my mouth and overflowing onto my cheeks and chin.

I couldn't slide my fingers in and out of her ass, so tight was her grip on them. Instead I bent them inside of her, stroking her bowel as she climaxed.

She held in climax for what seemed an eternity and then suddenly it stopped, her muscles finally letting go.

My thumb left her clit as I continued to suck the juice from her pussy. I looked up at her. She was coated in sweat, chest heaving with breath, firm tits wobbling slightly. A big smile was on her face.

"Oh fuck! David. That was incredible!" she said between breaths.

I removed my fingers from her slippery anus, the puckered ring gripping me tightly the whole way out.

"Ohhh!" she exclaimed as they left her.

"Mmmmmmmm," I hummed into her sopping hole. She still held her labia apart.

"Oh! That's nice!" she purred. "Come up here and let me taste us."

I pulled my head from her sex. My face was drenched in our juices. The liquid ran down my neck and chest.

"Wait! Don't move!" I ordered.

My cock had become erect again from getting her off. I knelt up before her double up form and placed my glans her against her pussy hole.

Our eyes locked as I eased my cool member into her. A warm, wet tightness gripped my shaft as I slid up into her.

"Oh! Amber! You are so, so hot and tight!" I grunted. "I love the feel of your pussy after your orgasm."

Her eyes widened as my knob poked the end of her vagina and she squeezed it tight.

"Did you want to cum again?" she asked huskily.

"I don't think I can. Boys have their limits you know. Unlike some girls!"

She giggled and her pussy spasmed on my shaft.

"I think I reached mine for the moment too," she responded. "Maybe."

"Oh, god Amber!" I groaned.

"Just kidding! Come down and kiss me. I want to lick our cum off your face."

She released her ankles from behind her head and placed them on my back, pulling me down with her with strong legs. Hands reached and held my buttocks as our tongues met and she licked my mouth, face and neck.

"Mmmmmmm," she hummed as she finished cleaning me. "We taste so nice together! Stand up! I got one more item to clean before we eat!"

I knelt back and stood slowly, my turgid cock sliding from her firm tunnel.

She pushed two fingers into her opening, digging deep. Pulling them out she looked closely at them and stuck them into her mouth, all the while looking me in the eyes.

"Mmmmmm, you did a good job. Nothing left there for me to eat!"

With that she leant forward and engulfed half my length in her mouth, sucking all traces of our coupling off my cock. Sliding it from her mouth, she then licked the rest of the shaft and my testicles clean.

"Amber," I said. "You are so fucking nasty! Have you been watching porn movies?"

She looked up at me with large innocent green eyes.

"Yes," she replied sweetly. "You gave me the links," and grinned broadly.

I looked at her. Kneeling naked in front of me, cock in her hands, my sperm in her belly and dripping out of her pussy onto the hardwood floor. I had turned her into a total slut. Or maybe it was always there and just needed some encouragement.

"Shall we eat?" I asked.

"Oh! Yeah!" she replied enthusiastically. "Besides, these are empty now," as she hefted my balls in her hand.

We ordered home delivery pizza and cleaned the lounge and ourselves up whilst we waited.

"Shall I go out and get some beer?" I asked.

"No need," Amber replied. "Daddy has a fridge full. He gets it cheap through the hotel. He keeps it for guests and stuff." She pointed to a second refrigerator at the end of the kitchen.

I opened it up. One didn't need to travel to see the world. One just had to open Ted Roberts' fridge to experience the wonders of other cultures.

The man had good taste. Beers from a dozen countries lined the shelves eight deep. I could do some serious damage to myself left alone with this.

I grabbed two randomly and cracked their lids open.

Amber was sitting cross-legged on the couch, idly flicking through the TV channels. I handed her a beer and we clinked bottles together and gulped half the contents in one go.

The pizza arrived and we ate as though it was the last meal left on Earth. I had fetched us another beer by this stage and Amber was becoming quite tipsy.

"Phew!" she huffed, waving her hand in front of her face. "Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?"

"It's just you honey," I replied. Her face was becoming quite flushed.

"I'm not good with alcohol," she giggled a little and without warning gripped the base of her shirt and pulled it over her head.

Her wonderful firm breasts bounced deliciously on her chest, nipples very erect.

"Mmmmmm, that's better! I was starting to feel a little constructed. Oops! I mean constricted," she giggled again placing her hand over her mouth.

I moved over her and pushed her back on the couch so I could lie alongside her. I slid a hand up her flank and up to her breasts, where I stopped, cupping one gently in my hand.

"When are you going to fuck Alex next?" she asked, searching my eyes.

All her inhibitions had evaporated.

"Well," I searched for words. "Sunday is going to be nice. I thought she might like to go for a ride out to the countryside."

"She'd really like that! She loves motorbikes. She wants a big hot throbbing beast between her legs!" she giggled again.

I smiled at her. Nothing I would say was going to be interpreted cleanly anymore.

"David?" she asked softly, eyelids growing heavy.

"Yes?"

"Would you put your hand on my pussy?"

My hand left her warm breast and slid down her flat belly and under the band of the track pants. Her legs opened and my hand slid over her mound and cupped her soft warm pussy lips.

Her eyes closed as she snuggled up closer to me. As we lay together, I dipped a finger into her wetness and drew it up to her clit, stroking gently.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned softly. Her hand reached up and gripped my forearm as I continued to stroke her sensitive bud.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she whispered, fingers starting to dig into my arm.

My finger slid back into her hot hole to gather more fluid before returning to her clit.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Yes, yes, yessss!" she hissed.

As I kept the constant massage of her clit going her fingers dug into my arm and she buried her face into my shoulder.

A muffled cry sobbed from her throat as she arched her hips up into my hand. Her climax was short and far less intense than the others and she quickly came off her high. As her body relaxed I withdrew my hand from her vulva and held her close.

Her strong heartbeat thumped in her chest against mine, her was breathing hard and deep.

I held her close until her breath was normal and her pulse calmed down. I looked at her face. She was angelic post orgasm.

A smile adorned her face as she slept in my arms. Confusing emotions ran through me.

She was so beautiful. Adventurous, hot, sexy, young and innocent. I lusted for her. I wanted to love her, but on some other level we just didn't connect. Perhaps the age gap was too great. Experience counts for a lot in mutual appreciation beyond the physical.

Then there was Alex. I was drawn to her even before I had met her.

Alex was so different from her sister. Still incredibly beautiful, perhaps more so, but she seemed less self-assured. It was as though she harboured some inner sadness that I wanted to obliterate.

Amber sighed in her slumber and settled against me.

Despite what she had said about Alex and the whole situation, I decided it wouldn't be wise to be found sleeping with her half naked sister on the couch when she came home.

Gently I rose up and recovering her top laid it over her to keep her warm. I kissed her lips lightly and quietly left the house.

+++++++++++++++++++++

I arose early the next day and went for a run into the cool overcast morning. The air was heavy with moisture, making breathing difficult. Droplets of water adorned leaves and grass and turned the spider webs into jewel-laden works of nature.

As I ran, I started to plan my weekend. First a few hours at the office then see what Mike was up to in the afternoon. Phone Alex and see if she was available for a tour of the peninsula by bike on Sunday.

Nature was being kind again. The weekend was shaping up to be perfect, despite the morning's shaky start.

The run had refreshed me and back in the office I quickly worked through a number of items I had left unfinished from the previous day. Just one more thing to do.

I picked up my mobile found Alex's number in the list and hit the dial button.

"Hello?" came her sweet voice.

"Hi Alex! It's me, David"

"Hi David!" her voice suddenly became more sexy.

"How have you been?" I enquired.

"Oh, busy with uni and getting ready for work next week. So much stuff to do!"

"How about a little break? I was wondering if you'd like to go out on Sunday. Take a two up tour on my bike of the peninsula? It's looking to be a really nice day."

"Wow! That would be great! Sure!"

"Okay, I'll pick you up say nineish?"

"Perfect! See ya then!" she said excitedly and then hung up.

I looked at the clock. Midday. Time to pack up and see what Mike was up to.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

I pressed the doorbell and Lisa answered it. She was wearing a white cotton blouse, dark blue zip up light fleece jumper and jeans. The jeans looked like they were painted on.

"Hi Dave!" she said with a big smile. "Come in!"

"Wow Lisa! You're looking great!" I answered. "New hair style?"

She had had it cut to the top of her shoulders and straightened. It shimmered in the sunlight that broke through the clouds.

"Thanks. It was time for a change."

She stepped forward as I walked in and hugged me, kissing my cheek and holding her face against mine. Her skin was so soft and warm on my cheek and her breath sounded lightly in my ear.

I wrapped my arms around her holding her tight to me, my cock responding with the contact and starting to stiffen. She smelt so clean and fresh.

We broke the embrace that was more than just a friendly hug. The sexual signals coming from her were evident.

"How about some coffee and something to eat?" she asked.

"That'd be great!" I replied as I removed my leather jacket and placed it over the back of the lounge. "Where's Mike?"

"He's gone to the big religious event today."

"Huh?" I grunted.

"Football grand final. He got a ticket from work. He's off with a few mates."

"Ah, yes. I forgot about the footy. It's not exactly headline news overseas.

"I just stopped by for a drink and a chat, but if you're busy I can go." I added.

"No, please stay." She looked pleadingly at me with those deep blue eyes. I felt them burning into my soul. "I've got the housework done for the day. I'd enjoy some company. At least more than a toddler can offer!" She laughed at the last.

Her face lit up and her eyes softened. She was so beautiful. After last weekend's events at the wedding, I'm not sure I could resist her if she made an advance.

I sat at the kitchen table as she busied getting coffee and snacks ready. We discussed the usual mundane things as she worked; the weather, my work, Mike's work.

I couldn't help but look with growing lust at her exquisite legs and backside as she moved around the kitchen. The tight jeans accentuating the curves perfectly.

She finished the preparations and placed everything on the table.

"I'll just check on Christopher," she said and walked off down the corridor. Her hips rolled alluringly.

I sipped at the fresh brewed coffee and ate a snack while I waited. Thoughts of her writhing naked under me, holding my shaft tight in her pussy as she bucked her hips up to mine drifted through my mind.

She returned back down the corridor a few minutes later and ducked into her bedroom.

"Just a sec!" she called out.