David Wilde Returns Home Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex led me upstairs and stopped before a door. Knocking on it she called out, "Anne! Is it okay to come in?"

"Yes!" came the reply. "Come in, I'm still getting ready."

We entered the room. A king size four poster dominated the room. Lavish furnishings created a boudoir of opulence. I was seriously impressed. This is how a bedroom was supposed to look.

Once again we set up the equipment, but this time I included a video camera. It might be nice to have motion clips to go along with the photos, especially as this was the real 'meat' of the sessions.

We had almost completed the set up when Anne walked out of the walk-in robe dressed in her lingerie. Alex and I both looked up as she did and froze.

"Oh god!" I groaned softly.

Anne had dressed in red pumps, sheer black stockings, suspenders, black lacy panties and bra. A gold snake wristband wrapped around her left forearm and a black choker circled her slender neck. A large diamond figured prominently at the front of it. Large golden hoop earrings finished off her attire.

She oozed sensuality.

"What do you think?" she asked, reaching a leg forward and pushing her ample bosom out.

"Do you mind if I speak frankly?" I asked.

"Please do!" she replied with little smile.

"You could give a dead man a hard on," I answered.

Her eyes flashed. "That's good! I was afraid I might be losing it. Where do you want to start?"

"Ummm, okay," I said awkwardly. "Perhaps some, ummmm, how can I describe it, like 'I'm ready for you' poses and then some video before some more intimate shots."

I turned to Alex. "Alex, you know what I mean?"

She nodded and led Anne to the bed and whispered to her as she pointed to areas and gesticulated with her hands. Anne nodded and smiled.

"Alex, do you want to work the video camera and let it roll through while I shoot? We'll edit out what we don't need later."

"Sure," she responded and went behind the video camera that remained mounted on a tripod.

"Okay Anne, lets roll!"

She started off standing next to the bed, holding onto one of the posts, tongue flicking out, hands stroking the wooden pole. She was almost making love to it and as I clicked the shutter to capture the moments I started to feel a tension in my stomach.

She released the pole and crawled onto the bed, my camera following her every move, clicking away. She was really getting into it now, her movement were smooth and natural. Now she was performing for the camera. This is what I wanted.

"That's it," I said encouraging her. "Very nice. Perfect."

"Okay, stretch the leg, hold it!"

Click, click, click!

"Excellent!"

I felt as though I was making love to her through the camera. My words and the machine my tools of her desire.

"Okay, keep moving, we'll take some video. Seduce the camera."

I moved over to Alex and whispered in her ear, "Unmount the video and move around. Get some point of view shots. Make it hot!"

She removed the camera from the tripod and worked her way around Anne as she posed on the bed.

"That's it Anne! The camera is your lover. Seduce it!" I said as I continued to snap shots from a distance.

The room was getting warm and a charge was in the air. Anne's skin was becoming flushed and I could smell the faint scent of female sex. The session was turning her on as much as it was for me. My cock had grown considerably since we started in the bedroom.

"Okay," I called out. "Lets advance the mood. Alex, remount the video please."

She came back and placed the video camera on the tripod. As she did so I whispered in her ear, "Point it to the bed and leave it running."

She looked at me gave a little smile.

I went up to the bed where Anne reclined back on one elbow, legs slightly parted. Her chest rose and fell as she breathed deeply, the lacy bra pushing her breasts together into a seductive valley of flesh.

I glanced down to her groin. Her pussy mound jutted up prominently between her legs and I could see her puffy labia clearly outlined against her panties. A large wet spot had formed there causing the material to cling to her sex lips.

She looked at me with heavy lidded eyes.

"Anne. I'd like to take a few more shots. Go as far as you like. When you say stop, we'll finish up. Okay?"

"Yes," she replied throatily.

I stood with my camera ready and she proceeded to stroke her self and lick her lips. Without warning a hand came up to her bra and she pushed the top down, freeing a breast from its confines. Her fleshy breast wobbled atop her chest and the erect nipple stood proudly up from the small dark areola surrounding it.

Her head dropped back and she closed her eyes as her hand massaged the freed breast and her thumb and index finger rolled and pulled her nipple.

My camera clicked as the sexual tension built. The knot in my stomach growing along with my cock as I watched this woman in heat pleasure herself.

Her hand left her breast and slid down her flat stomach to her vulva where she proceeded to rub and stroke her pussy. After a moment she stopped and started to unclip her suspenders.

"Alex," she called softly. "Help me with these please."

Alex moved to the bed trance like and knelt next to Anne as she started to push her panties down. Alex grabbed them at the sides and slid them off her raised legs and over her feet, depositing them on the floor. As they left her she let her legs drop back to the bed and opened them wide.

Her pussy was swollen and wet. A thin line of pubic hair framed her plump outer labia and joined at the top of her slit in a tiny tuft. Her lips had spread open exposing her pink wet hole to Alex's and my gaze. A small bar pierced her clitoral hood vertically. The metal shining with her moisture.

Anne's breathing increased and she looked up at me as I viewed her through the camera. Lust filled her dark eyes. Alex still knelt next to Anne, totally transfixed by the sight of the raw open sex in front of her.

Anne shifted her gaze to Alex and moving her hand and placed it behind Alex's head, pushing her fingers into the silky raven hair.

Without resistance, she guided Alex's face down towards her crotch.

"Lick me," she said softly.

I knelt at the side of the bed directly between Anne's outspread legs and watched as Alex's tongue slipped out from her mouth and tentatively touched the exposed inner lips before her.

As the tongue touched her flesh Anne jumped as though an electric spark had gone through her.

"Ahhhhhh, yes!" she sighed and forced Alex's face down hard between her legs.

Alex's mouth opened wide and she engulfed all of Anne's inner labia, sucking it deep into her wet orifice. My cock throbbed as I watched her cheeks and jaw move with her licking and sucking of the pussy flesh in her mouth. Anne dropped back on the bed and thrust her groin upwards as Alex sucked on her sex.

"Oh FUCK!" she screamed. "EAT MY CUNT!"

The profanities spilling from this upper class English woman as she lay spread-eagled before me with another woman eating her pussy sent a surge through my groin.

Alex shifted position and lay between Anne's legs as she opened them further, her mouth never leaving the hot flesh.

Anne writhed on the bed as Alex took control, working her tongue into her pussy hole and licking all around her labia before assaulting her clit again.

I continued to take pictures, determined to make the most of the situation despite my desperate urge to fuck. My groin ached for release and I could feel precum leaking from my knob within my pants.

As Alex continued to eat out Anne I moved onto the bed next her head so I could get some nice point of view shots down her body to Alex's face. As I clicked away at the incredibly erotic sight of my girlfriend licking another woman's pussy I felt my zip being undone. Before I had time to register what was happening and look down a warm hand grasped my shaft inside my pants and squeezed it.

Immediately a pulse of pleasure shot along my cock and into my groin. Another hand work at my belt buckle and it quickly came undone as Anne applied both hands to the task.

Her hand reached in again and pulled my straining member out.

"Ohhhh, fuck! You're huge! she whispered. Her eyes grew wide as my cock hung inches from her beautiful and delicate face. Her tongue flicked out and swiped across the hole in my knob, licking the precum off it.

"Mmmmmm, sweet!" she purred then took my bloated glans into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

"Aghhhhhh!" I groaned, letting my head fall back. The camera dropped from my hands onto the bed as I steadied myself from the sensations on my cock that threatened to overwhelm me.

Alex looked up to see my cock embedded in Anne's mouth and renewed her assault on her pussy with increased vigor.

"Mmmmmph! Mmmmmph!" she moaned around my meat in her hot mouth. Her body was twitching with Alex's tongue working magic on her clit when she suddenly pulled her face from my cock.

"I need your cock in me! Fuck my pussy David!" she panted.

"Get on your hands and knees" I ordered. "Alex, get under her and lick her cunt."

I pulled my jeans off as they arranged themselves on the bed. Alex was still fully clothed and Anne straddled her, both breasts now swinging free beneath her, wet pussy inches from Alex's face.

"Spread her cheeks Alex," I said as I moved behind Anne. I looked down as Alex placed her hands on Anne's buttocks and pulled them wide apart.

Her pussy hole gaped open, exposing her hot wet tunnel. I could see the delicate folds within as her vagina pulsed, ready for penetration. She was close to climax. I wanted to take her post-orgasm for maximum effect for both of us.

I lowered my head and reaching out my tongue directed it to her puckered pink anal hole. As my tongue touched it Alex wrapped her mouth around her vulva and lashed Anne's labia. I drove my tongue deep into Anne's backside, penetrating her sphincter.

Her head flew back and she let out a high pitched wail.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Her anus gripped the tip of my tongue and I pulled it out and then back in a number of times, fucking her with it. I then rimmed her hole, depositing a load of saliva to it and brought my thumb to the tight hole and rubbed over gently.

"OH GOD! OH GOD!" She groaned.

Tremors started to run over her body and as I pushed my thumb deep into her anus I lowered my face to her open pussy hole and jammed my tongue into it, licking the hot flesh just inside the entrance.

"AGHHHHHHHHHHH!" cracked from her throat as she shuddered violently. My mouth immediately filled with a thick sweet liquid that gushed from her pussy. There was so much I couldn't swallow it all and it spilled over my cheeks and ran down her labia onto Alex's face where she was still latched onto her clit.

I pulled my face from her throbbing hole and watched in amazement as another gout of thick clear pussy fluid gushed out of her hole and ran out. Alex opened her mouth as it approached and let it run onto her tongue and into her mouth as she continued to lap at the swollen labia.

Three more gouts of pussy juice poured from Anne's throbbing pussy as she climaxed on Alex's tongue and my thumb, which remained embedded deep in her ass.

As her shudders started to lessen I straddled her flared hips and placing the bloated knob of my cock against her cunt hole, pushed in hard.

My cock felt as though it was driving into a pot of hot honey. Her swollen flesh hugged my shaft in a hot tight grip as I forced my length into her depths.

The cum from within her pussy squeezed out past my cock and ran down to Alex's waiting mouth where she gulped it down greedily.

"FUCK!" Anne grunted as I impaled her still spasming pussy.

"Oh god! You're so fucking big in me!" she panted.

My glans parted her tight channel, sending sparks along my shaft and into my groin. I wasn't going to last for long.

The resistance within her vagina increased and I felt my knob press up against her cervix. I wasn't fully embedded in her yet.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" she cried and titled her hips upwards. The muscles at the end of her pussy gripped my glans, milking it as they spasmed.

I pulled out half way and thrust back in as she slumped her shoulders down and rested her head between Alex's thighs.

The angle of her vagina was causing the head of my cock to rub strongly against the back wall of her pussy. The incredibly strong direct stimulation on my glans swelling my cock to bursting point and causing my loins to start to seize up in climax.

I increased the pace of my thrusts, barreling now to inevitable release.

Anne gasped with each thrust into her sopping pussy and moaning as Alex sucked on her sensitive clit.

I reached down and held a soft breast in my hand squeezing it tight as I felt the familiar contractions start deep inside me.

"Oh fuck!" I grunted.

"Cum in me!" Anne groaned and suddenly shuddered.

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" broke as a strangled cry from my throat as my balls sucked to the base of my shaft and a massive pulse deep in my groin sent a jet of cum up my shaft to explode deep into Anne's pussy.

Hot semen blasted out of my cock, flooding her sex organ as my body froze in climax. The deep throb in my groin and the squirt of cum through my cock the only sensations in the universe.

My climax finally abated and I recovered movement. Anne was still trembling beneath me and her pussy spasmed on my rock hard erection as it lay embedded in her body.

"Oh fuck!" I panted.

I pulled out and stood up. I was still erect. I looked down past Anne's used sex to Alex. Her face was soaked with Anne's cum. It coated her cheeks and neck and was soaking into her top.

"Fuck me David! Please fuck me!" she pleaded.

A little smile played at my lips.

"Eat my cum from her pussy and I'll fuck you," I replied.

Her eyes grew wide and her nostrils flared. Lust filled her features.

"Anne," I called. "Sit up a little, Alex is going to clean you up."

She turned her head and looked at me from between Alex's legs. A smiled spread across her face and she slowly raised up on her hands.

As she did Alex pulled her pussy down to her face and a river of my semen and Anne's juice poured out of her open hole directly in her mouth.

An unending stream of our juices ran out of her. Between Anne's unusually creamy orgasms and nearly five days of abstinence from me, there must have been a cupful of cum inside her for Alex to drink down.

Alex gulped and swallowed as her mouth filled and as Anne sat upright on Alex's face to get her tongue deep into her hole I moved around the bed between Alex's legs.

I looked at her crotch. Her jeans were soaked with a massive wet patch from her pussy. I undid her buttons and peeled the jeans and panty thong from her legs.

I put my face to the soaked crotch and breathed deeply of her scent before discarding the garment. Anne looked at me as I did and licked her lips.

"Is she doing a good job?" I asked her as I positioned myself between Alex's thighs.

"Mmmmmmm," she replied. "Her tongue is way up inside my pussy, sucking all our juices out. It feels soooooo delicious!"

She closed her eyes and a dreamy looked settled on her face as she rode Alex's tongue.

I looked back down at Alex's pussy and placed my knob against her entrance. Her labia were so red and swollen. Her long inner lips that I found so erotic were draped over my glans as I held at wet hole. A surge of lust washed over my body and I pushed my rock hard erection into her yielding depths, embedding myself fully in one thrust.

Her pussy, so different from Anne's gripped me like a vice. Hot and wet, its tightness enveloped my shaft from the base to the tip of my glans.

"Oh GOD! Alex, you're so fucking tight!" I groaned.

"Mmmmmmmmmph!" came a muffled sound from Anne's crotch and her eyes flew open.

Alex's back arched, thrusting her groin upward and her body shuddered uncontrollably as the orgasm induced by my sudden impalement of her cunt wracked her form.

Seizing the moment, I quickly withdrew my cock till only the glans remained in her spasming pussy and then thrust it in hard against her climaxing cunt. The throbbing muscles gave way to the invading organ only to return to close the tunnel as I withdrew again. I hammered her pussy rapidly, massaging the tight orifice with my cock until she finally relaxed.

I pushed fully into her and held still. Anne dismounted from Alex's face and lay next to her cradling her head kissing her gently on her lips as she panted for breath.

I relished the tightness of her post-orgasmic pussy as it gently throbbed around my shaft.

She broke her kiss with Anne and looked up at me with lust filled eyes.

"Fuck me David," she whispered. "Fill me with your seed!"

I started to stroke my cock in and out of her body as Anne thrust her tongue back into Alex's mouth and pushed up the shirt and bra, freeing her firm orbs from their confinement.

Anne's hand gripped one of Alex's breasts and massaged it whilst rolling her long nipple between her thumb and index finger.

Alex moaned into Anne's mouth as we worked her body to a new sexual peak. Her tightening pussy was starting to milk my bloated knob, coaxing the cum from my balls.

"Oh fuck Alex! I'm not going to last much longer," I groaned.

"Is her pussy nice and tight on your cock David?" Anne asked throatily in her alluring English accent.

"God yes! She is so tight!"

Anne's hand left Alex's breast and slid down her belly to where we were joined at our groins. Her hand cupped Alex's vulva as her fingers spread around my shaft as it continued to thrust into her hot depths.

"Can you feel his fat knob opening you up deep inside?" she whispered to Alex.

"Yes! Yes, I can feel him so deep in me!" she panted between small cries of ecstasy.

Anne's hand rubbed on Alex's pussy mound, gently massaging her clit as her fingers squeezed around my cock. The grip of her fingers around my shaft as I thrust into Alex bloated my shaft to bursting point.

"Oh shit!" I grunted.

"David's going to cum soon," Anne said to Alex. "Do you want to feel his hot cum inside you?"

"Yes! Yes!" Alex forced out almost breathlessly.

"Do you want the have his sperm in your womb?" she added huskily.

Alex couldn't answer as a climax started to wash over her body. Her cunt throbbed heavily on my knob like never before.

Anne reached behind me and gripped my aching balls, kneading them gently.

"That's it David!" Anne urged, bringing her face close to mine. "Cum in her pussy! Spray her insides with your hot seed!"

Her words drove me over the edge and I grabbed Alex's thighs in my hands and pulled her shuddering body hard onto my straining member.

I threw my head back and embedded myself fully into Alex's spasming body as white hot cum surged up my shaft and exploded directly onto her throbbing cervix. Pulses of semen held me rigid as my life fluid drained deep into her fleshy depths. Anne continued to massage my balls in her hand coaxing the last of my sperm out. Her breath was hot in my ear.

As the last of my orgasm faded I recovered my senses and looked down at Alex.

She was as limp as a rag doll. Sweat coated her bared flesh and soaked into her top where Anne's and my cum hadn't already. A heavy smell of sex hung in the air around us.

Anne looked up at me. "That was the most beautiful love making I've seen for a long time she said softly."

I looked back at her, unable to answer.

"You're so big. I don't know how she can take all of you in her pussy."

I smiled weakly. "She's got some other talents too."

"Really?" she asked surprised.

I looked back down to Alex. "Alex? would you like to show Anne your oral talent?"

She had recovered from her climax and looked back at me a big smile breaking across her face. At that I pulled out of her swollen sex and bought my legs back together as I knelt, raising me higher.