David's 2nd Visit Pt. 02

Story Info
Laurie tells her brother-in-law more
2k words
4.22
63.7k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurie squeezed my rock-hard cock around the base. She knew I was close to climaxing as she told me to swallow the last drops of the cum she fed me with her tongue – my brother’s cum. David was watching us, saying how cool it was. She looked at him and smiled.

“It gets a whole lot cooler, David… just wait…” With that, she gave me one more squeeze and jumped back up on the bed. She snuggled next to David, her head resting against his chest, her arm stretched out, gently fondling his half-hard penis and rubbing his balls. She looked at me sitting back in my chair. “Tell him about this outfit, baby.”

I tossed David a j and then lit one for myself. I realized I was stroking myself as I remembered that afternoon.

“It was a late Saturday afternoon, the weekend following our wedding.” I took a deep drag and a long drink. “We had invited George over for dinner, and…”

Laurie giggled from the bed. “C’mon, baby, tell him what it was really like. We promised to tell him.” David’s cock was starting to rise as my wife stoked him so lightly.

“Better tell me all of it, bro…” he was trying to look stern, “you know you’ll feel better if you do.” They both lost it and started laughing. I did, too. I took another hit to calm down and started again.

“Okay…” I had to take a drink – my throat suddenly dry. “That first night at George’s, after Laurie kissed me, she walked back to him, like she said before, and lay down on the carpet… and… fucked my friend. Afterward, they were kissing and whispering for a little while. I asked her what they were talking about.”

Another drink, another drag. “My darling wife told me that George made her promise that he could fuck her whenever he wanted.”

Laurie caught my eye as she giggled again. Looking right at me, she sucked the head of David’s cock into her mouth, and then let it pop out.

“He was pretty good, David. He did me hard and rough and I really liked that.” She looked at me again. “Your brother really liked it, too...”

I started again as she bent down, holding his staff upright as she drew her tongue lovingly up his hard length. “So anyway, George called a few days after we got back from Wisconsin (a weekend honeymoon) and said he wanted to come over. So he came.”

“We were waiting outside (we lived in a 4-unit apartment – the street was lined with them – each had a small porch and very small front yard); Laurie was wearing this outfit, I think it was the first time someone else would see it. Anyway, he parked in front of the house, got out of his car, and she ran down the steps to him. She kissed him. I looked around; I saw some neighbors we didn’t know looking at us. I don’t know what made me say it, but loud enough for anyone to hear, I asked George how he liked Laurie’s outfit.”

“He stepped back and looked at her. He said he thought it looked great... why? I said I thought she wasn’t wearing to her best advantage. “It was made,” I said, “to be worn with nothing underneath.” Laurie was moaning again as she worked David’s cock into her mouth. He was looking quite relaxed, one hand resting on the back of her neck, the other holding a joint. Life was good!

“George said he thought that might look good.”

Laurie was moaning louder.

“He told her to go inside and take off her underwear and put the outfit back on. He didn’t seem to care that others may have heard him.” And once again, my throat was getting very dry.

“Laurie asked if we were coming with her. I started to walk towards the house when I heard George say, very calmly, that we would wait outside for her – he wanted to see her in the sunlight. Her face got real red, but she turned and went inside.”

Laurie looked up, her whisper carrying across the room. “It was the first time, you know, that I was… you know… a little submissive. It was soooo hot, David.”

David looked at me, his face almost unreadable. “Roll me another one, bro. You guys are just unbelievable!”

I talked as I rolled. “We smoked a cigarette, then the front door opened and Laurie walked out onto the porch. From twenty feet away, I could see her shaking. George guided me around to the right side while telling Laurie to move to the left side of the porch front. As she moved to just the right place, the sun, starting to set behind her, made the top nearly transparent – her tits completely outlined, hard nipples clearly visible. I was just about to lose my mind. George said he thought she looked much better that way and told her to come down off the stoop.”

I turned to Laurie. “Why don’t you show David the difference, baby. Wear it the right way.”

My suddenly shy wife looked up, said “Steven, you know it won’t look the same… they don’t exactly stand straight out like they used to.”

David and I laughed. He told her she knows how beautiful we think she is. He said she has the best breasts of any 50-year old he’s ever seen…well, alive, anyway. With very little persuasion, Laurie climbed off the bed and went into her dressing area. I heard her turn on the light and a minute later, she stood at a 45-degree angle in the doorway, backlit by the lamp she had switched on. The effect was perfect… two hard cocks pointed at her nipples pushing through the soft cotton top. She stood there, letting us gawk.

“Laurie walked into the small yard,” I continued the tale, “looking naked to the group gathering on the porch to the east of us. As she got closer, George said the shorts looked better, too, with nothing but skin showing through the cutouts. He pulled her close and they kissed – out on the lawn. Man, it was so crazy… I mean, we really didn’t know these other people… but they knew we were married.”


Laurie walked back to the bed and leaned back against the oversized pillow. David reached a hand over to her and pulled her top up a little, and then slid his other hand under the waistband of her shorts.

“George draped his arm around her, his long fingers playing with a hard, pointed nipple. He asked what the dinner plans were. I said we were going to order in a pizza. He moved his hand to Laurie’s butt, squeezing a cheek as he hugged her. ‘Come on,’ he said to her, ‘we’ll go get it.’ He grabbed her hand and walked her to his car. They were gone about thirty minutes. I was waiting in the living room when they came in. They rushed right by me, through the kitchen (George dropped the pizza boxes on the table) and into our bedroom.”

Laurie started to unbutton David’s shirt, and she continued to undress him as she spoke slowly. “The pizza place was really cold – air conditioning up full blast. We sat at a table up front.”

David was tugging his pants and boxers off. Laurie kneeled on the bed and slowly, very slowly, pulled her top up and off. Her nipples were as hard as I have ever seen them.

“Every body that came in or out passed right by us.”

Her breath was fast and shallow.

“George kept talking about my chest…how everyone was looking at me. I couldn’t wait to get home so he could fuck me soooo hard.” David’s erection was pointing upwards as my wife shed her shorts and straddled his hips.

Laurie took his hardness and rubbed it across her wet, slippery slit. Leaning forward on one hand, she reached down with the other and guided his cock up and into her steaming pussy. “Fuck me, baby>… fuck me hard.”

With little encouragement needed, my brother started humping his hard, hot prick into my wife’s glorious cunt. His hands were kneading her breasts, fingers pulling her extended, blood-dark nipples straight out. Laurie couldn’t talk as he kept jabbing his pole up into her, lifting her off his legs with the effort. After just a few minutes, he clenched and moaned as he filled his sister-in-law with his creamy juice. She fell forward slowly, grabbing the pillow and tossing it off the bed in my direction. She groaned long and loud.

I placed the cushion against the side of the bed and leaned back. She was giggling again. “I told you it was gonna get way cooler, didn’t I?” she asked David. “Watch this…”

Laurie slid off of him and walked around the bed until she was standing over me, her legs spread. She lowered her sopping cunt to my mouth. “Eat me, baby,” she whispered aloud to me. As I licked the drops of cum running down her thighs before I pulled her close and stuck my tongue in as deeply as I could, I heard her continue.

“That first time… at George’s… George told me to make your brother suck his cum out of me after he fucked me. God, Steven, don’t stop! He really liked it, too. He’s never stopped doing it for me.” Laurie motioned for David to come over to her.

David got off the bed and walked around until he was standing behind her. When I looked up, I could see his hands massaging her swollen breasts. I kept alternating between little circular licks around her clit and sucking her swollen lips into my mouth. His cock was half-hard, rubbing between her slick thighs.

Laurie’s voice was ragged. “There was something else that night, too. Wasn’t there, baby?” Laurie had reached down and held my brother’s long, sticky cock in her hand.

“What else?” David was almost as breathless as Laurie was; his voice cracked as he spoke. “What else did he make you do, little brother?”

She turned her head back towards him – I could hear them kissing. And then, her voice low as ever, she said, “When your brother was done eating me… licking me clean… George told me to tell him to clean George’s cock, too.” David’s hard penis jumped in her hand.

“How did you do that, bro?”

Laurie leaned forward, her mouth next to my ear. She whispered to me, “Do this for me, baby… please???” I nodded and leaned my head back against the side of the bed. My wife turned around to David again, her voice hoarse with excitement and a lot of tension. He was rock hard again, and she held him in her fingers, drawing him closer to me. David started to groan as she wiped his sticky head over my open lips. Laurie choked out the words, “Like this, baby… my husband sucked George’s cock clean… just like this.”

And as he stood in front of me, she fed him into my mouth. And I sat there, so hot my skin was burning, looking first at her and then at my brother, as I sucked all of their juices off of him.

“Goddammit, Steven… that feels so great.” David’s knees were shaking – he was (unconsciously, I think) starting to hump my face. I pulled him out, gave him another big tongue swipe, and looked up at him.

“George thought so, too. After that, sometimes he made me get him hard and wet so he could fuck Laurie. We all seemed to like that a lot, too. In fact, she really gets off whenever I do that for her.”

David looked at Laurie … his eyes were tiny slits… “Is this part of calling you baby?”

Laurie smiled at him… “What do you think, David?”