David's Double Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

Very slowly, David drew the big cock between his lips and across his bare gums, sucking gently as his mouth covered it, with his tongue massaging the shaft as it entered. Although Richard’s cock was thick, David’s mouth was wider and he didn’t stop engulfing it until everything was within his mouth and his tongue was caressing the hard shaft. Equally slowly, David backed his mouth off from the hard cock while his tongue fondled everything while it was within his mouth. When David reached the point where just the cock head was surrounded by his lips, he licked all around it. Richard was moaning from just one very slow stroke of David’s mouth.

David is very adept at sucking cocks and he could have brought Dick to a climax in a few minutes had he chosen to do so but he enjoys the feel of a cock in his mouth too much to want to hurry it. David prefers to take a long time at sucking a cock so he and the man he is sucking off enjoy it to the maximum. Accordingly, his subsequent strokes with his mouth were slow and steady, with Dick’s cock going straight in and out and being gently massaged by David’s tongue while the upper side rubbed against David’s gums.

Dick had partly forgotten just how good David’s mouth felt on his cock but the first stroke reminded him and the memory was reinforced as David slowly bobbed his head up and down, his lips brushing against Dick’s pubic hair at every stroke. Although he hadn’t compared notes with Sam, Dick wondered why he had been spending so much money on women when David’s ass and mouth were so much better than anything a woman could offer him, and it wasn’t costing him anything.

David hadn’t forgotten how much he enjoyed the feel of Dick’s cock in his mouth and he was getting even more pleasure than he had gotten the previous week. With every stroke the firm tip of Dick’s cock pleasured the back of David’s mouth and the shaft felt marvelous surging across his tongue. Both men thoroughly enjoyed themselves, taking their time and prolonging the pleasure. As he watched, Sam could feel his cock stiffening again and he hoped he would have another pleasurable turn with David’s mouth or his ass or, preferably, both.

For a long time, Dick lay on his back, squirming from the slow pleasure David’s mouth was giving him until the time arrived when he knew he couldn’t hold off his climax. “David, your mouth is something else. I’m getting ready to cum.”

David heard what Dick had said but his mouth was too busy to answer so he gave a thumbs-up sign. He tightened his lips on the shaft that was sliding in and out of his mouth and increased the speed of his strokes. When he felt the big shaft throbbing, he sucked even faster until Dick gasped, groaned and spurted a big gob of cum into the back of David’s mouth. He continued rapidly moving his mouth up and down and more gobs of cum spurted into the back of his mouth. David really loved it when he sucked off a guy and got a lot of delicious to cum to swallow and he considered it to be a reward for giving good head. Big Dick’s big dick had given him a lot of reward this time and David milked everything he could from the big cock that seemed to be staying hard. When he thought he had milked out everything, he took it out of his mouth and licked under the ridge and other places where cum sometimes stayed.

As David finished licking the cum off Dick’s cock, he glanced over at Sam, and what he saw made him very happy. Sam was playing with his cock, obviously wanting more action, and it was already hard enough to suck. It might even get hard enough to fuck David in the ass again and he believed that Dick’s cock would also be that hard again in a little while. All in all, last week had become the second best day in his gay life and this day was the best and, even more wonderful, it was getting better.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Whatever you think of it, please express your thoughts by voting and, like all writers, I like to get feedback, good or bad, either a Public Comment or an email to me. I always answer every email or PC I receive.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers
12