David's French Tutor Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorilla
Thorilla
571 Followers

"Oh Mr.Shaw you have such a handsome and muscular body," she whispered clearly still enamoured by our earlier kissing in the French manner.

Sarah's fingers joined Anna's on the shaft of my now fully erect penis. I felt the weight of both girls' legs over mine as I slid my fingers in and out of their young slippery vaginas over their clitorises and back inside them again.

My milking appeared to last for a solid half hour before the build up of fluids inside me became too intense.

The two eighteen year olds sensed that I was approaching my climax and whispered words of encouragement between kisses and ear licking

"Yes let it flow, let it out," said Anna in very soft sensuous tones.

"Release it," whispered Anna.

"Petticoats and bloomers, stockings, lots of lacy white petticoats all over your face," they both murmured realising that I had a certain fetish for facesitting under skirts and petticoats.

It was now too late to hold back further. I felt seminal fluid build up and I lifted my buttocks off the bed and I thrust eight times and covered my stomach with semen and the pretty slim hands of the young ladies to each side of me.

"Ohh wow yes, yess," I shouted as I drained my balls dry.

I'm ashamed to admit that I did not continue pleasuring the two twins with my fingers as I suffered cramp in both my hands. They appeared not to mind and insisted that I sleep and dream of them in my dreams.

With my arms around their shoulders I stared up at the high ceiling in the old house and heard the first song of the dawn chorus. It was a distant Tree Pipit.

I wondered what the morning would bring as I drifted off.

Thorilla
Thorilla
571 Followers
12