David's French Tutor Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorilla
Thorilla
576 Followers

"You will remain with your head under my skirt for the duration of the lesson. Is that understood Mr. Shaw?"

I groaned out a stifled "Yes," and felt my hot breath dissipate amongst the folds and hair of Miss Marie's vaginal opening.

I attempted to lick her lower lips but she pushed me away and lightly slapped my head through her skirt. Clearly this was to be a punishment session and she wished no physical satisfaction from me during our schooling sessions. I was surprised that she behaved that way as I was hoping that the day would degenerate into a mutual licking and tonguing session for all four of us. The tutor clearly had other ideas and wished only to punish me in front of the two girls.

***

After what appeared to be at least half an hour under Miss Marie's skirt I heard the muffled sounds of Anna's laughter.

"What is it Anna; why do you laugh?" said the tutor above me, her voice again resonating through her warm body.

There followed some loud giggling as Sarah joined her sister. I couldn't tell what had caused the hilarity. Evidently they had found something amusing and they both burst into a fit of giggling.

"Give that piece of paper to me, immediately," barked Miss Marie clearly suffering from exasperation.

"No we cannot," yelled Anna unable to control her laughter and giggling once again.

"I demand to see it. Do you understand?" said the French woman with her thighs losing the grip on my cheeks. "Bring it here, now please Anna," said the woman, her thighs now wide open and my face suddenly feeling the coolness of fresh air wafting upwards from the layered hems of her white silk petticoats and thick tweed skirt.

"No Miss Marie. We cannot possibly...."

"Now please, "she screeched and I took the opportunity to extract my head from under her skirt and petticoats and eased my body back on the thin floor-covering and nursed my painful knees.

Miss Marie was clearly incandescent with rage. I didn't know whether she was more annoyed with me from having escaped her grip or more annoyed with the girls because of their piece of paper. Her thin metal spectacles gave her face a fierce expression, one which I had never seen before.

I watched Anna rise from her seat and hand the paper to Miss Marie. As she looked at it her jaw dropped and her rage appeared to be doubly rekindled.

"Who drew this? Which one of you drew this disgraceful picture of Mr. Shaw and me indulging in this, this, obscene act?" she said fixing both twins with a hawk like gaze.

The twins said nothing and stared silently down at the tablecloth in front of them.

I took advantage of the situation to glance at the drawing. It showed quite a good likeness of Miss Marie, with her hair pulled back into a high bun, her metal spectacles and her underskirts pulled up to her waist sitting on a man's face who nursed an exaggerated erection. It was difficult to tell that it was I being depicted except that in my hand was a piece of paper with the score 7/20.

***

"Well girls if neither of you admit to producing this disgusting scribble I shall be forced to punish you both. Do you understand?" said the French tutor now standing next to me with her hand resting on my shoulder.

I stood up and felt strangely dizzy. I began to smile inwardly to myself as I was looking forward to see how Miss Marie would punish them. We all knew that the tutor favoured the punishment of 'embarrassment', which, I knew, would involve the display of undergarments.

The mere thought of seeing the twins' petticoats, stockings and bloomers quickened my pulse and began pumping blood into my penis. Needless to relate the front part of my trouser began to form a distinct 'bump' as I strained my member against the Indian cotton underpants inside my tweed trousers.

The girls gazed up at Miss Marie and I saw at once that they knew that they were going to be humiliated again. I looked at Sarah and she pleaded at me with her large eyes as if to implore Miss Marie not to force her to do anything immodest. I was quite ready to do anything that was asked of me and would gladly take part in anything involving the twins removing or displaying their under clothing.

I thought once more of my school days when I used to dream of Rowena Armstrong with my hands up her skirt and fingering her moist sensitive spot between her legs; I remembered the many times I had ejaculated into my sheets shouting out her name.

"Mr. Shaw, you will unbutton your trousers and remove them, immediately. Is that understood?" said Miss Marie taking on the role of an angry harridan.

"But Miss Marie I protest and most vehemently too. Upon my soul I shall not do as you request," I said with quite a convincing display of conviction.

"Mr. David Shaw you will do exactly as I say or else your parents will be informed of your stubbornness," she said in reply.

Of course I couldn't wait to undo my trousers and release the huge throbbing member which strained uncontrollably at the thought of what was about to happen next. Sarah and Anna still sat at the table behind the thick green velvet tablecloth. Miss Marie had folded up the lewd drawing and placed it inside her exercise book as if keeping it to be used as evidence at some future date.

Anna and Sarah stared with disbelief as I began unbuttoning the front flies of my trousers.

"Miss Marie we protest," cried Anna, in a voice which gave away nothing of the intimacy that all three of us had secretly enjoyed during the night of the storm and the previous evening.

"Keep quiet Anna," said the middle aged French woman standing behind me.

I had managed to undo three buttons when Sarah announced that she would 'swoon with embarrassment'. This had no effect on Miss Marie who merely told me to hurry up. Eventually all the buttons were released and I slid my trousers down to my knees and stepped out of them, taking off my shoes in the process.

"Thank you Mr. Shaw now you will remove your underpants," said Miss Marie with a triumphant note in her voice.

I stared down at the massive bulge constrained tightly within my Bengal cotton underpants. I looked up into the faces of Sarah and Anna and saw them deliciously pretending to be shocked at the sight of it. I didn't know whether to remain sullen or to laugh out loud. I think my erection gave the game away and I clearly could not hide my arousal.

"Down with them; we haven't got all day," said the tutor marching across the room and turning the key in the lock.

"I apologise to Sarah and Anna, but what I am about to do was done under duress," I stated in a formal and fawning tone purely for Miss Marie's benefit and in order to quash any suspicions regarding any previous intimacy with the twins.

"That's alright David," said Anna, "we both understand your embarrassment don't we Sarah." She concluded and glared defiantly at Miss Marie who now stood next to the table alongside her young pupils.

I leant forward and stuck both thumbs into the waistband of my underpants and pushed them down to my knees and over my feet. I threw them on top of my trousers and shoes and stood up. My long shirt tails hid my erection but it was clear by the 'tented' shaped of the front of the shirt that something large lurked beneath.

Anna and Sarah seemed mesmerized by the 'tent' and I suddenly felt that I should remove my shirt for their benefit and to end the intolerable suspense.

"Off with your shirt please Mr. Shaw," said Miss Marie and I made a somewhat feeble protest as I unbuttoned the collar buttons and pulled the cotton garment over my head and slung it onto the pile of my other clothing.

"Oh Miss Marie we cannot look," said Anna, clearly the more demonstrative of the twins.

I stood naked in front of them with the bulbous exposed end of my heavy erect penis glistening in the morning light. I smirked with pride, and a certain degree of triumph and watched all three of them stare at my ramrod stiff member.

"You will both kneel in front of him so that you faces are at the same level of his...err...sexual organ. Do you both understand?"

"Yes Miss Marie," said Anna and Sarah shuffling to their feet and making there way to stand in front of me. I stared into their eyes and saw a certain coquettishness mixed with disdain for the French tutor who was 'forcing' them, for appearance sake, to do something which they would have willingly done had we three been alone.

My eyes wandered over their clothes and followed the contours of their young breasts beneath the starched cotton of their pink striped 'Alice in Wonderland' dresses distended by a multitude of crisp cotton petticoats beneath.

As they stood there stifling their giggles I watched them sway slightly as if waiting for a treat. Sarah brushed back her hair and began to kneel in front of me. Anna adjusted the ribbon in her hair and joined her sister on the floor at my feet. My toes brushed against their knees and I felt my penis suddenly jerk wildly in front of them. I had no control whatever with the either its stiffness or the angle at which it projected from the base of my belly. If it had grown any longer I swear that I could have touched the ceiling with it.

"There, I hope that all three of you are now sufficiently embarrassed to wish to resume your studies without further interruptions or lack of application," said Miss Marie standing next to us.

Sarah looked at Anna and they both looked at me and we all began to laugh. The twins giggling left them gasping for air and coughing. Miss Marie turned beetroot red with rage and stamped her feet loudly on the thinly carpeted floor.

"Silence," she shrieked, shaking with anger and removing her glasses. "I will not have this sort of behaviour from you; is that understood? I will not tolerate this disrespect; you are all either eighteen or nineteen years of age and yet you behave as if you were in a nursery. I will continue with the punishment until I obtain your co-operation and you will all cease this infantile nonsense, is that understood?"

"Yes Miss Marie," said all three of us in unison.

To be honest I wanted the so called 'punishment' to continue further and suspected that the twins would not mind further 'embarrassment' as Miss Marie put it. I was interesting to see whether Sarah and Anna would continue their play acting as being innocent naïve young girls, for the tutor's benefit.

"Oh Miss Marie I cannot stare at his...umm...thing any longer. It is rude and disgusting and unbecoming for young ladies who have been raised in genteel surroundings to see such things before their wedding night," said Anna quickly glancing at Sarah to confirm her agreement.

"And I shall close my eyes if I have to kneel here one minute longer," said Sarah quickly looking into my eyes then staring back at my penis hovering only inches above their upturned faces.

"Well Anna and Sarah I have decided that you need not stare at Mr. Shaw's sexual organ any longer and you may close your eyes if you wish but for your punishment you will do the following..."

I waited for her to continue and looked down at the twins who'd both closed their eyes. Miss Marie appeared to be struggling to find the correct words. The twins appeared so angelic beneath me. I marveled at the way they knelt in front of me as if in prayer. I watched their beautiful faces and their small noses and deep red lips revealing small pearl white teeth.

Above them my swollen erection jutted out coarsely like an obscene baton, its veins throbbing and the helmet end secreting a small globule of precum. The purple exposed glans appeared angry and contrasted with the pale smooth skin of the two eighteen year olds.

"...you will both hold his reproductive...couilles...I am not sure what the English word is but I think it is 'balls'?.. in your hands," said Miss Marie clearly wishing to embarrass the twins beyond endurance, "And then you will take turns in licking the underside of his...err... penis. Is that understood?" she said, almost relieved to have finished her sentence.

I caught Miss Marie's eye and saw that she knew that I was going to 'enjoy' the punishment. Little did she realise that the twins, far from being shocked, would probably wish to demonstrate their uninhibited enthusiasm and at the same time 'cock a snook' at the French tutor's unusual punishment methods.

Sarah then Anna, both with their eyes closed, cupped my heavy balls. Each cradled a testicle in her small cool palm and gently gripped it, digging their finger nails in, ever so slightly. I admit I growled inwardly with pleasure it gave me and I watched my penis twitch. My balls felt and smelled sweaty and I hoped that this did not put off the two eighteen year olds at my feet. I spread my legs further so as to lower my genitalia closer to their delightful upturned faces.

"This is horrid Miss Marie," said Anna, continuing with her play acting.

"You shall begin licking his penis or else I will terminate our course of French lessons and your parents will be told of your insolence. Is that understood?"

"Yes Miss Marie," said Anna and cautiously stuck out her little tongue.

I wasted no time placing the root of my penis against her smooth face and felt her breath on it. Another globule of precum was forming and I used every ounce of will-power not to jerk out the contents of my balls there and then.

---

I looked about the room and at Miss Marie. She was clearly enjoying watching the little scene in front of her. I think she looked a bit flushed and flustered and imagined that her heart was beating quickly just as mine was.

If anyone had walked into the schoolroom that day they would have seen a tallish, thin, pale-skinned boy standing completely naked on a threadbare Persian carpet. They may have noticed the two old sofas against the wall, the heavy curtains and the gloomy wallpaper and lack of ornaments.

They may have focused on the tall teacher's desk and matching stool or perhaps they might have taken in the appearance of the table with green velvet tablecloth with the brass oil lamp. What would have intrigued them would be to see two blonde haired girls, wearing matching pink striped 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland' dresses, licking the underside of the boy's large throbbing penis.

To a genteel person, not being used to such lewdness, the scene would be completely offensive and obscene. They would have noticed the fixed rictus of pleasure on the boy's face and his hands gently caressing the soft cheeks of the eighteen year old girls who were clearly twins.

They may even have noticed a tall middle-aged woman wearing an ankle length black tweed skirt and a high necked white cotton blouse with 'leg-of-mutton' sleeves and pin tuck pleats with a cameo brooch at the neck. The keen eyed observer would also see that she was aroused physically and that her breathing was irregular and that her eyes were fixed on the disgraceful act in front of her.

I suppose we were breaking every convention of polite Victorian society, and since the death of Prince Albert in 1861 the Old Queen had been in perpetual mourning and 'physical' pleasures of the flesh were never discussed, depicted or even referred to. I was, therefore, deliciously contravening a long list of unwritten taboos and enjoying it immensely.

---

"Anna, Sarah you will lick with more enthusiasm please. The sooner you do as I say the quicker we will resume our lessons," said the French tutor on excited tones.

I watched spellbound as the two tongues moved up and down my shaft. I had to hold my penis down as it continuously tried to spring away from their mouths. They both kept their eyes closed and were unable to sense that my penis was pointing toward the ceiling above them. I watched Sarah's little tongue writhing about trying in earnest to make contact with my sensitive tightly distended flesh. She quickly flashed open her eyes and in and instant I felt the lazy smoothness of her warm moist tongue sliding along my penis and joined Anna's near the tip.

The twins licked my penis for many minutes and I lost track of time. From time to time Sarah would say "Eugh, this is ghastly and shameful, "and Anna would say, "Oh Miss Marie this is so odious and repulsive." I knew that they were enjoying their 'punishment' just as I was.

"Girls, you will show more enthusiasm or else you will have to do something even more disgraceful. Do you two understand?"

I was almost delirious with pleasure. My legs felt wobbly and my penis suddenly jerked upwards. It was as if I had almost reached boiling point and I wanted to explode. Again I looked down and watched their slim fingers caressing my hairy scrotum and their young noses, lips and tongues sliding up and down my shaft, in alternate passes and then together.

I have to admit that I instinctively thrust my penis over them as they licked and delved at its underside. I clutched at their hair and pulled at it and draped it over their faces and my penis so that now I was staring at a seething mass of blonde curls and hair ribbons. They licked faster and harder and my purple helmet head became incredibly sensitive to the slightest touch.

"Sarah and Anna you will take turns in placing Mr. Shaw's erect organ inside your mouths and you will suck ten times then hand it to the other girl. Understood?"

"We cannot Miss Marie, it is obscene and demeaning," said Anna, followed by Sarah's insistence that it was 'vulgar and degrading'.

The two little 'Alice in Wonderlands' however hungrily inserted my penis into their mouths. First it was Sarah who gave me ten long slow sucks followed by Anna whose sucks were faster stronger but shorter. Then Sarah sucked me in. Ten long languorous sucks later she handed my penis to her sister. My penis swung upwards between suckings and had to be disentangled from their fine blonde hair and ribbons. Anna's sucks brought me almost to the point of no return but just as I thought that I would 'come' Sarah's slower sucks reversed the feeling.

"Keep still Mr. Penis," said Anna pulling my rampant penis from her hair and pushing it down to the horizontal angle where it was more palatable and entered her soft girlish mouth more easily.

As I held her head I felt perspiration on her brow; clearly both girls were aroused too. Semen was beginning to gather in readiness for my ejaculation. It was not going to be long before it was time to expel my seed.

I glanced up at Miss Marie who stood behind the twins near the table. I couldn't believe what I saw. There she was with one foot on a dining chair and with her right hand up her skirt with her white lacy petticoats on display. She appeared to be pleasuring herself judging by the redness of her complexion and intensity of her hand movements. I glanced down just as Anna handed my penis back to Sarah. Neither girl had noticed Miss Marie's and wouldn't have known that all four of us were equally aroused.

"This is so horrid and awful," said Anna, still play acting for the tutor's benefit. She was unaware that Miss Marie was furiously rubbing at the portals of her vagina, and was staring wildly at the two girl's heads bobbing about in front of my crotch.

Sarah's mouth felt like heaven. I savoured the smooth salivared softness as she sucked and I slid my penis backwards and forwards in a steady rhythm. It was now Anna's turn and I whispered "Don't stop."

She quickly opened her eyes and flashed her wicked eyes at me beneath her blonde disheveled hair and pink ribbons. She understood in an instant that I was close to coming and pushed her sister to one side as I she centered herself, shuffling in front of me and clutching my buttocks. I watched Sarah stare at her sister and smile, brushing her hair off her face and off Anna's face too. I looked down into Anna's eyes which were as large a saucers and looked so sensuous and mischievous. I watched my penis slide in and out at a frantic pace. I grabbed her head and soon I was literally 'fucking her face' with exhilarating gusto.

Thorilla
Thorilla
576 Followers