David's Friend Shoshanna's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorilla
Thorilla
567 Followers

"Well he's agreed to show us how his penis ejaculates sperm and how you girls can achieve orgasms with him using his mouth and tongue on your vaginas," she continued, smiling in a motherly way and appearing quite relaxed about her new party feature.

"First may I ask David to remove all his clothes," I thought 'no way' but both Shirley and Maria began unbuttoning my shirt and loosening my bow tie.

Shoshanna even showed some interest but Ellen, Cheryl and Sandra looked embarrassed and hid their faces. It's difficult to believe how naïve girls were in the 1950s. I suppose it must have been the fact that these townships were so far apart and conservative.

I stripped down to my undershorts and stared with horror at my growing thickening erection. I hesitated and Mrs Mason saw that I was embarrassed. My shorts began to look like a circus tent with a large eight inch pole bobbing around inside it.

"I can't do it," I said as I stared at Mrs Mason licking her lips with anticipation. The six girls stood in front of me watching my shorts, apparently riveted by what lay beneath.

"Of course you can David or else your parents will be told about you and Shirley in the upstairs closet," she said gleefully still watching my shorts and the movement inside them.

"I just, I just can't Mrs Mason," I pleaded but it was too late.

Maria and Shirley grabbed my waistband and released my erection which jutted out horizontally. My purple glans were completely exposed and by balls appeared tighter than normal.

"Now that wasn't too bad was it David? Now back on the rug, face up, if you please," she spoke to me as if I were a truculent child not an eighteen year old son of Gibson Falls' only lumber merchant.

I lay on the rug and peered into the faces of the six girls and one middle aged woman. From my vantage point on the floor I couldn't help but see up their flared party dresses which were filled and distended with yards and yards of crisp white petticoat net. My erection twitched randomly and I felt the need to jerk myself off. If honest I would have given each one of them a good fucking including 'Mom' but I guessed they were all virgins and would have some explaining to do in roughly nine months time. I wondered whether Mrs Mason wanted another child, perhaps a kid brother for Shoshanna.

I lay there looking up and getting used to being naked at the feet of these seven women.

"Ellen honey why don't you slide out of those panties and sit on this young man's face," she said still looking at my massive erection which extended up to my navel.

The girl in the pale blue dress reached up behind her and pulled down a pair of pure white cotton panties edged with broderie. I watched her dress fall back into place as she walked towards my head. She straddled my face and placed one Mary Jane shoe next to my left ear and the other next to my right.

"Mother this is truly hideous," said the birthday girl but the rest told her to keep quiet.

She squatted down so that her thighs touched my cheeks and my nose touched the entrance to her vagina. She then rearranged her dress and petticoats over me so that I was in a soft blue world. In the partial gloom I watched as she shuffled forwards.

"That's right Ellen honey just do what comes natural; that's what nature's all about. Now the rest of you have a look at Mr. Penis here. Now all shake hands. Cheryl first," said Mrs Martha Mason now in complete control.

I felt like some experiment in a laboratory. I felt like a rat or a guinea pig that they were trying to make perform some weird sex act in the name of science.

I began licking Ellen up and down her cleft and she held me firmly through her petticoat layers. The tight enclosed space between her legs and beneath her skirt now resembled a sauna as it was so hot and confined. I had pubic hair in my teeth again and had to lift her dress up slightly to breathe and spit them out. Ellen began mewing with pleasure as I licked and nibbled and brushed my now stubbly cheeks against the insides of her thighs. Her vagina was really beginning to drip and I was obliged to swallow as much as I could. My tongue alternated to being inside her and flicking at her clitoral hood. She appeared to flinch at every licking.

Meanwhile I felt cold slim fingers manipulating my penis. "This is where the sperm is made," said Martha Mason squeezing my balls. "He calls'em balls but in reality they are testicles," she further expounded.

"Wow can I feel them," said Sandra.

"Come on, it's my birthday I want to feel them first," said a suddenly perky Shoshanna.

I felt two pairs of hands probing my balls sac and cupping them.

"Yuk they're gross," continued Shoshanna now in her usual frame of mind.

My face by now was covered with saliva and vaginal discharges and it was only a matter of a few more minutes before Ellen Van Valkenburg would attain her orgasm. I kept up my licking as her pelvic thrusting became more ferocious and frenzied. My head was literally flattened under the weight of her squatting body and held in place by her strong hands and the heels of her black shiny shoes. I felt her body pulsate then shake violently as wave after wave quivered through her.

"Oh my, oh my," she shrieked in her mid western tones as she orgasmed not once but twice. I smiled at the ferocity and suddenness of her climax and snorted out her spendings which threatened to drown me.

"Well done Ellen honey," said Mrs Mason still pummelling my balls this time with Sandra and Marias help. Ellen stood up with difficulty. I watched her Alice in Wonderland dress being pulled off me and I was in stark daylight once more.

"Me next Mom," said Shoshanna hopping around on one leg while pulling her panties down. I watched enthralled as the tall birthday girl stepped over my face. She looked down and waved.

"Are you ready for some 'birthday butt' Davy?" she said in a light-hearted manner.

Before I could reply she was squatting on my face. She had pushed a cushion under my head in order to raise my face further off the floor. She was clearly another person in control and took after her mother. All around me was a sea of rustling pure white nylon netting trimmed with white rosebud lace. Shoshanna's pubic curls rested on my nose and she pushed herself onto me so that my nostrils forced apart her portals.

"That's it honey, just do what comes natural.....and this big guy here is of course the penis," she continued with her talk to the other five young girls. My penis was clearly enjoying all the attention the pretty eighteen year olds were lavishing on it.

"David probably calls it his dick and I guess he plays with it often, don't you Davy boy?" said Mrs Mason pulling at the end several times.

I tried to say something through her daughter's curls but it came out gibberish. The next thing I felt were slender fingers and pointed finger nails sliding up and down my dick. Clearly Mrs Mason was demonstrating how to increase my pleasure through pain.

"Yeah most guys like to feel your nails on their dick and balls," she said as if she were a whorehouse owner talking to her whores.

"Mother please," remonstrated the eighteen year old now wiping her cunt furiously over my sticky face.

"You enjoying it honey?" Mrs Mason replied. Well I certainly was enjoying things as the birthday party felt more like a Roman orgy, with me as the main course. I found it difficult to hold back. There was just too much stimulation. I began counting backwards again but it felt like counting down to the inevitable. I reached down and began masturbating to ease things along.

Two firm hands gripped my wrists.

"No you don't young man..That comes later," I heard Martha say as she reminded me of the closet incident. Her daughter was now bouncing up and down on my facial features as if she were bronco busting. I was thankful to have the cushion under my head as thing were becoming painful. Then, suddenly she stopped and I watched her thighs and stomach shake, then shudder, judder and pulsate. I kept flicking at her clitoris but she pushed me away.

"It's too darned sensitive," she hissed as she came in wave after wave.

"Good ain't it honey?" said her mother watching Shoshanna probably experience her first orgasm.

"Yess, oh yes, yes oh yes," bleated her daughter as the last wave dissipated and passed.

After several minutes the birthday girl stood up and I watched her put her panties back on. She looked initially dejected then a huge smile filled her face as she realised she had had her first orgasm on her birthday. Soon she was asking whether I could come around on every Saturday. My mind went into a spin. With some condoms I could spend the whole day fucking the mother and pleasuring the daughter. With that thought in my head my penis appeared to grow to gigantic proportions.

The next girl to remove her panties and squat on my face was Sandra. She had stepped out of her shoes and just wore white socks. I stared up her skirt as she placed one foot then the other on each side of my head. I looked in amazement at all the tightly packed swirling petticoat hems above me and there nestling at the centre was a pink slit surrounded by straw coloured pubic hair. She swung and swivelled her hips and called me Mr. Cunt Licker, much to the disgust of Shoshanna. Before I knew it she was squatting on me with my tongue wiggling about inside her. She tasted bitter and somehow not as fresh as the other girls. Perhaps she had just finished her period; it was difficult to tell. After slobbering my way around her genitalia her natural love juices began to flow and this tasted just perfect and smelled fresh and wholesome.

She came within minutes and this was accompanied by several bouts of swearing much to the astonishment of Mrs Mason and embarrassment of her daughter.

"Sandra where did you pick up that street language?" said 'Miss Goody Two Shoes' Shoshanna.

"Just around, that's all," she replied and stuck out her tongue.

Cheryl was the next to squat on my face. Under her party dress everything had a creamy pale yellow hue. Her petticoat netting had a soft inner lining which was less abrasive to my upper body. She climaxed suddenly and quickly and promptly burst into tears.

"You OK there Cheryl honey?" said the mother. " Can we get you some water or soda?"

"No it's OK Mrs Mason, I guess it was my first time too," the girl said between weeping.

Shirley was still damp between her legs following the episode in the closet and she rode my face like an expert. She appeared to know just what to do and was clearly more worldly wise than the other girls. Under her green dress and white rustling swishing petticoats I felt as if my face was being torn off the front of my head as there was so much sexually frenzy in each pelvic thrust. The rest of the room had gone quiet as they watched Shirley extract every ounce of pleasure from my facial contours and my tongue mercilessly probing the sensitive tip of her prominent clitoris. I felt that we were involved in a much more primitive act.

"Yess, yesss. YESS," she shouted as her orgasm hit her like a rock-fall. I felt as if I had escaped with my life as I emerged into the sunlight now streaming in through the porch door.

Mrs Mason continued with her talk about my penis and how it works. The girls watched Shirley stand up and shake down her dress and petticoats. A small lace frill appeared to have come unstitched from one of her petticoats and it gave her a dishevelled appearance. I watched her walk to the bathroom as the anatomical discussion grew more animated.

"No I'm going to show you how to jerk-off a penis, or jack-off as it's often called," said Mrs Mason surrounded by the girls still looking surprisingly fresh in their bouffant party dresses and petticoats.

"Now I just need to get in position so as to get David properly stiff and erect," she continued. For an instant I thought she was going to ask me to mount her. I noticed Shirley return and join the others.

"Now if you lay back for me and we'll make you nice and stiff," she said as if I again was a child and not almost nineteen.

I lay on my back with my arms by my sides. I was now feeling rather embarrassed about my nakedness and wondered what would happen if my parents arrived early.

Mrs Mason stood up and stood over me with her three inch sling back stilettos on each side of head, facing my feet. I peered up past layer after layer of white nylon petticoat at her stocking tops and pale thighs above. There, between her legs, I could just make out her chestnut curls half concealed by a pair of loose-legged lacy French-knickers.

"Oh my fuck's sakes French fucking knickers," I heard a voice inside me say.

My penis certainly twitched at the sight of them but there was more to come, Mrs Mason very slowly and deliberately spread her knees and knelt over my face. She adjusted her clothing around her so that I was hidden from my stomach upwards by her very full flared dress and bouffant petticoats. All about me the layers of netting swished and crackled and above me her large buttocks hung just inches from my face. I played with her petticoats and swept them up with my hands which were swiftly gripped and kept confined to my sides. I stared at her arse loosely encased by glossy shiny white nylon. There were several lace ruffles on each leg and she smelled of perfume and aroused woman. She opened her legs further and sat firmly on my face where I could only just breathe.

"Are you OK under there David?" said Mrs Mason clearly in control.

I could hardly draw breath never mind speaking. I felt well and truly trapped and quite vulnerable in my naked state.

Then the milking began. Several slim hands squeezed and scratched my balls. Other fingers rubbed and clawed at the inside of my thighs which were prized apart at an almost ninety degree angle. Other hands squeezed the base of my erection which now felt enormous. From my position under Mrs Masons heavy arse the end of my penis could have three feet above my balls. At least that is the way it felt. Then I felt expert fingers tugging my foreskin up and down over my glans. This felt excruciatingly incredible and amazing to say the least. This time I was going to 'come' and in bucket loads I thought. The expert fingers clearly belonged to Martha Mason under whose buttocks my head was well and truly trapped.

"It's just a matter of time now girls," said the matriarch to her acolytes as her pullings and tuggings increased in ferocity and tempo.

Soon I felt as if every nerve ending in my firmly held body was connected to the tip of my straining dick. Up and down she pulled and pushed, pushed and pulled until I could take no more. Up and down she continued as the other slimmer fingers scratched and stroked, scraped and clawed at my balls and thighs.

"I'm coming." I shouted into the woman's French-knickers but it came out muffled. No one heard me shout the second or even third time but they saw the results.

Nine vigorous thrusts lifted my buttocks off the rug and deposited five stringy globules of semen over Ellen's mouth and nose, Cheryl's hair, Sandra's fingers, Maria's wrist and Shirley's cheek. I was amazed that none went over Mrs Mason or Shoshanna. Perhaps Mrs Mason was skilled in directing it away from her too. I will never know.

*

Epilogue

*

I was invited back to the Masons on various other Saturdays. I told my parents that I was helping with the garden and with school work. Most of the time however I pleasured them both orally and they used to jack me off.

Mrs Mason taught Shoshanna how to suck me off and we often played around with different positions on the rug. I never got to fuck either of them but I had fun particularly under their skirts and petticoats.

Thorilla
Thorilla
567 Followers
12