David's Friend Vivian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready Davy; I hope I won't, I won't squash you," said the young woman.

I watched her place her shoes on each side of my head. Her three inch heels looked very dangerous. I had not been used to seeing stiletto heels at such close quarters.

Most of the dirty magazines which circulated amongst the sixth-formers at school had photographs of girls wearing black stockings and high heeled shoes and little else. I was always intrigued why women kept their shoes on and did not find it particularly stimulating. Now that I had Vivian's shoes touching my cheeks I realised the powerful attraction of the shiny patent leather and the shape and curves of the soles and heels.

She adjusted her stance and moved her feet apart. I then felt layers of petticoat descend over my back and shoulders then her buttocks being lowered onto the small of my back, she was heavy but not too heavy and I squirmed deliciously beneath her, revelling in the sensation of being under a woman for the first time in my life.

I felt her body heat above me and felt her rearranging her skirt and petticoats over me in a wide circle. She pulled her legs up so that her high heels rested against my shoulders and edged forward so that she resumed her 'knees to her bosom' position which she had adopted earlier.

Her petticoat hems hung down between her legs and rested tantalisingly on my neck. My erection remained ramrod stiff despite being squashed beneath my stomach.

"I'll get the trains going," I said turning on the current.

We both watched our little trains rushing around the track from our respective positions. I became quite used to Vivian's pressure on my back and felt her shift her weight from buttock to buttock as if making herself more comfortable. In doing so her petticoats rustled over my ears and hair and I heard the thin swishing sound of her stockings against my shirt.

"Are you, are you OK down there?" said Vivian transferring her weight further up my body.

Before I could answer it happened.

Her train swerved off the rails at the far end of the board and she immediately stood up to retrieve it. As she did so she bent over in front of me and offered me the most incredible view of my life. With her knees apart I stared straight up her dress at her white nylon knickers which were partially concealed by layers of thin stiff nylon net.

I stared, in wonderment, at her rear suspender clips which dug into her skin where they tensioned the dark welt of her tan coloured stockings. I watched her suspender straps disappear under the legs of her knickers.

What was more amazing was that she did not attempt to cover herself up and stood over me for several minutes placing the loco and rolling stock back on the track. I wanted so much to nuzzle my face in her knicker clad arse but again I lacked the courage. Vivian took her time ensuring everything was coupled up and ready for the next circuit.

"There," she said then "Oops," to me as she stepped backwards and placed her 'cruel' high heels on each side of my head.

Soon she had lowered her arse onto the back of my neck and shaken all her petticoats around her and spread them in a pretty circle covering me up. From my low viewpoint a large arc of tiered nylon net lay over my head and ears. My arms stretched forward to the controls but I could see very little else with the inside of Vivian's dress interrupting my view. She fidgeted around and brought her feet forward so that both her heels now touched and lay directly in my field of view.

"I can't see," I said and she parted her feet slightly and brought them back so that her three-inch heels rested against my nostrils and cheeks.

Her shoes smelled of leather, perfume, polish and perspiration.

For some unknown reason I had the sudden urge to lick her long tapered heels but before I could she pulled her dress back and a large beaming face stared down and said "Can you see now?"

I couldn't look up at her as her thighs rested on the back of my head. I told her that my back ached, which was true, and that I would have to roll over and that she could sit on my chest instead.

"OK Davy," she said ruffling my hair once again. I took off my glasses and placed them next to the controller; at least I knew where to find them later on, I hoped.

***

I suppose that this was the moment that I had dreamed about ever since I was told that Vivian would be staying with us.

All I had to do was turn so that I was lying on my back and Vivian would sit on my chest with all her underwear on view. My penis felt longer than it had ever felt in my entire life and I just couldn't wait to turn over.

"Vivian, I'm going to turn over now." I said and watched her stop her locomotive.

In an instant she stood up and I almost wept with relief. My painful back had always let me down and had prevented me, in the past from, skiing and playing golf at school.

I turned over and looked up. Vivian hovered over me with her wide circular dress filling my entire field of view. She was wearing so many petticoats that the underside of her dress appeared brimming full of stiff netting trimmed with leader-line ribbon. There was so much netting that I could hardly see her legs above her knees.

She appeared to enjoy standing above me and told me so.

"You look so funny lying on the floor Davy," she said," And I expect you can see my petticoats but I don't mind you looking, they are so pretty aren't they?" she asked.

I just stared up her dress with her shoes on each side of my head. I gulped nervously and told her that her petticoats were very pretty.

"Which one, which one do you like best?" she asked and I told her that the pink one was my favourite.

As I lay there attempting to remain calm I realised that she was wearing three tiered petticoats each ending in layered flounces trimmed with ribbon except for the inner one which was the pink one trimmed with two layered flounces of nylon lace.

"Yes I like my p p pink one best," she said in a very 'matter of fact' way as if we were discussing the weather or a television programme.

I honestly thought that Vivian saw nothing sexual in her standing astride my face allowing me a clear view up her dress. She saw it as two 'old' friends enjoying each other's company, I think, as she appeared not to be embarrassed at all.

She pulled her inner petticoat to one side and showed me that it had pink lace on the upper edge of each tier, and swung her hips from side to side to make it twirl outwards.

I smiled up at her and saw her pony tail flick from side to side as she swayed above me, hand on hips. She looked down at me and grinned as if this was the most natural thing in the world.

***

Interrupted by a Thunder Storm.

The room suddenly darkened and I became aware that we were in for a storm.

I leapt up and shut the bedroom window just as rain pattered against the panes.

I dashed down stairs in four giant steps and landed on the mat near the front door. I rushed about shutting all the windows and waited for the inevitable thunder and lightning. Almost as soon as I had secured the kitchen windows a violent blue flash appeared followed quickly by thunder which reverberated around the house.

I heard a loud scream and ran upstairs. Vivian was standing on the landing with tears in her eyes and her hands over her ears. I looked at her and thought lecherous thoughts and that, if I played my cards right, she would now be like putty in my hands.

"Don't worry Vivian, it's only thunder," I said and put an arm around her waist.

The feel of her was incredible. It was the first time I had ever touched a woman, apart from my mother and aunts and her slimness and jut of her hips sent my brain into a spin.

I was tempted to kiss her but held back. I decided in my fevered mind that I still wished to place my face between her legs and felt cheated by the storm and my urge to shut the open windows.

I held her for many minutes, lightly rubbing her back through her white cardigan but secretly wanting to rub her further down. She stood still staring up at me. Her eyes were amazingly beautiful I ran my hands down her back and over the curve of her buttocks. She appeared not to mind me touching her through her dress and petticoats.

"You naughty silly boy," she whispered and grabbed my fingers.

"Sorry," I said and smiled like a chimpanzee.

This made Vivian laugh and she tousled my hair while I did an apeman impersonation and led her back to my bedroom.

***

Vivian in Control.

I felt very self conscious so said nothing as I resumed my position on the floor on my back this time a little further away from my train set. The storm had now passed and I watched the clouds scurry across the window and warm sunlight illuminate my electric train set.

"You can sit on my chest if you'd like to," I said and tucked my arms neatly by my sides as Vivian tottered towards me on her high heels.

"Well I hadn't finished showing you all my petticoats," she said and looked slightly cross.

I shook with excitement at the prospect of Vivian once again standing astride my face wearing her flared dress and stockings.

My penis felt as if it was about a foot long and as hard as steel. I lay there and waited for her to reveal her other petticoats.

She slowly placed one foot against my upturned face then the other and I felt deliciously trapped between her shiny high heeled shoes.

"Anyway Davy, this is my favourite, my favourite petticoat," she said, reminding me of her previous remarks.

I gulped and croaked, "It's a very nice petticoat Vivian, and may I see the others?"

She scolded me for being impatient and she did so my penis twitched visibly and I felt precum gather at it's tip.

She seemed very relaxed with having me lying between her legs. I wondered whether she felt relieved that the storm had passed at any rate she appeared to be in no hurry to show me the rest of her underwear.

"This is my second favourite petticoat," said the tall slim twenty year old extracting the second layer of stiff nylon net from under her dress.

She held it out so that I could see how transparent it was. She peered at me through the thin coarse white netting and I felt an uncontrollable urge to masturbate.

The view above me was totally erotic and I had never been in a situation such as this before, even in my wildest dreams.

I reached down and gripped my erection through my trousers and watched as she spun around keeping her heels against my cheeks. I couldn't see her face from my position roughly two feet below her hems so felt less inhibited and so I just stared wildly at everything in view. Naturally my eyes focussed on the gusset of her knickers whenever they came into view.

"See how stiff they are Davy," she giggled holding out her middle petticoat so that I could see it more clearly.

"It's a jolly nice petticoat Vivian," I said almost choking on the word 'petticoat'.

"I know, I know it is Davy," she replied and wiggled her hips from side to side which made her petticoats crackle and rustle.

I was almost ready to 'come' there and then and was like a time bomb ticking down to its final minutes.

"This is my oldest white petticoat," she said pulling aside the outer one and holding it away from the others.

The underside seemed much softer than the pink and other white one and I noticed that it had a slight lace frill on the leader-line. On my back I laughed hysterically and told her that I thought all her petticoats were wonderful.

My brain was telling me to just grab the young woman and drag her down onto me but I feared that this would ruin everything. I remained lying there and watched her shake her petticoats down and rearrange her dress so that it lay evenly in a vast circle above me.

"I'm going to sit on your chest now," she said and with that she placed her high heels on each side of my neck and slowly squatted on my upper chest.

I felt my mouth go dry with excitement as she spread her knees above my head and let her petticoats spill all around me. I was suddenly in a darkened warm perfumed world between her legs and as I breathed in I could also smell urine and her cunt. I had only smelled this odour before and that was in a pair of soiled knickers belonging to my aunt. Her weight pushed my chest firmly into the carpet and I once again felt trapped.

"But I can't reach the train, train controls," she said and I felt her lurch forward and all her petticoats shake about me.

She slid her buttocks up so that she sat astride my collar bone with the undersides of her stockinged thighs brushing my cheeks. I stared at her suspender clips and the band of dark brown nylon welt to which they were attached. I felt that this was all too much for me so reached down and loosened my trouser belt.

"I'm going to have to sit on your face Davy," said the long legged twenty year old above me.

"Yes go ahead Vivian," I screeched in a falsetto voice full of uncontrollable lust.

Then she did it.

She slid her knicker clad buttocks onto my face and I breathed in. I took the biggest breath I had ever taken and breathed in the aroma of warm damp cunt and urine which had soaked into the thin slippery nylon. One long breath was quickly followed by another and I almost fainted through hyperventilation.

"Hey that tickles," said the girl now kneeling astride my face with my nose and mouth rammed up against her cunt.

"I'm sorry," I said, but my muffled words just became absorbed by the three tiered petticoats and her wide flared dress which covered my head.

She shifted her weight from one buttock to the other as I lay still on the carpet, under her dress, while she enjoyed herself controlling the electric train.

After a while I felt remarkably calm and resigned myself to being her 'human chair' for the rest of the morning and she was in no hurry to get off me. At one point she had to attend to a 'railway accident' and in order to replace the locomotive she leant forward and I she pushed her stomach into my face but quickly resumed her position with her vagina pushed firmly into my nose, and her dress and petticoats covering my face.

She sat on my face for ages. To be honest the urge to masturbate grew more and more powerful and I did not know how to broach the subject without either disgusting her or shocking her.

I thought that I could do it secretly and just erupt in my underpants. I knew from past experience that this produced a very unsatisfactory orgasm as everything is too restrained so I decided simply to ask her.

"Vivian," I said loudly so she could hear me through all three petticoats and her cotton dress.

"Yes," she said pulling her clothing to one side so she could see me between her smooth thighs.

"Would you mind if I masturbated" I croaked and smiled with my exposed teeth touching the dampness of her knickers.

Vivian stopped the train and remained kneeling on my face with her hands on her hips.

Vivian ruffled my hair which lay tousled between her tan stockings. She scratched her knee and I heard the seductive rasp of fine denier nylon near my ears which were firmly clamped between her warm soft thighs just above her stocking tops.

I watched her smile as I reached down to the waistband of my trousers and unbuttoned the front. I pulled down the zip and pushed my trousers down to my thighs. As I eased my buttocks up from the carpet Vivian watched me over my shoulder as I pushed down my underpants.

She appeared to be more interested in the model locomotive than my penis so I asked directly.

"Do you mind if I wank?" I asked her as, once again, she knelt off me to retrieve a loose carriage and coupled it up to the back of the train. She knelt on my face again and edged forward so that my nose and mouth once more were in contact with her knicker crotch.

"No you wank away Davy," she said and threw her petticoats and dress over my face so that I resumed my place inside the intimate warm perfumed space between her legs.

I have to admit that I wasted no time in jerking myself off. My whole body had been primed from the moment that she had arrived and now I sated my sexual appetite by merciful masturbation while licking and nuzzling her damp crotch.

My right hand jerked my foreskin up and down, and over my glans. I snorted under her dress like something 'possessed'.

I had to keep reminding myself that it wasn't a dream and I actually had a real breathing woman sitting on my face and that her natural odours weren't imagined; they were real. I was now approaching the 'short strokes' and began to feel semen gather for the final thrust.

"Vivian, you are wonderful," I said, but she couldn't hear my muffled groans with my face trapped under her three petticoats. It was then that I reached the point of no return and wanked furiously as if my life depended on it.

"Aagh," I shouted into her damp knicker gusset and exploded with six violent jerks. Semen flooded my fingers and lay in small pools across my stomach. My breath came out in hot gasps.

Vivian didn't appear to have noticed that my belly was covered in sticky slime, or even if she did, she didn't comment on my dishevelled state.

***

Under Vivian's Dress and Petticoats.

I tapped Vivian on her back and shouted above the sound of the electric train set that I wished to get up and clean myself. She knelt up and I slid backwards catching my chin on all her petticoat hems as she sat back on her heels still evidently hypnotised by my electric train set.

In the bathroom I felt strangely fulfilled and wiped off all the sperm using my face flannel. I still couldn't believe that I had used a fully grown woman as a masturbatory aid and began planning my next 'little diversion'.

I admitted to myself that having Vivian on my face wearing her wide flared dress and stockings would be a difficult act to follow so I decided to bide my time, and allow my imagination wander.

I zipped myself up and noticed that it was only 11 o'clock and that I had already had my first wank of the day. As I entered the bedroom and saw Vivian again I felt my penis stiffen and push my underpants and trousers out in a noticeable lump.

"Get back on the carpet; my bottom is so sore and I need something soft to sit on," she said, clearly in control.

I resumed my position on my back and pushed myself up against her buttocks, avoiding her lethal looking heels. In a trice she knelt up and parted her legs as my upturned face slid under her dress and petticoats and once again found its 'natural' resting place between her soft thighs above her smooth scratchy stockings.

Her vaginal odours smelled strongly and I wondered whether she had enjoyed my nuzzling and the dampness in her knickers. She did not mention how she felt but clearly she enjoyed having my face pushed against her white nylon panties.

"Do you mind if I wank again," I yelled, running my tongue up and down the now transparent cleft of her damp gusset.

"No I don't mind if you wank," she said still operating the electric trains.

I could hear her operating the electric points and turntable and she was whistling loudly too.

I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my flies. I pushed down my trousers and underpants to my knees and began masturbating. This time I slowed things down. I wanted to savour every second of this delicious experience.

I had resigned myself to the fact that Vivian appeared to be preoccupied with my old train set and not interested in sex and I would probably be spending the rest of the day wanking myself senseless with my head under Vivian's skirt and petticoats.

Twenty minutes of slow wanking was gradually taking me to the point which I was seeking. Vivian still knelt astride my face with her sopping knickers pushed firmly against my face. She had checked the dampness a couple of times and her hand ruffled my hair as if to tell me to keep going.