David's Friend Vivian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers

Soon her jerking became quicker and quicker. I felt that I couldn't keep up with her and her screaming. I watched her as she shuddered, then felt something well up deep inside her as she shook and shivered.

Her vagina walls spasmed and I felt her grip my tongue with involuntary muscular ripples. She had orgasmed and now it had passed and she released the pressure on my face. I looked up at her, aware that I had pubic hair in the gaps between my teeth.

"Was it OK Vivian?" I mumbled, smelling strongly of her juices.

"You are so, so sweet Davy," said Vivian pushing back her blonde shoulder length hair which had flopped over her face during her violent jerking.

"I hope I didn't wear you out Davy," she said smiling and ruffling my hair. "That was the best 'wetness' yet," she said.

*** Off The Sofa.

I dashed to the downstairs toilet and washed my face, spitting out pubic hair and snorting out her fanny juice. I even applied aftershave and combed my hair. When I returned to the drawing room Vivian was wiping herself with some paper tissues from her handbag.

"I'm in a right mess I'm afraid and you won't want to smell me down there again," she said.

I on the other hand was 'raring to go' and told her not to be silly and that her odour was the best smell in the world.

She smiled and watched me lie on the floor on my back with my trousers and underpants pushed down to my knees.

"It's my turn now Vivian," I said and smiled at her wildly.

"You want me to sit on your face with my knickers sopping wet?"

"Yes of course, you clown," I said and laughed aloud with hysteria at her comment.

I was determined that I was going to have as many orgasms as physically possible that afternoon and that Vivian was going to provide me with all the stimulation I needed to masturbate.

"How do you want me to sit on you? Facing forwards or facing back?" she asked, getting up from the sofa and standing over me.

"I want you arse in my face again," I croaked, delirious with anticipation.

Vivian tottered over me with her high heels dangerously close to my neck. I stared up her legs and watched the soft flesh above her stocking tops quiver.

"I'll squat on you first and lean forward," said the long legged blonde above me. I stared up her wide skirt and flared slip at her arse which hung over me.

Her black skirt and slip appeared to open as she bent her knees and lowered herself onto me, spreading her thighs so that her naked flesh above her black stockings engulfed my face. Immediately I nuzzled her buttocks and licked the undersides of her thighs.

"Hey that tickles, remember?" said Vivian admonishing me.

"Well I don't care," I said and continued licking her between her legs.

Vivian switched from the squatting position to a kneeling position and placed both stockinged knees on my shoulders and upper arms. I had forgotten how heavy she was and how hard the floor was.

She lowered her French-knickered arse onto my face and spread her anal crack over my nose. With both hands she pulled her soft buttocks apart pushed down on me and then released them so that my nostrils were gripped between thin damp layers of black lacy nylon. I felt deliciously trapped and felt my penis stiffen.

I breathed in her odours which were now more fetid owing to my position on my back under her wide spreading arse. I felt her arrange her nylon slip and black skirt over me and I was plunged into darkness.

"You can do it to yourself now Davy," she said and waited for me to start wanking.

I had read about 'queening' in dirty magazines and wondered what it would feel like to be face sat by a woman. It was a lot raunchier than I could imagine. I felt totally dominated by Vivian and thought that this was the most natural position for any man to be in who fancied a wank. Again I couldn't believe my luck. Having my head under Vivian's skirt was a fantasy come true and once again I felt that I couldn't get enough of her.

"Come on Davy start 'wanking'" said the girl on top of me, clearly impatient to see more action.

"You're smothering me," I yelled and she lifted her large arse off my face briefly while I breathed in cold clean air. She bore down on me like a ton of bricks and once again she trapped my nose between her large rounded arse cheeks.

I reached down to my thick solid shaft and began masturbating. Vivian leant forward and stroked my belly. Soon she was ruffling my pubic hair and circling the root of my erection with her fingers.

"Show me how to do it Davy," she said and waited for my reply.

I couldn't speak because my mouth was swamped by her warm buttocks and lacy French-knickers.

I tried to demonstrate how to pull the foreskin up and down the side of the glans and waited for her to try. Her fingers felt so cool compared to mine and they seemed slimmer and longer.

She was a quick learner and once she got the hang of it I showed her how to increase the pressure and speed. We both used our fingers on my erection until I was happy that she had got the knack.

My penis was now entirely in her hands and I relaxed under her, luxuriating in the delicious sensation of being 'queened' and masturbated at the same time.

I ran my fingers along her stockings and under her slip. I caressed her thighs and breathed in her odours. I just wanted time to stop and remain in this perfect position forever.

"Shall I speed, speed things up a bit?" she said but I couldn't speak.

I gave her the 'thumbs up' and felt her jerk me more firmly. I continued stroking her legs and buttocks and breathing in the 'natural' perfume which all women have.

She increased the pressure on my glans and now I felt that I was being well and truly 'milked' by the twenty year old blonde girl sitting on my face.

My breathing began to become laboured and irregular. I breathed in her odours like a maniac.

Soon her fingers were wanking me at double speed and double pressure.

"Oh Vivian, that's fantastic, oh, ahhh." I shouted and then it was all over. I spurted out five streams of slimy fluid and I think it went absolutely everywhere.

"Good old Davy," giggled Vivian and she persisted in wanking me until I was completely dry.

"Stop, stop. Thank you," I murmured, trying to catch my breath under her arse. I gently smacked her on the thighs and she knelt off me and stood up.

I looked down and saw the evidence of my fifth orgasm of the day. It was on my shirt and stomach, on the carpet, all over Vivian's hands, skirt and blouse. There was a tiny string of semen on Vivian's chin.

I had a sudden idea how I would like her to 'bring me off' for the sixth time, and it would not require her to use her fingers.

(Continued in chapter 3)

Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers
12