David's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hungten
hungten
192 Followers

At least I was thinking clearly enough to pull out just in time. My sperm shot out over her abdomen, coating her beautiful body with a thick white coating. It was a huge load and some of it dribbled down her sides to wet the mattress.

When my penis went limp, I fell down at her side, exhausted. I looked down and saw a trail of sperm from my penis to her abdomen. I smiled, then looked at her. She was looking up at the ceiling, totally spaced-out. I raised myself and looked at her.

"Mum?" I said softly. "Are you all right?"

She didn't answer, she just kept staring up. I noticed her arm moving and I looked at her hand. She was spreading my sperm all over her abdomen, slowly rubbing it up to her breasts, to her neck, then down to her crotch. She rubbed her clit with her sperm-covered hand slowly and tenderly. Soon, she stopped moving, leaving her hand to rest on her clit. I stroked the side of her face tenderly with my fingers. My face was directly in front of her and we looked into each other's eyes. "Mum?" I asked again.

"David..." she sighed. "David..."

I placed my hand on her hand which was on her clit. She didn't attempt to move. I lowered my face and kissed her on the lips. Her mouth opened slightly and I slithered my tongue in.

We kissed passionately as my hand pressed down on hers. Then I stopped and said softly, "I love you, mum."

Her eyes moved and she looked at me as if for the first time. "David, we shouldn't have..."

"I couldn't help myself, mum. I mean, you're so..."

"Beautiful. You told me."

"Yes, and..." But words failed me.

"And so you wanted to fuck me?"

That was the first time I'd heard her say that to me, especially in this context. "Mum..."

She sat up and I didn't stop her. She swung her legs over the side of the bed. She just sat there, her back towards me. For a moment, I didn't know what to do. Then I moved closer to her and wrapped an arm around her waist. She gripped my arm with her hand. "David, what we did, it's wrong," she said. "I'm your mother, it's not right that you should fuck me. It's incest and it's wrong. You should know that. I love you too, but only as my son. This can't go any further." She removed my arm and stood up.

"Mum, wait," I said.

She didn't turn around. "What?"

"If you knew this was wrong, then... then why weren't you wearing any underwear today?"

"David, when a woman is lonely and desires a man, then a man tells her that she's still beautiful in spite of her age, she gets ideas and tries to entice him. That's what happened today."

"But mum, if you want me and I want you, then we shouldn't stop just because we're mother and son."

She shook her head. "No, I... I can't." With that, she hurried into the adjoining bathroom. As for me, I just sat on her bed. I looked down at my penis. The sperm had already dried so it wasn't sticky. I sighed, grabbed my clothes and went to my room.

For the rest of the weekend, mum avoided me as much as she could. She made excuses about meeting a friend or doing groceries or some last minute work in the office, but I knew the real reason was that she just didn't want to be alone with me in case something happened. But deep inside, I knew that she wanted to make love to me again. She would give me these glances that were a cry for help and I desperately wanted to help. Maybe all she needed was time, I reasoned to myself.

Soon, soon.

hungten
hungten
192 Followers
12