David's Passion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wanted so badly to scream, but the quick shallow spurts of his breathing prevented it. He could vaguely make out the world through the blackness that threatened to overwhelm him, caused by his lack of oxygen. He felt her body go rigid as she fed those first few seconds. He heard a gurgling moan escape from deep in her throat and then her grip eased as she suckled at his neck.

The blood rushed into his brain and the world was squeezed down into a small point of light in his vision. As the world dissolved back to being solid, he realized that his cock was hard, harder than he could ever remember. It stood erect, reaching upwards towards his stomach and it ached with each throbbing beat of his heart. Its discomfort began to equal that in his neck. His balls were on fire, the need for release so great.

He spread his legs, trying to relieve the pressure and as he moved so did she. The feelings that flooded through him were accompanied by a sensuous touch. It caressed him inside along the same path as his fear and sexual need. He knew it was her. She was feeding on more than just his blood. He knew that she was feeling him and then she did.

Sucking greedily at his neck, she moved her hand down away from his throat. She drug her nails over his chest. As she did so, her nails grazed his left nipple, causing goose bumps to crawl over his arms. She did not pause, her hand continued south, brushing lightly through the hair on his stomach, following it like a path.

He was feeling to many things that conflicted; pain and pleasure, fear and need, loss of control and freedom, it was all to much. Something had to be let go and his body chose for him. The fear just leaked from him. The physicality of the moment took over and he was awash with pleasure and pain. His body arched toward her touch, trying to spur her hand to what he hoped was its ultimate goal.

She reached the base of his penis, causing the muscles to jerk involuntarily. His body yearned to be touched like it never had before. He needed release. He felt weaker now, but his penis remained rock hard. He wondered if he would die unfulfilled. It was at that moment that the temptress chose to pull away from his neck with a sloppy moist sound. She released his hair and his head fell forward limply. He could feel the warm blood glide down his neck. He just hung, to weak to fight any more and to enthralled to care what happened next.

The warmth of her velvet tongue wiped at his neck as she lapped at the trail of blood. Hugging tightly to his body, she moved to the front of his, moving her face before his. She looked into his eyes and yet again he felt their pull on his soul. Her mouth was a fraction from his and he wanted nothing more than to taste the sweetness of those full, red lips.

She smiled, and then went to her knees, allowing her free hand to join the other at the base of his penis. He watched as her cool hands played lightly down the length of his cock, her face transfixed with the look of a fascinated child. When she reached the head, she used one finger to trace a slow circle around its girth before moving her hands back up its length.

With the sleekness of a cat, she parted his thighs and moved her body at an angle in between his legs. His penis now lay against her cheek mere inches from that lascivious mouth. She wrapped her left hand around the base of his penis barely making it over half way around his girth. She then moved the right one to cup his balls. She pulled his penis closer to her until it pressed against her lips.

Panic filled him when he suddenly realized that she meant to bite it off, but that was relieved when she began to stroke her hand up and down, while lightly massaging his ball. She then opened up, placing the tip of his cock in her mouth. Her tongue flicked out and slid over the opening which dripped with salty pre-cum.

His balls jerked, his body nearing that final moment of joy. She felt it also, for at that moment she gripped hard on the base of his penis and squeezed his balls. His stomach filled with a sickening cold feeling that caused him to veer away from that edge of pleasure. This lasted for several moments before she continued with what she had been doing.

This time she placed his cock into her mouth, slowly, not nicking him with her teeth. She kept moving his cock deeper into her mouth and he was surprised that there was room to fit it all. That was until he saw the bulge in the top of her throat where he knew his head must be located. She kept her mouth opened, but he could feel the muscles of her throat convulse on his size, massaging it. He neared orgasm several times as she did so, but each time she would squeeze on his balls till he turned back. Eventually she removed him from her mouth. His cock was shiny from being coated with her saliva.

*

She wrapped both of her hands around David's penis, clasping her fingers together to form a tight seal around his cock. Using the saliva as lubricant, she quickly began to jerk him off moving over the entire length of his shaft. He knew her hands were no longer on his balls and he could feel the energy building again. He hoped this time he could let go the pressure that threatened to drive him insane.

Closer and closer he got, would she allow it this time? His breathing quickened and animal grunts came from his throat. She began to lick at his inner thigh. It was too much stimulation.

He felt himself reach the brink, knew that he was about to shoot his load. It was at that very moment that she sank her teeth forcibly into his thigh, puncturing his femoral artery. He screamed the pain unbelievable. She tore into his thigh and the blood gushed into her mouth flowing out the corners and running down into the white cleavage. Yet, he stayed at the brink of his orgasm, unable to go over that cliff of pleasure and unable to turn away.

The noises that came from between his legs sounded like the passionate sounds of wet lovers together. He was torn from reality and pull into the stream of possible pleasure. Each heartbeat he could feel his life slip away, his body weakening. With each breath it became hard to pull the next.

With one last effort he garbled out, "I'm dying."

She let go of his thigh and stood up. Looking into that tired, pale face she smiled and for the first time it was not a grin of condescension. She licked her lips, grimaced and blood began to spill from her mouth.

Through the mess of red fluid he barely heard her say, ..."and now you will."

She placed her hand behind his neck, cradling it. He had no strength to hold himself any more. With her other hand she freed his wrist and he feel into her arms. His mouth hung open, gasping for breath and he could feel the last threads of life slipping from him.

She leaned over and placed her mouth against his. The blood that filled her mouth, her own spilling from a slit along her tongue caused by one sharp tooth, filled his mouth. He gasped and it seeped deep into his lungs. He was drowning and she knew it. The blood overflowed his mouth, filled his stomach, and filled his lungs. In those last few seconds he came. It was an orgasm like none that had ever been experienced by a living man. He shot came all over him and her. He fought for one last breath then died. In the end, death was no more an experience than the blackness of night, filled with no sound and no sight.

*

That was his last memory. That was until three days later, when his housekeeper, returning from her days off, found him. He was covered in blood saliva and cum. He was trapped in the corner of the bedroom, by a beam of sunlight that cut across the floor. There were burns down his fingers, were he had repeatedly tested the searing beam of torment and been rewarded with pain. He was muttering to himself and continually looking up into the empty rafters.

The poor creature found him in blood lust and enraged from pain. She had no idea what had occurred. She gazed at him, then into the rafters lit with the early morning sun. She came to him with a sheet. She came to help and care for him. He severed her employment for the act. He ripped out her throat and fed on her till there was no blood left.

Indeed, how could anyone forget a night like that? David grinned as he eased his shirt over his shoulders and began buttoning it up. He ran his fingers over the scar on his inner thigh, before pulling his pants up and fastening them. Yes, he had changed and he now knew what her crazy words had meant that night. Tonight, like every other night, he would go out and seek to wallow in the desire and need that filled him and made him the creature of power that he was now.

One day, he thought to himself, I will return the favor...

12