David's Patches Pt. 02

Story Info
My adventures continue with mom.
6k words
4.58
37k
50
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dillfober
dillfober
96 Followers

By: Dr. Dill Fober Vangore

MY STORY CONTINUES...

My name is David, and I want to share with you a story that happened to me many years ago. I'm not a writer, but just telling it as I remember, so don't judge me too harshly.

If you have not read part one, I'd encourage you to do so, as it helps make sense of this part of my story. This is the continuation of my life experiences as a young man with his mother.

YES, we were all adults, and all over the age of 18!

**************

My mother and I had been having sex every chance we got when we were alone. Mostly at night after my brother and sister went to bed, I'd sneak off into her room and find her waiting for me naked, in bed. You'd think we were newlyweds by the way we acted at times, and I felt that way, because I had just discovered sex at 18 with an experienced beautiful, older woman, and best of all, she was my mother.

When I started working at the hardware store after High School; she would come and meet me for lunch and we would sneak off alone to the warehouse for a quickie. I'd always know when she wanted a quickie for lunch because she'd show up in a skirt, and I knew instantly she wasn't wearing any panties underneath, so we could do it in the back of the warehouse. One time she left my work after a quickie; I watched her walk out the door to our truck, she had my cum running down the inside her leg. No one saw it but me, but I smiled. After that, she would always bring a pair of panties tucked in her bra to slip on after our encounter.

My mother was like a young schoolgirl enjoying sex for the first time; like she had just discovered its fun and beauty. She was no different than I, always wanting more, and feeling like we could never get enough of each other physically. They say a woman's hormones peak at 40, my moms had definitely peaked, because she could never get enough sex in a day.

One fall evening during my chores, I was out in the barn, feeding the horses when my mom came out in a robe to see me. I thought nothing of it, as lots of times she'd come out to check on me, or just to talk. A lot like a wife being close to her husband as he worked.

She said, "Your brother and sister are inside finishing up their school work, and I wanted to know if you needed any help?" I told her all was going well and I'd be done shortly. She just gave me a rye little smile and asked me, "You sure you don't need any help?" She opened her robe and dropped it in the hay where I was pitching. I almost came in my pants.

There stood my mother in all her naked glory for me to behold, just smiling like a new bride enticing her husband at work for a little extra fun. She then got down on all fours in the hay wiggling her cute little ass asking, "Hey stud, are you going to mount me or what?"

I was at a loss for words but quickly looked over my shoulder towards the house to make sure no one was watching, closed the barn door, locked it; dropped my pants. I didn't need a moment to get hard. Being 19, and seeing all beauty of my naked mother in front of me, I was hard before my pants hit the barn floor and got behind her ready to bury my cock deep in her.

Before she could say another word, a moan escaped her lips as I sunk my rock hard cock into her with one smooth move, banging up against her cervix for all it was worth. "Oh David," was all she could get out in tangible words as I slid in and out of her, banging in her like a stud in heat. She just kept groaning between short breaths; then she started to cum, her hands grabbing handfuls of hay as she pushed back against me with each stroke. She was crying out now, "Yes David, Yes David, Mommies going to cum." As her climax approached fast, she started to lose control of her movements and was like a wild animal in heat slamming back against me with each thrust, driving me into her even deeper and banging harder against her cervix with each stroke.

It didn't take long for this to trigger those needs in me as it does in any young man about to cum. But this was my mom, a woman of beauty, a forbidden act that we were sharing again and again for the hundredth time in the past few months, but as fresh as the first. I was going to cum in my mom once again, and she wanted it as much as me, as her climax approached in record speed.

She cried out as I did, and we both came together for the first time in all our sexcapades. I felt her motherly walls of her vagina squeezing tight against my hard cock, as I shot my hot cum in her; both of us feeling the intensity of the other as we shook in passion, breathless, gasping for air as we rode the wave of ecstasy; never wanting it to end. It was one of those moments that would stick in my mind as I realized we were in total unison of each other's needs and desires.

I pulled out of her with a slow pop as I saw my cum dripping from her swollen vaginal lips. I laid to her side, looking up into her exhausted, but satisfied face; seeing the elation in her eyes. She smiled at me and gently rolled onto her side; spooning with me in a post-coital bliss, enjoying that intensity of the moment we had just shared.

A minute went by and no words were spoken. I was lost in my thoughts about this beautiful woman lying next to me. Since we had started our lovemaking months ago, we had not missed a day without sex. Lots of times she taught me through her experiences the art of making love to a woman, what women liked and wanted in bed; what turned her on; what to do to get a woman off quickly. Bedroom etiquette for women and men. When to put her needs first; when to have spontaneity sex, and how to be a great lover... most of all not to be a greedy guy with only my needs in mind, but a good lover.

She was always taking care of my needs as a man, and loved to push my buttons and drive me over the precipice each time we had sex. It use to turn her on watching and hearing me cum from such simple pleasure of just being in her. I was learning all this from her, my mother, my teacher, my lover.

But I had the best of both worlds, because not only was she a great lover and teacher, she was my beautiful, sexy mother whom I loved more than anything in the world. She was always my fantasy, and now I was making love to my fantasy. I wondered how many guys could claim that! How lucky was I?

"David," mom said with a soft and tender voice.

"Yeah, mom." was about all the energy I had to say at the moment.

"I've been thinking about an idea that I want to ask you." She paused for a moment as if she was looking for the right moment. "I know this is a lot to ask of you, but... but, I want to have another baby before I get much older?"

I was caught off guard by what she had just asked. Me a father at my age? I hadn't thought much about it. I was just barely 19 and just learning about sex; now having a kid? It costs a lot to have kids, and hospital bills; a father at my age? It may be the modern 70's and most guys were having children with their wives at my age. But I was a bit dumbfounded as to what to say, so I laid there in silence hoping she would go on and explain her request.

"I'm approaching forty and I always wanted four children. It was a dream I had when I was younger to have four children, live on a farm, and be happily married." I didn't say a word but listened quietly. "Your Dad and I always talked of having another child, we both wanted it. But when he got sick and couldn't fulfill my needs in bed, we kind of threw the idea out; then he passed away and I figured it was futile to hope for another child at this juncture in my life."

"But since you and I have been having sex regularly," She spoke almost reverently as she continued, "The idea has come back to me that maybe I could have one more child before I get much older to raise one. So it's been weighing heavily on my mind these past few weeks, and I wanted to talk to you about it?" I didn't say a word. I was just lost in thoughts.

"David," She went on, "I know it's a lot to ask of you at such a tender and young age, but I'd like to try for one more child." She paused, then continued, "You know its truly the ultimate gift a woman can give her lover... a child from their love."

I laid in wonderment. I was being asked to be a father. It was normal for guys my age to start families, but this was different, it was my mother? How were we going to raise this child? Not as husband and wife? Mother and son would never work with my siblings or other family members and especially our friends? Then I remembered something from my High School genetics class.

"Mom, wouldn't the child be abnormal because of its parents being related." I asked, "You know, mother and son?"

"There's a chance of that." Mom sighed, "But from what from I've read in biology books at the library, that birth defects from a mother-son relationship are just slightly higher than the average birth defects from a non-related couples."

"Now financially we're fine, there is enough in savings that I had managed to put aside while I worked at the law office, it would pay for the delivery and the hospital bills, and keep us set for a good year before we'd run low on savings. So we can afford to have a child, assuming there are no complications with the delivery." I continued to listen as she went on, "If your aunt or grandparents ask who the father is, I could tell them it happened with a guy I went out with a few times, and then he skipped out when he found out I was pregnant. That would solve all the family's questions and the busy tongue waggers in town trying to figure out who the father is."

I laid there holding my naked mother as I realized she'd done her homework. She was a smart woman, one who thought things out before acting upon them. I was grateful. But I smiled to myself, because she would need to go out on a date first before she could sell that story to the family of getting pregnant from a stranger. She hadn't been out since Dad died, not that there was a lot to guys to choose from in our small town, but we did live close to a big city that she could use in her lie of where she might have met this factious father. It just might work I thought to myself?

The more I thought about the idea of getting my mom pregnant, the more turned on I was by the idea. Why not knock her up I thought? Most guys usually worry about that during High School when he seduces a girl that he might get her pregnant, but this was my mom, and she was asking me to fill her tummy with my baby; this was her lifelong desire to have four children. She wanted another baby, who was I to say no? I was just a horny teenager who couldn't get enough sex from the woman he loved, his mother. The more I thought about it, the more turned on I was by the idea. I was rock hard again; I rolled my mom over on her back, ready to seed my sexy mother with a baby.

"Well, David I guess I know your answer", smiling as she spread her legs and guided my throbbing cock back inside her wet pussy. "We have to make this one fast," she giggled. "I don't want your brother or sister coming out here looking for me and find us in the middle of sex."

It didn't take either of us long to climax as I pounded my cock again in her like a wild animal in heat. She came really hard within a few minutes, and I was right behind her, as I dumped my load in her hot, tight, pussy for the second time that evening, exhausted but deeply satisfied.

She quickly got up after, found her robe, and put it back on, noticing our cum running down inside her legs. She laughed, scooped it up, and put it in her mouth. That was the first time I'd ever seen my mom do anything like that. It turned me on. I quickly found my pants, dressed fast, just in case someone did wander out looking for us.

Walking back towards the house in that cool fall night, I asked, "That was a hard, fast climax mom, what brought that on?"

She put her arm around my waist and sighed, "I was thinking about you getting me pregnant and carrying our baby." She kind of laughed, "Our love child. The thought just turned me on."

"What made you cum so fast?" She shot back to me with a smile. "Usually we can go for a good twenty minutes before you cum, but not tonight, so tell me your reason?"

"I'm just a horny teenager, with a beautiful woman I get to make love with." She laughed, resting her head against my shoulder. " No mom, same as you. I was thinking about you getting pregnant, I didn't know that would be such a turn on for me, but it sure as all hell was?"

'David, your language! I'm still your mother and we don't allow swearing around here. Especially in front of me.' She was silent for a second, and said, "Besides, before I can get pregnant I have to get off the pill. I'll stop those tonight, and there's a good chance I may have a hard time getting pregnant, if I still can! Remember your Dad and I had a rough time just getting me pregnant with you three. I'm older now, and age tends to work against a woman. So we'll see what happens."

As we walked up to the backdoor, all I could think of was her reminding me not to swear. I had been screwing her almost every night and day for the past 5 months, and now she wanted to get pregnant. Yet she was more worried about me swearing? Definitely still my mother. I smiled to myself. Only a mother could remind you of something that silly and small compared to what else was going on in our lives at that very moment. I turned to her before I opened the door, looked at her in under the soft glow of the porch light. She was the most beautiful woman any man could behold. I kissed her tenderly on the lips and said, "Mom I love you. Thanks for all you do for me."

She kissed me back, and hugged me saying, "I love you too son, thanks for being my son and especially my lover." We looked into each other's eyes. A million thoughts of loving feelings were expressed in that very pause before we opened the back door. We were about to take our relationship to a new level as mother and son, yet nothing felt so deep and tender between two people as it did at that moment in time.

Weeks later mom called me at work all excited and began to inform me about the upcoming weekend. Aunt Pearl was coming to get my younger brother and sister for the long weekend. It was their fall break from school, and they were getting restless being around the house so much. She had offered to take them for the next four days to give mom a break. My aunt was also under the impression my mom had a hot date that weekend with some guy from the city. That way I wouldn't get stuck watching them on top of my chores and work. A thought my mom had planted in her sister's mind only to create a romantic weekend for the two of us, alone.

Then mom said over the phone, "Hey lover boy, from what I can figure, I should be fertile this weekend, ready to try and make me a mom again? That's all I could think of! What horny 19-year-old boy wouldn't want a weekend of sex with a gorgeous older woman, especially his mom? Plus getting her pregnant was just too much to comprehend for my young mind; I loved the idea of her carrying my baby, our baby in her.

"You bet!" I eagerly responded, "I'll be home at six, and I'll find someone to cover my Saturday and Monday shifts at the store." Since starting there 5 months ago, I was able to work myself up to assistant manager, because Carl, the old assistant, had gone off to join the army. I was next in line for the promotion, and my boss happily gave it to me. I found another guy to take my two shifts, and I was planning for a long weekend of passionate sex with mom, with the hopes of creating a baby in her. I was excited to hurry and finish work so I could rush home, shower and be in bed with her.

I got home, and mom was in the tub. I hit the shower as quickly as I could hoping to beat her to the bed. But I wasn't that lucky. By the time I dried off, combed my hair, and got ready, she was lying there on her back with a black teddy, just waiting for me. She smiled when she saw me, and opened her arms for me to join her with a wanting hug.

I climbed in next to her, she was so beautiful, a woman that to me was flawless in every way, wanting a guy like me to make love to her, to impregnate her; and to love her like no other man could love her? I was the luckiest guy in the world at that very moment, and I couldn't wait to be in her once again.

"David," she whispered as we hugged with her cradling me between her legs, "I've been looking forward to this day for a long time. I want to be a mother again." I pulled back and stared into her deep emerald green eyes as I felt her love within them. It was like being one person for a moment, instead of two people. We were about to create a new life from our love, and that excited me as a man, and more as her son. There were no words for what I felt at that moment.

"Mom, I love you so very much, I didn't know a bond between two people could be as strong as I'm feeling now." I leaned down and kissed her as our tongues found each other, not wanting to ever end our kiss.

She broke the kiss after a minute, trying to catch her breath. "I'm yours, honey, treat me like your wife. Give us a child is all I ask." Smiling with tears welling up in her eyes, this was what she really wanted; a child created by her son.

"I will mother. I will" I whispered.

She taught me over the past few months the art of foreplay. She said a woman is like a tea kettle, once you set it on a hot stove, it doesn't mean the water is hot. It takes time and patience before the water boils. So I started doing what she had taught me on how to get her water boiling, and to me, that was half the fun; getting her worked up till she was begging me to let her steam out when I entered her.

I started with tender kisses, then light kisses on her cheeks and neck, till I played with her ear lobe and behind it with just the tip of my tongue, slow and tenderly like she always taught me. That always got her water warmed up quickly. I loved to smell her neck; that's where she dabbed her perfume. I think it was called, 'Charlie?' It always drove me wild, along with herbal essence shampoo that I loved smelling when I buried my face in her hair after sex. (Even to this day those two scents still pull on my heartstrings when I smell them.)

I learned that my mother had other erogenous zones besides her breasts and clitoris; she got extremely aroused by my kissing the insides of her elbows, behind her knees, and under the tender sides of her arms. The insides her thighs always got her boiling with passion and her juices started leaking. They all added to her wanting and needing my cock in her, to release her hot body into utter satisfaction. Instead, I just took take my time... and let her come to a rolling boil, before begging me for her relief that only my cock could give her with a good hard pounding.

By the time I had my tongue working its magic on her clit, she already had two orgasms and was starting her third; she was soaking wet as I tasted her sweet nectar that flowed from within her. I couldn't get enough of her taste; like I was addicted to this drink from her maternal fountain that was so thick, warm, and slightly sweet; a drug to my very soul. I could drink it forever, and I tried; till she pulled my head up by my hair and begged me to enter her then, and now.

I did as my mother asked. She was wet and tight and her vagina seemed to pull me in farther, never letting me go. She wrapped her legs around my back, trying to push me in still deeper, even though I was hitting the back of her vagina, she just wanted more. I just hammered my cock into her for all I had. She was cresting her third orgasm when she screamed, "CUM IN ME DAVID! GIVE MOMMY A BABY!" That was it, after 20 minutes of foreplay, and a few minutes of pounding her vagina, those words sent me over the edge, and I came with a deep growl moaning, "I'm cumming mom. I'm cumming in you."

dillfober
dillfober
96 Followers
12