David's Stepmom Ch. 2

Story Info
Stepmom joins him in the bath.
1.5k words
4
161.2k
30
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/29/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dave W.
Dave W.
12 Followers

After we finished dinner, my dad left to go down and work for the rest of the night, and Carol and I were left together again. In truth I think she'd become lonely, having to clean up and then put her son to bed by herself. Dad didn't get back up to the house until midnight or later.

Carol had a glow in her face, as she always does, and a sweet smile as we talked and she cleared the table. She was wearing those tight black jeans that outline the shape of her thighs and butt so nicely, and, as usual, I couldn't help but look when she had her back turned from the table. Carol is light on her feet, and she sort of prances around athletically, in the kitchen. It's a treat to be able to glimpse her graceful body every night, not having to look away because of the presence of my dad.

It was in this setting, night after night, that we became closer to each other. Her affection increased as I became her partner in the evening.

Carol was always aware of her sexuality; it was obvious to me in the way she looked at me with bashful, submissive eyes, and tonight not only did I feel an almost magnetic affection toward her - a strong urge for physical contact - she seemed permissive of that emotion which she seemed to sense in her stepson.

I smiled at her and patted her on the back as she stood at the sink. Just a friendly gesture. But I wasn't afraid of my obviously sexual overture, and she just turned, blushed and smiled back, her long brown hair gently rolling down the precious arch of her back.

I went upstairs to take a bath and soon heard her footsteps. I lay in the tub with a hot, almost sick feeling, I guess I was overwhelmed with a new, emerging sense of feeling about this woman - my stepmother.

Of course, as I would soon learn, I was on her mind too. She knocked on the bathroom door to ask me if Charlie could come in and brush his teeth.

Part II - The Bath

She and I both were comfortable enough with this situation - me naked in the tub with her in the same room - we'd done it before numerous times. I could feel my face becoming hot at the idea of her contemplating my naked body; my sex, which I somehow knew instinctively she could not but have a natural interest in.

Then it happened- as my stepmom turned around to lead Charlie back out, her cheeks were glowing and she looked at me bright eyed and just smiled - said nothing.

About ten minutes later she knocked on the door again and in a slightly different tone of voice - it was a nervous tone: "David, could I come in for a second?"

I unlocked it and she stood there, waiting, in her white bathrobe. I loved her bathrobe because it showed her pale white calves, which were so delicious - like pieces of meat or something - very white, thick and juicy. They were athletic, youthful calves, and since Carol rarely left any part of herself except her forearms uncovered, it was a rare treat.

At this point, there was no denying that our relationship had, if it wasn't already before, rapidly becoming sexual in nature.

"Are you coming in to join me?" I asked, only half-jokingly. She squealed an embarrassed giggle, and I repeated my gesture.

It was a peculiar situation; like we both were covering our feelings with this humor, as if it could never, never happen. But it was so easy. We made it happen.

"Come on, come over hear for a second, Soap." Like a young girl fixated with a crush, she obeyed her feminine feelings and yielded to me. I could sense that I was in charge now, that she was in my control.

I put my arm around her waist, still sitting in the fetid bathwater, and undid her bathrobe. Carol knew what I wanted now. I gently pulled her angelic naked body in with me as she surrendered herself. Until this time I'd never felt the presence of a woman against me, the warmth and weight of her body was overwhelming. My stepmom sat down in the murky water right in front of me, my legs straddling the outside of her thighs, my erect penis straight up, pressed between her lower back and my stomach. Her back and the nape of her neck were goosebumped and I just stared at it, never having glimpsed the texture of her skin this closely befor! e.

"Oh, David," she exhaled, overly dramatic. I wrapped my arms around her soft belly and held her as she slowly laid back her head onto my shoulder. It was a burdensome position she had imposed on me, but she seemed unaware of what was going on; she was lost in ecstacy and the passion of being held and pressed up to the my naked body, the acquiescent, virile body of her stepson.

Thus began what I considered as the exploration of this woman's body - a body I had imagined countless times in my mind, never thinking I'd ever get a chance to so much as see it uncovered.

Now I was pressed up against these voluptuous curves, delicious folds of pale skin that I would have begged for; the beautiful body of this 42 year-old woman. The water trinkled and splashed a little as we turned a little to get more comfortable.

There we lay, Carol virtually on top of me, for 15 minutes or so, soaking in each other's love as we soaked in the lukewarm water. I gently pushed her up, pushing against the underside of her thighs near her bottom, and she acquiesced, doing whatever I motioned for her to do; and sat on top of me. I looked up at her big brown eyes, sultry, and her rosy cheeks. My hands flattened, I slid them up and down the arch of her back, down to the bulbous curve of her fleshy ass cheeks.

I took the bar of soap and lathered her up, gently rubbing her butt and then around to her stomach and smeared her breasts, firm mounds of flesh which stuck out almost straight from her chest, while her back arched up in a youthful way and her long brown hair tickled my knees and fell down over her shoulders, sticking half wet to the side of her tits. I noticed a mole near the nipple of her left breast. Carol's moles turn me on so much, those little dark beauty marks embedded in tender white flesh. I pulled her down towards me to suckle the tit, which was slippery and smacked on my lips like a lollipop.

Carol's body is almost flawless in its shape - there is no disproportion or flatness - it's all curves; perfectly molded ones.

I slid the soap into her butt crack, dropped it, and rubbed the slippery lathered skin, sticking my fingers into her genital area; exploring this precious region that I hoped I'd get to know much better.

Tracing the roundness of Carol's butt cheeks while lathered with slimy soap was an indescribably arousing experience. This sexual groping and feeling was like a drug; like taking in something intoxicating, and I felt unworthy of savoring such perfect curves and tender flesh - like a drug I wasn't meant to have. And I wasn't meant to have it - this was my father's woman, but right now she was giving herself to me, and I was taking her, body and mind, away from him.

I felt powerful and virile, presiding over this delicious pale thing, squeezing her slimy, soapy 40 year-old ass cheeks as heat rushed up into my head and my heart raced, like I was on cocaine. While sitting on me, straddling me, my cock was buried against my stomach beneath her

After five or ten minutes of this it was time to move on, hopefully to the bed - we were both getting cramped and hot. The bathroom had steamed up with the heat from our bodies.

Soap got out first and I was granted another look at her figure, this time in anticipation; knowing that it was my body; my sexual possession. She leaned over to pick up her bathrobe and through her mass of pubic hair (Carol has a full bush down there), poking through ever so gently, was her vulva. Carol stuck her ass out toward me, and then looked behind her, grinning, full of self-satisfaction at the thought of how much I desired her sex right now. My stepmother was in seduction mode. Her cheeks were flushed, eyes wide, and feminine instincts on full alert - there was fear, anticipation, and raw sexual excitement in those eyes. I th! ought of how my dad must have fallen for this woman in an instant with this kind of female emotion surging from her. It made a man wild and anxious as a dog.

Dave W.
Dave W.
12 Followers