David's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
All Red
All Red
225 Followers

Keli looked and saw the two nightdresses, and the single red rose that lay between them.

"Take a look at the card on top of the rose" he told her, "read what it says."

Keli picked up the card and read "To the both of you, sweet dreams, have fun, Love David"

She replaced the card and with her back still to David she asked "Does this mean what I think it does?"

"I'm sure it does" David replied, "Sharon is someone special, special to my mom. Sharon is my mom's lover. They are infatuated with each other."

"And don't you mind?"

"I did, but not any more."

David put his arms around Keli and pulled her towards him. He kissed her on the side of her neck and she responded by brushing her cheek onto his. He gently caressed her bare midriff with the palms of his hands as he kissed her earlobe. Keli let out a loud sigh. David slipped his hands inside Keli's loose top and slid his palms onto her small bare breasts. She offered no resistance. Her nipples hardened as he softly rubbed them, and her knees weakened. He could see the reflection of her face in the mirror of his mom's dressing table, she had her eyes closed and the tip of her tongue was licking her lips, slowly sliding from side to side.

"Do you still want to leave?" David asked.

She slowly turned around and kissed him full on the lips, "No, I want to stay" she said before kissing him again.

David took her hand and led her out of the bedroom closing the door behind them.

They went into the lounge and sat on the sofa, David putting his arm around Keli's shoulders and she lay her head on his.

"I don't know what to say to you David, I feel such a fool."

"I'm glad it has happened." he replied, "Not the hurt that you suffered, but the events. Otherwise I think that we would both have carried on as we always have, each too scared to tell the other of our feelings."

"Do you have feelings for me."

"I've been in love with you for years, just too shy to tell you."

Keli sat up and kissed David again, "Make love to me . . . . make love to me now. . ." she whispered to him,

He stood up, took her hand and pulled her to him. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her again.

"I've never done anything like this before." He told her

"That makes two of us" she replied, "but I think that we will soon pick it up."

David led her to the spare bedroom and closed the door. Keli sat on the bottom of the bed as he approached her. He bent down and took the hem of her top in his fingers and lifted it over her head as she raised her arms. Her small breasts with their erect nipples excited him and he could feel his cock throbbing inside his pants aching to be released.

Keli undid his belt, released the clasp on his pants and pulled the zipper down as David put his hands on top of her shoulders. She pushed his pants and boxer shorts to the floor and he stepped out of them. His cock was hard and stood upright. He pulled his shirt off and removed his shoes and stood there naked apart from his socks.

Keli put a hand on his cock and gently moved it up and down. Now it was David's turn to go weak at the knees. Keli kicked her shoes off and fell backwards onto the bed. David reached down and pulled her skirt down her legs, not bothering to undo the clasp or zipper. Her panties came off with her skirt. David looked at her naked body. She moved up the bed giving him a good view of her pussy, neatly trimmed but covered in a bush of jet-black hair. He removed his socks and moved between her legs, pressing her knees apart to expose her wet pussy in all of its glory. He moved up her body and kissed her, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues licked at each other's as David reached down with one hand and started to caress her breasts. He broke the kiss and moved his lips to her other breast and sucked on her nipple. Keli moaned loudly as she ran her hands down his back. He kissed and sucked one nipple then the other, changing his position so that he was now beside her.

He moved his hand to her thigh and moved it up and down before placing it on her pussy. He felt the soaked pubic hair as he slipped a finger in her slit. Keli was breathing fast and hard and she whispered to him "Caress my clitoris".

"I don't know where it is" he whispered back. They both laughed. She took his index finger and led it to where she wanted it and it gently went to work.

Keli was in heaven. David slipped a finger inside her pussy and continued to caress her clit with his thumb. Her breathing was getting even harder.

"Move up the bed a little, I want to touch your cock"

David moved and Keli started stroking his shaft, it was enormous. They were both nearing a climax but Keli wanted David's cock inside her. She let go of it and pushed David onto his back. She then moved along the bed and placed a knee either side of his body. She took his cock and placed it onto the entrance of her pussy. Slowly she lowered herself onto it and started to move her whole body up and down. It was tight and she didn't know if it would fit inside her but it suddenly slipped in deep and she increased her movements. David reached out and cupped her breasts as she moved up and down. They both climaxed within seconds, David felt Keli's pussy tighten even more around his shaft and Keli felt a stream of hot seamen shoot deep inside her.

Keli collapsed on top of David and gave him a deep kiss. She continued to kiss him as she moved to lay beside him. She wrapped her legs around one of his and put her arms around his neck. They continued kissing and caressing each other.

They lay there in the darkness and Keli asked him if he should take her home.

"No, I'm not letting you go home. It's taken us years to finally arrive to this and I'm not letting you go now."

"What about your mom, won't she find us?"

David didn't answer. They kissed and cuddled a while longer before they drifted off to sleep.

David opened his eyes and looked over to the clock beside the bed and saw that it was 3.45. He knew that his mom must be home because the hallway light was on. There was a glass panel above his door and the light shone through illuminating the room.

He looked at Keli, she had her body wrapped around his. He was in need of a pee so he gently moved her and slipped out of the bed. He crept to the door, opened it and stepped into the hallway. He picked up the box from the table and removed the rose and its card, tiptoed back into the bedroom and placed them on the table beside Keli. He still couldn't believe that they were together at last.

He left the room again and made his way to the bathroom. When he came out he found Keli waiting for him. She put a hand on the back of his neck, pulled him forward and tenderly kissed him while her other hand reached between his legs and stroked his cock.


She whispered in his ear that she loved him and asked him to wait for her before she entered the bathroom. When she returned she put her hands around his neck and they kissed again. Keli lifted her feet off the floor and wrapped them around his waist then reached down for his cock. David helped her to place it on the opening of her pussy and she slid down onto it. David carried her back to the bedroom.

David sat on the edge of the bed and they worked their way to the middle, their lips still hadn't parted. David lay on his back and Keli lay on top of him. She slowly moved her body up and down. They made slow, gentle love for the next hour before wrapping themselves around each other and returning to their sleep.

All Red
All Red
225 Followers
12