David's Tall Girls' School Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorilla
Thorilla
576 Followers

"No, Miss Wiff-Naseford," said the curly haired slender girl click-clicking towards me. From my vantage point on the floor she appeared to be about six foot five inches tall. Her legs appeared to 'end in the stratosphere'. I stared lecherously at her skirt hem. I saw a flash of cream petticoat trimmed in very fine broderie and eyelet lace. Her stockings were very fine denier and she clearly took a certain pride in her appearance.

"Down with your panties Pamela, and squat on Mr. Tom's face," came the usual order from 'our dear friend'.

The curly-haired young Miss sauntered over to me and stared down pushing her fringe to one side. Over my face came one leg, then up came her pleats. I watched her pull up her petticoat to waist level then peel her knickers down to her knees. Just like Deborah she allowed gravity to finish the job and her damp gusset ended up across my face. She smelled wonderful. Her odour had a wholesome muskiness to it; I felt that I would deem it a pleasure to drown in its headiness. I considered that I would really enjoy having my nostrils between her legs. She reached down, like a slim crane, and swept her underwear to one side. She placed one four inch high heel to one side of my head and placed her other shoe on the other side. Steadying herself she splayed her knees and squatted on my face.

Her odour was exquisite and I nuzzled my way into her labia and into her inner lips. I slowly licked her up and down, flicking her flaps with my tongue, probing every irregularity of her exposed opening. She appeared to growl contentedly as I poked and prodded with my tongue. I felt her offering me more of her lips and clitoris to stimulate rather as if it were a rare succulent fruit.

We then set up a steady rhythm as I pushed out my tongue and she rocked backwards and forwards holding onto the top of my head. Five minutes later she 'came' having ferociously and gradually built up the pace until she could take no more. She collapsed backwards over me and I was treated to having her long nylon-clad legs resting across my face where I could nuzzle and lick them until she felt strong enough to stand up.

I felt Miss Wiff-Naseford again reach out and kick me, narrowly missing my ear. She was clearly the worse for wear and I could just make out that her gin bottle was now completely empty.

Barbara Rippingdale was next to step forward. She had lovely long brown hair tied in a ponytail. As she walked her hips swiveled and her pleats swayed from side to side. She looked incredibly athletic. Her shoes were immaculate; in fact everything about her looked perfect. She smiled down at me and at the head teacher who now appeared to have fallen asleep.

Barbara twirled around above me, deliberately displaying her white suspenders and lace trimmed white flouncy petticoat. She wiggled her bottom from side to side with her back to me and pouted flirtatiously staring at my now huge penis. She nudged it with her shoe and placed a heel on my stomach. My penis visibly grew by an inch as I watched her walking above me.

My tethered outstretched arms yearned to hold her, and all I could do was watch. She walked very purposefully over me and over my face. My eyes followed her crotch under her skirt which she twirled teasingly. She laughed and stood next to me. She pulled up her skirt and petticoat above her buttocks and pushed down her knickers and stepped out of them. She dropped them on my face. With one movement she kicked them of me then positioned her feet on each side of my face. She opened her legs, bent her knees then sat full on my face. With minor shuffling she positioned her vagina next to my mouth and flipped her petticoat and skirt over me so that I was more or less concealed from view.

Her aroma was intense. She smelled sweet and acrid, like rotting bananas. I buried my tongue inside her, sliding my nose over her clitoral hood and eventually onto her clitoris. She pushed down on me holding my head through her skirt. Above me her stockings swished and crackled against her petticoat. Around me, inside her skirt, everything was a moving mass of white lace trimmed nylon and blue pleated tartan. I felt amazingly excited and my penis once again strained for relief. The exposed sensitive tip was in contact with the hem of her skirt where she had spread it over my stomach behind her.

I continued licking and probing her with my tongue, over and over again, reacting to her pressure on my head and against my face. Then suddenly she came, first gently, then in a full blown spasm. Every part of her shook as she groaned ecstatically eventually pushing herself off.

"That was incredible," she said to me under her breath. "You must stay with us in our dormitory tonight; do you hear Tom, after the evening meal?" I nodded but could not take in what I had just heard as I felt so exhausted. My tongue felt numb and my neck ached.

The next girl stepped forward. The sleeping headmistress appeared only partly aware of the proceedings. Jennifer Smith stood over me and pushed down her knickers and kicked them to one side. Fifteen minutes later she was screaming her head off which awakened Miss Wiff-Naseford who announced, "Next please," in a voice which was clearly announced to everyone in the room that she was drunk, almost dead-drunk.

"Oh yes, Linda, please step forward and drop your panties for me," she said to Linda Lander-Metcalfe.

She was another long-legged 'catwalk model' whom nature had endowed with incredible gyrating hips and a wide derriere. She walked towards me with her bottom swiveling from side to side, allowing her swaying skirt to flick about, and revealing the intricate lacy hem of her pale blue underskirt. Her pleats appeared to concertina in every direction as she stood against my shoulder peering down. Her long slim fingers soon pushed down her knickers to calf level, whereupon she stepped out of them revealing a bushy cunt.

I had never seen such luxuriant pubic hair as she stepped over me, her wide arse hovering above me. Even from the floor her body odour smelled enticing, and it was not long until her hairy vagina was being wiped over my face. Beneath her skirt I watched her petticoat and matching suspenders moving about above me as she dragged her gaping labia over my nose and chin in swift jerking movements. She clearly knew just how to' bring herself off' as her frottage was deliberate and precise. Her clitoris slid over me as my tongue flicked out, snake like, in rhythm with her masturbation. Within ten minutes she attained her orgasm and once again I was drained physically with my tongue, neck and penis suffering badly.

My penis was fully erect and weeping precum; it appeared to have been oozing pre-ejaculatory fluid continuously whilst pleasuring these five girls.

"Bravo Miss Lander-Metcalfe," said the headmistress, now semi-conscious and eager to see the final girl pleasured.

"Next girl please," she shouted towards the doorway. Up strutted another six-footer with blonde shoulder length hair with a fringe and ribbons.

"Your name please?"

"Patricia Sturgess," she said in a clipped and well educated voice.

"Knickers off Patricia, Ah yes weren't you the girl who suffered from incontinence last term?"

"Yes, Miss Wiff-Naseford, but I am much better now," she said hesitating and looking nervously down at me.

"Bed-wetting wasn't it?" continued the head teacher.

"Yes Miss, but only when I had 'naughty' dreams," said Miss Sturgess, somewhat reluctant to remove her panties.

I stared at the hem of her pleats wondering what was waiting for me between her legs. The thought of her peeing in my face was clearly putting me off and my penis appeared visibly to retreat to rejoin my testicles.

"Sit on his face, girl," said the now completely conscious headmistress.

She stood over me and shuffled forwards so that her three-inch heels were placed next to my cheeks. I stared up her school skirt and watched her spread her legs and lower herself so that she squatted over my mouth. I was in two minds whether to stimulate her and risk a down torrent of urine or whether to let her use my face as a masturbatory tool. I judged that it was safer to let her use me so I lay there and allowed her to rub her sensitive parts over me.

She delicately slid her cunt up and down over my nose oozing secretions and creating a smooth lubricated surface upon which she could achieve her pleasure. For many minutes she continued as I lay there staring at her vagina as it made one overhead pass followed by another. I lost count how many times she rubbed herself on me but it must have been several hundred. Her rubbing now resembled jerking, and her jerkings were three times as powerful as her rubbing.

From out of the blue she let out an unearthly groan and urinated and 'came' at the same time.

My mouth was flooded with hot salty pee, which I swallowed quickly, followed by another mouthful, followed by a third then a fourth, a fifth, a sixth, a seventh then finally an eighth. I felt sick and licked my lips tasting the savoury 'vegetable stock' like flavour of her excretions. It was awful, but my penis suddenly became rock hard again.

Miss Wiff-Naseford yelped with joy at seeing me act so quickly, thereby saving her carpet from being stained. I just collapsed backwards trying not to vomit while Miss Sturgess stood up and wiped herself sheepishly with a handkerchief which she kept in her sweater sleeve.

I had achieved the impossible, I had orally pleasured half the school and I was still alive, but only just. Miss Wiff-Naseford dismissed Class 2A and summoned Celia and Molly, the matron. They both entered the room and untied me and cleaned me up with tissues and towels. No one knew where my clothes were, and I could not remember as my mind was full of swirling visions of female genitalia, underwear and high-heeled shoes. Matron found me an old cotton dressing gown, decorated with pink roses, which I was obliged to wear to dinner which clearly was imminent judging by all the activity coming from the direction of the dining refectory.

*

Saturday Dinner

*

I was very self conscious at sitting at the high table between Lesley Hopkins, the games-mistress, and Martine Hamilton, the French-mistress. My dressing gown was only loosely held together by a belt and it gaped open allowing my straining erection to poke out beneath the table. As I stared around at the girls in front of me I saw one or two smiling at me, blowing kisses, and generally being overtly flirtatious. I was pleased that the long tablecloth hid my predicament from their prying eyes.

Following the main course which was a delicious lasagne and salad I struck up a conversation with Miss Hopkins. She was wearing a low cut blouse over a knee-length black skirt. Beneath which I could just make her dark brown stockings. We discussed the games and physical education curriculum in the school and she told me that some of her girls, as she called them, were competition class athletes, mainly runners and high-jumpers.

As we talked I became aware of a hand resting on my knee. It belonged to Miss Hamilton and she allowed her cool slender fingers to slide beneath my dressing gown and onto my inner thigh. I casually turned to say something to her but she was engaged in a very heated argument with Muriel Browne, the classics mistress. I continued my conversation with Lesley Hopkins and noticed that the fingers had now rested lightly against my pubic hair and they were casually plucking at them in small circular movements.

I glanced down to see that my penis was sticking up vertically against the table cloth. The laundered linen cloth contrasted starkly with the exposed purple head of my totally exposed glans. The cool fingers now touched my shaft and gently, but firmly, began to milk me.

My conversation with Miss Hopkins became rather laboured until Celia, sitting next to her, joined in. The three of us talked at some length on various topics until the pudding course arrived. Miss Hamilton retracted her hand but it was soon replaced with Miss Lesley Hopkins' even cooler hand. I felt her fingers wrap themselves around my erection as she finished her ice cream and licked her lips.

Lesley resumed her conversation with Celia but continued stimulating me and squeezing me beneath the table. Meanwhile Martine placed her hand carelessly on my thigh and moved it to join Lesley's. Both hands appeared to move in unison. Martine laughed loudly at something Muriel said and gave my balls an aggressive squeeze. I almost spluttered out my coffee, unsure of which conversation to join, as both ladies to both sides of me had turned their backs.

I looked around the room again and caught the eye of Barbara Rippingdale who winked at me, smiled and pointed upwards. I suddenly remembered that she said that I should stay with them in their dormitory that night. My erection twitched between the two hands which were alternately twisting and pulling. My face turned beetroot red at the thought of more 'sexy things' with another class of twenty nineteen year olds. Again my penis twitched, and again two hands pulled and pushed at it giving my face what must have been a somewhat glazed expression.

" Would you like some more?" said Martine, staring into my eyes for the first time.

"Um err eh? More of what?" I said.

"Coffee," she said, "what did you think I meant?" she said as she glanced and smiled at my knob-end now dribbling pre-cum on to my dressing gown.

Miss Wiff-Naseford stood up from the high table and left the room unsteadily, holding onto various chairs and supported by matron. She was clearly going to have to sleep off her afternoon gin session and would not be requiring my services for the rest of the evening. Both Miss Hopkins and Miss Hamilton gave me their room numbers but I felt too dazed to concentrate. My penis, and the sexual relief I needed once again appeared to have dominated all my thoughts.

The room swiftly emptied until I was left on my own with some kitchen staff and Barbara Rippingdale. I stood up and walked towards her. Again she looked delightful in her long ponytail and big brown eyes. Her lashes appeared very long and she fluttered them coyly as she stared down at me. I suddenly realised that my erection was fully exposed and that my dressing gown had become untied. I sheepishly pulled the front together and retied it.

She smiled in a sweet and wholesome manner and took my hand. I noticed how long and slim her fingers were compared to mine. She led me out of the hall and along a narrow corridor which served the east wing of the rambling old building. Her high-heels sounded deafening as she clattered along the wooden block floor. My bare feet made no sound at all. We passed through a door and emerged into a stairwell.

She stopped, reached down and kissed me in a passionate and ferocious manner. I gained the impression that she had been starved of physical affection so I kissed her back, even more viciously as I lifted her skirt and fondled her buttocks through her petticoat and nylon panties.

She dragged me across the lobby where she threw herself down on the third step. With her legs wide apart and her skirt up to her waist, she tugged me towards her and pulled open my dressing gown to reveal my ramrod stiff erection. I knelt between her black-stockinged thighs and pawed at her damp panty crotch.

A suspender clip came undone as she stood above me and hauled down her panties in one swift movement. Again she sat in front of me breathing heavily with lust in her eyes. I was on top of her and inside her in almost one movement. She guided me in and pulled me down, until we were lying sprawled out on the stairs. My erection felt red hot inside her as I rammed myself in and out, not bothering with long strokes but savagely fucking her, willing myself to come.

I could not hold back and emptied myself into her in a dozen violent thrusts. She cried out that she was coming too and held me inside her as she wept and shook. We both stared at each other almost amazed how quickly we had both achieved our orgasms. We kissed again and my hands wandered to her breasts. I could feel the encrusted lace detail of her bra through her school blouse and sweater and was eager to see and feel more.

"Tom," she said, as if it were my real name, "I told the other girls that you would sleep with us tonight."

"I realise that," I said, "So what is it you are trying to tell me?"

"Nothing really, except that was my first time," she had a look of desperation and sadness and I kissed her again, helping her up.

I wondered how many other girls in her class I would have the chance of fucking that night and I secretly smiled a lecherous smile as we walked up to her dormitory.

(Continued in part 17)

Thorilla
Thorilla
576 Followers
12