David's Tall Girls' School Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers

I pulled her onto me and began my expert tonguing. Her little pleats felt beautifully laundered and her petticoat slid through my fingers as her bouncing increased to break-neck speed.

Above me the now familiar "Ehh, ehh, ehh, ehh, ehh," sound filled the room as her class mates roared out their approval.

She 'came' squealing with high pitched screams as I thrust my tongue into her and felt her vaginal spasms. Quickly she knelt up and eased herself off the bed, her pleats swishing over me as she stood up. In front of me the next open-legged girl slid up my body. I watched her hairy 'mons-pubis' as she thrust it into my waiting mouth.

I had virtual given up caring about with the way I looked or smelled. I now felt like the proverbial 'marital-aid' or 'sexual toy'. My face, I had realised, was merely a contoured surface upon which women in all shapes and sizes could rub their cunts. I lay back therefore and allowed all these Lilliputian women to wipe or jerk themselves over me. I lost track of how many times I was used that night needless to say the activity extended into the early morning. Their sexual appetites seemed completely voracious.

Haruka Yamamoto took over from Manami, and she in turn gave way to Yuka Takahashi who I knew to be twenty, but looked years younger. Beneath their skirts and petticoats I pushed them all to their orgasms, listening to their screams, cheers and constant 'eh, eh, eh," noises which they all made.

Eventually, as time progressed, above me the girls were wearing nightdresses in all shades and colours.

Clearly they had decided to get changed for bed and I enjoyed the view of pert young breasts wobbling up and down inside their loose attire as they bounced on my face.

Some nightdresses were more feminine than others. Susumo Ono wore a pink gingham baby doll night dress trimmed with white broderie and eyelet lace. Misaki Maedo wore a long white nylon nightdress with deep lace hems and puffed sleeves. The girls now shuffled forwards and onto my face more quickly and urgently. I became aware that there were now two more women astride me and I was weighed down by seven undersized women.

Aiko Oshiro wore a transparent flounced pink night dress and I stared at her breasts in intense fascination as she jerked herself against me. I could see her smiling down at me through her silky translucent bedwear and I noticed her face twist with pleasure as she brought her self off on me. Similarly Misaki Tanaka came in a flurry of deep white lace and lemon yellow flounces. Mariko Ito wore a baby blue cotton nightdress trimmed with broderie and eyelet lace and she screeched out her violent orgasm so loudly that I thought the windows would shatter. Yuriko Arakaki stared down at me with enormous eyes as she lifted her black nylon nightshirt over me and jerked her buttocks and cunt over me, and then orgasmed with little gurgling noises.

The production line seemed never ending particularly as I recognised Naoko Endo, now in her pink flounced nylon night dress astride me, having taken off her school uniform and was now seeking satisfaction the second time around. We carried on in this fashion until 1.00 am on Tuesday and I was becoming more and more tired. Eventually the last girl rubbed herself off on me and there was no one else behind her. I sighed with relief but this was short lived.

One of the girls said something loudly and everyone groaned. It was clearly bad news but I did not know why, or what had been said.

I stared around me in the gloom created by the reading lights which lit up each girl's bed. I watched as several of them went to the bathroom and others got into their beds. I wondered who normally slept in the bed I was lying in and I didn't have long to wait. I heard several toilets flushing and the sound of high-pitched giggling. Three girls appeared at my bedside including the spokesperson. There then came another wave of laughter as she announced the following.

"Mr. Tom, we have no longer any toilet paper left and we need to dry ourselves," she said laughing hysterically, "and you will have to lick us dry or we will tell Miss Wiff-Naseford," she exclaimed once again smiling and sniggering.

She told me, by pointing and gesticulating, to place my upturned face on the bottom corner of the bed, which I did. I was now resigned to the fact that I was now to take the place of toilet paper for these Japanese women who had already made use of my face as a dildo or something similar. I now felt as if I was servant and these young women could use me at their whim. Meanwhile, for some unknown reason, I felt my penis stiffen like it had never stiffened before.

(Continued in chapter 24)

Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers
12