David's Tall Girls' School Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorilla
Thorilla
571 Followers

"Ooooh, that were fucking lovely young man, now yer Aunty Doris needs a piss but she'll be right back," she said hauling her huge arse off me and stepping backwards.

I listened to the fat ugly sixty year old urinating and coughing in the bathroom at the end of the dormitory and then I heard the toilet flush. My mind was turning cartwheels as she shuffled towards me and I stared wide-eyed at her cheap cotton dress which barely covered her thick thighs and vast bottom. She waddled up to me and pulled her skirt up at the back and dragged down her stained nylon knickers and placed them on the bed next to her teeth.

"Now then young man let's see how good you are shall we?" she said as I, once again, pulled roughly at my bonds, desperate to escape.

She swung her heavy leg over me and sat squarely on my upper chest, with the front of her unbuttoned dress and grubby underskirt arranged over my face. I threw my head from side to side trying to buck her off but she was much too heavy. My puny frame was no match for this fat old cleaner.

"No struggling son or else your aunty'll get fucking cross," she said, "and you won't like what I'll do to yer bollocks," she continued, reaching behind her and gripping them tightly.

"Aah, oh, augh, yes. Alright, you win," I shouted as she let go and slid further up my chest.

Under her dress I looked up her massive thighs, obscenely encased by smooth brown nylon stockings. Between them the tight curls of her cunt seemed to beckon me. I looked at the dark cavern where I was soon about to stick my tongue and my penis became hard, rock hard.

Very slowly, by degrees, she slid her thighs past my cheeks and lifted her heavy flabby body onto my face.

"Oh fuck, oh no, oh no, no, no fuck," I whispered to myself as her open vagina appeared in front of me. My penis strained at its tip and my balls were pulled against my body.

It was huge and had a large prominent clitoris and equally prominent flaps which hung down covered with mucous and slime. I watched as she placed it over my nose and began wiping it all over me. The smell was horrendous. I could tell she had recently pissed as all around me there was the odour of warm urine. My penis jerked wildly.

"Tongue out and stick it up me cunt," she grunted casually, now in charge and anxious to masturbate on my face once more.

I watched horrified as she reached down between her legs and stretched her labia apart and pushed herself firmly over my mouth and nostrils. I fought for breath and gave up and began stimulating her as best I could. Her cunt was so big that I wondered whether she could even feel my tongue delving inside her. I wondered how many penises had been up this squelching love-hole and, more to the point, how many 'young men' she had face-sat in her sixty odd years?

She squirmed on me, adjusting her position to provide maximum gratification, and then began jerking herself off violently. My head was pushed firmly into the mattress as she slid her dripping fanny over and over my upturned face, dragging my nose through the furrow of her fleshy flaps and over her clitoris. Above me, muffled by the two layers of her skirt and petticoat, I heard her curse with pleasure. My penis felt as if it were a foot long.

"Fucking lovely this is sonny, fucking lovely," she muttered grinding herself faster and more furiously over me. My whole body ached and my penis began turning itself inside out, it was so stiff.

I watched with morbid curiosity as her genitals oozed colourless fluid over me, making my face one thick messy slick of female lubrication. Her pubic hair dripped of cunt-juice and my face ran with her secretions and I smelled totally of hot sweaty vagina. I tried again to pull myself off the bed but the Japanese knots were much too tight so I just had to grit my teeth and close my eyes and put up with this incessant torture.

"Fucking, lovely jubbly," she gurgled as she slid over me more and more brutally.

Every vestige of dignity had been squeezed out of me by this quivering mass of female blubber bouncing about on top of me, and sliding her flaps over my nostrils. Her coarse pubic hair scratched my forehead as she literally cantered down the 'home straight' to her orgasm.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," she bellowed now bucking, sliding and bouncing on my face with almost bestial fury.

This vicious, merciless and savage harridan kept sliding herself over my face in her slimy goo. I ceased to be human and now felt as if I was part of her, and that I didn't exist and was just a convenient shape against which she was violently masturbating.

"Lovely fucking jubbly," she roared, now completely out of control and jerking relentlessly over the contours of my face.

Her petticoat was now ripped and I could see her gaping dress through it, thrashing and swishing so quickly that it was just a blur. The bed, and mattress creaked and banged as she bounced ever closer to her ultimate pleasure.

"Oh my fuck, (creak, bang) Oh my fuck, (creak, bang) oh my fuck, (creak, bang)" she screamed through her toothless gums.

I was 'willing' her to finish off her orgasm. My head couldn't take any more of her face-fucking. I just wanted her to fucking finish as I spat out pussy-phlegm and pubic hair at each never ending bounce.

"Oh, (creak, bang) oh, (creak, bang) oh, (creak, bang) oh, oh, oh," (creak bang) screeched this fat 'Aunty Doris' with my tongue prodding her clitoris. On and on it went, for many, many minutes. I just wanted her to reach her orgasm and put me out of my misery.

Then it happened. She suddenly stopped and pulled my face deep into her cunt with her podgy fingers.

I gasped for breath then I felt it well up inside her.

Her legs spasmed, then her thighs, then her belly, then her vagina and then the rest of her pulsated, then juddered, quivered, shivered, shook and shuddered as she bellowed out a gigantic "Oh fuuuuuuuuuck," and flooded my nostrils with fanny-juice.

It took her five long minutes to recover, and in the meantime I frantically tried to jerk her off me using my shoulders, neck and head. I felt as if I was drowning and she appeared not to notice. I probably felt like a 'little annoyance' tucked away between her legs under her dress.

"That were fucking ace young man, that were fucking lovely," she said in her 'rural Cockney' accent lifting up her dress and petticoat.

My head still lay between her thighs framed by her laddered stocking tops and yellowed suspender fastenings and she looked down at my sticky smelly features. I saw that she almost smiled, but was glad that she didn't as her gums looked really awful. She sat up and slid over me dragging her hems across my face. I watched as she pulled up her knickers,put her teeth back in and went for a wee in one of the cubicles.

I lay back and listened to the birdsong and recognised the high pitched singing of a wren and noticed my knob had drooled out globules of precum onto my stomach.

I was desperate for another wank.

(Continued in part 25)

Thorilla
Thorilla
571 Followers
12