David's Tall Girls' School Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers

I looked up at her and smiled. She noticed her pubic hair between my teeth and picked it off; I was glad to have been of service and told her so. She stood up and swung her skirt and petticoats over me just as Claire Simpson stood astride me in her pale blue ball gown.

"Hold my glass and knickers please Jill," she said to her friend who still looked red faced from her orgasm.

Claire Simpson was the only woman in the room wearing an ankle length evening dress. It was gathered at the waist and had several tiers each wider than the one above. Every tier overlapped the one below and was finished in broderie flounces. It looked so feminine.

Her shoes were navy blue four inch stilettos and she placed one and then the other next to each of my cheeks she shook her dress over me so that I lay staring up between her legs. Under her dress she wore a wide layered nylon underskirt which was trimmed with a narrow lace border.

She wore white stockings which made her look like a bride. These were held up by a white nylon suspender belt. Her black pubic hair stood out from their predominantly smooth, white and pale blue surroundings. Her thighs bulged out above her stockings as she was curvaceous compared with some of the other teachers.

"Are you ready young man?" she said as she bent her knees and lowered her heavy arse onto my face and shuffled around until her cunt rested on my lips.

I wasted no time in licking her labia and prizing her open like an exotic rare fruit. Immediately her juices flowed and my face once more became a sticky mess. She lasted ten minutes before she came. I used every trick in the book to stimulate her and eventually she screeched out her orgasm and collapsed backwards, her dress open and her legs exposed for all to see.

For some reason Miss Wiff-Naseford began applauding and everyone else joined in. Soon the room was full of clapping teachers and Miss Simpson sheepishly stood up. I lay exhausted on my back with my ankles and wrists completely numb. Miss Wiff-Naseford stepped over to me and took up her usual position of standing astride my face so that I could look up her dress.

"Ladies, I am pleased to announce that young Tom here has almost completed his punishment and has only the three kitchen staff to...err...service. I propose to get them in now and get it over with. Now where is Matron? I want him cleaned up straight away."

Matron had been talking with Muriel and Celia and was wearing a black cocktail dress. She appeared a little worse for wear but looked in better shape than the head teacher who was swaying unsteadily above me. Matron unfastened the straps and I was allowed to stand. I looked a sorry sight and apologised to her.

"Don't worry Tom, we'll get you showered and sprayed with Eau de Cologne so you'll feel nice and fresh for Mavis, Carole and Linda.

I was taken to the staff shower room and enjoyed a welcome five minutes under hot soapy water. I ached all over and felt parched. I had a thumping headache from the whiskies. As soon as Molly had finished drying me and spraying me with perfume I was led back to the headmistress's study where four of the younger teachers were jiving to a skiffle-group record.

I lay on the carpet where someone had placed a small cushion and waited for the final three. No one appeared to want to tie me down so I began masturbating while staring at the dancers' legs and flashes of lacy petticoats.

"Ah Tom the kitchen staff are here and you will pleasure Mavis first," said Miss Wiff-Naseford above the now raucous music. A motherly looking woman in her mid-fifties walked across the room. The head teacher showed her what to do and she pulled up her tight black skirt and underslip and squatted on my face.

Her odour hit me. It was so strong and acrid. What was it about older women? Why did they smell much stronger between their legs? Immediately my tongue was inside her. This time the room could watch what I was doing and I felt somewhat bashful.

Mavis appeared embarrassed too and between us we just shut our eyes and 'went for it' After three or four minutes of clitoral licking she shuddered, tightened all her muscles and shook violently as she came. Her stockings pulled at her suspenders as she stepped off me and pulled her skirt down. I looked up and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. I gripped my penis and prepared myself for Carole.

Carole wore the usual white blouse and black knee length skirt. She wore a pleated woollen skirt over a white flared slip. Her black stockings contrasted dramatically with her white underwear. She reached under the back of her waitress's uniform and pulled down her knickers and handed them to Mavis. She then stepped over me and straddled my face.

She was much younger than Mavis and her legs looked stunning. I began masturbating furiously as I watched her lower herself onto my face. Her labia smelled so musky and enticing. She was a very attractive young woman and I eagerly lapped and licked at her open fanny. She responded immediately and told me that her 'young man' used to do this to her before he died in the Korean War.It didn't take long before she reached her climax which was announced by urgent gasps, moans and groans.

Finally Linda squatted on my face in a similar waitress's uniform and it took fifteen minutes of constant probing to 'bring her off' I had wanked myself senseless and lay back staring at the pool of semen rapidly drying on my stomach.

Molly cleaned me up and I was allowed to put my clothes back on. The other party guests kissed me and shook me by the hands.

Finally Miss Wiff-Naseford kissed me, then savagely French kissed me, and told me that it was refreshing to have a male in the school.

She also invited me back whenever I felt the urge to orally pleasure more Tall Girls from the Dentwood Finishing School for girls aged 18 to 20.

Molly kissed me too and gave me her telephone number. I was determined to see Molly again and get my hands and face inside her nurse's uniform.

A taxi took me back to my friends home.

THE END

(Thanks for all those who emailed me with encouragement and ideas...I never thought it would take this long to write and at one stage I wished that there were fewer girls on the school register. I shall switch back to the other stories which need finishing off....THORILLA.)

Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers