Davie Ch. 04

Story Info
Davie learns the pleasure of an older woman's company.
4k words
4.56
72.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
12to8
12to8
33 Followers

"Oh for gosh sakes, Doris, what are you looking at?"

Mildred, Doris' friend of fifty years was watching her friend's head turn to follow something moving past their apartment complex. They were sitting by the pool where they did every afternoon at 2:00PM unless they had some other engagement. Doris always made a decanter of martinis' and set them out on their reserved table with two lounge chairs. On occasion they slipped into the pool to do a lap or two, and with the July heat the way it has been this year, the ladies had spent more time in the pool.

Having cooled of in the tepid water, Doris and Mildred were sipping their favorite drinks when the young man passed, running down the street. His head was just visible just over the hedge but Doris knew who it was. Mildred was annoyed when she saw that she had lost her friends' attention to her conversation as Doris' body turned away from her.

"Doris! Did you hear what I was saying?"

"That fellow is so attractive, Mildred. It's my neighbor Tom's friend. You know who Tom is right."

"Doris, those young men are half your age. You lost a wonderful man, now it's time to settle back and be a proper widow."

"I'm just looking." Doris said, very annoyed. "I know Harry was a terrific husband and I still miss him after two years. I'm just looking."

Doris leaned across the table to pour them both another drink.

"No more for me. I'm going in to lie down," exclaimed Mildred. With that she rose, took her towel, leaned over and gave her friend a kiss on the forehead and left for her apartment.

Doris sat there, glad her friend left. With drink in hand she thought of her husband, Harry. They were married forty glorious years, had three children, grandchildren and a house. They had lived in this apartment for four years before he passed away. She loved it there so much she stayed and then her longtime friend moved in next door to her own unit.

At sixty, Doris was in great shape. She had a few extra pounds on her but she always ate well and exercised every day. The complex had a workout room and she was either on the treadmill or stationary bike and lifted some free weights. Gifted with blazing red, shoulder length hair and great posture, Doris turned heads. Harry was forever proud to be seen with her and always bought her expensive, form fitting clothing for gifts. She enjoyed the attention from men but was faithful to her man.

"I can't sit her and miss you this much today, Harry," she thought. "I want to enjoy this sun and heat. And this drink."

A few minutes went by and the familiar head came in view over the hedges and then a full body appeared as he walked in thru the gate. Davie, Tom's friend and firefighter buddy approached the pool walking towards his friend's apartment. Doris' next door neighbor

"Hi, Mrs. Benson," called Davie as he neared her. He was hoping to get past without too much conversation. He thought she was nice but she made him feel uneasy, like she was hitting on him and that creeped him out. He always wondered how old she was and thought of her as old.

As he walked past her chair she greeted him with a smile, and leaning to the side of the lounge, held out her left hand to him. Davie felt obligated to respond and took it into his left. It was an awkward move but when she clasped his hand he was surprised at the strength of her grip and the softness of her skin. He looked down at her and smiled. He noticed that her face wasn't wrinkled like he imagined from a distance and she didn't have arms like most old ladies did. Her's had real muscle tone. Davie also noticed that she had an ample chest popping out of her one piece bathing suit. The freckled flesh rose out over the top like hot muffins fresh from the oven.

"Are you looking for Tom, David? "she asked releasing his hand. "I saw him leave here about an hour ago."

"Oh, okay. Thanks. I was just going to hang out with him awhile. I'll stop in later tonight. Thanks, Mrs. Benson. See ya."

"Goodby, David."

Doris watched Davie walk away from her. She enjoyed the view of the young man in his running shorts and t-shirt. Getting up when Davie was out of sight, Doris went to her apartment to have a late lunch and enjoy her latest novel in the coolness of her bedroom.

Saturday night around the complex is usually quiet. Most of the tenants are either out for the evening or holed up in their unit. With the air still somewhat warm from the heat of the day Dories thought she would cool off by sitting by the pool. She had her evening drink of a glass of Chardonnay with the bottle in an ice bucket at the ready. Dressed in a yellow sundress, she abandoned the underwear for the evening. No one was around to see her so she felt safe. Besides, she enjoyed the night air on her skin as it brushed under her dress like caressing hands. All day she had thoughts of nakedness and bodies and her husband fucking her and having an orgasm. Even the book she had been reading contained paragraphs of love making. She felt possessed by images of sex. Before dressing she bathed and shaved her legs, occasionally touching herself while in the bath in places that usually made her tingle. Tonight it only frustrated her.

"Maybe sitting out here would help calm her," she thought.

About an hour into her leisure time, Doris noticed a car pull into the parking lot and a familiar face come thru the gate by the pool. She felt a twinge of joy at the sight of the young man.

"Hello, David," she called to him in a sing song tone.

"Hi Mrs. Benson," replied Davie. "Man, does this woman live out here?" he wondered.

"If your looking for Tom, I saw him go out earlier. Looked like he was out for the night. On a date, maybe," Doris informed him.

"Yea, I guess. I was just coming over to hang out. Not much going on."

"Are you off work tonight from the firehouse, David?"

"Yea, I have a couple free days."

"Why don't you sit down and hang out here with me? Would you like a beer?"

"Uh, sure. I'd like one, thanks." Davie's good nature kicked in like it usually does with people and he knew that sitting talking to the older folks can be rewarding. You can learn a lot and it makes them happy.

"Why don't you go in my fridge and bring out a couple of beers and put them in my ice bucket here. I'm sure you'll want more than one."

"Okay, Mrs. Benson," he laughed and went on his errand.

While he was gone, Doris poured another glass of wine for herself and adjusted her dress so that she would not accidently expose herself. When Davie came back with his beers and placed some in the bucket he pulled a chair up next to her.

The two talked for about an hour about his work, his friends, both of their families and almost anything that lead from one topic to another. Doris was on her second glass of wine and Davie his third beer when the two sat back in their chairs, quietly, to relax. Davie was reflecting how pleasant it was to sit there with Doris and how warm and friendly she was.

"Boy, that water looks inviting," he said. "I'd take a dip if I had my suit."

"Do you need a suit?" Doris questioned. "Why not slip out of your clothes and hop in. No one will see you."

"How about you? You'll see me." Davie answered shyly.

"Oh, I'll close my eyes. Go ahead if you want to. Look, my eyes are shut," she said as she placed her hand over her eyes.

Davie pondered it for a moment and then thought, "What the hell". He got up and stood by the pool, kicked off his loafers, pulled his jeans and jocks down, took off his t-shirt and walked down the steps at the shallow end, near Doris, and into the water. Davie was not aware that thru his undressing maneuvers, Doris had peeked thru her fingers and watched the entire stripping scene. She marveled at his muscle tone and tan save for where his trunks were blocked the sun. His buttocks was firm and small and his back looked very strong. Out of respect he avoided exposing his privates to her but she did get a glimpse of his short curly black hair just below his stomach and it appeared that it wasn't grossly overpowering. Her husband had been blessed with just enough hair. Not like some men who she had seen that looked like apes. She was happy to see there was none on this kids back.

As Davie swam a couple laps, Doris picked up her glass and walked to the pool, sat down on the edge and placed her bare feet in. The water was still warm even though the sun had set and the lone couple were bathed in a soft light from a garden lamp. There wasn't much chance to be seen by any of the residents but swimmer and voyeur had an ample view of each other.

As Davie waded into the shallow area towards Doris, he had an unobstructed view up her dress. She had pulled it up slightly to avoid it getting wet not realizing the scenery she provided. Clearly, wisps of her soft red hair were framed between her creamy white thighs.

"Wow. No panties," he thought.

Now he crouched low in the water with fresh interest and a desire to see more of her. He attempted to be nonchalant about it but Doris had in fact noticed what Davie was looking at. Feeling mildly tipsy and very brazen she opened her legs slightly. A breeze blew up and touched her flesh, causing her to quietly gasp.

"My, the water feels good. I wouldn't mind cooling off."

"Why don't you come in then, Doris," Davie laughed as he feigned covering his eyes. He knew she would because he was sensing an electricity between them beginning in the quiet of the night. Doris didn't think about it long.

"Yea, why not." She reached behind her neck, unzipped the dress a few inches and pulled it up over her head, tossing it back on to the lounge. Quickly she turned back and slipped down into the water so as not to be seen by the young man.

Davie did see a lot though. He saw that Doris' ass was firm, she had ample hips and a bit of a tummy and as he saw earlier, great tits. The shape of her breasts were like two large grapefruits. They gave their heaviness away when she dropped into the water and they rolled from side to side.

"She must have been a very hot catch in her youth, he thought."

With a motion of his head, Davie invited her to join him and the pair now turned together and silently began swimming to the far end of the pool. As they cut thru the water their bodies touched now and again, a leg, a hand, once their bottoms but they continued on uninterrupted. Reaching the shallow end finally, they stopped to catch their breaths.

"That was fun," Doris giggled as she waded toward Davie keeping a respectable distance. That was a good thing lest she see that he was showing signs of arousal, by the growth of his manhood. Thru the refraction of the waves in the pool, Doris could make out a large mass that hung between the young mans legs and it caused a knot to form in her stomach.

"What the hell am I doing here with this young stud," she thought, and at that very moment he complimented her.

"Your in great shape, Doris" encouraged by the brain in his cock.

"For an old girl, you mean?" she countered.

"Not at all. I enjoyed looking at you. Am enjoying."

"You're making me blush, David. You're the one who is a pleasure to look at."

Davie was becoming aroused by this banter and decided to take a bold step.

"Would you consider letting me have a better look at you, Doris?

"I don't know if...." She never had a chance to finish her response because her companion suddenly and provocatively began swimming around her, encircling her in a froth of foamy water. As Davie enveloped her, Doris tried to remain facing him by turning herself around this way and that. They were both laughing at his antics but it had an affect of soothing their nervousness.

With each spin of her body, Davie watched her large breasts splash at the surface. She felt his stare and took hold of them, each hand cupping one. He stopped swimming, stood in front of her and placed one arm around her waist. It sent a shiver straight to her head. He placed his other hand on her hip and pulled her close to him. Releasing her breasts she allowed her body to be guided by this strong male and she fell into him.

His cock was not fully erect but she felt it's length against her belly and on her crotch. Emitting a deep groan of pleasure she wrapped her arms around him and pulled against his torso ever tighter. Her breasts crushed into him and he felt her grind tenderly into his body.

"I'm sorry." Doris pulled away, embarrassed by her uninhibited behavior.

"I was the one who asked to see more of you. Come here." he insisted as he took her hand and pulled her thru the water to the steps of the pool. Davie directed her to sit so that she was in up to her waist. He sat a step below her, and placing one arm around her waist again and gazed up to her face. He was charmed by her beauty. He now saw a woman with bright caring eyes and a sensual mouth with full red lips and bright white teeth. Leaning into her, he kissed her deeply. She returned it and fell into his hold as he placed his other hand around her throat, then slipped it down slowly across her upper chest, to finally cup a breast.

Their kiss was long and intense. Doris hadn't felt that kind in such a long time that she threw both hands around Davies' head and devoured his mouth. Her tongue explored his, pushed onto his teeth, inside his cheeks and licked his face. He pulled away and bit at her throat and shoulders. With both his hands under Doris' her armpits, he pulled her to him and put his mouth on her tits. His face lay between them and she shook them in his face. She slapped him with her swinging globes. He licked and bit her nipples and she yelped in pleasured pain.

Doris reached down searching for Davies' cock and found it easily because it now was engorged with blood, standing out of the water like a piling. Looking down while her lover continued to enjoy her heaving tits, she watch it bob and splash with his movements. Doris was enthraled by the sight. She caressed the purple head, feeling the silkiness, she stroked it with her small hand, not able to encircle the full circumference and she wiggled it to feel it's weight.

No sounds emitted from them except the splashing of the water against their violent moves until Doris hissed in Davie's ear, "I want to suck you!"

With that, Davie moved to sit on the steps so that his cock was clearly out of the water and Doris knelt between his legs. She took hold of the rigid object and bringing her face to it, first licked around the crown of the head. Her tongue swirled around and around then back to sucking on the tip. She licked at the piss slit and with just an inch or two in her mouth she pumped up and down allowing her saliva to leak out and drip like a candle where she would use it to lubricate the shaft to stroke it. Doris played with his sack with her free hand, rolling his encased balls.

Davie watched the engorged head disappear into her mouth and then her head continued to drop onto him. With her mouth spread wide, it seemed to devour his cock. Inch by inch it slid down her throat until finally after getting half of it in, she pulled up gasping for air.

"Oh my, that was good. Your cock is delicious."

Gripping her head roughly with both hands he shoved her face down to his crotch and as her mouth opened he pumped it into her. Fast, short stabs.

"Oh dammit, suck my cock," he growled and she gladly responded with resolve.

"Umf, ugh, umf," muffled sounds came from her stuffed orifice. Doris welcomed the roughness. She had missed it for so long. Being forced to suck a mans cock was a pleasure. Her one hand went between her legs and she grabbed at her pussy. Rubbing hard while having her head pounded onto this massive penis was getting her closer to where she had needed to be for a long time. Fingers pulled at her open gash and the warm water entered her.

Davie saw that she was playing with herself and his desire grew to fuck this older woman. He pulled her up from her position and she climbed onto his lap knowing his next move. With his passions at there zenith, his hands fondled Doris' ass and back and tits and legs. He marveled at the smoothness of her skin and his intense desire for her. Her legs straddling his, she reached down griping his now pulsing cock and positioned it to the opening of her vagina entrance. She slowly stroked it against her opening and felt the fat knob cause her clit to protrude from it's hooded shelter. Davie was so hot he kept trying to shove into her but she held him off to acquaint her tight hole with the enormous opening she would need to take him in.

In order to slow him down, Doris used the skills that had laid dormant in her for so long. She pushed her breasts into his face to have them sucked. She mashed them into his mouth, she rubbed them side to side and all the while she concentrated opening her hole up to receive the pleasure of him. Finally the muscles in her groin relaxed and his cock slid in to half it's length. Davie groaned loudly and she stifled his noise with a swollen nipple. She pulled up so that the shaft was free of her and again she played it against her clit. Her cavity now desired to be filled and as she sat down on his cock she felt the first signs of her hot fluid escape from her hole and froth at the opening. Down she plunged taking more and more of him. Her vault stretched ever wider and Doris felt as though his prick would split her open.

Gaining control of his emotions, Davie began to enjoy his rider now. He reached around his mate to grab both handfuls of her ass. Although firm she had ample flesh to clench and squeeze. Now he controlled her motion to his advantage. Lifting her by the ass, his slid her pussy up so that his cock nearly disengaged and then slowly plunged her down on to him again. He repeated this motion with ease as the water gave Doris' body buoyancy. She arched her back so that the shaft entered completely to the base. She felt his balls striking her anus and whispered for Davie to slip a finger in her puckered sleeve. He complied and as she adjusted to one he slid a second in. Throwing her arms around his neck, Doris was now pumping up and down wildly.

"Oh my god. Oh fuck. Oh fuck." she cried out, her words matching each downward thrust of her torso.

"Come on. Come on. Fuck my cock, you whore," Davie sang out with her.

His word inspired her. She always loved being treated like a slut by Harry. She delight in being this boys whore now. Doris felt his cock swelling with each thrust and slam of her pelvis. He had a vise like grip on her torso and controlled her like a pile driver. Flesh rippled on her ass cheeks and her tits flung about wildly until he pushed his mouth on one blood engorged nipple then the other. His teeth bit and pulled on the rosy pink aureolas making her shriek and she pulled his head into her by his wet hair.

The water that they still laid in was a torrent of sound from their wild movement as waves hit the side of the pool. The water that sloshed between the two thrashing bodies rubbed Doris' clit as if fingers massaging her. It was coming. Her head was becoming lighter as the thick probing cock drilled deeper into her orifice. Getting nearer. The pounding of Davies' fat prick sent convulsion thru her body and she felt uncontrollable spasms begin to take over her whole being. Now. Now. Her back arched and she gripped his strong shoulders taking over the pumping action of her torso. Yes. Yes. Never allowing his cock to escape her drenched pussy she took the strokes in full measure to bring her climax to it's crest. Finally, it hit. Her body stiffened.

"F-u-c-k m-e-e-e you bastard! She hissed thru her teeth as she pulled at Davies' hair and banged furiously on his lap. She was a wild woman with years of dormant hot cum exploding out of her body. She felt three waves come over her and wanted more, so she refused to cease her movements. She climbed higher and higher still. Her hips bucked onto him as waves of intense pleasure swept over her.

12to8
12to8
33 Followers
12