Davin's Teasing Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Davin gets more of his sis than he ever thought he will.
3.1k words
4.59
148.6k
36

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Since the ratings for my first story weren't all devastating, I decided to continue it ;). I hope you like it. Apologies for not giving a chapter number for the first part.

Afterwards, Davin was resting in his bed, motionless for quite some time; he couldn't believe what just had happened.

"Did I really just jerk off for my sister's viewing pleasure? What a way to start the weekend!"

Not willing to spend the rest of the day in bed, he finally got up, pulled his pants up and made for the bathroom. Passing his sister's door, he noticed that it was closed again. She wouldn't have gone to bed again, would she?

Feeling cheeky, he decided to get another peek through her keyhole; you never know what might await you there.

Sure enough, like last evening she was on her bed again, fingering herself. Can't be that watching him had turned her on so, or can it? His cock already was growing again, despite just having shot a sizeable load, but seeing those beautiful breasts just was too much for his self control. Feeling a bit guilty of standing out here, watching her he had an idea, maybe she would return the favour? Gently, he knocked on the door and waited. From the other side he heard her jump up, making some noise a muffled "wait a sec" coming through the door.

After a few moments she told him it's ok and he stepped slowly into her room, grinning slightly.

"Hey sis, what are you up to?"

"Uh, nothing was just about to get myself ready to get up"

"Oh, OK. Just wanted to tell you, that, umm how do I put it, well, about before; when you watched me, I mean, it kinda turned me on, knowing you were watching" - he blushed slightly as he stammered it out, not knowing how she would take it. At first she said nothing, just watching him, then the mischief started to show up again in her big eyes and a slow grin spread on her face.

"Is that so? Well, you certainly looked turned on, that's for sure, and I have to admit, I liked the show myself, it was rather erotic"

"Glad you liked it too...I was just thinking, since you've seen me do it, ummm, maybe I could, you know, errmmm, see you?" his blush got worse towards the end and his palms were beginning to sweat "You know, I've never seen a girl do it, other than on video, of course". He braced himself for an outraged outburst but nothing came, instead she just sat on her bed, saying nothing.

After what seemed like an eternity, she just shrugged and started peeling off her clothes "Fair's fair," she murmured, "and there's something I've been willing to finish anyway..."

With that she slid out of her panties too, exposing her beautiful shaved pussy to her astonished brother. He just stood there gaping as she lay back on the bed and put her feet up, exposing her crotch to him, sliding her fingers slowly down her body towards her mound.

Stumbling he got her chair and sat down in front of her, mesmerized by the show she was giving him. At first she was just running her fingers around, on her belly, stopping just short of her pussy, and then caressing her upper thighs. She licked off her finger and then parted her lips ever so slightly at the top, letting her index finger touch her clit, circling excruciatingly slow. Her tongue lashed out, licking her lips as she kept on circling a bit faster now, her other hand running up and down her legs and body. Davin watched intently, forgetting all that was around him, he soaked up her every move, how she sighed softly, how her slender fingers ran over her body, how her pussy was slightly parted at the top where her index finger did his magic. He was dimly aware of his cock pressing against the fabric of his shorts, throbbing slightly.

Jessica was already on fire again she had been close to cumming when her brother had knocked on the door, and her pussy had remained soaking wet while he had come in. She had been really relieved when he suggested watching her masturbate, since she hadn't known how long she could have suppressed her horniness otherwise. Feeling his eyes on her turned her even more on, from the corner of her eyes she could see the lust in his eyes, how he watched her every move, his eyes wandering over her body relentlessly. She almost could feel warmth like form a ray of light wherever his eyes landed. She smiled to herself as she saw him rearranging his crotch, his erection clearly visible through his pants.

She turned back to her pussy, massaging her clit with two fingers, then moving slowly down, sliding a finger into her soft pussy. The wetness and warmth immediately engulfed her finger as it glided in swiftly. Eagerly, she slid in another finger and a third, feeling them, caressing herself. Her movements became faster; her breath was coming out in gusts. Her left hand slid up her body, gripping her breast, kneading it softly, playing with her hard nipple. Then she moved it back down, again paying some attention to her clit as the other hand fucked her pussy.

Meanwhile, her brother sat on her chair, nearly motionless, watching her please herself, the erection in his pants was almost beginning to hurt by now but he ignored it, absorbed in the show in front of him. He heard her starting to moan, writhing on the bed as her hands expertly touched her nerve centres, pleasuring herself with every touch. He watched intently as she arched her back, hip up in the air, pushing her pussy towards him, moaning ever louder, shutting her eyes, her face a mask of pleasure. With a start he realized that she was having an orgasm, thinking absentmindedly that she's the first woman to have an orgasm in his presence, even if he didn't contribute to it. A thin sheen of perspiration glistened on her skin, as she arched her back as far as it would go, shouting out a loud "YES!", her body starting to shake as she gripped herself, thrashing on the bed, enjoying every second. Seconds later she was starting to relax, her body falling back on the bed, breathing hard, hands wandering over her body that seemed to shine with satisfaction. Her eyes opened and fixed on his, smiling that mischievous smile again.

"How did you like that, bro?" she asked breathlessly, in a mock-innocent voice

"All I can say is that was by quite a margin the most erotic, sexy thing I've seen in my life. You are so incredibly sexy and graceful, I just can't put it in words" blushing bright crimson as soon as the words had left his mouth.

"Is that so?" she purred, still naked on her bed, she got up and walked slowly over to him, her hips swaying as she moved, her gaze wandering down to his pants. "It sure does appear so" she said as she softly laid her hand on the bulge in his jeans.

"What...What are you doing?" he demanded in an alarmed voice, realizing again that this sexy woman here was, in fact, his sister and what they're doing is wrong on so many levels.

"Nothing you don't want as well, judging by this" patting his erection softly, she started unzipping his pants with experienced hands. Within a flash she had his shorts down and was massaging his erection through is boxers. Feeling her fingers on his melted his resolve like snow in the sun; he swallowed dry not knowing what was happening.

"Relax, bro. Someone should have done that for you a long time ago, you being the sweet guy that you are, and I'll be delighted to do you that favour now" With that she gave his boxers a quick pull, his cock sprang up as they slid down, a drop of precum flowing down the side of his head.

"I...I don't know, Jess. We really shouldn't....OHHHHH" which is all he could say before all rational thought vanished as he felt her soft, wet lips on his cock, caressing the tip softly, her tongue darting out now and then, touching his head. Her hands went for his balls touching them softly, running up and down, one hand running up the lower side of his hard cock. All feelings of guilt were gone, replaced by pure pleasure and overwhelming desire. He never thought that getting a blowjob was this good, all his dreams and fantasies fell well short of what he was experiencing at the moment. He tensed as he felt her lips slide over the length of his penis, engulfing it with the warm softness of her mouth. He moaned, started to run his hands through her soft hair, feeling her head bob up and down; already he was beginning to feel the point of no return approaching rapidly.

"Sis, umm, I can't hold it....I'm gonna cum soon" he panted.

Upon hearing that, she intensified her efforts, making no move to pull it out, pleasuring his cock with all the skill she had (and she had quite a bit of skill). He felt himself tense again, pulled his cheeks together and felt the cum rise in him, shoving his hip in her direction he let out a loud grunt as he felt it shoot out, pumping several streams of it right into her mouth. Still, she made no move to get it out; instead he saw her swallow several times before taking to cock slowly out of her mouth, licking off the remaining drops off cum. Then she looked up at him sheepishly, licking her lips, smiling.

"Mhh, I've been missing this. You taste great, by the way" she said, as if what just happened was the most normal thing in the world. At a loss of words he sat there, his cock still in her hands, now half-limp, totally confused but satisfied like never before.

"Sis, I, err, that was, WOW. I never imagined it would feel this great. I mean, I have nothing to compare it with, but damn, you give great head"

Jessica had to laugh at her brother's embarrassment, but truth be told, she really had enjoyed sucking him off. She'd never thought about it before, but now that she had she wondered how she could have missed it till now.

"Thank you, I take pride in my oral skills. Maybe sometime you can return the favour." She added with a wink. "Now I think I should get myself ready, I told Amy I'd come shopping with her this afternoon"

With that she got up, went to her cupboard, pulled out some clothes and started clothing. Davin just watched his pants still down. He watched how she pulled up a black hipster over that perfect ass of hers, and then put on a matching black lace bra. Adding a nice, dark-blue mini and a light-blue top, she finished her outfit. He smiled at her, still not believing what just happened, and how he could have missed how sexy she is till now.

"Well, you might have to go back to your own room now, what would Mom think if she saw you sitting in my room alone with your pants down". Grinning she patted him on the head and waved him goodbye as she headed out the door and down the stairs. Minutes later he heard her car pull out of the driveway.

Alone now he gathered himself, went to the bathroom to clean himself up and then headed out to go play some football with his buddies.

He got home at around six, and found his sister already there, preparing dinner for herself.

"Hey there, Mom has late shift tonight, so we're all alone. I made enough for two, care to join me?"

"Yeah sure, thanks."

They ate dinner in silence. Davin just couldn't come up with an innocent topic, and he didn't dare start about what happened this morning. Jessica seems to thoroughly enjoy his discomfort, grinning at him over her plate from time to time, yet she didn't breach the subject either.

Afterwards, they decided to watch a movie. Davin sat down on the couch, sipping on his beer, when Jessica came over, snuggling up to him as she had so many times before. Yet somehow, today it all felt differently. Before it was always the warm, comforting feel of hugging someone you hold dearly. Today, he was aware of every curve of her body, he felt her breast touch his arm, her leg touching his, smelled the wonderful smell of her hair. Every time she moved to adjust her position it shot through him like a bolt of electricity. He barely noticed the movie running so aware was he of her presence, so close to him. Without thinking, one of his hands landed on her knee, stroking it softly. She sighed and snuggled ever closer to him. Her scent filled his nose, robbing him of any clear thought, her soft body pressed to him felt so wonderful, so right.

After a moment, he slowly slid his hand up her leg, letting it rest on her thigh, feeling the softness of her skin; she wriggled even closer to him. Slowly he traced his finger further up until he touched the fabric of her mini, softly circling with the tips of his fingers. Still he heard or felt no protest from her, so he swallowed dry and then slowly slid his hand under her skirt, feeling her warmth. He nearly stopped breathing as his hand slowly crept upwards, touching the edge of her panties, but not stopping there. Tenderly, his fingers slid over her panties in between her legs. To his surprise, he felt her react to his touch now, and the panties already felt slightly wet to his touch.

He took together all his courage and cleared his throat: "Jess?"

"Hmm?" came the reply

"This morning...you said something about me returning the favour. Where you serious?"

She looked up at him, smiling "Sweetling, this is one of the things I don't joke about. In fact I've been hoping that you'd return it sooner or later.."

"Well, I wouldn't want to be in your debt" he said with a soft laugh, sliding her sideways until she lay on the couch, looking up a him so seductively.

He went down in between her knees, kissing her legs, moving his lips slowly upwards, kissing her through her panties, tongue darting out to taste the wet spot.

"I've never done this before; I hope you have patience with me, ok?"

"Sure Davin, take your time; I'm all yours"

I'm all yours. Those words kept ringing in his ears. Just four words, but right then they meant the world for him. Gingerly, he pulled her panties down, shedding them on the floor, then he hesitantly went in with his mouth, softly touching her lips with his.

"Mhh, you're doing well so far...now use your tongue, honey. Use your....ohhh right, like this" she sharply pulled in air as she felt his tongue slide in between her lips, just the tip of it.

He wriggled it a bit, then went upwards, towards her clit. When he felt her knob, he started to slowly circle it with his tongue and felt her body react to it. His hands moved over her smooth, slender legs, taking in their feel, not wanting to miss a single spot. Moving up to her upper thighs and over to side to her buttocks, kneading them softly, loving how they gave way to his exploring fingers. By her moans he gathered he wasn't doing too badly, so he redoubled his efforts with his tongue, flicking in and out. Touching her clit, then retracting it, then in again, circling it, feeling her shudder under his touch. He slid one hand from her buttocks inside, sliding the tip of his fingers over her lips, parting them slightly, dipping it in to feel the wonderful wetness within. He took the finger out again for a second, to lick her juice off his finger, it tasted like nothing he's tasted before, and he couldn't get enough of it. He slid his finger in again, this time all the way, feeling how hot and wet she was in there. His tongue resumed caressing her clit, getting another moan as he touched her there again.

He went on like this, exploring her pussy, feeling her arousal heighten with every moment. He slid in another finger, and slowly started to fuck her with two of his fingers. In and out they went. From time to time he stopped licking her clit to look up at her. Her eyes were closed, lips wet, her mouth open and she was breathing hard, her chest rose and fell fast, her nipples protruding through her shirt.

"God, Davin, you're a natural talent, she panted, my ex couldn't do it this good after all these years, mhhh, this feels so right, don't stop" her words came up in a cut off fashion as if she had to struggle for air with every single word.

Encouraged, he dipped his tongue in her pussy, feeling her out with it while he caressed her clit with his index finger. She pushed her pussy forward, shoving it in his face. He gripped her butt and pressed her to him, tongue darting around in her pussy, feeling how she wriggled more and more. Her moans came louder and louder, encouraging him even more. He licked and caressed until he felt her tighten a loud moan escaping her mouth.

"Ohhhhh, Davin, I'm gonna cum, don't stop, now, I'm cumming, YES!" she shouted as she stared thrashing in his arms, the orgasm flowing through her body, her pussy pressed to his face, spreading her juices over him. He held her tightly, caressed her until orgasm was through; then he slowly released her, and snuggled in right next to her on the couch.

They remained like that through the rest of the movie, though they didn't realize it was still running. The just held each other, enjoying the moment.

After a long time Jessica finally managed to get out some words

"Damn, that felt so good, why have you never told me you're so good at this, I feel like an idiot having missed that for so long"

He grinned is most innocent grin "Well, up to now, I haven't really known, and you've never asked"

"True enough" she returned his grin "well, now I know, and I think from now on, you'll have some additional chores from your sister"

"If only all chores were this pleasant" With that he bent down and gave her a quick kiss on her lips. Feeling her own juice on his lips she instinctively reached out and pulled him to her, tasting herself and him, turning the quick peck into a long passionate kiss.