Davis Furniture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers

"Oh yeh, bitch. Lick my cunt. Make me cum." Karen turned her face up toward the ceiling, losing herself in the building pleasure Julie was giving her.

Julie eagerly sucked Karen's clit into her mouth. Her tongue swirled as she rhythmically sucked Karen's clit. Julie slipped a second finger inside and thrust in and out of her pussy. Karen bucked and rode Julie's hand, thrusting her hips up towards the ceiling, supported by her bound hands. Unconsciously, Julie began to slowly roll her hips.

Spreading her legs wide, Karen opened her eyes, looked back into Julie's and commanded "Lick my asshole bitch. Make me cum."

Julie withdrew her fingers from Karen's pussy and moved them up to her clit. She rolled Karen's warm, stiff clit between her fingers as she lowered her mouth. Julie hesitantly licked Karen's asshole. Slowly, Julie lapped at the puckered hole.

Johnny watched as his mother slowly obeyed Karen's commands. He could see his mother's pussy lips beginning to swell and elongate. He also could see moisture forming between them. He watched as his mother's hips rolled as she licked her employee. The smell of lust filled his nostrils.

Karen thrust wildly at Julie's tongue. She moaned loudly, "Lick it slut."

Julie thrust her tongue at Karen's asshole and began licking. She licked up, from her ass to her pussy. Julie continued to massage Karen's clit as she licked her pussy and ass. Faster and faster, Julie licked as Karen's juices flowed down between her cheeks.

One last flick from Julie's tongue sent Karen into an earth shattering orgasm. Her juices gushed from her pussy onto Julie's face. She frantically bucked and kicked her legs as wave after wave of pleasure shot through her body.

Sweaty and spent, Karen finally relaxed, barely moving but breathing heavy. Julie looked up at the gunman. She had forgotten all about the camera as it caught Karen's fresh juices all over her face.

Julie quickly regained her composure and sat up on her knees. No one spoke for a few minutes until, finally, the gunman said, "Tsk, tsk. Such filthy words from those pretty lips. I think you liked the way Mom licked your pussy, didn't you Missy? Yes, you did. But such a dirty little mouth on that pretty face."

Karen, realizing her actions had gotten out of hand, looked at the wall and away from the gunman and Julie. He turned his attention to Julie and said "But Mom is the one with the dirty mouth. Aren't you? Licking Missy's dirty little asshole like that. Well done Mom. I think you've licked pussy before. If not, you're a really quick study. I know Junior liked it."

Realizing her son had been watching, staring at her from behind the whole time, Julie turned around to face Johnny at the foot of the bed. His cock was fully erect now from the display he had just witnessed.

With the camera still on Julie, the masked man walked back behind Johnny and put the gun up to his head again. Looking down at Julie, he said "Better help Junior out Mom. Either you make his cock or the gun go off. Your choice."

Panicked, Julie looked up at her son. Johnny looked at his mother. Her face was covered in Karen's juices. Her large breasts were rising and falling with each hurried breadth and her nipples were hard.

Julie crawled on her knees to the edge of the bed and reached for his cock with her hand. The intruder's words froze her in her tracks.

"He can do that for himself Mom. Well, not right now he can't. And after the show he just had, I bet Junior's about to bust. He saw how good you used your mouth on that sweet little pussy Mom. Show Junior how well you can use it on a cock."

Julie and the gunman both watched as Johnny furiously shook his head 'no.' With a mother's love for her child, Julie looked into her son's eyes. She saw all of the fear and anguish in them and whispered, "It'll be alright sweetie."

She grabbed his cock with her right hand and bent her head down. She lowered her mouth and gently kissed his cock. Slowly, Julie licked up and down the shaft. Up one side, down the other. She slowly stroked his cock as she licked him.

"Your Mom is a real good cocksucker, isn't she Junior?" Johnny looked down in horror as his mother's tongue licked along his shaft. Then he saw her lips part and place his cock in her mouth.

"Look into his eyes Mom."

Without hesitation, Julie looked up at Johnny as her lips wrapped around his cock. Johnny let out a muffled groan. Julie slowly worked her head up and down, sucking Johnny's cock deeper into her mouth.

She had forgotten how it felt to have a hard cock in her mouth. She really forgot how much she loved it too. She loved the saltiness, the taste of pre-cum and of semen, the musky smell of a man's crotch, and the stiffness filling her mouth.

Julie continued to work her head up and down, licking and sucking. She lost herself in the sensation of sucking that cock in her mouth and forgetting just who's cock it was.

"I think Junior likes it Mom. Show him how much you like it. Play with your pussy while you suck Junior's cock."

The gunman watched as Julie's left hand immediately moved between her legs while her lips slid up and down Johnny's cock. Julie's fingers rubbed her clit with one hand as she continued to stroke the cock in her other.

Her lips moved along the veined shaft as her tongue licked the velvety head in her mouth. She could feel him swelling between her lips and she quickened the pace with her fingers along her clit.

Julie firmly stroked Johnny's cock as the gunman pulled her head up off of him just in time. Johnny's first stream of cum landed on her cheek. The next across her other cheek and nose, the next on her mouth, lips and chin, another across her neck and chest.

Johnny seemed to cum for minutes as Julie continued to pump his cock with one hand and her pussy with the other. Julie's lips parted, her eyes glazed, staring into her son's as the first wave of her orgasm hit.

Julie loudly moaned "OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!" and she furiously worked both hands. She thrust her hips up and down along her fingers, moaning, almost screaming as she came.

Finally, as her orgasm subsided, Julie released Johnny's cock from her right hand and pulled back her left, both of them covered with cum. She looked up at the gunman, again becoming aware the camera was still in his hand.

The gunman said, "Smile," as cum dripped off of her face and onto her tits. Quickly, he turned off the camera and walked toward the door.

Dazed, Julie sat at the foot of the bed and watched as the masked man exited the building. A few minutes passed and Julie regained her composure. Saying nothing, she got up off of the bed, walked to the front door and locked it.

She then went back to Johnny and began removing the tape. She gently pulled the small piece off of his mouth as their eyes met. Neither one spoke.

She moved behind the chair and untaped his wrists. Johnny's hands were blue from the pressure and he rubbed them to get the circulation back.

Julie then moved in front of the chair and knelt between her son's legs. His now flaccid cock lay in his lap, a small drip of cum on his thigh.

Julie looked down as she untaped Johnny's legs and a drop of his cum ran down her face. A long stream stretched and splatted onto his other thigh.

Realizing how she must look, Julie quickly turned toward the bed and wiped her face and breasts clean with the corner of the comforter. It was then she realized that Karen was still taped on the bed.

Julie quickly got to her feet as Karen rolled onto her stomach. Her hands rested on her firm, round ass as Julie unwrapped her clothing and the tape from her wrists.

No one spoke for a long time as each of them rose up and moved over toward their discarded clothes. They dressed as they found each missing piece.

Karen looked down and found a type written note. Opening it reading it allowed, she said "Do not call the police or the video of this little episode will be shown on the Internet. You all seemed to like what happened anyway. Thanks for the show."

Julie looked at Karen, then at Johnny. Karen looked at Julie, Johnny and the floor. Johnny looked away, not making eye contact with either of them. Finally, Julie said, "This goes no further. Everyone agree?"

Johnny only continued to look away as he slowly nodded his head in agreement. Karen, however, spoke up. "Are you kidding me? We're going to let this asshole get away with this? My husband will kill him."

Julie looked at Karen and said, "Or you. You looked pretty willing there at the end." Realizing that she was the person responsible for Karen's orgasm, Julie broke her gaze.

"Look. We all have something to lose here. Karen, if you promise to keep quiet, I'll make it up to you. Please. For all of our sakes, let's just keep this between us."

Karen buttoned the last button on her blouse, yelled "FINE!" turned and stormed off. She slammed the back door as she left.

Julie stood there for a long time, finally saying, "I'm sorry baby. I don't know why this happened. But we'll get through this, ok?"

Johnny eventually looked at his mother. But all he could see was the visions in his head. First, her lips wrapped around his cock. Then, his cock exploding in her hand. Lastly, her cum covered face as she came while she masturbated in front of him. Probably still in shock, he nodded his head in passive agreement.

He turned and walked toward the back door with Julie following behind him. She turned off the lights, locked the door and followed her son to their car in silence.

*********

Karen drove home with the cd blasting her favorite song. She wondered what she would say to her husband Bill when she got home. Pulling into the driveway, she saw his car parked in the street and a light on in the family room of the basement. She closed the car door, locked it and entered the kitchen through the side door.

Dropping her keys and purse on the counter, she walked downstairs toward the family room. She saw the large frame of her husband on the plush sofa against the far wall. His dark overcoat lay on the chair near the big screen. His ski mask, video recorder and prop handgun lie on the coffee table in front of him.

Bill looked up and smiled at Karen as she entered the room. "Well, how was work tonight?" Bill laughed out loud as he got up from the sofa and met Karen. They hugged and kissed each other for a long time.

"That was perfect sweetie" she said to him. "Better than I thought it would be. You were incredible! You can be really scary if you want. You had everyone fooled. It seemed so real."

Bill smiled down at his wife as he held her in his big arms. "Who knew you were such a good actress? Eva Longoria better watch out. She'll be out of a job. Well, not if this little video ever gets out."

They both turned toward the big screen and watched the video close up of Julie licking Karen's asshole in slow motion. They held each other, staring at her tongue as Karen climaxed.

"God, you are fucking awesome, babe" Bill said to his wife as he kissed her deeply.

Karen took Bill's hand and led him to the couch. They both sat back and watched as the screen filled with images of Julie sucking Johnny's cock while she masturbated.

Karen watched and snarled, "That's the last time that bitch ever yells at me. And that little dirt bag son of hers will never grab my ass again when I'm working. I don't care if his mother does own the store. What fucking gives him the right?"

"You should have let me kick his ass like I wanted to babe."

"No sweetie, this was much better. You would have bruised him for only a couple of days. He'll be bruised the rest of his life from tonight. That asshole will be in therapy for years. So will that bitch of a mother. You should have seen how fucked up they were when I left. I can get anything I want out of them now."

Bill smiled, leaned in and kissed his wife. "Plus, we both got to fulfill a few fantasies along the way. That whole fake rape thing was so fucking hot. I've always wanted to see you with another woman and you've always wondered what it would be like with a woman. God, it was fucking awesome!"

They both watched the screen as Johnny's cock erupted in slow motion, stream after stream of sperm landing in Julie's face. Karen said "And if they ever give me any trouble, an anonymous package will arrive every once in a while with this video inside. That'll keep them in line."

Bill stared at the screen, watching as Julie's cum covered face moaned as she climaxed on her hand. "Only problem is, everybody got to cum but me."

Karen's slender hand slipped into his lap and rubbed along the length of Bill's erection. Reaching down, she unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was larger and thicker than Johnny's and ached from the lack of attention it had received all evening.

She gently stroked up and down and lowered her head. Looking up at Bill, she smiled. Her raven hair and striking blue eyes glowed from the light of the big screen.

"Your turn sweetie" as she licked across his aching, swollen head.

MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers
12