Davis Twins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, Alex still hadn't said anything. So Debbie asked him if she could please close up her vagina. She promised she would open it up again for him later if he wanted. But Alex told her to keep it spread. He liked looking at her all opened up. Also, as long as he was in charge, she was to call it her pussy, not her vagina. So Debbie just lay there with her vagina, no her pussy pried open, while she waited to see what Alex would want next.

Alex had one idea, but he wasn't sure he could do it. The thing Mike had said about toys had really interested him, but he wasn't sure how to do it. He didn't have anything in his room that would work, and he wasn't sure he could go get something. Then, he came up with the perfect solution, he would send his mother for it.

His mind made up, Alex told his mom what he wanted her to do. "Mom, I want you to stand up. You're going to go out the door and go to the kitchen. Go into the refrigerator and get a nice size cucumber and bring it back. When you get back here lay back down just as you are, so I can stick the think into your pussy."

Debbie just stared at her son. "You can't be serious. You want me to go get a cucumber so that you can stick it up my vagina, NO WAY IN HELL!!"

Alex glared back at his mom, "Listen bitch, you will do as I say, or you will get your ass tanned again like you won't believe. You had no problem watching me be completely humiliated, so I'll be damned if I'm going to have any sympathy for you. Also, the next time you call it your vagina instead of your pussy, I'm going to take you right over my knee and give you 10 more smacks on that hot behind!"

The woman was stunned. Debbie couldn't believe the way her son had just spoken to her. What was more, she could do absolutely nothing about it. Debbie tried not to cry as she made one last plea, "Alex, I'm begging you, don't do this to me. Besides, if I go out there, your dad will ask me what I'm doing. What am I supposed to tell him?"

Alex just told her to tell him the truth. Only she damned well better remember the rules and not use the word vagina out there either. With that, Alex told her to get moving, or he would have to do something to motivate her.

Debbie knew exactly what Alex meant, and the sting in her behind convinced her she really had better get moving. Besides, when she told her husband what Alex wanted, he would surely put an end to this horror. So, Debbie got off the bed, and walked naked out of her son's room. The only way to the kitchen, was through the room where her husband was, so Debbie headed off towards the living room.

As soon as she walked into the living room, Roger asked Debbie what she was doing. After all, her hour wasn't nearly up. So Debbie told him the truth. "Alex told me to go to the kitchen and get a cucumber. Then I'm supposed to bring it back to him so he can stick it up my pussy!"

Roger's mouth dropped open. "That's unbelievable. I never thought the boy would go that far."

"Well he did, " Debbie snarled back, "so let's put an end to this now!'

"No way, my dear. Alex has most of his hour still left. Honey, when I said that was unbelievable, I didn't mean that it was too much, I just meant that I hadn't expected Alex to be that imaginative. So, I think you'd better get moving and find a really nice cucumber."

Debbie couldn't believe that her husband was going to allow this. "Roger, do you understand, Alex is going to shove a cucumber up my pussy, MY PUSSY!!"

"My dear, I understand perfectly, and I think it's a marvelous idea. By the way, I've never heard you use the word "pussy" before, why the sudden change in language."

"Be-be-because our son insisted that I use that word. He said that if I called it my vagina again, he would spank me immediately. PLEASE ROGER. For god's sake, don't let him stuff a cucumber up my PUSSY!!"

"Sorry, Deb, but Alex gets whatever he wants for the next hour. So you better get moving, or I'll have to add more time".

Beaten, Debbie slowly walked to the kitchen. No one was going to help her. She really was going to hand her son a cucumber so that he could shove it into her vagina. How had this happened? Debbie got to the kitchen, and in almost a daze, opened the fridge and pulled a cucumber out. She didn't even take time to look at it. The beaten woman just began to make her way slowly back.

As she made her way back through the living room, Debbie pleaded with her husband one last time. "Roger, please don't let him shove this into my pussy. I'll do anything else you ask, but I'm begging you not to do this."

Roger didn't even answer, he just shook his head and pointed at the door.

Debbie panicked completely, "ROGER! PLEASE HELP ME! If I go in there he's going to stuff this whole thing up my pussy. I can't take this whole cucumber in there! For GOD's sake Roger, please save my PUSSY!!" But her husband still wasn't answering, and Debbie knew there was no reprieve. Slowly, the woman carried her cucumber out the door and back to her son's room. At that moment, Debbie really didn't know how she would even survive this.

As soon as she was back in the room, Alex held out his hand and Debbie just dropped the cucumber in it. That was actually the first time she'd really looked at it, OH LORD it was big. Then Alex was telling her to get back down on the bed. Debbie considered pleading once more, but she knew it was hopeless. So, the curvy brunette once again laid down on her son's bed.

When she was down, Alex told his mom to pull her pussy open again. Debbie didn't even argue. He was going to shove that cuke up there, and the wider it was spread, maybe the less it would hurt. So Debbie reached down and found her lips again. Then she pulled them as far apart as she possibly could.

With his mother in position and her pussy held wide open, Alex put the cucumber into position. He nuzzled the tip into the hole. Then, when he had the thing lined up, he began to push it up that spread open pussy. In and in it went. Alex couldn't believe it, but that whole thing really was going up that pussy. It stuck a little right at the end, but with one good last shove, Alex had the whole thing up his mother. All he could see was the tiniest bit of the tip of the thing sticking out. As he watched, Alex had to laugh as he saw that her pussy was not the only thing his mom had wide open. Her eyes and her mouth were also open as far as they would go. Lord, was it a comical sight.

Debbie had spread her legs and pulled her lips as far apart as she possibly could. Then she watched as Alex brought the cuke over. She could see him take it down between her legs, and then a moment later she felt it against her hole. All Debbie could do was brace herself for what was coming. Barely a moment later, she felt the cucumber start to make its way up her channel. She struggled to breathe, as the huge thing made its way up and up into her pussy. Finally, when she knew she was completely stuffed, the thing came to a stop. Debbie couldn't believe how full she felt. Then, without any warning, the awful thing was shoved in just a little farther. Debbie's eyes popped and her mouth gaped open, as the cucumber knocked the wind out of her as it made its way the last couple of inches into her stuffed vagina. It took Debbie almost a minute to get her breath back.

When her breath finally came back, Debbie tried to adjust to her condition. That huge thing was all the way up her vaginal passage. With her hands down there holding her lips apart, she could tell that the whole thing had actually gone in. Debbie could barely speak as Alex told her to pull her hands away. As Debbie let go of her lips, the little flaps closed over the tip of the cucumber.

Alex was ecstatic. Usually things didn't live up to expectations, but shoving that thing up his mother's hole had been every bit as much fun as Alex had thought it would be. God he wanted to do it again. Well there was one more hole. Maybe he could shove that thing up his mom's butt. So he told his mom to roll up again, so her asshole was available once more.

Debbie was scared. She started to move, but she begged Alex to tell her what he was going to do. Alex told her exactly what he intended. He was going to pull that cuke out of her pussy and shove it up her asshole. DEAR GOD. HE WAS GOING TO TRY TO SHOVE THAT THING UP HER ANUS! Debbie screamed and cried at her son. She begged him not to try that. Aside from the humiliation, that cuke was too big. She would be seriously injured. Surely Alex didn't mean to really hurt her.

That actually stopped Alex. He really didn't want to injure his mom, and he had a feeling she might actually be right about this. So what to do? Well it wasn't his problem, it was his mom's. So he would let her decide what to do.

"Okay mom, tell you what. I really want to see something go up your butt. If you don't want the cucumber up there, than you tell me something to put in there instead. And it better be interesting. If it's something stupid, that cucumber is headed up that butt."

Debbie desperately tried to think of something. Anything would be better than having that huge cucumber forced up her anus. It would rip her apart. At first, she couldn't think of anything, but then she remembered that at least she had other vegetables. "A carrot. How about a carrot? Wouldn't that be okay?"

Alex thought for a moment. Yeah, that would be fun. Okay. "Yeah mom that would be fine. So, if you don't want that cucumber up your ass, ask me very nicely to let you go get a carrot for me to stick up your ass. If you ask nicely, I'll let you go get one. But you better get a nice one. And that cucumber stays in your pussy."

Oh God. Debbie wanted that cucumber out of her vagina so bad. But if the only way it came out was if it was going up her anus, it could stay there. Lord this was humiliating, but she had suggested it, and at least a carrot was nowhere near the size of that cucumber. "Alex, would you please let me go to the kitchen and get you a nice carrot for you to stick up my anus?" Debbie managed to get the awful request out, but it was a struggle. And there were tears in her eyes when she finished. Alex just looked at her and told her that would be fine.

Once again, Debbie made her way out of the room. When she reached the living room, her husband asked her what she was doing out this time. "Oh Roger! This time he wants me to get a carrot for him to shove up my anus."

Debbie couldn't believe it when her husband actually bent over laughing. "Roger, do you understand? Alex is going to stick a carrot all the way up my ass. Please, you can't let him do it."

Roger struggled to stop laughing, "Let him do it. Hell, I'd help if it wasn't his private session. Seeing a carrot go up your butt. That I would like to see. So.. I guess you better be getting your carrot. Oh, and Debbie, where is the cucumber now?"

"What do you mean, where is IT? It's shoved IN MY PUSSY, THAT'S WHERE IT IS! Alex won't let me take it out."

"That I have to see, Deb spread your legs and show me the cuke in your pussy."

"Roger, please!"

"Now Deb, spread and lets see it."

With a sigh, Debbie moved her legs apart so Roger could see the tip of the cucumber sticking out of her hole. Roger started laughing all over again, so Debbie headed off to the kitchen.

Going to the fridge, Debbie found a bunch of carrots. She carefully selected a medium sized one. Then, slowly and sadly, she began her walk back. Debbie actually felt a twinge in her anus as she thought about what was coming.

She passed her husband one last time in the living room. Debbie couldn't help it she had to beg one last time. "Roger please help me. I'll do anything. Just please don't let Alex stick this thing up my behind. I just can't stand it."

"Tell you what, you show me that cuke up your pussy again and I'll think about it."

Quickly, Debbie spread her legs apart. She even reached down and pulled her lips open so Roger could get a good look at the cuke stuffed in there. Her husband started to laugh all over again, while Debbie just stood there spreading her pussy. Finally, she asked him if that was okay.

"Oh, that was fine. And I promised to think about it. Well I thought about it. Nope, not going to stop it. So you better get back so Alex can stick that carrot up your bottom."

"ROGER!!!! For God's SAKE!!! You can't let our son stuff a carrot up my anus. PLEASE!!! NOT MY ANUS!!!!"

"Debbie, I not only can, I will. Now get in there, or I'll add time to Alex's hour and you'll have those things up your holes even longer."

Debbie just hung her head and headed off. No one would help her. Her poor little bottomhole was about to get stuffed, and there was no way she could avoid it.

Alex had been fidgeting like crazy. He couldn't wait for his mom to come back with that carrot. There she was. And sure enough she had that carrot. Alex just told her to get back on the bed and spread out.

Debbie was so defeated, she didn't even argue. She just handed her son the carrot and lay back down on the bed. After that she spread her legs wide. Debbie even rolled herself up enough for her anus to be accessible. If she was going to get that carrot shoved up there, she might as well get it over with.

A moment later, Debbie felt the carrot poke at her bottomhole. The tip went inside and began to just wiggle around a little. Debbie cringed and waited, but no more of the carrot went in. What was Alex waiting for?

What indeed? Well Alex had decided that it would be even more humiliating for his mom, if she had to actually ask him to shove that carrot up her ass. So he just played with the tip in her butt, and waited for her reaction.

It didn't take long. Very shortly Debbie was indeed asking her son what he was waiting for, and begging him to get it over with. Alex just innocently looked down at his mother and asked her what he was supposed to get over with.

"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL!! I can't stop it, but please finish it already."

"Finish what, Mom? I don't know what your talking about."

Alex just continued to manipulate the carrot tip in his mother's asshole, as continued to bait her.

"GODDAMNIT ALEX!!! YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!! THAT GODDAMNED CARROT IN MY ASS!!!"

"Oh THAT carrot. The one I'm supposed to shove up your ass. Well, I'm not in any real hurry, so I think I'll just play with it here, until you tell me to shove it up your butt."

"ALEX!! I AM NOT TELLING YOU TO SHOVE A CARROT UP MY ANUS!! I can't stop you from doing it, but I won't help you."

"Tell you what, Mom, we'll see" With that, Alex told his mom to scoot back on the bed until her back was up against the headboard. Debbie didn't argue, it allowed her to pull her anus away from that awful carrot. When she was sitting up straight, Alex told her to spread her legs again, and pull them up.

Alex's bed's headboard had two posts, one on each side. Alex took his mother's legs, and hooked one foot around each post. Then he told his mom to leave them there. Debbie could have unhooked her feet of course, but she didn't dare.

When she was where he wanted her, Alex told Debbie to look down. It was horrible. Debbie looked down her body, and she could actually see her plugged pussy. The way her body was rolled up, she could really see the cucumber stuck inside her. Not only that, but Debbie was rolled up so far, she could see her own anus.

Debbie watched in horror, as her son came over and placed the carrot at the entrance to her bottomhole. She could both see and feel it just nuzzling inside. The woman could only watch as the carrot was wiggled around right at the entrance to her anus. Debbie held out for a couple of minutes, but she couldn't take it long. Finally, she shrieked at her son to finish already.

Once again, Alex just played dumb. Innocently, he just looked down at his mother and asked her what she meant. "ALEX!!! I know your going to stick that carrot in my ass, please just get it over with.." With that, Debbie actually began to sob. Alex still had no pity for her. Not after what he had endured.

When his mom had settled down, Alex told her exactly what to do. "Mother, that carrot is staying right where it is until you tell me otherwise. Until you tell me to shove it up that butt, nice and loud, I'm just going to play with it around your little asshole. I've got over a half-hour left. Of course, if you do as your told, the carrot will go up your ass, and then we can get out of here. Your choice, Mom.

Debbie wanted to cry again. She knew her son meant it. She could still see him poking at her anus with that carrot. And to see the tip of that cucumber sticking out of her vagina was just awful. The poor woman just couldn't take any more. Debbie choked back a sob, and managed to squeak out a request to her son to stick that carrot up her anus.

Nothing happened. Alex was still playing at her opening. Debbie just begged him to please finish this. "Mom, I told you to tell me to shove it up that butt, nice and loud. Not to whimper at me to stick it in you anus."

Oh God! This had to end. In a clear voice, Debbie managed to say, "Alex, please shove that carrot up my butt."

Alex just smiled back, "I'm sorry Mom, I didn't catch that, what do you want?"

Debbie couldn't stand it any longer, she screamed at the top of her lungs, "SHOVE IT UP THAT BUTT!!!!"

Oh dear Lord, what had she said. OH NO! Alex really was putting both hands on top of that carrot. OH GOD! He was pushing it. Debbie could see it disappearing in the hole, as she felt it being stuffed inside her. It had to stop, but Alex was just shoving it in, deeper and deeper. Dear GOD!, half the carrot was gone, and Alex was still pushing. Debbie could feel her asshole being stretched wider and wider, as that carrot made its way up inside her.

Debbie couldn't take any more. The carrot was vanishing up her anus, and her whole insides were being pushed apart. That cucumber stuck inside her vagina already had her feeling completely stuffed, and now this. Then, suddenly, it wasn't moving any more. The carrot had hit bottom and wouldn't go any further. But a quarter of it was still sticking out of Debbie's butt, and Alex was just trying to push harder.

"FOR GOD'S SAKE ALEX, STOP!!! I'M FULL! I'M FULL!!!!!" Oh thank God, he had stopped. No wait, he was just rolling her up farther. Now her anus was pointing straight up at the ceiling. NO! Alex was reaching for the carrot again. He was putting his hands on it. Debbie could see his muscles tense as he prepared to push. "NOOOO!!!!! UHHhhhh."

The breath went right out of Debbie's body, when with one last shove, the carrot went the rest of the way up her butt. Her anus had closed completely over it, and the entire carrot was trapped inside. Debbie was trying to catch her breath, as she heard Alex tell her that she was done. The statement didn't even register with her. Right now the only thing Debbie was remotely aware of was her poor stuffed holes.

As Debbie got her wind back, Alex was pulling her up. When he had her on the edge of the bed, Alex told his mom to get dressed. Debbie looked up, and Alex was holding her panties. He must have gone out and retrieved her clothes while she had been recovering. It would be such a relief to get dressed and end this nightmare.

Alex's mom reached between her legs to find the cucumber, but before she even touched it, Alex yelled at her and asked her what the hell she thought she was doing? Debbie struggled not to cry as she told him she was going to try and get those things out of her, so that she could dress. Alex just snarled back at her and told her that he had said she should dress. He hadn't said anything about emptying her holes.

Debbie just stood there. She had no idea what Alex wanted her to do. Then he told her to get her clothes on. Debbie realized that he wanted her to get dressed with those vegetables still stuck up inside her. The woman begged her son not to make her do this. What would his father say?