Davis Twins Ch. 05

Story Info
Mom's ordeal continues.
3.7k words
4.45
149.4k
16

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers

Debbie had to walk very gingerly. Those things inside her made it very difficult. Roger couldn't help laughing as he saw his wife walk into the room. She had her legs wide apart and was walking with very small steps. As she made her way into the room, Roger managed to ask her what was wrong with her.

"WHAT'S WRONG?!!! I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S WRONG!!! YOU BASTARD!!! I'VE GOT A CUCUMBER IN MY PUSSY AND A CARROT UP MY ASS!!!! THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG!!!!" Roger knew he should be angry at his wife for calling him a bastard, but he was just laughing to hard to care. When he finally managed to compose himself, he just turned to his son and asked him what was going on. Alex told his dad exactly what he had told his mother. He felt it was only fair that Jenna got to see that her mother was punished along with her. Roger just chuckled and told his son that he had an excellent point.

Debbie was just standing there while her family discussed her situation. She couldn't believe it. She was standing with those awful things stuck inside her and they were both laughing about it. Then, Roger told her to sit down on the sofa and wait for Jenna to get home. Debbie started to argue, but the look on her husband's face quickly changed her mind. Dejectedly, the curvy brunette headed for the sofa. She almost lost her breath as she sat down. The change in position shoved both those things farther up in her. Debbie couldn't believe how totally stuffed she felt.

It was another 20 minutes before Jenna got home. During that entire time, Debbie had to just sit there on the sofa with those awful vegetables crammed into her body. Also, she had to listen to Roger and Alex laugh as they discussed how the cucumber and the carrot had made their way in.

When Jenna walked in, she immediately knew something was up. Her mom was sitting on the sofa. There were tears in her eyes and she looked very uncomfortable. Meanwhile, her brother and father were laughing so hard, they were almost falling down. Jenna had no idea what was going on, but she was dying to find out.

Her brother and father seemed too preoccupied to answer, so Jenna just asked her mom what was wrong. Debbie just hung her head, but Jenna's father stopped laughing long enough to tell his daughter that her mother was being punished. When Jenna asked for what, Roger told her that her mom had known about what she did to Alex. Since she had apparently thought it was ok, she was being punished the same as Jenna was.

"You mean Alex spanked you, and then he got to play with your body, too!" Wow, no wonder you look uncomfortable. Your ass must really sting.

Debbie continued to just sit there, but Roger wouldn't let it drop. "Come on honey, tell your daughter why you look so uncomfortable."

The miserable woman looked up at her daughter and sobbed. She didn't want to tell her, but her husband was not going to let her get out of it. So Debbie tried to choke back the tears and tell her. "I-I-I have a cucumber in my vagina and a carrot up my anus."

Jenna started to ask her mom what she was talking about, when Alex just yelled "MOM!!!", and started to walk over to her.

Debbie looked terrified. "I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I have a cucumber stuck in my pussy and a carrot up my asshole."

Jenna just stood there for a moment, then all could think to do was ask "why?"

"WHY!! " screamed her mother "WHY!!?? Because he shoved them in there THAT'S WHY!!!"

For a moment, Jenna continued to just stand there in shock. Then, quietly at first, and then louder and louder, she began to laugh uncontrollably. It was great. Her mom had finally gotten what was coming to her. She had just stood there and allowed Jenna to be humiliated without saying a word, even though she hadn't thought Jenna had done anything wrong. Well then, if Jenna had deserved to be punished, then so did her mother.

While she was laughing, Alex asked Jenna if she'd like to see.

"See what?"

"Why those things crammed up mom's holes of course."

"Can I really?"

Jenna turned to her dad, wondering if she was really going to get to see this. Sure enough, her dad just nodded back at her. Her mother, however, did not look at all happy with the idea.

Roger told Debbie to get her pants down, but his wife pleaded with him not to make her do that. "Please Roger, enough is enough. I've been punished, now please let me go to my room and get these awful things out of me." It was no use, though. Roger just shook his head and once again told Debbie to take her pants down. Jenna's mom's face fell, and she slowly began to undo her jeans. When she was done, she dropped them to her ankles and sat back down.

It was amazing. Jenna could actually see the cucumber pushing against the panties from inside her mother's pussy. She was still staring, when Roger told Debbie that she knew what he meant and to get her panties down as well. Debbie did as she was told, and her pussy, with the end of that green thing sticking out of it, came into view.

But Roger still wasn't satisfied. "Debbie, I want Jenna to see everything, so get yourself spread open NOW!!". Sobbing, Debbie again did as instructed, and quickly moved her legs up and wide apart.

It was so incredibly humiliating. Debbie tried not to think of what was happening, and wondered what Roger would demand next. She didn't have to wait long to find out. He told her that when he told her to spread everything, he meant her pussy. Roger told Debbie that she better get her hands down there and pry that pussy open if she didn't want to be in more trouble.

Debbie knew that her husband wasn't bluffing. If she didn't do as she was told, she knew she would get her bottom tanned again. So Jenna's mom just reached between her legs and pulled her pussy wide open. And there it was. There was that stretched open hole, with the end of that big cucumber sticking out of it.

It was amazing, Jenna had never seen anything like it. But where was the other one? From the angle her mom was at, Jenna couldn't see where that carrot was supposed to be. So the teenager complained to her dad, and quickly her mom was instructed to scoot down so both holes would be visible. Soon Debbie's anus was in clear view. But Jenna still couldn't see any carrot. If it was in there, it had gone completely in, and the hole had closed behind it.

"Alex, I see the cucumber, but I don't see anything up mom's butt. You sure there's a carrot in there?" Jenna asked her brother. Alex assured her that it was in there, but Jenna still complained that she couldn't see it. Finally, Roger spoke up and told his wife to push some of the carrot out so that Jenna could see it.

Debbie's mouth dropped. Then she told her husband in no uncertain terms, that she was not pushing that carrot, so that everyone could see it pop out her ass. To her surprise, her husband said that was perfectly understandable. But then, he told Alex to get another carrot. Quickly, Debbie asked him what he wanted it for. Roger told her that if they couldn't see the one in her butt, then Jenna couldn't know if there was one in there. So Alex would get another one, and they would shove it in with the other one.

When Debbie heard that, she quickly changed her mind. She screamed at her husband that another carrot wouldn't fit in her ass. Then she quickly began to push. A moment later, everyone else was laughing as the top of the carrot popped out of Debbie's butt. Tears were coming to Debbie's eyes again as everyone laughed at the sight of the carrot sticking out of her poor anus. Not to mention how uncomfortable it was with the top of that carrot stretching her anal ring open again.

Then it got worse, Jenna reached in and grabbed the carrot. After that she began moving it around in her mom's butt. Debbie wanted to scream for her to stop, but she knew it was no use. She just sat back while her daughter played with the carrot up her butt. Finally, Debbie let go of the carrot and told her mom she was done with it.

Debbie started to relax, but then Jenna said that since she was through with the carrot she might as well put it back.

Jenna reached back down and Debbie screamed at her, "JENNA DON'T, DON'T PUSH IT BACK IN!!!!, DON'T P..uhh". That was all the poor woman got out, at that point her daughter shoved the whole carrot back up her butt, and all the breath went right out of Debbie's body.

Meanwhile, Jenna was asking her brother how their mother had sounded when he had brought her off. Alex's jaw dropped, and then he had to confess to his sister that he had never gotten around to doing that. Jenna just asked her brother if he would mind then if she did it now. After all, they had made him cum, and he had certainly done it to her. It only seemed fair that mother should have to cum for everyone, too. All Alex could do was nod his head in agreement. When his sister was right, she was right.

Debbie hadn't heard most of that conversation. She was still trying to catch her breath from that carrot going back up her butt. Then she felt hands on her vaginal area. Debbie couldn't believe it when her daughter spread her lips and began to rub her clit. The young mother knew what she was doing, of course, and she couldn't imagine being made to orgasm in front of her entire family.

The poor brunette knew about masturbation of course. When she had been a girl, her mother had walked in on her playing with herself. Debbie had been told, in no uncertain terms, how completely dirty that was. She had tried to stop doing it, but she just couldn't. But Debbie did make sure to keep it completely private.

Now hear she was having her clit manipulated in front of everyone. Debbie wanted to cry, but the feelings from Jenna's fingers were already becoming too distracting. She pleaded with her daughter to stop, but to no avail. Jenna's fingers actually began to move a little faster, as they worked their way over her swollen clitoris.

Desperately, Debbie tried to shut out the feeling that those fingers were sending to her brain. As hard as she tried, though, she just couldn't do it. Her breathing was getting shorter and shorter, and the humiliated woman knew she was about to cum in spite of herself.

Jenna kept rubbing that clit. It was funny as Hell. Her mother was starting to gasp, and her pussy was actually beginning to hump up and down against her hand. She could hear her mom beg her to stop, but there was no way she was going to miss the chance to watch her mother fire off. Jenna didn't think it was going to take much longer.

She was right. Less then a minute later, Jenna watched her mom's mouth open wide, as she screamed "NOOOOOOO!". Then that pussy was bouncing up and down against her hand like crazy, as her mom's lower body went out of control.

Debbie couldn't stand it. It was HAPPENING!!! She let out one desperate last howl for her daughter to stop, and then it was too late. The woman just kept howling as she came. Debbie knew she was bouncing her vagina around in front of everyone, but she couldn't stop it. It was awful. Debbie was so torn between the physical pleasure she was feeling, and the absolute humiliation of what was happening.

Finally, it was over. Debbie managed to catch her breath, and her body just sagged back down on the couch. She was so exhausted, she didn't even think about those objects still stuck up inside her.

After their mom finally collapsed, Jenna stepped away from her and Alex moved over. It had been so much fun watching Jenna fire mom off, that he wanted to give it a try. So as soon as he could reach it, Alex put his hand between his mother's legs and began rubbing that clit.

Debbie's eyes popped open. She had thought it was over, but there were fingers rubbing her clit again. When she looked up, Debbie saw her son Alex standing over her. He was rubbing her clit, and as sensitive as it already was, it wouldn't take long to make her cum again. That just couldn't happen. Once had been humiliating, Debbie couldn't stand the idea of having to do it again.

The young mother pleaded with her son to stop. "For God's sake Alex, you've already seen me cum. Please don't make me do it again, I CAN'T BEAR IT!!"

Alex, just laughed. "C'mon Mom, you thought it was funny watching those girls make me shoot. Now it's your turn to be funny. So why don't you just relax and let that pussy fire off, 'cause I'm rubbing that little clit until it happens."

Tears came to Debbie's eyes. She knew Alex meant it. She was going to have to cum in front of everyone again. The poor woman tried to just forget where she was and let it happen. The sooner she came, the sooner it would be over.

Debbie's son kept playing with her clit. After coming the first time, it was very sensitive now. This wasn't going to take very long. A few minutes later, Debbie's breathing got short again. Then she howled out "OH GOD!!!" and began to hump her pussy up and down again. Everyone was laughing as Debbie's pussy bounced all over the place with the tip of that cucumber still sticking out of it.

It took a little longer for Debbie to catch her breath again. Then, as soon as she did, she felt fingers at her clit AGAIN!! Jenna was back at her again, WHY??? Debbie begged her daughter to leave her alone, but Jenna just told her to shut up. She told her mom it was just way too much fun watching her stuffed pussy jump around like that. So she and Alex were going to keep making her fire off until they got tired of it.

Debbie's eyes filled with tears and the beaten woman just sagged back into the sofa. How long would this go on? Then she lost track of things as she came for a third time. The miserable lady tried not to throw her pussy around in front of everyone, but she couldn't stop it. Afterwards, Debbie tried to collect herself, but there was no time. Fingers were back at her clit again.

It seemed to go on forever. Debbie completely lost count of how many times she came. Each time she did, she screamed louder than the time before. Afterwards, she would collapse, exhausted, until the next time. Somewhere, Roger got into the act and he too started masturbating Debbie. But his wife was just way too exhausted to care. It went on and on, until somewhere Debbie realized she had finished cumming again and no one was playing with her.

The exhausted woman looked up, and there were the three members of her family looking at her. Debbie just sobbed and asked if she could please dress now. Jenna was the one who told her no.

"We all wanna see that pussy fire one more time, but the only way we can all see is if you do it yourself, so get to it mom."

Debbie couldn't take it. She started crying and begged them not to make her do that. Debbie had always been taught that playing with herself was so dirty. She hadn't been able to stop them from playing with her, but she couldn't do it herself.

Jenna just smiled back and told her mom that she understood. In that case, Debbie needed to spread back open, and they would go back to playing with it for her. Jenna was sure they would get tired of it sooner or later.

Oh GOD!!! They were going to work on her some more. Debbie just couldn't take it. They'd said that if she just made herself cum once, they'd quit. She had to do it. The woman was too tired for them to keep doing this to her.

With a little sigh, Debbie reached between her legs and began fingering her clit. At least as sensitive as she was now, it wouldn't take long. Debbie shut her eyes and tried to shut out everything around her. She wanted to concentrate on the feelings and nothing else.

Gradually, the pleasure between her legs managed to take her mind of everything else. It was building and building. Then, with a scream, Debbie came again. She humped her pussy up and down as she orgasmed violently. Her family could actually see the cucumber in her pussy push itself out a bit, before it was sucked back in.

Finally, everything faded. Debbie caught her breath, and realized that her entire family was laughing at her. What had she DONE??!! She had MASTURBATED in front or her husband and her KIDS!!! The young mother just dropped her face into her hands and sobbed. Debbie really hoped that the ground would just open up and swallow her.

At least it was over. Debbie asked if she could please get dressed now. Alex grinned and said that of course she could. He even offered to bring her pants to her. Debbie sighed with relief and reached down. At last, she could finally get those horrible things out of her.

"WHOA!! MOTHER!! We said you could get dressed. We never said anything about emptying your holes. If you want to get dressed, then you keep those things stuffed up in there. Maybe tomorrow you can empty yourself."

Debbie actually dropped to her knees. She couldn't take that. Everything was so sore already. Couldn't she please take those things out of her.

"Well mom, " her son answered "if you want to spread back open nice and wide, and fire your pussy off again, I suppose we could allow you to be unstuffed. It really is funny to watch you bounce your pussy around like that. So, why don't you pull that thing wide open and get back to work on it!"

Alex's mom was going to argue or plead, but she knew it was pointless. Debbie just pulled herself back onto the sofa. She spread her legs nice and wide. Then she reached down with one hand and pulled her lips wide apart. After she had her vagina completely spread open, Debbie reached down with her other hand and went back to work on her clit.

Debbie rubbed and rubbed. It did start to feel good again, but she was so tired. It didn't seem to want to happen. And the fact that she could hear everyone laughing again wasn't helping. Then Jenna told Debbie they were in a hurry so she would help. Debbie wasn't sure what she meant, but then Jenna was reaching between her legs. Debbie felt the cucumber being pulled from her vagina. Then it was slamming back in.

Jenna was fucking her with the cucumber while she played with her clit. Debbie wanted to quit, but the feelings from all that stimulation was taking over her body. Debbie didn't want to admit even to herself, how good that green thing felt being driven in and out of her slit. Then, a couple of minutes later, it didn't matter. Debbie screamed again, and once again came in front of her admiring family. Once again her pussy shook all over the place, until the completely drained woman sagged back down again.

It seemed like forever before Debbie was able to catch her breath. When she finally did, her whole family applauded her. Debbie reached down and stood up a little. No one stopped her as she allowed the cucumber to slide out of her wet, tired pussy. After that, she squeezed down enough to make the top of the carrot pop out of her ass again. Everyone laughed even louder as they watched Debbie pull that carrot out of her ass.

The feelings were really strange. Debbie had been stuffed for so long now, that being empty felt really weird. Then Roger and the kids told Debbie that they had really enjoyed the show. With that, the kids left.

After Jenna and Alex were gone, Debbie asked Roger how he could do that to her. Her husband just frowned at her. Then he told her in no uncertain terms that her main duty as a mother was to protect her children. If she didn't fulfill that duty she would be punished. So if Debbie didn't want something even worse to happen, she had better get her act together. With that, Roger got up and left the room.

Debbie just sat there and thought about everything that had happened. She realized how wrong she had been about Alex. Roger had been right. This had shown her how awful it must have been for her son. Debbie realized that while her punishment had been awful, it was also justified. It really was the only way Roger could have shown her the consequences of her actions. Her husband was such a wise man. From now on, Debbie would be sure to do exactly as she was told.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers