Davis Twins Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex was telling both women to get their tops off. Renee quickly shed hers. Pam didn't argue much. The boy had already been up both her lower orifices, what was the difference if she showed him her breasts as well?

Shortly, Alex had two very nice sets of tits in front of him to play with. Renee actually smiled as he fondled her breasts and played with her nipples. Her mom, on the other hand, got a real sour look on her face as her boobs were squeezed and bounced around. She seemed particularly upset when Alex worked on her nipples, so the boy couldn't help paying extra attention to them.

After he was through with the tits, Alex decided to move on to pussies. He told the girls to get up on the bed and spread. Renee climbed right up and opened. Pam hesitated a moment, and then followed her daughter. Mrs. Harris figured Alex had already poke around in there, what difference did it make now.

Pam just laid there, and let Alex play around with her vagina. Alex pulled her lips open and rubbed around on things. He stuck a couple of fingers back up inside. Then he found her clit.

Mrs. Harris sucked a breath in hard. What was THAT!!??? GOD!!! Alex was rubbing something down there, and she couldn't keep still. Whatever the boy was doing, Pam's breathing was getting short and her lower body was trembling. This was SCARY!! No matter what Pam did, she couldn't stop it. What was HAPPENING to her??

Pam Harris was the most sheltered member of the little group. Her dad had died when she was a baby, and she never knew him. Brenda Jackson had raised her daughter alone. Her job as a waitress barely paid the bills, but they got by.

Brenda was a deeply religious woman. Also, the death of her husband had made her somewhat resentful of men. She never dated after his death, and she taught young Pamela to be very careful of boys. All they wanted was sex, and that was something you gave only to your husband. Then, after you were married, it was something you did for your husband when he asked for it. It wasn't much fun, but it would make your husband happy, and of course it resulted in children.

After Pam finished school, there was no money for college, so the young lady got a job as a receptionist at the county courthouse. She hated the job, but it helped pay the bills. It was there that she met Jerry Harris. He was good-looking and funny. And he was very successful. Her mother had impressed upon her how important it was to marry a good provider. So as soon as she could, Pam married Jerry Harris.

They had been married several years now. Sex was just what her mother said it was. Her husband would ask for it from time to time, and she would be agreeable. It had hurt the first couple of times, but since then it was bearable. It didn't take very long, and it gave her time to think about her schedule while it was going on.

Pam always was curious why her mother had been so worried about her doing this before marriage. She couldn't imagine why any woman would go out of her way to engage in that boring, and rather pointless activity. Especially since God had specifically stated that it was a mortal sin. It wasn't like there was some major pleasure tempting her to try it.

So what was going ON?? Alex was rubbing that spot, and it was starting to feel really good. It wasn't supposed to. Pam tried to shut the feelings out, but it was impossible. In fact, they kept getting stronger and stronger. OOOOHH, what was that? Her body had jumped, and it felt like every muscle she had was tightening. It felt so GOOOOD!!!! What was he DOING?? Something was HAPPENING!!!!! She couldn't breathe. Alex was rubbing and rubbing. What was her body doing? She felt....

"OOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!" "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Pam Harris howled like a wolf at the moon. Her lower body started flopping all over the bed. The woman still had no idea what had happened, but it felt incredible. It was letting up now. Alex wasn't rubbing any more, and she had to catch her breath. When she managed to collect herself, Pam looked over and saw the Alex had moved over towards Renee. He had his hand between her legs, and now he was rubbing that spot on her vaginal area.

After Renee saw her mom cum, she tried not to laugh. She wondered if that stupid, stuck-up woman had ever even cum before. But then Alex was moving towards her. Quickly she spread her legs apart. After all, she had seen Alex cum, so it was only fair that she return the favor. Besides, a nice orgasm would definitely make this evening much more bearable.

Alex was playing with Renee's pussy. Her mom had already fired off, and now it was Renee's turn. But things seemed very different this time. Neither woman seemed particularly upset to be cumming in front of him. Mrs. Harris had just seemed confused, and Renee seemed to be enjoying it. In fact, a couple of minutes later, Renee seemed to be really enjoying it, as she let out a scream and came.

When Renee had cum, and was trying to get her wind back. Pam just looked over at her daughter and asked what had happened. Why had they shook and screamed like that? Renee looked at her mom in shock.

"We came, you moron!! We orgasmed!!"

Orgasmed?? Only men orgasmed? Since when did women do that? This was getting all too strange.

Meanwhile, Renee was actually thanking Alex for making her feel so good. Then she asked him if he would mind if she did something for him as well. After all, she really owed him for what they had done to him. Alex had no idea what to say accept "sure!"

Renee got off the bed and unbuckled Alex's pants. She pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles. After she had the boy undressed, she gently pushed him down on his back.

Alex wasn't sure what was going on, but with his pants down there wasn't a lot he could do. Besides, Renee didn't look like she was trying to hurt him. So he let Renee help him down onto his back. He was so horny, his dick was standing straight up. Alex started to sit up and remove his clothes the rest of the way, but Renee just pushed him back down. Alex had not idea what Renee was going to do. She was standing over him, straddling his body. The girl walked up until her legs were on either side of his waist. Then, to Alex's utter shock, Renee knelt down over him, grasped his rod in her hand, and guided it right into her pussy.

He was DOING IT! He was having sex. Renee was fucking him. It was wonderful. Man!! It felt so good up in that warm, wet tunnel. Renee was bouncing up and down on him, and his dick was just sliding in and out of her pussy.

Renee was enjoying it to. She hadn't had sex for a while, and she missed it. Alex was tiny, but he was kind of cute. And, certainly his equipment wasn't tiny. He felt really nice inside her. The girl got her rhythm going, then she just closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling.

Pam Harris watched in horror. Her daughter was having sex in FRONT OF HER!! Not only that, but she seemed to be enjoying it. How?? WHY?? What was there to enjoy about that? Pam just laid back down in a daze. Her whole world was crumbling around her, and she had absolutely no idea what was going on.

Alex just let Renee do what she was doing. GOD! That felt GREAT!! Her pussy was so warm and so tight. He couldn't take much more. He'd have to cum pretty soon. Cum. CUM!!!! Good LORD! If he came inside her he might make her pregnant. He had to warn her. "RENEE, I'm going to SHOOT!!!"

Renee wanted to stay there, but she knew she couldn't chance it. She jumped off the boy quickly, and moved away. The girl was just about to reach down and grab him to finish him off, when the perfect solution came to her.

Alex felt Renee leave and relaxed. He was still horny as Hell, but at least nothing terrible had happened. He did wish he could do something about how hard he was. But Renee was going over to her mom. What was she doing? She was pulling Mrs. Harris off the bed, and bringing her over. Renee was placing her mom directly over Alex, and then lowering her down. As she pulled her mother down with one hand, Renee grabbed Alex's dick with the other. When Pam finally came down completely on top of Alex, his dick was lodged fully up her pussy.

Pam had no idea what was happening. What was her daughter doing? Then someone was pulling her to her feet. Thank God! It was Renee. The nightmare must be over. Yes. Renee was leading her to the door. Alex was lying on the ground, and she would have to step over him. But then, as she stepped over the boy, Renee stopped her. She stood there straddling Alex, while Renee moved around her. Then Renee was sitting her down. Oh, her daughter must have seen that her legs were a little unsteady, so she was trying to help her rest. That was so nice of her.

Renee pulled her down, and Pam let herself go. She was dizzy and disoriented, and it would be nice to get off her feet. Pam looked down, and she saw that she was going to land on Alex. But Renee was setting her down gently, and the boy didn't seem to be upset. After all, she was so small, she certainly wouldn't hurt him. There, she was almost down. Renee was helping her sit so she didn't fall. She was going to land on her knees, and Alex would be between them, so he wouldn't be hurt. Okay, she was there. Wait. Something was between her legs. She started to tell Renee to stop, but it was too late. She sat down the rest of the way, and that thing went right up into her vagina. What was it? She was down on her knees, and something big and hard was stuck up inside her.

It took another couple of seconds for Pam Harris to come completely out of her daze. Then she realized exactly what was inside her. That boy's PENIS was INSIDE HER VAGINA!!! He was having sex with her. She had to get off him. Pam tried to stand up, but Renee had her hands on her shoulders and just held her there. She struggled, but Renee's grip was too tight. Pam was completely trapped.

Meanwhile, Alex was completely in shock. Renee had put his dick in her mom's pussy. Pam was struggling to get off, but Renee was holding her there. And GOD!! The way Mrs. Harris moved as she struggled felt wonderful. Alex knew he shouldn't enjoy what Renee's mom was being forced to do, but he couldn't help it. Her pussy felt so good, and he was so close.

Pam screamed at her daughter and asked her what she was doing. Renee just told her that Alex needed a safe place to shoot, and since she couldn't get pregnant any more, he could use her pussy.

Wait a minute. Shoot?? SHOOT!!! The boy was going to shoot sperm into her vagina. NO!!!! Maybe she couldn't get pregnant, but she was MARRIED. This wasn't supposed to happen. Pam gave one last desperate struggle to dismount, but it was too late. As she moved, Pam felt Alex jam himself completely up into her. Then a moment later, she could feel that penis shooting its liquid up into her body. Oh GOD!!! It had happened. As Alex collapsed back down in exhausted ecstasy, Pam just collapsed down on top of him in shock. She actually just sat there, with the boy's penis still firmly lodged up her vagina.

What had he DONE? Alex had just shot up into Mrs. Harris' pussy. What if she was knocked up? What would he do? The boy started to panic. He tried to roll away, but Renee told him to just relax and stay there.

"STAY HERE!! Renee, I just FUCKED YOUR MOM!!! What if she gets PREGNANT?"

"Oh relax, Alex. She can't get pregnant. After my baby brother was born, she had her tubes tied. How is it in there, by the way?"

"Well, it's very nice actually, why?"

"I just thought if you wanted to stay in there for a while you could. You do seem to be getting hard again. Want to shoot up mom's hole again?"

"Are you sure it's OK?"

"Sure, go for it, besides there's something I want to do."

Alex was getting hard again, and that pussy did feel wonderful. What the Hell, he'd already done it once, might as well go for a double.

Pam had been listening. Her daughter was encouraging that boy to keep his thing up inside her. She was right too, it WAS getting hard again in there. Pam could feel it growing again, and starting to move. Once again, she tried to get off it, but Renee kept her completely impaled on it. Sure enough, it was hard again, and Alex was moving it in and out once more. What was Renee doing? WHOOOOO!!

Renee wanted to see if she could make her mom cum while she was being screwed, so when Alex started fucking her, she reached down between them and found her mom's clit. Then, as she continued to be fucked, Renee worked her button harder and harder.

It was going in and out of her vagina now. Pam could feel the pole moving. And Renee was rubbing her. Her daughter was touching her. But the worst part was that it all felt fantastic. That wonderful jerky feeling was starting again, and that penis moving around in her slit felt really good as well. Pam tried to stop and think, but the feelings were too distracting. Her breathing was getting short again. Pam wanted that thing inside her in deeper. She couldn't imagine why, but she did. The woman pressed herself into Alex as hard as she could. Alex thrust back deep into her, and Renee gave her clit another good stroke. That did it.

"AAAIIIIIEEEEEE OOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!" Pam let out a scream like she never had before. She started bouncing her pussy up and down on Alex's dick. And every muscle inside her clamped down on Alex. Seconds later, Alex was cumming right along with Pam, and shooting his second load up into her pussy. When it was finally over, both Pam and Alex could hardly move.

Pam and Alex were both stunned, although for very different reasons. Alex still couldn't believe that he had finally lost his virginity. And in both Renee and her mother's pussies no less. Fan-Fucking-Tastic. The boy was still trying to collect his breath, but he was in no hurry to move anyway. His dick was still inside that lady's hole, and even though he wasn't horny anymore, it still felt wonderful.

Pam Davis felt like reality as she knew it had ended. That boy had had sex with her. And somehow she had enjoyed it. How? What was happening to her? Had God forsaken her and allowed the devil to turn her into an evil woman. As she pondered her world, Renee pulled her off of the boy and just let her collapse on the floor. Pam didn't even notice as Alex's dick left, and her pussy was empty once more.

Alex finally managed to catch his breath and get to his feet. He was trying to decide what to do next, when Renee asked if they could please leave. Alex told her that he would actually like to let her, but she and her mom had to be stuffed first.

"Please Alex, after what I did for you, please don't push that thing up my butt."

"Renee, I'm really sorry, but I have to. If you two don't come out of here stuffed like everyone else, your dad will know something happened in here and we'll be in even more trouble."

Poor Renee wanted to argue, but she knew she couldn't. Sadly, the boy was right. If she and her mom came out treated differently, her dad would want to know what was going on. Renee knew she wouldn't have a good explanation for him. Also, her friends would never forgive her. After all, she had been the one who had started it all. If she wasn't punished like they were, they might never speak to her again. So, Renee just told Alex she understood. The only thing she asked was if she could please shove the cucumber up her mother, herself.

Alex was more than willing to be nice to Renee after what had happened. If she wanted to be the one to shove the thing up her mother's pussy, she was more than welcome to.

Renee really didn't want that carrot up her butt, but at least she'd have the enjoyment of stuffing her stupid mother's cunt first. She went over and grabbed a carrot and cuke. Then she handed the carrot to Alex and walked over to her mom. Mom was still just lying there, so Renee just lifted her legs up, put the cucumber at the entrance and shoved. Mom made the cutest squeaking sounds, as that cucumber went right up her pussy. Renee gave the tip one last good push, just to make sure it was in there as far as it would possibly go.

Well, that was fun, but now it was time to get her own ass stuffed, and that wasn't going to be nearly as much fun. Sadly, Renee walked over towards Alex and told him that she was ready. The boy told her to get down on her knees and put her butt in the air. After she was there Alex told her to open her cheeks, so Renee reached back and pulled them apart as far as she could. When she knew her asshole was completely out in the open, Renee just waited for her stuffing.

Alex had to just stop and admire the view for a minute. Pretty little Renee was spreading out her entire bottom for him, and her pussy and ass were peeled completely open. It was beautiful. But he had work to do. So the boy took the tip of the carrot, and placed it just inside the tight little opening. The hole seemed to cringe around its invader, as if it knew what was about to happen to it. Then Alex began to push the orange vegetable in.

The carrot went in slowly. Alex hadn't really watched any of the others go up their holes, so he was taking his time with this one. As it went in, all the little wrinkles around the hole began to be stretched out. By the time the carrot was about halfway in, Renee's little anus was just a wide-open circle. Alex wondered how the rest would go in, but the little hole kept stretching wider and wider.

Renee tried to relax as that thing made its way into her. It was getting hard to breathe and that thing just kept going. Finally, she had to ask Alex to please stop pushing and let her get used to it for a moment. Alex was happy to. It was really nice seeing that big thing sticking out of Renee's bottom. He was in no real hurry to quit playing with it.

She tried to catch her breath, but that thing was sooo! BIG! Renee's poor little hole felt like it was going to stretch apart. Thank God Alex was nice enough to stop and let her catch her breath. He was still wiggling it around a little back there, but at least no more was going in. Renee tried to relax. There was so much stuffed up insider her, and there was so much more to go. It was terrible, but before she was going to be able to leave the room, the rest of that thing had to get up her ass. So Renee took one more deep breath and told Alex to start pushing again.

GOD!!! More was going IN!!! Her poor HOLE!!! And she could feel the whole carrot moving in her insides, as the rest of it made its way past her opening. Would it NEVER END??!! Renee couldn't believe how far the tip of that thing felt like it had gone inside her. And her ANUS!! It just couldn't stretch any WIDER!!!! The teenager was just about to scream for Alex to stop again, when she felt the end pop inside. Renee felt like her entire body was full of carrot, but at least her stretched hole had been able to close up most of the way. She could still feel the green stems poking out of the opening, but at least she wasn't stretched any more.

Alex just let Renee stay there a few seconds. She looked so funny with those greens sticking out of her butthole. Finally, though, he had to take both ladies out. First, he pulled Pam to her feet. She was still dazed, but she didn't argue. Then he took Renee's hand and turned her around. When he had both well-stuffed girls, he led them back to the main room.

After Alex brought the last two ladies out, he thought the evening was about to end. The boy put the Harrises in position. Renee was bent over with her friends, and Pam was spread out next to the other mothers. Everyone could see four assholes with carrots sticking out of them, and four pussies stuffed full of cucumbers. But after Alex was done, a new discussion started among the men.

Debbie Davis was the focal point of the discussion. While the guys had heard about her being stuffed none of them had actually seen it. All their wives were on display with cucumbers up their pussies, shouldn't Debbie be joining them. Debbie was still draped over Jerry Harris' lap, with his fingers way inside both her holes. Suddenly, she was really hoping she would be able to keep them there.