Davis Twins Ch. 09

Story Info
The next night.
8.9k words
4.73
114.4k
12

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

The next day, Jenna asked her mom if her friends could spend the night. Roger was already gone, and wouldn't be back for a few days. Debbie wanted to say no. She really just wanted to be alone after the previous evening. But Jenna's mom said that it would be ok. More than anything, Debbie wanted to pretend that last night had never happened, and that things were just the way they always were.

The girls came by after dinner. Debbie didn't want to talk to them, so she just stayed in her room. Alex had homework, so he also was off by himself. That left the five girls alone to talk about everything that had happened.

All the girls agreed that the worst thing about the evening had been those horrid carrots. Every one of them shuddered, as she thought about having that thing stuffed up her behind. Still, they all had to laugh when they thought about their moms doing that incredible dance at the end of the evening. Mary told her friends, that her dad hadn't let her mom put her tits down for an hour after they got home. Instead, he made her walk around the house like that. When she did finally get to drop those huge boobs, her nipples were almost as red as her butt.

Of course, the conversation soon turned to Alex. It was Amy who finally admitted that she really wanted to see Alex's thing again. The previous night had been horrible, but Alex's dick had still been so nice. Amy just had to touch it again.

Her friends all told her she was crazy, but Amy said that she didn't want to force Alex this time. She wanted them all to ask him if he would just do it. The other girls just laughed and asked why Alex would even consider that. Amy smiled back and said that he would do it because they would all offer to do what her mother had done.

The room went silent for a moment. Finally, Jenna asked the question they all wanted to ask. What had her mother done? None of the other girls knew what to say when Amy told her that her mom had taken Alex's thing in her mouth. Then the whole room broke into chaos. All the girls started yelling at once.

Amy finally got everyone settled and described what her mom had done. She even told them how her mom had let Alex shoot into her mouth. All the other girls said that they couldn't possibly do that, but Amy told them that they wouldn't have to. Alex wouldn't be able to shoot five times. All the others would have to do was suck on it a little, Amy would let it shoot in her mouth.

The discussion continued for another hour, but finally it was agreed. If Amy could let the thing shoot in her mouth, then the rest would go along with it. After all, they all liked playing with that thing, so if Amy could really do her part, then the other girls would all be able to suck the thing at least a little. Of course it all depended on Alex, if he said no, none of them were risking a repeat of the previous night.

The girls then argued over who should ask. There wasn't really much question to it, though. It was very quickly agreed that since Jenna was his sister, she should be the one to ask.

Jenna walked quietly into Alex's room. She shook the boy awake and then whispered at him to be quiet. Their mom was sleeping down the hall and they didn't want to wake her. Alex was still groggy and it took him a moment to come awake. Finally, he was able to ask Jenna what it was she wanted.

"Please, Alex. We all want to play with your thing again."

"WHAT!!!???" Alex started to yell, but Jenna threw her hand over his mouth.

"For God's sake, Alex, please don't wake mom" Jenna whispered.

Alex started to yell anyway, but then he realized that Jenna was alone this time, and no one was threatening him. So he decided to go along, at least for a few minutes, until he figured out what was going on.

"Jenna, Why should I allow myself to be humiliated like that again? If you try and force me, you know what dad will do to you."

The boy was starting to get really upset, but Jenna managed to calm him down and explain what she was offering.

"Wait a minute, you're saying that each of you will put my dick in your mouth. Even you? You're my sister!!"

"I know, but that's what we agreed on. If you'll let us all play with it, then each of us will suck on it, at least a little. Amy promised that she would be the one to let you shoot in her mouth."

Well this sounded too good to pass up. Still, Alex wanted a bit more. After all, the girls' bodies were fun to play with, too.

"Okay, but I want two other things. If I'm undressed, then everyone is. So, if we do this, all of us are naked. And, if you can play with me, then I can play with you. I can touch any part of the girl playing with me that I want to."

Jenna had to admit that all sounded reasonable. She told her brother she would check it out with her friends. Then she headed off to her room.

When Jenna explained what her brother wanted, a couple of the girls complained a little. But it was quickly pointed out that he had seen them all naked before anyway. Besides, if a girl was going to put Alex's penis in her mouth, was it really that big a deal to let the boy touch her? So, very quickly, the five girls agreed to Alex's conditions.

Alex wasn't sure what would happen. Honestly, he wasn't even sure what he wanted to happen. It all sounded really exciting, but it also sounded very scary. A couple of minutes later, though, he got his answer, as all five girls walked into his room. Then, before he could even say a word, they all began undressing.

It was kind of strange. All the girls were kind of scared to undress in front of Alex, so as soon as Amy reached for a button, they all began undressing quickly. If they were going to do this, they wanted to be doing it together. So, within a minute or two, Alex was still wearing his pajamas in front of five naked girls.

For a moment, Alex just looked at the five beautiful bodies in front of him. It had been one thing to have these five girls to punish, it was quite another to have them naked, together in front of him. And not because they had to be, but because they wanted to be. Somehow, this was even more exciting. At that point, removing his clothes wasn't the least bit embarrassing to Alex.

When everyone was nude, no one was exactly sure what to do next. Then, Alex pulled one of the girls over to him. Later, he wouldn't even remember which one it was that he had started with, but it was the big-chested Mary Lake. Anyway, Alex had just pulled her over and kissed her. As soon as their lips touched, however, everything started happening at once.

Alex kissing Mary just seemed to break the ice. For the next twenty minutes, all the girls were hugging and playing with the boy. There was no way Alex had any idea, at any time who it was that was holding or playing with his dick and balls. Frequently, it was more than one anyway. Meanwhile, Alex went from fondling one girl to another. By the time they all came up for air, Alex had kissed and played with every wonderful set of boobs in the room, to say nothing of having explored inside each tight pussy.

All six people were breathing very hard now. For some reason, though, things had gotten awkward again. Nobody seemed to know what to do next. Finally, Alex suggested that the girls do what they had promised. There was a little hesitating, but Amy said that was a good idea and told Alex to sit on the edge of the bed.

After a little more discussion, Ginny Mason decided to go first. In all honesty, she was the most grossed out by the idea and wanted to get it over with. So, with Alex seated on the bed, Ginny put her head in his lap. She could see his thing right in front of her face. It was so nice, but the idea of sucking on it was still getting to her. But she had promised. Ginny took a deep breath to steady herself, and then opened her mouth and let the dick fall right in.

The first thing she noticed was that it didn't taste bad at all. And it did feel kind of nice in there. Ginny ran her tongue over it, and found the taste was actually sort of pleasant. And from the way Alex moaned as she did it, he certainly seemed to be enjoying it.

Now it was time to suck on the thing. Ginny closed her lips around the shaft and began to suck gently. It really was kind of fun. Especially when she would give it a little lick and Alex would let out one of those moans. When it was time for her to give the next girl a turn, Ginny was kind of disappointed. But she opened her mouth, and let the now rock hard cock fall out.

The next girl in line was Jenna. Alex couldn't believe it when his sister bent over him, opened her mouth, and sucked his shaft right in.

Jenna had her brother's dick in her mouth. This was just too weird. Still, it tasted kind of nice. And it was every bit as much fun to play with, as it had been the other way. The boy's sister lifted her head and sucked. She had the pole pointing straight in the air now. So she reached down, and began to play with his balls while she sucked. Alex made the cutest moaning noises when she did that. It really was neat watching him go crazy from what she was doing. Soon, though, it was time to let Mary have a turn. Jenna gave the dick one last long slurp with her tongue and then let it go. She almost had to laugh at the way Mary swooped down and gulped the thing right into her mouth, as soon as Jenna was out of the way.

Mary couldn't wait. She had loved playing with that thing the first time. Now, after watching the other girls suck on it, the idea of doing that herself had gotten exciting. So, as soon as Jenna moved, she lowered her head and dropped her mouth right onto it.

It was just as neat as she thought it would be. It tasted great, and it felt so nice in her mouth. Mary just sucked and swirled her tongue all around it. She was actually tempted to beat Amy to it, and make it shoot in her own mouth. But that was still too scary. So she settled for sucking and licking, and watching Alex nearly go nuts as she worked on his pole. Then it was time to quit, and Mary pulled her mouth away and waited for Renee.

Being the only one of the girls who had ever had sex, no one would have guessed that Renee would be the one who was the most freaked out by this, but she was. As much experience as she had, Renee had never actually heard of oral sex and the idea of sucking on that thing was really getting to her. But she didn't have any choice. The other girls had taken their turns, and Renee was going to have to take hers. So she opened her mouth and prepared for the dick to go in.

Renee could tell that her friends were getting impatient with her. After she had opened her mouth, she had still hesitated. Then Mary had grabbed Alex's pole with one hand, and had put her other hand behind Renee's neck. Then she began gently pushing Renee's head down. Renee had no choice, she had to take her turn or her friends would never forgive her. She kept her mouth open, as her head continued to be pushed down.

The pole was getting close. Renee could see it standing up in Mary's hand, with the helmet pointing right at her. Then it was too close to see. A moment later, Renee felt the thing brush her lips and then it entered her mouth. Mary kept pushing until just about the entire thing was stuck in her face.

God, Alex's entire thing was in her mouth. Renee could feel his hair against her nose. For some reason, she just couldn't believe she had a dick in her MOUTH! Well, she might as well get on with it. Renee closed her lips and began to suck the thing.

Well, Alex sure seemed to be enjoying it, if the sounds he was making were any indication. And it really wasn't bad. In fact, it was kind of nice. Maybe she should use her tongue on it. Yeah, that felt really neat. Having a dick in her mouth was actually sort of fun. Renee sucked and slurped until Mary pulled her back off. She was actually disappointed when Alex's rod pulled from between her lips. But it was time for Amy to do her thing.

Amy wasn't at all sure about this. It was one thing to have talked about doing this before. It was quite another when it was now actually time to do it. Still, all her friends had done their part, and after they had all sucked on Alex's thing, if she backed out now they'd kill her. So she closed her eyes, and moved her head down. Then, when Alex's dick was well in her mouth, she locked onto it and began to suck. God! She hoped swallowing this stuff wasn't going to be too bad.

Alex was in heaven. One mouth after another working on his shaft. IT WAS INCREDIBLE!!! Even his SISTER!! had done it. Now Amy was sucking and he was actually going to get to shoot into her mouth. WOW!!! And it wasn't going to take much longer. The boy wanted this to last forever, but he just couldn't take much more. Alex tried to hold back, but he'd gone as far as he could. It was happening. He was CUMMMINGG!!!!

Amy sucked and sucked. At least Alex liked what she was doing. That was for sure. Oh NO!! It was starting to jerk in her mouth. And Alex had that look on his face. It was going to HAPPEN. Amy forced herself to keep the thing in her mouth. GOD! There it WAS! The head had just blasted a spurt of that sticky stuff in her mouth. And ANOTHER! Now another one, and still one more! The thing just kept squirting, and she couldn't take it out of her mouth. The syrup was just filling her up.

Finally, Alex's dick stopped shooting and Amy tried to relax. She still had it in her mouth, along with an awful lot of that stuff. So how was it? Amy had gone into such a panic, she hadn't even tried to think about how she was doing. Now, the girl managed to relax a little. The stuff in her mouth was warm, and it didn't taste bad at all. And Alex had certainly loved it. The boy still could barely catch his breath. The dick was going all soft in her mouth, but Alex still seemed to like what she was doing. So Amy kept it inside, and continued to gently suck on it. While it softened, though, it gave her a little more room in her mouth, so Amy took the opportunity to swallow all that syrup down.

When Alex managed to catch his breath, Amy let his thing fall out of her mouth. She had swallowed everything down. The girl had even used her tongue to get all of it off the boy's thing. So that when Alex's dick came free, it didn't have any of that stuff stuck to it. Then, Amy just took her tongue and licked all the way up and down Alex's soft thing. She looked up at Alex, and just asked him how he had liked that.

How had he LIKED IT! It was the most incredible thing he had ever felt. God what a night. Meanwhile, the girls were talking again. Alex didn't know what they were saying. Then they told him and he couldn't believe it.

Now that they had seen Amy do it, the other girls were curious. They wanted to try it, too. ALL OF THEM??? Alex could shoot in every mouth? Except of course he couldn't. Alex sadly told the girls that he would love to, but physically, he couldn't shoot that many times. It was amazing to see the disappointed looks that came across all the girls' faces.

Then the girls went back to talking. Finally, Jenna walked back over to him. She looked very upset. His sister was hemming and hawing like there was something she wanted to ask him, but she wasn't sure how. Jenna continued to struggle and look really embarrassed, but she did manage to get it out.

"Alex, we all really want to try tasting your stuff. S-S-So you r-r-remember when we made you shoot in that c-c-cup."

Hell yes he remembered, How on God's green Earth could he ever forget that. Alex started to snarl back at his sister, but then she wasn't done.

"Would you mind letting us do that again. I mean we'll all suck it some more before it shoots. B-b-but then we could all well.. like.... well... you know... taste a little of it. Please Alex."

Alex's snarl died in his throat. WHOA!! This was a different story. They'd all suck his dick again, and then they all wanted to taste it. Well, far be it for him to deny all these girls what they wanted. So Alex told his sister that he would be happy to oblige.

The girls had Alex lie down on his bed. When he was on his back, they went to work. His sister got his thing her mouth and began sucking. Meanwhile, Renee went into the bathroom and got a cup. The girls took turns getting Alex's dick in their mouths. Most of the time, Alex couldn't even tell who's mouth his dick was in. Not that it mattered. Having any of the girls suck on him felt wonderful. Lord, he couldn't take much more of this.

Renee was doing the sucking when Alex started to jerk. Quickly, she pulled him out of her mouth and pointed him at the cup. The girl kept jerking on the dick, while Amy and Mary reached in and massaged Alex's balls. The other two girls just stood and watched. When Alex began shooting, and the white stuff began going into the cup, all the girls actually began cheering. After Alex was done, he sat up and looked around. There was no way he was going to miss the chance to watch this.

Now that she was holding a cup full of semen, Renee wasn't sure what to do next. She was just as curious as the rest of the girls, but she just didn't want to go first. Mary solved her problem. The big titted girl said that she wanted to give it a try, so she took the cup from Renee and brought it to her lips.

For some reason, this whole thing was just turning Mary on. The stacked girl just had to try it. There wasn't that much, so Mary just poured a little onto her tongue. It was still warm and didn't taste at all bad. The girl swished it around in her mouth and then swallowed. After that, she handed the cup to Jenna.

Jenna wasn't as excited about this as Mary. She was about to taste a boy's spunk. Not only that, but the boy was her BROTHER! Still, she wanted to try it. So Jenna took her sip. Not bad at all. She swallowed hers down and handed the cup to Ginny.

Ginny figured what the heck. She had been grossed out by sucking on Alex's dick, and that hadn't turned out to be bad at all. Maybe this would be the same. The tall blonde put the cup to her lips and took a sip. No, it wasn't bad at all. She could definitely do this. The next boy Ginny went out with was definitely going to shoot his thing in her mouth. The way Alex enjoyed it, Ginny had a feeling her next boyfriend would like it, too. Meanwhile, though, it was time to give the cup back to Renee and let her have her turn.

Renee took the cup from Ginny. Well, if all her friends could do this, she certainly could. After all, she had done more with boys than any of them. Her mind made up, Renee drained the rest from the cup. Not bad. Not bad at all actually. She'd have to remember this. Still fucking was an awful lot of fun. Renee wasn't sure she wanted to give up an opportunity to fuck, to just suck on a guy. But maybee.....

Meanwhile, Mary didn't want to be done. This was too much fun to be over. So the girl asked Alex if they could please suck on him some more. After everything that he had done the last two days, Alex wasn't sure that he was up to another time, but what the Hell? He told Mary that sure, if she wanted to suck on it again, go ahead. Alex laid back down again, and as soon as she could get to it, Mary latched her mouth on his dick and went to work.

Mary just thought that sucking that dick was the most wonderful thing. She just couldn't get enough of it now. The girl licked and sucked and licked. Then Jenna wanted a turn, so while the boy's sister went to work, Mary started to get up. But then Alex grabbed one of her huge tits and pulled her to him. Mary let out a long, contented sigh as Alex pulled her big breast to his mouth and began to kiss and lick her nipple. That felt so nice.

Jenna sucked her brother for a while, and then passed the thing off to Ginny. The dick went from Ginny's mouth to Amy's and then was handed to Renee. Renee started to put it in her mouth, but then realized that there was somewhere else she wanted it a lot more. All the other girls froze in shock as Renee straddled Alex, and then guided his thing right into her pussy as she sat down on him.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers