Davis Twins Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
706 Followers

YES!! This was where a dick went. Sucking on it was nice, but this felt soooo! good! Renee just closed her eyes and moved up and down on that pole. Having it in her pussy was wonderful. The rest of the girls just started, fascinated, as Renee actually fucked Alex. Then Renee screamed she was cumming and began bouncing harder and harder.

Mary was getting really hot. She'd never had sex with a boy, but she was going to now. As soon as Renee moved out of the way, she was climbing onto that thing. She had to have it inside he pussy. There, Renee was done. She was getting off and trying to catch her breath. Mary moved over Alex. One of the girls tried to stop her, but she was too quick. Mary got that rod aimed right at her opening and sat down hard. OOOOWWWWWW!!!!!

Damn, that HURT!!! Mary felt a sharp, tearing pain inside her. It took her breath away for a second, and brought tears to her eyes. But then she realized that Alex's thing was all the way up inside her, and it didn't hurt any more. In fact it was starting to feel really nice. Mary began to rock, and then to move up and down. OOOOHHHH, it was feeling better and better. Gradually, Mary began to move more and more. She'd let the thing almost come out, and then she'd slam back down on it. God it felt good. It felt really good. It felt really REALLY GOOD!!! Mary was going to CUMMMM!!!! She couldn't stand it any more. The huge chested girl shrieked and screamed. She shook and writhed on Alex's dick. Finally, she was too exhausted to stay any more. Mary more fell off Alex, then climbed off. Then she just rolled over on the bed and tried to breathe normally again. It was going to take a while.

Alex just stared at what was happening. Renee had fucked him and it was fantastic. Then Renee had finished. He had been about to get up, when Mary had climbed aboard. When she sat down, Alex felt his penis ram up inside her. He felt something block him for a moment, but then it tore away and he was deep inside Mary. God she was TIGHT!!! and HOTTT!! Alex wanted this to last forever, and after having cum twice already, he was able to avoid cumming. Of course Mary wasn't. He could feel her pussy ripple against his rod, as she shrieked on top of him. When she fell off, Alex was going to look around and see what was going on, but he never got the chance. Ginny had grabbed his thing and was climbing aboard. Alex felt that same quick tearing, and then he was up inside the beautiful blonde.

Ginny wasn't about to be left out. Renee had already done it, and Mary had lost her virginity. Ginny had to find out what it was like. So, as soon as she had an opportunity, she got her pussy over that rod, and drove it home. It burned for minute, but then it was inside and it felt sooo nice. Ginny just rocked back and forth, and enjoyed the feeling of that thing being inside her. As she rocked, she rubbed her clit against Alex's groin. Oh this was HEAVEN!!! Soon, Ginny was rocking faster and faster. Then, without even realizing it she was bouncing up and down on Alex. Then she went over the edge. Ginny shrieked and slammed down onto Alex. She ground herself into the boy. Ginny was trying to get as much of that thing up inside her as she could, and she was pressing her clit down HARD!!!. She wanted to stay there forever, but it ended and Ginny could barely hold herself up anymore. The delighted young girl, rolled off Alex and let whoever wanted to go next have a turn.

Amy hadn't been sure she wanted to do this, but watching all this sex had gotten her hotter and hotter. By the time Ginny was done, she was as horny as any of them. So when her friend moved, Amy climbed aboard and stuffed Alex's thing right up her pussy. Amy had seen both her friends' reactions when they had started, so she was ready for the initial pain. She paid no attention to it at all. Amy got that thing in, and then just sat absolutely still to savor the sensation. It was heavenly. Alex's dick was all the way inside her pussy. Amy could feel it moving in there, and the feeling was dreamy. But then she was getting hornier and hornier, and Amy could no longer sit still.

Alex knew that if his life ended now, he could die a happy man. Amy was humping up and down on his dick. Her pussy was hot and tight. It was a shame that this was the last girl, but he was curious what would happen next. After everything that had happened, he wasn't in a hurry to cum again, but he certainly wanted to sometime soon. Then Amy was screaming and rocking. It was really nice to see the girls enjoy themselves like that. Amy was rolling off now, so he might as well get up.

As he prepared to move, Alex felt another hand grab his dick. He looked down and Jenna had taken a grip on his thing. DEAR GOD! She was climbing over him and lining her pussy up with his stick. Alex couldn't even speak, as his sister sat down and took his dick deep into her pussy.

Jenna was scared to death. It was one thing to watch the other girls do this, it was quite another to do it herself. This was her brother after all. But everyone else had had a turn, and damnit she wasn't missing out. So, she pointed Alex's rod at her hole, and guided it in. DAMN! That stung when it pushed through, but OHHH!, it felt really dreamy now.

It took the other four girls a moment to even realize what was happening. Then they all just sat there staring, while Jenna fucked her twin brother. They knew they really should stop it, but it was so HOT!!! Besides, Jenna seemed to be having a very good time.

Jenna was having a good time. And in a few minutes, she started having a better time. It felt SOOO GOOODDD! She began to rock and bounce, harder and harder. Jenna tried to say something to her brother, but her breath was so short she couldn't. Then she managed to just HOWL! as she came. The teenager rode that thing up inside her has hard as she could. Then she managed to roll of it and collapse onto the bed.

Alex was still almost in shock. His sister had fucked him. And LORD!, she had a nice pussy. He wondered if that was a one time thing, or if he might manage to get back in there, sometime. Of course, there was still one other problem. There were now five very contented girls, but he still had a hard-on. Alex had wanted to be sure to last through that, but he also did want to come again soon.

When the girls had collected themselves, they all could see Alex still wanted to do a little more. His sister asked him if he'd like them to suck him again, but he said no. He wanted to come inside one of them. The girls all looked at one another, and Alex could see none of the knew exactly what to say. Finally, it was Jenna again who spoke up. She told her brother that they all really would love to do what he wanted, but none of them could take the chance of getting pregnant. All of them were really sorry, but that was more than they could do.

Alex told Jenna that he understood, and that he didn't want to risk that either. But there was another way. Jenna didn't know what he was talking about, until Alex explained that he could come up one of the girls' bottomholes.

All the girls thought he was joking. Then, when they realized he was serious, they tried to tell him that no one really did that. Alex just told that her sure they did. In fact, Alex told Renee that her own brother talked about having done it.

Renee's jaw just dropped at that. She actually had to ask Alex if he was making that up. The boy assured her that her brother had said exactly that.

The girls all started talking at once. Each one said that she might try it, but she didn't want to go first. They were all too scared. If they could see someone do it, they might give it a try. After all five girls spent several minutes arguing over who should be first, Jenna stood up and said she had the answer to their problem. Then, before anyone could say anything else, Alex's sister ran from the room.

The rest of the people in the room just looked at each other. None of them had any idea what Jenna was doing. Then, a minute or two later, the girl returned. With, of all people in tow, MRS DAVIS!!!

Debbie took one look at all the naked people and shrieked! "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE???!!!!"

Jenna just told her to relax. Nothing was going on.

"What do you mean nothing is going on? YOU'RE ALL NAKED!!!!!"

"Okay, " Jenna said," nothing is going on we didn't want to happen, but we need your help."

The twins' mom was almost speechless. Then she finally asked Jenna what she thought they needed her help for.

"Well, mom, Alex wants to put his thing up our bottoms. But we're all scared to try it without seeing it done first. So, I decided to get you and let you try it first. That way we can all watch."

Debbie spit and sputtered. They wanted her to WHAT!!!!?? Finally, she just told her children that they were all crazy. She was going to call their dad and he could sort this incredible mess out.

"NO YOU'RE NOT!!!," growled Jenna. "You're not going to call anyone. You're going to do exactly as you're told. Because if you don't, Alex will tell Dad that we forced him to do everything that happened tonight. And since we really did last time, Dad will believe him. Now if you think that what happened to you last time was bad, wait 'til you see what Dad does when he hears that we all actually made Alex have sex with us"

"B-b-but, you'll g-g-get in t-t-trouble, too." Debbie was whimpering now.

"Of course we will, but since Alex is in on it this time, he'll take it very easy on us. You, on the other hand, will be completely responsible. None of the other moms have any idea what is going on, so you'll take all the heat for this. So shut up, and do as your told."

Debbie desperately tried to argue, but she couldn't. Everything Jenna had said was perfectly true. If Roger found out about this, he would blame Debbie. The woman couldn't even imagine what her husband would do to her, and she wasn't about to risk finding out. So, Mrs. Davis just hung her head and didn't say a word.

Jenna pushed her mom over to the bed. Mom was just wearing a nightgown, with a pair of panties under it. So, Jenna pushed her mom over, so her top half was laying on the bed. After that, she lifted her nightgown to her waist and lowered her underwear. Then she pushed her mom down to her knees, so that her big butt was pointing right back at Alex.

"Is this OK Alex?" Jenna realized at that point, she'd never really asked her brother about this. She hoped he was willing to go along with this. If he wasn't, there really would be serious trouble. She needn't have worried. Alex quickly told her that it was fine with him.

That settled, Jenna called the rest of the girls over. "Alex, we'll open Mom's butt up for you. That way we can all see you ram it in there." With that, the girls all got a grip on a piece of Mrs. Davis' ass, and spread her cheeks out wide. With all of them pulling, Debbie's butthole was soon completely visible to everyone. The woman shuddered, as her daughter just ran her finger over the little opening.

"How's that Alex?", Jenna asked.

"Really nice sis, but I'd really like to see her pussy. Would you mind opening it up, too?"

"Sure, we can do that."

WHAT!!!, Debbie tried to get up, but the five girls held her down. Then she felt hands move lower and grip her vaginal lips. Soon, they were being pulled apart, and Debbie could actually feel air going up her spread out vaginal opening.

"Jenna, you stop this right NOW!!!! Close my vagina, Jenna, CLOSE MY VAGINA!!! You can't SHOW ME TO YOUR BROTHER LIKE THIS!!! CLOSE ME UP!!!!"

Jenna decided Alex should decide. "Alex, should I do as mom asks and close her pussy, or would you like us to hold it open for you like this."

"Oh please, keep it open, it's a terrific view. And mother, if you call it your vagina one more time tonight, I'm going to find something much bigger than that cucumber to shove up it. It's your PUSSY and you better remember that!"

Debbie just couldn't believe what was happening. Her daughter and her friends were holding her down, and spreading her open, so that her son could get a good view of both of her lower openings. This had to stop. Jenna had to be made to see what she was doing. Still, she couldn't risk making Alex mad. Debbie didn't think the boy was bluffing, and her poor vagin..pussy couldn't take having another object stuffed up it. No, she had to appeal to Jenna and the girls and get them to come to their senses.

"Jenna, please close my pussy up. It's terribly wrong to display a mother to her son like this. You've got to close me up now. Jenna, please. You can't keep my pussy spread like this, and you really can't let your brother stick his thing up my bottomhole. Now close my pussy up, and put my anus away, and we'll figure out how to fix all this."

"MOTHER, SHUT UP!!! Your pussy is staying open, and your asshole is getting fucked. So just bend over there and relax. Alex is going to plug you, so you might as well just shut up and wait for it."

Alex wasn't sure which was more shocking. The view he had of his mom, or the way Jenna was talking to her. He'd never seen his sister like this, but he really liked it. She had always been the good little girl. Now he was seeing that she could be a tough little teenage bitch as well. Yes, Alex definitely liked this side of his twin sister.

Meanwhile, it was time to get on with things. Alex moved over to his mom's bottom. He put his thing against her anus and pushed. Mom shrieked, but it wouldn't go in. The opening was just to dry.

"Damn Jenna, it's too dry and sticky. It won't go in."

"Well then, brother, you need to get your dick wet and slippery. And I don't know about you, but I see a place you can do that."

Alex wasn't sure what his sister meant for a second. From the evil grin she had on her face, she had something in particular in mind. Then it came to Alex. The girls were holding mom's pussy open, too. He could dip his thing in there and get it plenty slick. Without another thought, Alex did exactly that. He moved his dick down to his mom's vaginal opening, and shoved it home. Nothing happened for a second. Then Debbie let out a scream that shook the walls. Quickly, two of the girls threw hands across her mouth. They couldn't take any chances on neighbors hearing this.

Debbie was so scared. It was going to really hurt if Alex put his penis up her behind. God, he was pushing there. It wouldn't go in, but the boy was still pushing. Then it stopped. Debbie could hear the group talking but she couldn't make it out. Then, the penis pulled away from her anal hole. Thank the lord, Alex had changed his mind. But, a moment later, the thing was back touching her vagina. Then, without any warning, it pushed completely inside.

For a second, Debbie relaxed. At least it didn't hurt in there, like it would up her butt. Her son hadn't hurt her. HER SON??? NO!!!! Her son was inside her vagina. HER SON WAS HAVING SEX WITH HER!! "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Alex stroked into his mom's pussy a few times. When he saw that his dick was slick and glistening, he pulled it out and put it back at the entrance to her asshole. Then the boy braced himself and pushed. This time it slid right in. In fact it went all the way up his mom's butt, until Alex's stomach was pressed right into her spread-open cheeks.

Debbie continued to try and scream, but the girls had her mouth covered and she couldn't make a sound. What was she to do? Her son was behind her having SEX with her. Then he stopped. Debbie relaxed a little as she felt her son withdraw from her vagina. She started to try and say something, when she felt the head of that penis back against her anus. Oh NO! Alex was pushing again. NO!!! This time the head popped inside, and the thing was sliding in. GOD! Her son's entire penis was up her ASS!!!

Mrs. Davis didn't know what to do. She could feel that thing stuck all the way up inside here. Debbie could actually feel it moving in her insides. It didn't hurt, but it was so wrong.

Then the girls removed their hands from her mouth. Jenna told her mom not to scream or they would cover her mouth and punish her. With her son's dick already up her bottom, Debbie was too beaten to argue. She just nodded and told her daughter that she wouldn't scream.

Then, Jenna asked her mom to tell her how it felt.

"What do you mean, how does it FEEL!!! Your BROTHER has his thing IN MY BEHIND!!! God Jenna STOP THIS!!!"

Jenna told her mom to shut up. She didn't want to know if it was right or wrong. She wanted to know how it felt. Did it hurt? Did it feel good?

"No, it doesn't hurt and it doesn't feel good, it just feels strange. Alex dear, this is so wrong. Please take your thing out of my anus and let me be closed up. We need to end this, and I need to have my pussy closed now. Please son, take it...OOOOOHHHHHHHH"

As Debbie was pleading, Alex had taken his thing almost all the way out. Then he drove it in as far as he could go. His mom had ended her stupid begging with the funniest noise when he did that. It was wonderful up that hole. The entire tunnel was so tight and so HOT!! Alex wanted to make this last a long time, but he was having trouble doing it. The feelings were just too overwhelming, and he didn't have the experience to deal with them. So it wasn't long before he felt himself beginning to cum.

Debbie got her breath back and continued to beg. "Please girls get him OUT of there. My SON shouldn't have his THING UP MY BUTT!!! PLEASE!!! God, he just keeps SHOVING IT UP THERE!!! GIRLS HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!! Oh no! OH GOD NOOO!!!! He's jammed it all the way in, and I can feel it starting to shoot in there. HE'S SPRAYING MY INSIDES!!! Girls, GET HIM OUT OF MY BEHIND!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!"

As Alex fired his last shot up her ass, Debbie just collapsed on the bed. She couldn't believe or process what had just happened. So, with her son still firmly lodged up her anal tract, Mrs. Davis just slumped face first onto the mattress.

It took a minute for Alex to collect himself. That had been unbelievable. The feeling of being inside that asshole had been fantastic. He wanted to do that again sometime, but right now he was exhausted. The boy pulled back from his mom, and watched his dick pop out of her stretched butthole. Then he just lay down on the floor right where he was. Alex was asleep in seconds. The girls debated waking him, but they were all tired as well. Within five minutes, there wasn't a waking person in the room.

A few hours later, Alex woke to a now very familiar sensation. That of a mouth wrapped around his dick. He looked down, and sure enough, there was his sister sucking away. When she saw he was awake, Jenna told him that all the girls were horny and they wanted to do some more.

Alex asked Jenna if they wanted to try it up their behinds, now that they had seen mom take it.

"Maybe tomorrow night, Alex. Tonight we all just want it in our pussies again if that's all right. Most of us have never done that before, and we want to do it again."

"That's ok by me, but where do you want me to cum. After all, we still have the same problem we had before."

"You can use mom. I'm sure she's on some sort of birth control, after all we're the only kids."

That sounded reasonable, so Alex just asked the girls how they wanted to do it.

Mary suggested that all the girls get on their hands and knees, and Alex could just move from one pussy to the next. Alex thought that was a great idea. He was all ready to get started, when Renee told him to go take a shower first. After what he had done with his mom, he needed to wash. So Alex headed off to the bathroom. After a refreshing shower, the boy returned to see five upturned bottoms ready and waiting for him to plow the pussies underneath them. Actually, there were six, if you counted his mom still slumped on the bed and not moving.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
706 Followers