Davis Twins Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some reason, Alex had to start with his sister. The boy had thought he might have a problem getting hard, after all the previous activities, but the sight of all those waiting pussies solved any difficulty. So Alex just moved behind his sister and slid it in.

Jenna let out a little noise that Alex thought sounded for all the world like a purr. He stroked his sister a few times, and then moved to the next girl. Alex took a few strokes into each girl's slit, and then he was back to Jenna. He started to move behind her, when Jenna stood up and said that it wasn't fair to leave their mom out. She deserved a turn, too.

With that in mind, Alex moved over to his slumped over mom. Jenna and Renee lifted her back end up, so that her entrance was accessible. Debbie stirred a little as she was moved, and let out a soft moan. Then Alex positioned himself at her pussy, and stuck it in. When it sunk in, the Davis twins' mom popped up and shrieked again. After that she went back to pleading.

Debbie was in a fog. Her son had put his thing in her behind and squirted in there. How would she face him again? She didn't know what to do or where to go. The woman was just lying on the bed. Then she felt people lifting her up. Maybe they were trying to help her to her feet. A moment later, she felt something poke between her legs. Debbie only had a second to realize what it was, before her son's penis was back up inside her.

Mrs. Davis let out a scream. "Alex, PLEASE!! You can't be in my VAGINA!!! YOU'RE MY SON!!!"

"Mother, what did I say about using that word??"

Oh God, she had forgotten. What would they do to her? But meanwhile, he had to stop.

"Alex, Please take it out of my pussy. This is so wrong, son. PLEASE!! STOP!!!"

"Ok mom, I'll take it out for a little while. Only because I want to use the other pussies for a while. But don't go away I'll be back."

He'd be BACK!!! And what did he mean about the other pussies. Debbie looked around and couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her daughter Jenna was bent over and Alex was plowing her from behind. Not only that, but all the other girls in the room were bent over waiting their turns. Debbie just buried her head back in the mattress. She couldn't bear to face what she was seeing.

Alex went back to moving from pussy to pussy. All the girls moaned and stroked against him when he would take a turn up their channels. The boy lost track of how many times he went around the circle. After a while, he wasn't always even sure who he was fucking. It didn't matter, everyone of their pussies was wonderful. But now he was close to cumming, and he didn't want to shoot into any of the girls. So he pulled out of the pussy he was in. (It happened to be Mary's) and moved back to his mom.

Jenna and Renee quickly dashed over to Debbie and lifted her back into position. When she was ready, Alex drove home into her.

Debbie tried to block out what was happening. All these kids were having SEX!!! What could she do? Then she was being lifted again. NO!!! Her son was back. Debbie begged her son not to go into her pussy again, but it was no use. A moment later she felt that rod go back up inside her.

Alex stroked and stroked in his mom. This wasn't going to take long. In fact, it wouldn't take long at all. The boy took another four or five strokes and couldn't hold back any more. He rammed himself as far into his mother as he could, and began cumming inside her. Alex felt himself spurt time after time. After that, he just stayed there with his thing still up mom's pussy. God it felt good.

It was unbelievable. Her son was inside her vagina. Debbie tried to move, but she was too exhausted, and the girls had too strong a grip. She begged and pleaded with her son to get out of her, but he wouldn't. Then she felt him jerk and ram himself into her. GOD! HE WAS COMING IN HER PUSSY!!! NO!!!! HER SON WAS SQUIRTING UP INSIDE HER!!!

When it was over, Debbie just collapsed down. She couldn't move. Her son was still inside her, but she didn't care. She would just wait until he pulled out of her. Then she would try and leave.

Alex caught his breath and pulled his dick out of his mom. When he was out, she stood up and started to leave.

"MOM!! Where the Hell do you think you're going??"

"Please Alex, I'm just going to my room. After all you've done to me, please let me go."

"Sorry mother, you still have to be punished for your language. Now just wait until I figure out what to do to you."

Her language?? Oh God! When she had said vagina instead of pussy again. What would these children do to her now?

"I tell you what Mom. We're all tired and willing to let you off easy. We all like watching you cum. So why don't you get up on the bed and spread out nice and wide. Then, after you make yourself cum for all of us, you can leave."

"Please Alex, don't humiliate me any more. I can't take it. Even if I wanted to, I'm not sure I could do that."

"Well Mother, I certainly understand if you can't do that. If that's the case, well then I'm sure you can take another butt fuck. So bend over, and after the girls suck me hard again, I'm sure I can get it back up your ass."

"NOO!!!!!, I'll do it, I'll do it!!!!"

"You'll do what, Mother? And you'd better tell me very nicely, or your little asshole is going to get another visit."

"Please Alex, I'll get on the bed. Then I'll spread my pussy nice and wide for all of you. Then you can all watch as I make myself cum for you."

"Well, Ok mom, but get moving."

Debbie didn't need to be told twice. There was no way she could take having her poor little anus pounded again by her son's penis. Quickly she got up on the bed and spread her legs. Then, with one hand, she pried her pussy open, and began working her clit with the other. To her surprise it didn't take long at all. Very quickly, she was howling and humping in front of everyone as she came loud and long.

After she had masturbated for them, Debbie was allowed to leave. With her son's permission, Mrs. Davis slunk out of the room and stumbled off to bed. She had no idea how she would deal with what had just happened, but right now, all she wanted was to be left alone with her thoughts.

Back in the room the group began planning the next night. They all tried to decide where they would meet next. Finally, it was decided they would go to Renee's house. Renee's dad was out of town visiting relatives, so her mom was alone. Maybe they could party with her, the way they had with the twins' mom. It was worth a try. With that decided, all the teenagers drifted off to sleep. Tomorrow would be time enough for more fun.